PDA

View Full Version : Jab Kissi Ke Dard Ko Bantt Na Paye

devdahiya
June 8th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Worthy members,
Let us get the feel of our tender hearts and narrate any such occasion when we wanted to share someone's 'DARD'[burdon] when the indvidual was in dire state but could not do so due to various constraints of that moment...and that episode can never be forgotten or erased from the memory.Let me start first:

This was in the year 1983,I was going to Sonepat from Khakhodda with my sister.Bus stoped at Kalupur chunggi and one a few passengers got down but the last passenger was a little to late as by then the driver had moved the bus full throttle..and my God this young man was crushed under the rear left wheel and started collapsing in no time....I saw the death in proper act that day.This young man was holding a folder in his hand which lay at a distance after the accident...on which was written in bold letters...'AHLAWAT'....I wanted to take him to hospital but my sister said.......POLICE KE CHAKKAR MEI PADD JYAGGA BEIMAAN...and held me tight by her hands.This young man survived for about 6-7 minutes and breathed his last..while some people tried to put him back in the bus in order to take him to Hospital.The incident is so fresh in my memory that it comes again and again in the mind......WHITE SHIRT,GREY TROUSER.....Well built young man............Feeling so bad now also.

ram6april
June 8th, 2006, 08:47 PM
KAKA ... aapne bahut DARD bhari daastaan sunna di....... ......

aeisi koi ghatnaa to dekhi nahi naa hii dekhne kii iichhaa hai..... per yade ireland me manne bhi kaii baar dard baatne kii kosis karri.......... unhi me se ek me yahan btaa raha hoo.......... Ek baar ek aapnaa dessi ladka.. bhaaman kaa. yahan jail me pahonnch gyaa.... arr uski chhutne ke koii chance naa the...... vo mer-te sirf ek baar milyaa tha... arr usne yade aaye sirf 20-25 din hoye the.... ek dinn uskaa raat ne 3 baje fone aaya.. arr bolyaa me pulice ne pakad liyaa.. arr laag ryaa raddaan(ronn)...... main raat ne taxi pakad ke gaya te mertaii bolyaa manne kimme naa karyaa arr plzz kyukare bhi kadhwaa de aade te........ manne aagle din chuuti lii aar gaya kaii vakilaa dhore... .......... nue haandte haande 15-20 dinn lagge.. lower court ne jamanat naamanjoor kar dii.... te manne high court ke liye apeal karri........ wahan uski jamanat manjoor hogi.... per 2000 euro me..... vo bolyaa bhai jamanat de-de aagle dinn pisse ghar bhijwaa doonga...... baat ek saal te puraani ho lii arr vo meraa .......... kaat ke bhaj gyaa...........:) :) sarre dost naatte the akk mannyaa pade isse rolle me.. manne sochaa akk aapna ee aapne ke kaam aaya kare....... main naa karoonga te kun karega........nu soch ke kar diya....... per usne meri gelyaa ghani bhoondi bana diii..................... anyway i never mind these kind of things.......... everyone is not same in this world........i always in search of good..........n always hope i will get one.....n i hav lots............

devdahiya
June 8th, 2006, 09:51 PM

aeisi koi ghatnaa to dekhi nahi naa hii dekhne kii iichhaa hai..... per yade ireland me manne bhi kaii baar dard baatne kii kosis karri.......... unhi me se ek me yahan btaa raha hoo.......... Ek baar ek aapnaa dessi ladka.. bhaaman kaa. yahan jail me pahonnch gyaa.... arr uski chhutne ke koii chance naa the...... vo mer-te sirf ek baar milyaa tha... arr usne yade aaye sirf 20-25 din hoye the.... ek dinn uskaa raat ne 3 baje fone aaya.. arr bolyaa me pulice ne pakad liyaa.. arr laag ryaa raddaan(ronn)...... main raat ne taxi pakad ke gaya te mertaii bolyaa manne kimme naa karyaa arr plzz kyukare bhi kadhwaa de aade te........ manne aagle din chuuti lii aar gaya kaii vakilaa dhore... .......... nue haandte haande 15-20 dinn lagge.. lower court ne jamanat naamanjoor kar dii.... te manne high court ke liye apeal karri........ wahan uski jamanat manjoor hogi.... per 2000 euro me..... vo bolyaa bhai jamanat de-de aagle dinn pisse ghar bhijwaa doonga...... baat ek saal te puraani ho lii arr vo meraa .......... kaat ke bhaj gyaa...........:) :) sarre dost naatte the akk mannyaa pade isse rolle me.. manne sochaa akk aapna ee aapne ke kaam aaya kare....... main naa karoonga te kun karega........nu soch ke kar diya....... per usne meri gelyaa ghani bhoondi bana diii..................... anyway i never mind these kind of things.......... everyone is not same in this world........i always in search of good..........n always hope i will get one.....n i hav lots............

