PDA

View Full Version : Pakistani Facts

satyeshwar
December 28th, 2001, 11:43 AM
Removed

satyeshwar
December 28th, 2001, 11:49 AM
Oh and I forgot to mention, since there are a lot of Jats in the Indian army, I hope that each and everyone of them comes back home safe and sound!
Jai Hind!

rajeshsindhu
December 29th, 2001, 11:40 AM
Hi Satyeshwar,
Please don't mistake me but think for a while.
By making fun of pakistani, are not we playing to the tune of politicians. A comman man in Pakistan is not different from a comman man in India. A soldier on both sides of LoC has a family to feed and he is feeding them at the cost of his own life.
Lets not hate a comman man in Pakistan, but the power hungary politicians who are responsible for whatever is happening between India and Pakistan.
Please don't extrapolate my words. i have my own real brother in Indian Army.

with regards,
--Rajesh Sindhu

satyeshwar
December 29th, 2001, 01:07 PM
Please take these jokes in the spirit of things. Remember these are just jokes.

rathee
December 29th, 2001, 01:46 PM
bhai rajesh mein satyeshwar ki baat te kati sahamat sun...na to sardar ke amrica ki paidaish sein, unka bhi to majak hum udawen-eh sein....isliya chukale ne kati lightly lyo, kaal ne tu mera naam leke koye chutkula ssunawega to mein tere pachhe ghesla leke thodi na bhajunga....

isliyan dont worry be happy...

shokeen123
December 29th, 2001, 08:06 PM
Sateyshwar, Pradeep and Rajesh:

The forum we communicate on, is accessible to people worldwide, therefore, we must be sensitive to such postings. When we mock at a (another) nation, we also subject our own nation to the same insensitivity -- especially during the current war crisis. We must think of ourselves as Indians first.

Pradeep, I don't think we can equate the sardar jokes with another nation. Sardars are part of our country, and they have been known to be source of humor from time immemorial (well not literally!)

It wouldn't hurt if we kept the international politics out of our healthy, Jat humor that we so enjoy on this site.

rajeshsindhu
December 30th, 2001, 02:30 AM
Dear friends,
The very first 2 lines of the joke - "... Keeping the December 13th Parliament attacks in mind, here are some jokes.... Some of them may actually be true, ..." are taking away the whole spirit of a joke from it, specially in current state of relations between India and Pakistan. As Shashi mentioned , there are certain sensitivities,context` and realities which define the boundaries of a joke and we the Jats, one of the most sensitive people, must regard those boundaries.
Rathee et al, we joke on each other because we are the same Jats and treat each other like a family members. But this is not the case in Pakistan. They are different nation, different religion, different psyche and don't see eye to eye with India as a nation.
There are much much better and prudent ways of displaying national feelings than such open derogatory remarks.
Please i never meant to hurt anyone'e feeling. I dared to object in the same spirit as one brother tries to argue with other brother. I have very high regard for all our brothers/sisters on this site, and ready to take back my statements(along with apologies) if my bretherns wants so.

Regards,
--Rajesh Sindhu

rathee
January 4th, 2002, 12:43 PM
no prob folks !!! mein aapke wicharan te kafi had tak sahmat sun er aapki baat kati sahi se....