PDA

View Full Version : little help needed....

choudharyneelam
June 28th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Hello Jatland friends,

I've completed my graduation and now want to go for higher studies.....M.Com. from Kurukshetra University.......if anybody studying there or have any kind information regarding eligibility conditions required for regular admission there then kindly inform me about it as soon as it is possible......i don't want to miss the last date.....as i've to take admission there.....so pls oblige me by providing all the necessary information.

Thanks
Neelam

rity79gem
June 29th, 2006, 10:06 AM
hi Neelam,

One of my cousins as well went for MCom at KUK, and so I know that the last date is off!! Guess you have made a mind after the completion of the forms distribution, 26th was the display of first liust for MCom, and 12th July is the date for display of last list. If you can still go there, I guess you can somewhere get into late submission sort of a thing.. Just speculating.

Hail Sythian Culture!!

Rity

vijay
June 29th, 2006, 10:15 AM
No, it won't work. Last date for submission of forms is gone. No way now.

rity79gem
June 29th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Vijay Ji,

The intensity of words which Neelam ji had put in her thread shows she has a part of life based on it, and we can not discourage her with words like it wont work and nothing can be done.... May be she had a mind later, and she had a plan later, Now Neelam Ji, let me try, I have a senior who has good contacts with the science faculty there, if he could make an easy point, and Vijay ji please it hurts when someone puts a straight no!!!!

I am sorry...

Hail Sythian Culture!!

Rity

vijay
June 29th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Well Rity,

I appreciate ur thoughts but after this post i had tried for this and talked with Neelam too. I don't want to hurt anybody and i told Neelam that it is impossible to get admission in kUK now but yes there is one option and that is sponsored quota and i suggested her that too if she is ready for that.

She is my friend. So, there is no way to hurt her. I just replied about your post but Neelam already knows that in general condition admission is not possible there now. I also had studied there ( Done M. Sc. ) few years back and i know the system.

No offence.

choudharyneelam
June 29th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Hello Ritika,
Thanks a lot for providing me this information but dear now i got it that i missed the chance forever and Vijay is not discouraging me.....he tried to help me in the best manner to get admission in some good university.....but now circumstances are something else.....so i'll go for some college in our town.:)

I'm really grateful to both of you for helping me.....but i don't need any other kind help like getting admission through approach or some other way.....i'll find my way:)

once again thanks to both of you:) :) :) :) :)

Neelam