PDA

View Full Version : A Very Simple Question.

neerajmalik_er
June 22nd, 2006, 07:05 AM
Hi Everybody
Why can't we guys put the other picture in our profile like some player ,team(which i put) or celebrity keeping in mind tht it shd not be vulgar.
Thts what happened with me.......i put picture of Sun's player Steave Nash and i got warning to remove it.
Well i asked for reason from administration but could not get any satisfactory response which was "you can't put other picture" and tht was their whole reason not to put the other picture.
Regards
Malik N.

scsheorayan
June 22nd, 2006, 07:54 AM
from members point of view, they are likely to confuse Steave Nash with Neeraj Malik. The whole idea of putting a picture is for people to put a face to the name.If it is a wrong face it amounts to misleading. Have no doubts that your picture will be much better than Steave's who by the way does not have the privilege of membership on Jatland.com

neerajmalik_er
June 22nd, 2006, 08:20 AM
But Sir, with all due respect, there are lot of members who did not put their pic. in there......so do they dont have any face?
I am just asking for further considerations.
Regards
Malik N.

from members point of view, they are likely to confuse Steave Nash with Neeraj Malik. The whole idea of putting a picture is for people to put a face to the name.If it is a wrong face it amounts to misleading. Have no doubts that your picture will be much better than Steave's who by the way does not have the privilege of membership on Jatland.com

scsheorayan
June 22nd, 2006, 11:44 AM
That is a good question, there should be no discriminatiom. One rule for all and let us be sensible about it. You still have not mentioned the reason for the substitution. Just curious.

dndeswal
June 22nd, 2006, 01:13 PM
Hi Everybody
Why can't we guys put the other picture in our profile like some player ,team(which i put) or celebrity keeping in mind tht it shd not be vulgar.
Thts what happened with me.......i put picture of Sun's player Steave Nash and i got warning to remove it.
Well i asked for reason from administration but could not get any satisfactory response which was "you can't put other picture" and tht was their whole reason not to put the other picture.
Regards
Malik N.

Pesently, there is a provision in the site where a member can change the profile picture. It is for facilitation, not for fun. Do you have the authority to put somebody else's photo in your passport at your own will - or for that matter on any other ID card which carries the photo?

It is advisable for every member to use his own picture for his profile or not to put a picture at all - and not to change it too frequently. One fellow had recently pasted the photo of Mahatma Gandhi and Bhagat Singh. When asked, he replied that they were great souls that he was pround to put them on his profile ! Many Jatlanders have put cartoons and such other stuff !

ratananmol
June 22nd, 2006, 01:46 PM
But Sir, with all due respect, there are lot of members who did not put their pic. in there......so do they dont have any face?
I am just asking for further considerations.
Regards
Malik N.
Nonrepresentation and misrepresentation are two different things.

neerajmalik_er
June 22nd, 2006, 08:05 PM
Thanx Everybody
I got your point.
Malik N.

fool4love
June 22nd, 2006, 08:09 PM

:) ... good one!

sjakhars
June 23rd, 2006, 01:12 AM
Please put your own picture in the profle otherwise leave it blank.
This space is to give a face to your name not others face to your name.

neerajmalik_er
June 23rd, 2006, 02:21 AM
i already did.
Malik N.

netrapalsingh
June 23rd, 2006, 12:44 PM
Hi Everybody
Regards
Malik N.

Bhai Neeraj malik,

aap ki baat bilkul sahi hai. Bhai jiskee photo achee atee ho wo profile mai apni hee photo dalega or jiskee bhoondi aatee ho meri tarah oosko profile mai kuch bhi dalne ki jaroorat nahi hai.................

age aap logo ki marji...........

ajayverma1973
June 24th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Deepsikha ne liz hurley ki picture kyon laga rakhi hai, jara poochho to

http://jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15346&page=2

rakeshsehrawat
June 24th, 2006, 08:27 PM
girls are using these pics as they have to face consequences for putting their pic on net.

there are lot of adobe photoshop engineers who use their skills for doing some nonsense work
so i request moderators to give some relexation to gals atleast.

rest is all ur choice but i think all of u understand well what i mean

satyeshwar
June 25th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Deepshika has been given a number of warnings and yet has not taken any action on them. Her warning level has been increased to 90 % and if she doesn't fix the problem in the next 24 hours then she will be permanently banned. Rules are rules, and ladies don't go scott free!

neerajmalik_er
June 25th, 2006, 02:35 PM
But Sir
Our request is to allow us to use other pic, not to ban Deepshikha.
We are just askibg for further consideration.
Malik N.

rakeshsehrawat
June 27th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Insan apne dukho se nahi doosro ke sukho se dukhi hai

deepshi
June 27th, 2006, 03:50 PM
4 rescuing me out...
else i wud hv never known bout all dis issue!

bidhlan
June 27th, 2006, 05:19 PM
hi,
this is to give face to your views.this will create confusion

amitenggmalik
June 27th, 2006, 11:35 PM
sir
thode bahut style to challegi na foto ,hum to jawan balak hai eebe