PDA

View Full Version : How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy Than You Ever Had Bef

misguidedyouth
June 6th, 2006, 11:55 PM
How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy Than You Ever Had Bef

Powerful Sleep / Secrets of the Inner Sleep Clock
How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy Than You Ever Had Before
by Kacper M. Postawski,

Is it possible to sleep for 4-5 hours and feel more rested, more alert, and more
energized than you did when you slept for 8 or 9 hours (or more)?

Yes it is! While this e-book may be short, the information in it is extremely powerful,
do not underestimate it. This is state of the art optimum life performance information,
which may shatter some of your old beliefs about sleep, and give you many
learnings and understandings that you will be able to use to revolutionize your life. If
you follow the information in this short e-book you will be able to:

1) Reduce your sleeping time.
2) Increase the Quality of your Sleep
3) Gain more energy than you ever had before.
4) Eliminate all feelings of drowsiness / inability to concentrate during the day.
5) Reduce your Daily Stress Levels

Just imagine what radical changes you could create, and what things you could
accomplish in your life if you were able to sleep just half as much as you do now?
Time is the most precious commodity we have in our lives! Or what you could do if
you slept the same amount of time you do right now, but the sleep you got was more
energizing and fulfilling than ever before?

download: 1.26 MB <pdf>

Code:
`http://rapidshare.de/files/6923483/H...efore.rar.html

chhillar
June 7th, 2006, 12:14 AM

by Kacper M. Postawski,

Is it possible to sleep for 4-5 hours and feel more rested, more alert, and more

Yes it is! While this e-book may be short, the information in it is extremely powerful,
do not underestimate it. This is state of the art optimum life performance information,
learnings and understandings that you will be able to use to revolutionize your life. If

4) Eliminate all feelings of drowsiness / inability to concentrate during the day.

accomplish in your life if you were able to sleep just half as much as you do now?
Time is the most precious commodity we have in our lives! Or what you could do if
you slept the same amount of time you do right now, but the sleep you got was more

Code:

link is broken Dhillon saab..arre tawla bhej de bhai neend aari se!

poonam
June 7th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Could you post the link again?

Poor me was wondering too about the feasibility of similar kinda scenario..less time to spend on "futile" stuff like sleep and get more hours in a day. I wish there were 30 hrs in a day or may be more ..or may be some kind of medication which can keep you awake as long as you want with no side effects...…I wish…:) Btw how many of you feel the same..at times??

Anyway aap link phir se post kar deejiye…

shailendra
June 7th, 2006, 12:55 AM

Poor me was wondering too about the feasibility of similar kinda scenario..less time to spend on "futile" stuff like sleep and get more hours in a day. I wish there were 30 hrs in a day or may be more ..or may be some kind of medication which can keep you awake as long as you want with no side effects...…I wish…:) Btw how many of you feel the same..at times??

LOL! Poonam, I am sure a lot of us feel the same way (though I personally would rather have 10-12 hours of sleeptime! Heh! Heh! Eh?...ah, eh humph; never mind, eh so where was I?)....
But from your impatience on the link problem it seems like you are really hoping this is some kinda sure shot fool-proof final ram-baan ilaaj, eh? Heh! Heh!......................................

chhillar
June 7th, 2006, 12:58 AM

I wish there were 34 hrs in a day so that you can sleep 10 hrs and yet do whatever you wanted....
Poonam medication vedication ne te rehn de....ke likhwa ke aari se ghana kaam karn ki....jo kaam ho jya to theek arr na te na sahi....
dono pissan ke pachhe lath le ke pad re so:D ....

viveksiwatch
June 7th, 2006, 12:58 AM
Hmm! Interesting

Being an insomniac, with on and off phases, I have read quiet comprehensive literature on the same.

Although it is known that the amount of average daily sleep required does differ from person to person, what would be more interesting to know/ investigate is whether a person who actually feels refreshed after about 8~9 hours of sleep feels the same in 4~5 hours and on a prolonged period of time. In this kind of analysis ofcourse it will not be fair to compare two different people whose sleep requirements are 5 hours a day and 9 hours a day respectively.

Though it is kind of hazy now, I do remember some research in which it was found that the non-REM (Random eye movement) part of sleep can actually be shortened under certain circumstances and hence reducing the total sleep requirement. However, the same study suggested that REM phase can not be abridged or be done away with. Although, I am no authority on the subject, but it is clear from various literature that sleep is still a phenomenon not fully understood.

Just a point of mention here, for those who are totally unaware--

Acute sleep deprivation can kill a person faster than acute food deprivation.

Although 'acute' deprivation is hard to ontain and sustain and only theoretically possible in controled conditions for e.g. in a lab. Coz other wise after some hours the brain will fall asleep even if for very short intervals even in the wakefull state.

But it would be nice to see that link work.

Cheers,

~vivek

by Kacper M. Postawski,

Code:

poonam
June 7th, 2006, 01:02 AM
LOL! Poonam, I am sure a lot of us feel the same way (though I personally would rather have 10-12 hours of sleeptime! Heh! Heh! Eh?...ah, eh humph; never mind, eh so where was I?)....
But from your impatience on the link problem it seems like you are really hoping this is some kinda sure shot fool-proof final ram-baan ilaaj, eh? Heh! Heh!......................................

No No..no big hopes at all. Who knows it might turn out better than those popularity stunt for the 'special' kind of mattresses...you know..just curious..:D :)

poonam
June 7th, 2006, 01:09 AM
I wish there were 34 hrs in a day so that you can sleep 10 hrs and yet do whatever you wanted....
Poonam medication vedication ne te rehn de....ke likhwa ke aari se ghana kaam karn ki....jo kaam ho jya to theek arr na te na sahi....
dono pissan ke pachhe lath le ke pad re so:D ....

Bhai is research main ghane kaam ke ghane pisse na milte...yo proportion thari software industry main tae ho sake sae mhari main naa..anyway..kaash pissan ka ped hota...another wish..Oh gosh ..heh heh hehe.

misguidedyouth
June 7th, 2006, 01:34 AM
link is broken Dhillon saab..arre tawla bhej de bhai neend aari se!

oops...sorry for the broken link try this one:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6923483/How.To.Sleep.Less._.Have.More.Energy.Than.You.Ever .Had.Before.rar.html

or paste the following address (without " "):

"http://rapidshare.de/files/6923483/How.To.Sleep.Less._.Have.More.Energy.Than.You.Ever .Had.Before.rar.html"

or may be the file is no longer there on server so let me upload it again and notify you

uploaded again

http://rapidshare.de/files/5824069/sleeping_secrets.pdf.html

(hain toh faltu ke fande pher be ke bera kisi ke kaam aajan, yaar toh naaj kha ke ar laasi ke nashe mein chand kani paan kar de hai )

kabeer
June 29th, 2006, 04:46 PM
bhai ya to bahut gyan ki baat batayi. nu bhi mere to 10-12 ghante soye bina kam chalta e nahi.