Bhai Ramlal,Nekki karro aur aagge badhh jyao............Kissi ko matt thhaggo.....Beshak thhagge jao...thanks for the inputs!

vinodks
June 9th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Devji, exactly similar incident happened to me when I was 14... I had gone to visit my father's friends in Dhikoli village near Baghpat and we kids were playing in field... one of the small kid in our group was near booggie path and there was mud on road... he was trying to avoid putting feet in mud and in that confusion he came under tire of loaded boogie pulled by bulls... I was nearest to him and wanted to do something but there was mud in between... He died after few hours and it was traumatic experience specially with guilt feeling that I couldn't do anything and also anger on the kid who couldn't make choice between putting his foot in mud and his life... I was little but felt like an old man... these things can happen to anyone and they train us to live strong and realize importance of faith, love and kindness... but that comes with price of having let something go, for forever... anyway, thats the way it is...

-vinod

This was in the year 1983,I was going to Sonepat from Khakhodda with my sister.Bus stoped at Kalupur chunggi and one a few passengers got down but the last passenger was a little to late as by then the driver had moved the bus full throttle..and my God this young man was crushed under the rear left wheel and started collapsing in no time....I saw the death in proper act that day.This young man was holding a folder in his hand which lay at a distance after the accident...on which was written in bold letters...'AHLAWAT'....I wanted to take him to hospital but my sister said.......POLICE KE CHAKKAR MEI PADD JYAGGA BEIMAAN...and held me tight by her hands.This young man survived for about 6-7 minutes and breathed his last..while some people tried to put him back in the bus in order to take him to Hospital.The incident is so fresh in my memory that it comes again and again in the mind......WHITE SHIRT,GREY TROUSER.....Well built young man............Feeling so bad now also.

vinodks
June 9th, 2006, 12:13 AM
That was good and brave thing to do Ramlal bhai... But where did he go?.. can't you get hold of him now... what he did to you was really bad...

-vinod

sunitahooda
June 9th, 2006, 10:10 AM
I was in 10th standard and i was going home from school....I saw A military Officer who was smiling so much that i thought he must be coming home after a long time thats why he is smiling and i wenr few steps and heard a loud noise of brakes of a truck....i looked back and it was that Military Officer under the truck his both lega under front tyres....who was so lost in his happiness that didn't hear the truck's horn

ratheetheraist
June 9th, 2006, 10:55 AM
dear kaka n all

kyun jee dukhi kar diyaa........ its nt at all fine or being courageous at all reading these incidents ... buss don wana say more here nd rest as u feel....

regards
vikas rathee

monikadahiya
June 9th, 2006, 11:22 AM
It was in 2002. I saw a black and white full grown cat behind my house and i started to feed it everyday. If i would miss feeding it for somedays it wont eat or drink milk at all and would really growl the very next day after seeing me. It went on for a couple of months. Just a day before i was supposed to go to UK for my studies, my dad woke me up at 6 am and told me ki teri billi aakhri saanse gin rahi hai...

I went out and saw it lying on the main road with a little blood coming from its mouth. A weird black cloud surfaced in front of my eyes... a sickening feeling that i dont want to go through ever again.... But i could still see it breathing. I literally picked it up , kept it in my car's passenger seat and went around delhi looking for a vet. I took her to my dog's vet who gave her life saving drugs but told me there was little hope. I had even forgotten to take money. Really respect that sardaar ji that he saw those tears in my eyes...then i took that cat to sanjay gandhi animal hospital and was there entire day. Left the hospital with little hope. Next evening i recieved not a very good news but i prayed for it's soul. I still remember its growls and that look in its eyes.

If only God would listen to all our prayers :)

ritu
June 10th, 2006, 04:53 AM
monika bebe tu acchi thi yo t man bera tha par yo incident pad k t tu mere nazro m mahan hogayi bebe.

It was in 2002. I saw a black and white full grown cat behind my house and i started to feed it everyday. If i would miss feeding it for somedays it wont eat or drink milk at all and would really growl the very next day after seeing me. It went on for a couple of months. Just a day before i was supposed to go to UK for my studies, my dad woke me up at 6 am and told me ki teri billi aakhri saanse gin rahi hai...

I went out and saw it lying on the main road with a little blood coming from its mouth. A weird black cloud surfaced in front of my eyes... a sickening feeling that i dont want to go through ever again.... But i could still see it breathing. I literally picked it up , kept it in my car's passenger seat and went around delhi looking for a vet. I took her to my dog's vet who gave her life saving drugs but told me there was little hope. I had even forgotten to take money. Really respect that sardaar ji that he saw those tears in my eyes...then i took that cat to sanjay gandhi animal hospital and was there entire day. Left the hospital with little hope. Next evening i recieved not a very good news but i prayed for it's soul. I still remember its growls and that look in its eyes.

If only God would listen to all our prayers :)