PDA

View Full Version : Human side of RSS, the only side i know.

spdeshwal
June 12th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Dear Members,

Some members , while replying on thread on Rahul Mahajan made some strange remarks about Rastriya Sawyam Sewak Sangh that got me really baffled. Remarks of one senior member were totally biased, baseless and uncalled for. Although, i am not even remotely connected with RSS or BJP, but my observation based on some incidents happened at different times and at different places. I have developed a liking and respect for RSS because of the examplary conduct of RSS and its caders in the most testing conditions.

My first exposure to their heroic efforts was in jan 1978.On 1st January 1978,Emperor Ashoka, Air India flight boeing 747-237B, crashed in Arabean Sea, off Bandra killing 213 passengers and crew. Naval and coastal help was dispatched within hours. For the next 15 days, Naval ships with thousands of its men on board tried tirelessly to gether the remains of the dead. First time i had seen these khaki Nikar and white singlet clad humans working like robots alongside naval personnels. I say like robots, as they were handling the stinking human flesh without the slitest hesitation or reservation. Mind you more than half of the travellers were Muslims. It was a Dubai bound flight.
They were the men on the mission. Working day and night with out rest to get back to the families what ever remains of thier dear one's, so that they could perform their last rights.
I had seen them doing their daily drills in the mornigs during my school days in Rohtak but this was my first encounter with what this organisation stands for.

After that i have witnessed them personally or through electronic media, That might be Earthquake in Gujrat, floods in Orissa, floods in Rohtak, Bhopal Gas Tragedy, these men in Khaki Nikar And white vests were business like.

I have never seen them indulging in unti social activities or terrorist activities as one member has claimed.

I did not want to confont and derail that thread on Rahul Mahajan. Therfore, i invite members to share their veiws on this.

Thanx and cheers!

ratheetheraist
June 12th, 2006, 06:12 PM
respected sir.....

i also appreciate all these efforts of RSS ..... nd do have a fall towards it.... although i dont know much abt the history nd al about this.... bt i knw tht they r associated with BJP.... nd thn i dont even support BJP... bt i m opponent of kaangress... SO THTS Y I WILL STAND BY THM....

congress ney aajaadi kee baad itneey saal raaj kar liyaa desh main.... parr aaj bhi inka wo nara GARIBI HATAO kaa utna hi naya hai jitna 1947 MAIN THA.......

rest i also read the comment which u r talking about nd tht was digusting ..... people do add mirch n masala to nything which they feel is right nd throw MUD on smoneone`s reputaion so easily tht it hardly matters to thm....

but it hardly matters sir.... i m firm on my stand nd obviously i have many reasons to do so....

thanks 4 ur post.....

chhillar
June 12th, 2006, 07:49 PM
I see a total absence of Jats in RSS even in Jat areas...what could be the reason? just curious...

skdca
June 13th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Deswal bhai saab, I tatally agree with you. RSS has served the nation at the time of various natural calamities, they served everbody without differentiating on the basis of cast or religion.

I have never seen workers of Congress Seva Dal doing service to anybody. They are seen on the T.V. only at the time of Sonia Gandhi's Birthday.

rohittewatia
June 14th, 2006, 10:35 PM
July 28, 1997: Twelve killed in a collision involving Karnataka Express and Himsagar Express near Faridabad on the outskirts of Delhi...Official Statement

The karnataka express rammed into Himsagar in the middle and it dragged the engine of the himsagar more than 5-600 meters.

The accident happened after 2:00 clock night and my father was waked up by a neighbour(RSS Shakha local secretary) and there were others too. The police was nowhere in the vicinity for more than 2 hours after the accident. Only RSS khaki shorts were helping the people here and there. Khaki shorts walon ney purri raat logon kih madad kaari. Jitne bhi thieh vahaan apane personal gaadiyon aur jis bhi tarah ghayalon koh aaspatal pahunchaya.

Police jaabh ayieh toh unaka kaam thaah kih raat kohih dead bodies koh truck main laad karr yamuna maiin bahaa deyna. Taaki sarkar koh muavaja kam deyna paade aur jyada voh jaane jiske kehanne per yeh saabh kam hua houga.

Aur to aur local SC/ST's (Joh rail track key saath jhuggi jhonpadiyon main rehte theih) ney raat koh joh bache kuche murda yah jinda logon key paise aur jewellery luuti...aur iss kaam maiin kuuch aik police bhi shamil thieh.

N i was amazed at the devotion these RSS people have for the social work.
The ground level of BJP(RSS) is very devoted.

naresh.mehta
June 14th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Yesss... fully agree with you all !!

I was debating over the same issue on another thread... and was actually worried how come none of the Jats are aware of the selfless service provided by RSS !!

Now this is a relief!