downtoearth
June 18th, 2006, 02:06 PM
:)
Miami or Dallas.......
I am goin for HEATS Miami......
Neerajdallas bro............:) :)

neerajmalik_er
June 19th, 2006, 12:04 AM
i think u did not watche last two matches bro.....
did u notice Wade....damn.....
Neeraj

fool4love
June 19th, 2006, 04:06 AM
i think u did not watche last two matches bro.....
did u notice Wade....damn.....
Neeraj

wake up... dude... Its gonna be DALLAS he he :D
o'neal suk....:p ... wade ?? he'll cool down too!

neerajmalik_er
June 19th, 2006, 04:50 AM
lats see today's fifth match........it ll clear all ur doubts........
Malik N

neerajmalik_er
June 19th, 2006, 10:12 AM
wake up... dude... Its gonna be DALLAS he he :D
o'neal suk....:p ... wade ?? he'll cool down too!

so wht do say now.... dude......?
it would hav been a clean win if the F***ing shaq would have done lil better.......
c ya...
meet u in dallas again on tuesday.....
Malik N

fool4love
June 20th, 2006, 12:52 AM
so wht do say now.... dude......?
it would hav been a clean win if the F***ing shaq would have done lil better.......
c ya...
meet u in dallas again on tuesday.....
Malik N

hmmm... it was dicy in the end... they just got lucky..:cool:
well... dallas will snatch the 6th... or they sud snatch this one..:mad:
yeah.. cya there!

sunnysangwan
June 20th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Miami is gonna get some serious whipping when it comes to Dallas on tuesday. Shaq is good for nothing (I wonder how he's achieved so much when he can't even score on free-throws). The best tactic against him is of course Hack-a-Shaq which Mavs have been dng brilliantly.
Wade is a good player but he alone can't take Heats home. Its just for the past couple of games Nowitzki has been struggling, once he regains his form, he & Terry are gonna rip Heats apart.
Rest on Tuesday.

neerajmalik_er
June 21st, 2006, 10:01 AM
Well Well Well............nybody have ny answer for mav.
n wade did it all alone........no doubt.......
Lets have a toast for unforgettable performance of Heats......
Malik N.

spdeshwal
June 21st, 2006, 11:46 AM
Miami are the Champion

They beat Dallas by 95 to 92

raj2rif
June 21st, 2006, 05:46 PM
Dwane Wade looks to me in different league. The only player whom I see is close to him may be Lebron James of Cleveland. This championship from the Game 3 to 6 is all about Wade Vs. Dallas. They just could not find the solution to problem called Wade.

It was amazing to see this young man playing the entire second half of Game 3 with 5 fouls. With 13 points deficit, and only 6 miniutes to go, It was Wade's performance in game 3 that sealed the championship outcome.

Between the two teams I supported Dallas, for I have never been a fan of Heat, but this man single handedly took the game from Dallas.

We will be seeing a lot of Dwane Wade in years to come. I pray to God Almighty that he remains injury free. Is he in the league of Michel Jorden already?

Congratulations to Miami Heat and their supporters for an excellent win.

neerajmalik_er
June 21st, 2006, 08:02 PM
Well i never had ny kinda doubt abt Miami..........right from the starting.....

fool4love
June 21st, 2006, 08:16 PM
Well i never had ny kinda doubt abt Miami..........right from the starting.....
nowitzki... sucked.. he was playing mean!! WADE ... he was too good... it won't be wrong if i say... hes the future.. jordan!!.. O'neal... i don know y's he even in the team...:mad: !!(..mayb its just me)
n... yeah..just wonderin ..dude... wherz the support for LAKERS... :p

downtoearth
June 21st, 2006, 08:28 PM
nowitzki... sucked.. he was playing mean!! WADE ... he was too good... it won't be wrong if i say... hes the future.. jordan!!.. O'neal... i don know y's he even in the team...:mad: !!(..mayb its just me)
n... yeah..just wonderin ..dude... wherz the support for LAKERS... :p lakers ney ootya to koni oo khagard :p :D ;) ........... but kamley jordan to ek thaa uss barga koni hoona..... even magic jonson,, larry bird bargey bhi they uss time mein lakin jordan ka toord koni thaa.... im fond of his six second stay in air n the way he used to dunk ..... if im not wrong ,,,,once he scored 56 points for the bulls :eek:

shailendra
June 21st, 2006, 09:50 PM
Woooooohhoooooo!!!

You guys would just not believe the celebrations here on Miami streets last night and even today one can see excited people at work wearing 'Heat' t-shirts!...
There is a victory parade this Friday of the team and shall be right in the downtown next to my work place.....so definitely looking forward to that pageantry!!!...

For that question to comparing the ‘Flash’ Dwyane Wade (and like they say here in Miami; ‘where there is a will, there is a Wade!’)… with Michael Jordan, well like the humble guy himself says on the comparison that ‘there would never be another Jordan’…. but I think the team coach Pat Riley put it real nicely:
“I have never seen anyone play like he does,....He is a player in his own league, I think it is time finally for him to create that niche’ and style of his own!”…

You go Wade!!!...

sunnysangwan
June 22nd, 2006, 03:05 AM
Not that I want to take anything away from HEATS but its a little controvercial the way they grant fouls to Wade. It seems the HEats can get away with anything and Dallas have to pay for even touching somebody. We all saw the shirt pulling "move". Its just that Nowitski couldn't do wot he wass supposed to otherwise him and Terry would have just tore HEATS apart. And I wass surprised to see how they treat Shaq as their "Jamai", he is good for nothing, can't shoot free throws and is just there coz of his past deeds. I think its high time he announces his retirement and move on.
Anyways, HEATS proved to be a better team and they deserve to celebrate.

vins9981
June 22nd, 2006, 03:06 AM
miami already won you are too late.

neerajmalik_er
June 22nd, 2006, 06:54 AM
I 100% agree with with u in case of M Jordan but if u have a glance at statics ........it shows tht wade have allready left Jordan back in first step.
Total no of points in first NBA finals.Wade is No.3 or 2 and Jordan is at 4th rank.
It shd not b a surprising if he comes out as new Jordan .
Malik N.

sunnysangwan
June 22nd, 2006, 10:39 AM
I 100% agree with with u in case of M Jordan but if u have a glance at statics ........it shows tht wade have allready left Jordan back in first step.
Total no of points in first NBA finals.Wade is No.3 or 2 and Jordan is at 4th rank.
It shd not b a surprising if he comes out as new Jordan .
Malik N.

Don't compare Wade to Jordan. If u're talking just about statistics then its a different matter but if u look closely, Wade scored 36 points in the final game out of which he scored 16 on free throws, has just made three 3-pointers out of a total of 12 of them attempted(in the entire finals). Jordan on the other hand is a player who stands at a different level. Wade on the other hand had a extraordinarily good season and thats about it.

sunnysangwan
June 22nd, 2006, 10:41 AM
miami already won you are too late.

Which part of "Anyways, HEATS proved to be a better team and they deserve to celebrate." didn't you understand?

neerajmalik_er
June 23rd, 2006, 02:23 AM
good one
Malik N.

Which part of "Anyways, HEATS proved to be a better team and they deserve to celebrate." didn't you understand?