PDA

View Full Version : This happened in koramangala

dolly2003
June 23rd, 2006, 05:43 PM
This happend in koramangala
Hi all,

The message below is for the all riders of any vehicles, so please read
carefully and pass on to as many people as possible.

2 friends of my cousin one north indian girl and a guy happened to ride
on
their 2 wheeler from their office,thru outer-ring road near Koramangala
around 7.30 p.m, they happened to see a school boy with a heavy school
bag
on his back requesting them for a lift, the girl never cared for any
sympathy and rode away, but the guy out of some compassion slowed down
his
vehicle, he was smart enough and happened to see a syringe in the boy's
hand from his mirror, he became cautious and got back to his original
speed and when he happened to come close to the boy, he slapped the boy
severely and the boy fell down , the rider stopped his vehicle and came
near the boy and asked him to throw the syringe. He asked him what was
he
upto? the guy was taken aback a! nd he briefed him that he was chosen by
a
group of 10 miscreants to get the job done from him. He said that he was
asked to stop the riders passing by and ask for a lift, then the boy
would
inject the syringe to the rider after which the rider would fall down
unconscious , then as per their plan, the miscreants would come, rob
the
rider of his cash,gold, debit card,credit cards, vehicle etc, if need
come
they would murder the rider. To meet their needs, they would use school
boys and girls, old people, and other soft targets, coz such people
would
arise a soft corner in the rider's mind and they would definitely offer
a
lift. So please be careful in chosing your passenger, do not show any
sympathy for anybody whom you do not know. It is time for us to take
care
of ourselves and fight against such gruesome crime. Please pass on this
message to as many people so that people alert themselves and can reduce
crime to some extent.

drjatin
June 24th, 2006, 03:32 AM
This happend in koramangala
Hi all,

The message below is for the all riders of any vehicles, so please read
carefully and pass on to as many people as possible.

2 friends of my cousin one north indian girl and a guy happened to ride
on
their 2 wheeler from their office,thru outer-ring road near Koramangala
around 7.30 p.m, they happened to see a school boy with a heavy school
bag
on his back requesting them for a lift, the girl never cared for any
sympathy and rode away, but the guy out of some compassion slowed down
his
vehicle, he was smart enough and happened to see a syringe in the boy's
hand from his mirror, he became cautious and got back to his original
speed and when he happened to come close to the boy, he slapped the boy
severely and the boy fell down , the rider stopped his vehicle and came
near the boy and asked him to throw the syringe. He asked him what was
he
upto? the guy was taken aback a! nd he briefed him that he was chosen by
a
group of 10 miscreants to get the job done from him. He said that he was
asked to stop the riders passing by and ask for a lift, then the boy
would
inject the syringe to the rider after which the rider would fall down
unconscious , then as per their plan, the miscreants would come, rob
the
rider of his cash,gold, debit card,credit cards, vehicle etc, if need
come
they would murder the rider. To meet their needs, they would use school
boys and girls, old people, and other soft targets, coz such people
would
arise a soft corner in the rider's mind and they would definitely offer
a
lift. So please be careful in chosing your passenger, do not show any
sympathy for anybody whom you do not know. It is time for us to take
care
of ourselves and fight against such gruesome crime. Please pass on this
message to as many people so that people alert themselves and can reduce
crime to some extent.

WELL POINTED OUT DOLLY
YE SUSRE MADRASI BHAROSE KE LAAYAK KONYA

aabhisheksirohi
June 27th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Such incidents are common in AMCHI MUMBAI !!
Nothing new about it !!

ranveer
June 27th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Are talking about Bangalore ??

monikadahiya
June 27th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Are talking about Bangalore ??

Hi ranveer,

Nobody knows.. because this is a copy paste of a forwarded mail. But this can happen anywhere.

vijay
June 27th, 2006, 09:17 PM
GOD, please save us from copy paste things. Amen !

ritu
June 28th, 2006, 01:03 AM
dolly bebe sans lele tu thkti kona ke.par tera bhi ke kasoor yo copy paste stuff karn m mehnat bhi t na lagti.laagi rahe bebe bahut badiya.

fool4love
June 28th, 2006, 01:59 AM
dolly bebe sans lele tu thkti kona ke.par tera bhi ke kasoor yo copy paste stuff karn m mehnat bhi t na lagti.laagi rahe bebe bahut badiya.

LOL... khi khi....khi khi :D

speedcrazy
June 28th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Ritu ....how can she breathe? now when i have nominated her for Google Devi Award????come on Bhawnao ko samjho...n she has a responsibility as a Google Devi....dont distract her from her job....PLEASE;)

aabhisheksirohi
June 28th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I believe one should not disgrace while posting valuable comments here.
Either it may be copy paste funda or God's own created story ...
Comments are valid it can be happen to anyone , anywhere and motto is to be aware as such incidents could happen in your own life ..

thanks !!

dolly2003
June 28th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Ritu ....how can she breathe? now when i have nominated her for Google Devi Award????come on Bhawnao ko samjho...n she has a responsibility as a Google Devi....dont distract her from her job....PLEASE;)

Gauri n Ritu Chaudhary.(including ppl who hate copy paste stuff..).this is exclusively and strictly for u ......lol..

I post mails for jatlanders who wanna know somethin new in life. Probably u ppl either have toooo much of information or u don't wanna know more about any thing...i don't really care....

