PDA

View Full Version : any idea about u.p. engineering colleges

parvati
June 2nd, 2006, 02:06 AM
Hi everyone,
This year my cousin appeared for iit jee and other engineering entrance exams, couldn't get the admission in iit but scored very good rank( thanks to reservation system for jats in u.p.) in up engineering exam.
This was his last chance for jee..so the only option he has now, is to go to REC.So if any of you has any idea about which colleges are good, or if you you have any other suggestion, I will really appreciate that.
thanks in advance,
Parvati.

shobhitdeshwal
June 2nd, 2006, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone,
This year my cousin appeared for iit jee and other engineering entrance exams, couldn't get the admission in iit but scored very good rank( thanks to reservation system for jats in u.p.) in up engineering exam.
This was his last chance for jee..so the only option he has now, is to go to REC.So if any of you has any idea about which colleges are good, or if you you have any other suggestion, I will really appreciate that.
thanks in advance,
Parvati.

Hi Parvati,

Apart from MNIT Allahbad, HBTI kanpur, REC Gorakhpur, IIIT Lucknow, Dayalbag Agra, are few really good ones I know.

I will certainly com eup with a list of nice colleges shortly, I too am looking for the same for my cousin.

Hope this helps a bit.

Shobhit Deshwal.

sandeepbalyan
June 4th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Even BKIT Jhansi is good.

regards
Sandeep