PDA

View Full Version : Education in LONDON- UK

ranjitjat
October 13th, 2002, 11:43 PM
All jats members are welcome to contact me
for advice/ help about Education / career in UK.
Dharmpal Singh Dudee
President
Haryana Association

ranjitjat@talk21.com

www.britishcouncil.com
www.britishhighereducation.com

for more details contact British council.
You have to pass english language test to start the admission process contact British council at
Address
18 KAsturba Ghandhi Marg
New Delhi 110001
The fees for overseas student is very high.
# 7,000 to 10,000 british pounds -sterling per year. mostly course start in September to June- July. Apply early or now for next year.
good luck in your future career.

ajaynehra
October 19th, 2002, 07:01 PM
Hello Dudee Ji

Please tell me the scope for me in UK /London either in higher education and career, I am a Software engineer done my BE Computer Sc. having more than 3-4 year total work experience.I am from Rohtak.
I appreaciate your effoers of forming Haryana Association.

Well done

Ajay Nehra

ajay_nehra@yahoo.com
desijaat@lycos.com

ranjitjat
October 20th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Dear Ajay
You will get admission in any postgraduate corses with out any problem.
You have to pass english language test to start the admission process contact British council at
Address
18 KAsturba Ghandhi Marg
New Delhi 110001

You have fair chance of getting job in IT, for that contact multinational co like British Airways- Tata group etc

best of luck

ajaynehra
October 20th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Dear Dharampal ji

I have already taken the IELTS test few days back and I have scored 7 bands in that. Waht I mean to say , is it only enough to pass this test or do I need to pass any other exam also. What is scene of scholarships there,a nd what is the cost in the begining and living cost and chance of survival ?

Regards

Ajay Nehra

ranjitjat
October 21st, 2002, 06:31 PM
Daer Ajay
This is great & good news that you passed the IELTS test .
There is no other Exam or test for general admission, but all depand on course & the university.
There is very little chance of a scholarship, if any ask the British council before hand in India.
The minimum fee for a MBA course is £7,000 = 5 lakhs ropees +5 lakhs for SURVIVAL TOTAL minimum = 10 lakhs per year.
The Good news is this you will able to work full time in summer holidays and part-time during term time.
But you have to work hard all the time. It is not easy to work & study same time.The other important factor is that you have to be willing to do any manual job. You may be lucky to get job in IT field later on or in the begining.
Best of luck in your mission.

rajbirsingh
November 3rd, 2002, 11:55 PM
hello,great service u r doing for the youngers

ranjitjat
September 25th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Dear friends
The information thread is already here also on
jateducationgroup@yahoo.com.
over one dozen students are in UK and taken advantage of the information.
Ajay Nehra is now in USA
Deepak Dahiya
Vikas Sangwan and many more are in UK. If you want to be in contact of jats. stay with this thread and add your names.
Rajender ji
Dheeraj Singh Sahrawat
Vinay and many more members are on this site.
Main problem is people want advice & help in the name of jat. Once they are here, they became private.
some people came to visit from long way.
Other mail &phone. Uncle you are great . i want to see you. take time- never turn up- nor phone or mail.
end of jat love- same story happened with others aw well.
So please do not take your own people for ride-. Other wise no one will trust you.
This is also answer to those are always saying- jats are not helping each other.
sorry to say that but it may help some one in future.

gaganrana
September 28th, 2004, 02:16 AM
naki kar dariya main daal.......

alkesh
September 28th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Uncle,

You are right on! But we had been there, done that. They get busy in their own life. i can't even count the names here, who have done this. But, can we stop helping them? No! But certainly we can decide:who, where and what capacity.

regards

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Sep 25, 2004 09:25 a.m.):

Main problem is people want advice & help in the name of jat. Once they are here, they became private.
Other mail &phone. Uncle you are great . i want to see you. take time- never turn up- nor phone or mail.
So please do not take your own people for ride-. Other wise no one will trust you.
This is also answer to those are always saying- jats are not helping each other.

