PDA

View Full Version : Science as livelihood but not as way of life

dahiyars
July 4th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Dear All
We in Haryanvi's have used science as a tool to earn livelyhood but unfortunately we have not adopted science (Scientific temper)as way of life. Appears to be really unfortunate.

R.S.Dahiya

misguidedyouth
July 5th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Dear All
We in Haryanvi's have used science as a tool to earn livelyhood but unfortunately we have not adopted science (Scientific temper)as way of life. Appears to be really unfortunate.

R.S.Dahiya

sorry dahiya sir, but i have slightly different opinion.... according to me science is no more just a tool to earn livelyhood but slowly and steadly it is becoming way of life.

okey lets analyze

) just say examples of the members of jatland.... many of them put there appreciative/creative/criticize views on the same topic... so .. it is not the tool to earn livelyhood for them but to adopted science (Scientific temper) as way of life....

) in our villages ...every morning ladies are supposed to feed the domastic animals ... and then to take milk. and after that they go for fetching the butter and butter-milk. and now a days this procedure can be done if n only if the electricity supply is there. so our rural public is already addicted to the Scientific way of life. (agar gaon mein light nahi hai toh logon ke gharon mein doodh nahi biloya jata...... shaam ko daangron ke liye saani nahi kati ja sakti.)

so scientific ways are not just the livelyhood for haryanvis..... but its becoming the way of life.
most homes of the villages have color TVs and cable connections. now every village is going to have its own mobile tower.
) and one can easily see the number of emerging two/four wheelers in villages.

so science in haryana already become the way of life and not just livelyhood.
moreover, u can easily observe that human work force is significantly lowered and machines are dominating the labour work in haryana.

so according to me... "Haryanvi's have used science as a tool to earn livelyhood as well as to learn the way of life in that manner.

P.S. but still haryana needs miles to travel to become friendly with ET peoples.