My objective behind posting such mails is only and only to share information that may be valuable for someone who might find it useful. Its for ppl who like to read and share good stuff. If i find something that may be helpful for anyone of us then i think it should be shared through this network.

The idea for posting new threads is only to share thoughts and information amongst ppl who like to read it. I don't want to force anybody to read my mails. Its only for ones who want to get something out of it and not throw critisism at it.....I am a very postive thinker and i believe in learning through sharing information on a day to day basis......

I hope this makes sense to ppl who don't understand the funda behind posting mails or fwds or sharing information..

itsme
June 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Dolly madam ...Plz don't mind...Par aapne jo yo chepyaa hai na 6 month se ghoooman laag ryaa ss....Yeh baat alag hai ki aapki intention aisi nahi hai phir b yeh stuff har koi padta hai fwd'd mails main...So plzzzzzz kuch fresh saaa aaannn dyoooooooooo:)

Gauri n Ritu Chaudhary.(including ppl who hate copy paste stuff..).this is exclusively and strictly for u ......lol..

I post mails for jatlanders who wanna know somethin new in life. Probably u ppl either have toooo much of information or u don't wanna know more about any thing...i don't really care....

My objective behind posting such mails is only and only to share information that may be valuable for someone who might find it useful. Its for ppl who like to read and share good stuff. If i find something that may be helpful for anyone of us then i think it should be shared through this network.

The idea for posting new threads is only to share thoughts and information amongst ppl who like to read it. I don't want to force anybody to read my mails. Its only for ones who want to get something out of it and not throw critisism at it.....I am a very postive thinker and i believe in learning through sharing information on a day to day basis......

I hope this makes sense to ppl who don't understand the funda behind posting mails or fwds or sharing information..

sejwaldeepak
June 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM

:eek: aaaaaaa yo ke keh di isne ..dolly ibb teri khair koni.. tanne ritu arr gauri tei panga le liya hai madi sambhal ke rahiye:confused:

speedcrazy
June 28th, 2006, 01:33 PM
I donno about Ritu...but i myself really dont notice insects n moses around me....;) :D :D ;)
:eek: aaaaaaa yo ke keh di isne ..dolly ibb teri khair koni.. tanne ritu arr gauri tei panga le liya hai madi sambhal ke rahiye:confused:

speedcrazy
June 28th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks Dlly.....for telling that your mails have an OBJECTIVE....SOMETHING NEW....EXCLUSIVE....INFORMATION....ADDED VALUE....USEFUL....sorry dear you said the idea is to share good stuff? if majority of ppl think its not anything that i highlighted above....what should be an appropriate step? N sorry the way you said I really don't care....sound neither sharable or sensible,....easy Kiddo:)

keshavdahiya
June 28th, 2006, 02:28 PM

well dolly dont bother about these jaliyass.........they are like that and they dont want to be cultivated with quality thots........so just ignore them.......
your posts indeed need appriciation and they are highly elucidative...:)
bang in keep posting

ritu
June 28th, 2006, 05:16 PM
exactly,you r rt
meri bhi bhinn ki bhinn

Thanks Dlly.....for telling that your mails have an OBJECTIVE....SOMETHING NEW....EXCLUSIVE....INFORMATION....ADDED VALUE....USEFUL....sorry dear you said the idea is to share good stuff? if majority of ppl think its not anything that i highlighted above....what should be an appropriate step? N sorry the way you said I really don't care....sound neither sharable or sensible,....easy Kiddo:)

sktomer777
June 28th, 2006, 06:12 PM
kyun ghulan lag rahe so tham. Whats wrong if she put some copy paste. If u dont want to read , then ignore it.even if u have read, it might serve as a reminder. why making fuss out of it...

rakeshsehrawat
June 28th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Dolly ek suggestion hai tere liye ek kaam kar ek thread bana VALUABLE COPY PASTE STUFF AR yo sara sauda tu ude ger diya kar kam tein kam jinko jaroorat hai wo ek saath aapke is gyan ke bhandar ka fayda utha sakenge aur mhare barge bach jyage aade likhan tein:D :D :D ar fer na koye award milega:rolleyes:

monikadahiya
June 28th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Dolly ek suggestion hai tere liye ek kaam kar ek thread bana VALUABLE COPY PASTE STUFF AR yo sara sauda tu ude ger diya kar kam tein kam jinko jaroorat hai wo ek saath aapke is gyan ke bhandar ka fayda utha sakenge aur mhare barge bach jyage aade likhan tein:D :D :D ar fer na koye award milega:rolleyes:

hahahaha meri bhi bhinn ki bhinn ar bas bhinn... :D :D :D

fool4love
June 28th, 2006, 09:10 PM
well dolly dont bother about these jaliyass.........they are like that and they dont want to be cultivated with quality thots........so just ignore them.......
your posts indeed need appriciation and they are highly elucidative...:)
bang in keep posting

:eek: .....:eek: look... whoz talking....:eek: ...:D

msingh
June 29th, 2006, 07:15 AM
dolly ek kaam karr ajj tu apana kuch orignal gaar hee dee iss thread maine......jo ye sarre tere paache paade ree se
arr neau batao thare te yo jo jawab devan laag ree see vo te original se,,,koi baat naa ya das dawab ke paache ek jawab de se par woh iski original compostion hove see ,,,chorooo tht too u shd appreciate,,,,,