ishwarlamba
September 28th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Dudee Sahib,
Come on, U are greatest among our group. Standard set up by u will continue, where else these people will go. Like birds they will come to the nest.
Life in western is busy is not a excuse, it is a matter of priority. They will open their eyes after some time.
regards
-------------------------------------

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Sep 25, 2004 09:25 a.m.):
Dear friends
The information thread is already here also on
jateducationgroup@yahoo.com.
over one dozen students are in UK and taken advantage of the information.
Ajay Nehra is now in USA
Deepak Dahiya
Vikas Sangwan and many more are in UK. If you want to be in contact of jats. stay with this thread and add your names.
Rajender ji
Dheeraj Singh Sahrawat
Vinay and many more members are on this site.

haritta
September 28th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Dudee Sahib
Nothing new this is part of life and it is very true people do forget what situation they were when they came. so just forget that and do what u feel is right for the community. I know at times one does feel a little hurt but thats life .
Lamba ji i totally disagree with u these very people will find time to do what they take pleasure in. for anyone to say western world is too busy to find time absolutely false satement. Time is at the conv. of the person. I am living in the western world for over 29yrs now and i do find time for my friends.
the moral do u r part to help and forget after that maybe then one day someone will come back to realise and stay in touch.

baljit

ishwarlamba
September 29th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Baljit Ji,
U agree with, please read again
-------------------------------

Baljit Singh (Sep 28, 2004 11:44 a.m.):
Dudee Sahib
Nothing new this is part of life and it is very true people do forget what situation they were when they came. so just forget that and do what u feel is right for the community. I know at times one does feel a little hurt but thats life .
Lamba ji i totally disagree with u these very people will find time to do what they take pleasure in. for anyone to say western world is too busy to find time absolutely false satement. Time is at the conv. of the person. I am living in the western world for over 29yrs now and i do find time for my friends.
the moral do u r part to help and forget after that maybe then one day someone will come back to realise and stay in touch.

baljit

ranjitjat
September 30th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Dear Alkesh
Thanks. People are staying in our house even when we are not here. We are not counting their misdeed nor stop helping.
This is only advice to hoax- cheat- data chor.
people are using your name-address- ID- and trust. We even do not know . they are jat or not.
They are coming to bay area too.
Cheers
Uncle Dudee

ranjitjat
September 30th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Lamba Sahib & Baljit singh ji
Thank you for advice.
Those who are busy and mind their own business. need help & advice. They are always welcome. Some of them are not jats and only trouble maker.
They get address phone no from any where. give your ref and make hoax call or use your id for fraud.
Kuch - kisi ka ref batlakar- milane ka samye magate han- phir nahi ate han- nahi phone ya mail karte han.
Kuch midmight- 2-3-4 AM phone karte han.
Mr Lamba se bat karne hae- Mr sharma ko bulado-ABCetc
Aap kahege BABLI KAUM HAE.
Jis tree per bathe han usako ho kat dengy to gosala kaha vanaye gy.
BLT= BHAJAN LAL TYPE ko Kase deal kare- Kuch lesson hamko- kuch unaka bhi doo na.
NEKI KAR DARIYA MAE DAL- YAH LESSON TO PURANA HO GAYA KARTE HI HAN.
LIKEN ABHI TO ISAKA PARTICAL KARANA HOGA.
Truble maker ko KHANA KHELA KAR- WESTMINSTER BRIDGE PER LAE JA KAR THAMES DARIYA KY DARSHAN KARA DAE.
YAH HAE ASALI JATU LESSON.
NEKI KAR THAMES DARIYA MAE DAL.
KAHE BETA YAH HAE JINDGI SAHI LESSON NAKALI JAT KE LIYE.
CHEERS

sandycivil
November 28th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Adarniya Dudee jee,
It is a nice gesture from your side. All the best in your efforts. I will also look your help whenever needed. I am faculty in NIT Jaipur and presently doing Ph.D in IIT Delhi
With Regards
Sandeep
Jai JAt

