PDA

View Full Version : backward

navingulia
June 8th, 2006, 08:12 PM
"India must be the only country in the world, where people fight to be called backward "

- Narayan Murthy

devdahiya
June 8th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Ha..ha..ha..ha...Katti sahi kahi Navin bhai.Majja aa gya!

dndeswal
June 8th, 2006, 08:58 PM
वाह गुलिया भाई, खूब बात शुरू की ! चिड़ियों में एक डळा फेंक दो और देखो मजा ! आप एक पत्थर फेंक कर धूमने चले जाओ पहाड़ पर और आ कर पढना अपनी इस थ्रैड को ! ( Leh road trip - June 2006 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14593) ). खूब लड़ाई होगी जाटों में इस पर !
अपने कंप्यूटर पर हिन्दी पढ पा रहे हो या नहीं ?

shobhitdeshwal
June 9th, 2006, 10:54 AM
India, her natural resources and her human resources have been exploited for long and still are being......
She has got a diverse community and a diverse lot of people, equitable distrubution has never been thought of..... And when someone gets dipressed beyond limits, he/she stands for revolution, and tareekh shahid hai.... ki koi revolution bina privilage ke nahi hota......

Taking in account the disturbed sociao-economic situation of India, who has been raped by intruders for long..... people need to come up, and 59 years of independence, I guess are nothing for any class to get to a respectable position. Now, people here cite the example of China, a state which got freedom some 3 years after us, and which does good in all fields.... I have statistics and records which tell that India is way ahead or at least at par China in business, in technology and in other related fields, how many of us have read the internal politics of China, G.B. or the USA? If we do, we come to know, all countries by and large give privilages to the downtroddens of the society. The Afro-Americans in America, the Shonshu in China, the red Indians in G.B. and so on.... And people do fight for it....

With all respects to Naveen Bhai and Mr. NarayanMurthi.... I would request them to know a bit more about the internal politics and internal workings of the countries and then make ourselves feel ashamed of such things as being backward and resrved.

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal.

navingulia
June 9th, 2006, 12:35 PM
bhai shobhit, we arent feeling ashamed or backwar. India has more reasons to be proud of than ashamed of.
But reservation is an insult even for those for whom its intended. Do you want me to give a list of rich and affluent people making use of reservation for easy jobs and dont you know the millions who are fighting for daily food and to whom reservation means nothing.
In addition they have been classified as SC/ST/OBC, which itself sounds like a stigma.
Why do people want to be called sc/st or backward. Doesnt it hurt their self respect.
yesterday i was sitting with a friend whos monthly salary is in lakhs and i started talking about reservation and he said "kya farak padta hai, paise de ke maine bhi obc certificate banwa rakha hai". His father is a jeweler.
I am a patriot and i am totally against reservation. These politicians cant do anything for the poor on ground so they are doing an easy paperwork job by introducing reservation. The poor will think they have got something and a few rich will make use of it.

rkumar
June 9th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Government can help the needy without calling them backward.. calling someone backward is derogatory. One the pone hand we call ourselves ruling class and then want to be included into backward category...two don't go together.. What we need is to fight for better educational and employment facilities for rural India and not these tags of backwardness etc.. If many of us can come up in one generation, why can't others..

RK^2

shobhitdeshwal
June 9th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I am a patriot and i am totally against reservation. These politicians cant do anything for the poor on ground so they are doing an easy paperwork job by introducing reservation. The poor will think they have got something and a few rich will make use of it.

Bhaisahab, being a patriot does not at all demand of you to be against reservation, you have probably have seen just one person who is in an influential position and is rich, but... the condisiton in the real India, the rural India is still the same, where people from a particular community are called, chuhde, chamotte, kameen,.... and they are forced to nod to the terms set up by the so called samaj ke thekedaras... Who at the end 0of the day feel happy that they have suppresse4d someone today!!!!!

If we want the nation to rise, we want all to rise equally, just by rising the rich and the influential, as it has been in this nation for long creates mis match in socety and then the chuhde and chamotte.... They are left behind every time......

How many of us, can eat in the same plate as a chuhda is eating in???? An honest answer is not even single one!!!!! Why? because they are so... nothing more than this can we tell...... And we need to describe which class is so.... which is considered to be so low in the society even today??? and so the name comes up obviously Rajendra ji... the SC/ST/OBC... they need to be defined for the right privilages to reach to them...

Now comes the question of fighting for the so called backward regime!!! If I talk of JAT... I have expereinced the jinx spelled over this community...... here.. I have seen people speaking.. jat hai.... rehne de.... kuch nahi pata hota inko... jaane de.... padhai likhai se koi matlab nahi hai inko.... yeh to bas kheti hi jaante hain... is se zayada aukat nahi hai... chal yaar kya kar raha hai,.. jat hai... pichde hain.. ganvar hain...... Jab hain ganvar duniya ki nazaron me hum.... jab duniya ko pata hai ki humko kahin bhi daba akte hain.. to kyun nahi eik privilage lein??

And I am not in favor of reservation at all....... Reservation is not a solution to this problem....

A better discussion here could be.. what shall be an alternative to this reservation policy, which could raise the level of the downtroddens in the society!!!!

Merely getting an Engineering seat in a college, medical college or a job... won't change the situation!!!! Naveen bhai ne abhi bhi kaha.... bahut achha kamata hai.. par hai.. SC!!!!! This stigma has to be killed.... What could that be.. which would bring this to an end!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

navingulia
June 9th, 2006, 07:27 PM
1. There should be no official caste based classification and the caste system will fade away with time. Dont expect it to happen overnight.
2. Sponsorship for poor students (shortage of funds should be the only criteria and not caste)
3. Providing quality education in rural areas.

I have never had any problem in having food with anyone or hugging anyone.