PDA

View Full Version : World Sports Forum (in Jatland)

yashmalik
June 19th, 2006, 08:35 PM
I didnt find anyother way to grab your attention on this topic but i think Jatland does need a separate sport forum.

There are plenty of sports related threads in some of forums, it appears as if jatlanders are compromising to their sporting spirit.

What do you guys think about a world sport forum on Jatland.

nitindev
June 20th, 2006, 12:12 AM
I agree with you on this suggestion. My vote is with you.

sunnysangwan
June 20th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Thumbs up for the idea

netrapalsingh
June 20th, 2006, 01:09 PM
I didnt find anyother way to grab your attention on this topic but i think Jatland does need a separate sport forum.

There are plenty of sports related threads in some of forums, it appears as if jatlanders are compromising to their sporting spirit.

What do you guys think about a world sport forum on Jatland.

Agree with you on this suggestion. My vote is with you.

yashmalik
June 20th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Thanx for the support guys..i wonder what administrators have to say about the idea of a sports forum in Jatland.

I would ask them about the proposal, dear administrators is it possible to have a sport forum..?

yashmalik
June 20th, 2006, 02:05 PM
The motto is pretty simple. Health and fitness forum was introduced through polling...the same method can be applied here.

Everybody have a crush on a particular sport....and that spirit is meant to share with the friends and the family members. As Jatland itself is no less than a family to us and we have a big society here so by introducing sports forum we'll invite more opportunities here.
This is not a bad idea.

nitindev
July 26th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Hey Guys, don't let this idea of having a seperate sports section die out ...

deepakchoudhry
July 26th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Bhai Cricket aur Football Ki baat toh holi...aap batao aur kaya discuss karana hai.

cooljat
July 26th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I feel Yash, Health n fitness section is already there, u can post ur sports realated articles there too

rock on
Jit

nitindev
July 27th, 2006, 01:18 AM
bhai cricket aur football ki to aise baat kar di jaise kooen ke maindak. there is so much to talk and discuss about sports and games. why not just explore www.sportsnews.com (http://www.sportsnews.com) .. this is for the sports lovers..

deepakchoudhry
July 27th, 2006, 01:53 AM
bhai cricket aur football ki to aise baat kar di jaise kooen ke maindak. there is so much to talk and discuss about sports and games. why not just explore www.sportsnews.com (http://www.sportsnews.com) .. this is for the sports lovers..

Nitin Bhai...Aap hi kuch shuru karo...Phir ham bhi Join karengay.

Aur website hi dekhni hai toh yeh thread kis kaam ka...kyun.

dndeswal
July 27th, 2006, 02:32 AM
It is my own view – not that of Admin. As Jit Takhar has pointed out above, there already exists a forum called “Health & Fitness”. And sports are an integral part of health and fitness. If there is great enthusiasm about sports, the name of this forum can be changed to “Health, Fitness and Sports”.

The title of this particular thread is “World Sports Forum (in Jatland)” –(not “Jat/ Desi Sports Forum”). Why “world sports” on Jatland site? There are numerous websites dedicated to world sports, where we are free to visit.

Earlier, members used to write any type of jokes in “humor” forum. This lost the purpose of Jat/Desi humor and a decision had to be taken that Non-Jat jokes will not be accepted in this forum. If we create a “Sports” forum, our young Jatlanders will pick up material from other sites (cricket statistics etc.) and go on pasting here just for fun !