dr.vinod
December 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Hello Everybody,
PLEASE GUIDE ME IN ATTENDING A CONFERENCE IN HOLLAND IN JUNE 2005.
I have been invited by EQ Alliance for delivering a lecture in June 2005 at Holland. I have to bear travelling and lodging on my own, which is of course very costly in Indian Rupees. I am a research associate fellow and getting stipend only, it would be very difficult for me to arrange this amount. I have few ideas for this in making this trip possible.
1. If somebody residing in Holland can arrange for lodging?
2. If somebody Guide me for getting financial assistance from any agency/organization, in India or abroad?
3. If somebody help me in arranging my lectures in Holland during the conference days. so that I can earn some money through lectures.

I am working on emotional intelligence for the last four years and this area is growing in research. This conference is very important for me.

Currently, I am residing in Delhi but belongs to Haryana - village Patuwas, Teh. Charkhi Dadri, Distt. Bhiwani, Haryana. I had started my career from a Lower Division Clerk and after worked hard for 12 years, I am being able to complete my Ph.D degree in emotional intelligence.

In addition, I have authored a book "Emotional intelligene: the indian scenario" and other book is in the pipeline. I have also contributed some articles in the journals and national leading newspapers.
I request all the members of this site for guidance not for 'chanda' . Valuable guidance would be much helpful for me.
with kind regards,
Vinod

vireshmor
December 18th, 2004, 10:16 PM
All jats members are welcome to contact me
for advice/ help about Education / career in UK.
Dharmpal Singh Dudee
President
Haryana Association

ranjitjat@talk21.com

www.britishcouncil.com
www.britishhighereducation.com

for more details contact British council.
Address
18 KAsturba Ghandhi Marg
New Delhi 110001
# 7,000 to 10,000 british pounds -sterling per year. mostly course start in September to June- July. Apply early or now for next year.
good luck in your future career.

Adarniya Dudee jee,
I am a student at university of bath, bath. i came this year and am doing MSc. in telecommunication , sir i just want to say what u r doing is great job i know how difficult it is to find information and if by any chance u get in wornge hand u loose money and time. i know it is really bad when u help someone and that someone does not even appriciate ur time and effort......
sir, i am in bath university and if any one wants my help regarding admission in my university i will be more then happy to help.......

ranjitjat
December 20th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Dear Viresh
Thank you very much for your help and welcome to UK.
We are giving this free information over 35 years. This information is free to all here and on www.********.net.
But some people are trying to get all personal information about us and than use our name and address to misguide people and making dirty money out of it. The get all this free to pretending jats and sale it to innocent jat boys/girls for money.
This is a cheating and that why i put this notice here as a warning.

KAL TAK JO ENTRY- ADM UR LEGAL HONE KA RASTA HAMSE PUCH KAR. SARIF LOGO KY PASE MARKAR LEGAL HUYE. VAHI AJ DUSARO KO MISGUIDE KAR LOOT RAHE HAN. KAYE TO JAT HONY KA BHI DAVA KARTY HAN. ASAY THEKEDARO SY BACH KAR RAHAY.
CHEERS MERRY X MAS HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL OUR MEMBERS.
DHARMPAL

ranjitjat
December 20th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Dear Viresh
Thank you very much for your help and welcome to UK.
We are giving this free information over 35 years. This information is free to all here and on www.********.net.
But some people are trying to get all personal information about us and than use our name and address to misguide people and making dirty money out of it. They get all this free to pretending jats and sale it to innocent jat boys/girls for money.
This is a cheating and that why i put this notice here as a warning.

KAL TAK JO ENTRY- ADM UR LEGAL HONE KA RASTA HAMSE PUCH KAR. SARIF LOGO KY PASE MARKAR LEGAL HUYE. VAHI AJ DUSARO KO MISGUIDE KAR LOOT RAHE HAN. KAYE TO JAT HONY KA BHI DAVA KARTY HAN. ASAY THEKEDARO SY BACH KAR RAHAY.
CHEERS MERRY X MAS HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL OUR MEMBERS.
DHARMPAL