PDA

View Full Version : Circular To All Members.

sejwaldeepak
June 17th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Dear Members,

This is to inform you that we have noticed that some members are putting personel details ( like.. mail id, contact no., address) of their friends for other members help and all other things.

Pls don't put such information of any male/female in public forum. It can be harmful to that person.

If you want to reply for such things you can send PM on jatland as well as on his/her mail id by go to profile of that particular person.

I hope everybody will understand the gravity of the Matter.

anilsangwan
June 17th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Rightly pointed out Deepak bhai. This is very sensitive matter..especially for females.

We have PM facility on jatland, same should be used for personal communication.

Regards,

Dear Members,

This is to inform you that we have noticed that some members are putting personel details ( like.. mail id, contact no., address) of their friends for other members help and all other things.

Pls don't put such information of any male/female in public forum. It can be harmful to that person.

If you want to reply for such things you can send PM on jatland as well as on his/her mail id by go to profile of that particular person.

lalit_nashier
June 17th, 2006, 09:44 PM
कित सही बात

misguidedyouth
June 21st, 2006, 08:08 PM
Dear Members,

agreed.... i hope u too will b careful of the numbers displayed

sejwaldeepak
June 28th, 2006, 11:34 AM
brother i can handle such types of problem very well. anyways i don't have any problem if anybody call me for any problem ..:)

sunitahooda
July 28th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Me too:) par aap ke paas koyi naya IDEA ho tai batayiyo makha....tame kadh kai....:D :p
brother i can handle such types of problem very well. anyways i don't have any problem if anybody call me for any problem ..:)

yashbeniwal
July 28th, 2006, 10:58 AM
sunita kit tu aaj kaal chuppal main bhi naa dekhti...
exams kaise hue tere.....

Me too:) par aap ke paas koyi naya IDEA ho tai batayiyo makha....tame kadh kai....:D :p

ratananmol
July 28th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Dear Deepak:
I also suggest a standard format for login names which reflects true names of people (not to mention some members have been using false login names on the forum)...This would be a change for the better...
Anmol

sejwaldeepak
July 28th, 2006, 12:01 PM
actually i had already warned these kind of users. some of them had changed their login name from ..." 133131", abdhdhs" to their real names. anyway i ll try to catch these users.:)