PDA

View Full Version : References in MNC's

vineetakadian
June 18th, 2006, 07:20 PM
:) Hi frnds i m a CSE fresher of 206 batch n i really want some references in MNC's so if anybody working with any of the MNC's who r recruiting freshers plzzzz help me out .........i ve heard that Siemens , Flextronics , Erricson , Hughes and Sapient r recruiting freshers nowadays.......so plzz gimme sm response ,.....that wld be really gr
cheers...

harishdahiya
June 19th, 2006, 02:14 PM
bhai kaidan apna resume aur ek cover letter bhej de mera yaha jab bhi job niklegi to mein tera resume forward kar dunga...............mein hp mein location chennai.............jo bhi help ho sakegi karnga..........
mera id :harish.kumar3@hp.com

harishdahiya
June 19th, 2006, 03:31 PM
job description

The Software Engineers designs, develops and tests as well as maintain one or more of our products. The software engineer works as member of engineering team developing, designing, and maintaining of or more of our products. This position reports to the appropriate Project Manager.
Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including investigation tasks, initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and general product maintenance.
Recognize and point out design problems during the project-planning process.
Resolve in-process problems independently or with minor input from the project manager.
Respond on key product questions and customer needs, and port products to new operating systems and compilers on a regular basis.
Review new product or new release proposals, and provide feedback to engineering on product features and project schedules.

Qualificationsyour profile

Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,

Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience. Masters or graduate degree
is desirable.
Understand Intranet and Internet technologies: http, firewall, Java, C++,
HTML/DHTML, XML, middleware, etc.
Have good knowledge of software development processes and methods
Experience in C++ and Java development
Understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
methodologies.
Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in Software development of applications and Internet applications
Desirable experience in project and resources management
Professional verbal and written communication skills
Strong Consulting skills
Leadership qualities: Integrity, attention to detail, timeline sensitive,
goal oriented, motivator

desijat
June 19th, 2006, 07:24 PM
bhai kaidan apna resume aur ek cover letter bhej de mera yaha jab bhi job niklegi to mein tera resume forward kar dunga...............mein hp mein location chennai.............jo bhi help ho sakegi karnga..........
mera id :harish.kumar3@hp.com
Bhai
Is this only for Tech jobs?

for instance, i have done my BBAfrom Amity and having an experience of over 18 months with Air Sahara into marketing,what if i want to try my luck with a tech based com?