PDA

View Full Version : SARDARS ARE BACK (PART 2)

ravindermaan
December 9th, 2001, 09:30 AM
PROFESSOR SARDAR

Sardar Singh was very keen on doing his Ph.D. He was in search of a subject on which no one did any research before! As he was thinking over it, he found a cockroach on the table in from of him. He decided instantly to do a research on the roach.
He picked the roach and put it in the centre of the table and said: "Run". The roach ran.
He pulled out one leg of the roach, put it again in the centre of the table and said: "Run". The roach ran. He pulled one more leg of the roach, put it again in the centre of the table and said: "Run". The roach ran. This way the roach tried to run even when it had just one leg. He pulled last leg of the roach, put it again in the centre of the table and said: Run". The roach could not! Our Professor was satisfied with his study and started writing his thesis: "When you pull out all the legs of a roach, it cannot hear anymore".
SUICIDAL SARDAR

An American, an Italian and a Surd were doing
construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.They were eating lunch and the American said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this
building."
The Italian opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Pasta again! If I get pasta one more time I'm going to jump off, too."
The Surd opened his lunch and said, "Paratha and dal again. If I get paratha and daal one more time I'm
jumping too."
Next day - The American opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death. The Italian opens his lunch, sees pasta and jumps The Surd opens his lunch, sees paratha and daal and jumps to his death also...
At the funeral.....

The American's wife is weeping...She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef & cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"
The Italian's wife also weeps and says " I could have given him pizza or lasagna! I didn't realize he hated pasta so much."
Everyone turned and stared at the Surd's wife... "Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He makes his own lunch!"
PLAYED SARDAR
There were these three guys, a surd, an Italian, and a Jewish guy.They all worked together at a factory. Everyday they notice that their boss leaves work a little early. So one day they meet together and say that today when the boss leaves, they'll all leave
early too. The boss left and so did they.

The Jewish guy goes home and goes to rest so he can get an early start. The Italian guy goes home and cooks dinner. Our Banta goes home and walks to his bedroom.... He opens the door slowly and sees his wife in bed with his boss..! He shuts the door and hurries out of the house!

The next day the Italian and Jewish guys are talking and plan to go home early again. They ask Banta if he wants to leave early again and he says,"no." They ask him why not and he says, "because yesterday I almost got caught."
DEAD SARDAR

There's a funeral procession of a sardar going on a busy street. All the sardars in the 'mayyat' are dancing the bhangra and singing and general 'balle balle' is on. The people on the street find it strange that instead of mourning everyone is celebrating as if its a marriage baarat. So one of them asks Santa Singh, "Singh saab, aapka koi sage wala gujar gaya hai aur aap naach raheho?"
...... comes the reply, "Ha ji ! Hai hi baat bade
khushi ki !!! Aaj paheli baar ek sardar *brin* tumour se mara hai !!!!"
BIHARI SARDAR

A Bihari was waiting for his bus at the bus stop. Finally the bus arrives and he gets in. The bus is fully loaded with sardarjis. One sardarji orders Bihari to tell a joke. Now, the Bihari thinks he's in big trouble because he knows only sardar jokes!

After thinking for some time he decides to substitute all references to 'sardars' in his joke with 'Biharis'.

He starts the jokes with, "There was once a Bihari..." And suddenly he gets a major blow on his back from one of the sardarjis who shouts, "Kyon be! Sab sardar mar gaye hai kya?"

Ravinder Maan

satyeshwar
December 28th, 2001, 11:29 AM
I hadn't heard the last one! That one was really good!

utsedh
December 29th, 2001, 04:47 AM
Nice jokes.......good compilation...but keep on writing

- Utsedh