PDA

View Full Version : My frnd robbed, from where he can get help

ajay_kumar_g
July 10th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Hi,

One my friend robbed by a Sumo/Qualis driver & his frnd. Near Merrut city,
on Friday night..

Vehicle number "HR01L 3375" (99% he is sure about this number but little chances he might ne noted wrong)...

Now from where he can get help...

rkumar
July 10th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Hi,

One my friend robbed by a Sumo/Qualis driver & his frnd. Near Merrut city,
on Friday night..

Vehicle number "HR01L 3375" (99% he is sure about this number but little chances he might ne noted wrong)...

Now from where he can get help...

Did he file FIR in merrut or neaby police station? Also ask him to get in touch with Haryan police to find out the registration details of the Vehicle since its a Haryana number. Once owner's name is found, he can easily identify the driver by face...Ask him to act fast..

RK^2

ajay_kumar_g
July 10th, 2006, 01:05 PM
police walo na FIR nahi likhi(pasai nahi thai FIR likhwana kai liya, they asked bribe And lutaro nai tou rumal tak nahi chhora, request karnai kai baad bhi SIM & his mother's medical certificate bhi wapas nahi diya, gari bai baga kar bhag gai ),
Aaj ya kal waha ja kar FIR likhwayia ga...

now after FIR, how to approch Haryana Police?? & where??

Did he file FIR in merrut or neaby police station? Also ask him to get in touch with Haryan police to find out the registration details of the Vehicle since its a Haryana number. Once owner's name is found, he can easily identify the driver by face...Ask him to act fast..

RK^2

dahiyarules
July 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
police walo na FIR nahi likhi(pasai nahi thai FIR likhwana kai liya, they asked bribe And lutaro nai tou rumal tak nahi chhora, request karnai kai baad bhi SIM & his mother's medical certificate bhi wapas nahi diya, gari bai baga kar bhag gai ),

I do not wish to make a political issue out of this incident.

But this is exactly the point I always try to drive home to those who hold stringent belief in government system.

Since when did it start costing money to register an FIR? I thought that the police were there to protect the weak and the oppressed.

I lost my belief in the system after undergoing personal agonizing experiences.

This is exactly where a publicly funded project like Police fails. They are obliged to those who cut their paychecks, not to the ones who they are supposed to serve. Thats why all para-military forces hold utmost loyalty for the government. Its analogous to saying that a growling and frothing dog is always loyal to his master who holds him by the leash.

Had it happened on a privately secured road network, the company could have been held responsible for it. Just like a restaurant may be held responsible for food that causes food poisoning.

Goodluck trying to recover your stuff. I may sound harsh, but reality is harsh my friend.

rkumar
July 10th, 2006, 02:12 PM

ask your friend to to approach Vehicle registration authority in haryana and get the details of the owners of the said vehicle. If police is not registering FIR, ask him to contact sr police officers in meerut. If nothing happens ask him to approach local news papers and if possible NDTV type channel and then u will see the music...your fiend has to take some pains else nothing will happen. Don't worry fellows will be fixed..but not without taking some pain.. Hope he noted color of vehicle also..and dilect of driver? ask your friend to pen down all minute details of the incident like

1. Built and dresses of driver and other passengers of vehicle
2. Age group of driver and passengers
3. Exact spot where incident took place
4. Which direction they drove after committing the crime
5. Time of crime
6. Was your friend alone or with others?
7. Was your friend driving some vehicle or not
8. List of items taken away by robbers
9. color, make and registration number of vehicle
10. any additional information

RK^2

ajay_kumar_g
July 10th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks Rajendra Ji....

I don't think vehicle was with right number plate. How he told,it looks like planned crime.

ask your friend to to approach Vehicle registration authority in haryana and get the details of the owners of the said vehicle. If police is not registering FIR, ask him to contact sr police officers in meerut. If nothing happens ask him to approach local news papers and if possible NDTV type channel and then u will see the music...your fiend has to take some pains else nothing will happen. Don't worry fellows will be fixed..but not without taking some pain.. Hope he noted color of vehicle also..and dilect of driver? ask your friend to pen down all minute details of the incident like

1. Built and dresses of driver and other passengers of vehicle
2. Age group of driver and passengers
3. Exact spot where incident took place
4. Which direction they drove after committing the crime
5. Time of crime
6. Was your friend alone or with others?
7. Was your friend driving some vehicle or not
8. List of items taken away by robbers
9. color, make and registration number of vehicle
10. any additional information

RK^2

rkumar
July 10th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Thanks Rajendra Ji....

I don't think vehicle was with right number plate. How he told,it looks like planned crime.

If your friend has so many presumptions then very little one can do to help him. Let authorities investigate if the number plate was right or wrong..Everyone knows the such crimes are planned. However, every criminal leaves behind some proof also... Let police filter out those proofs.. Haath pe haath rakh kar baithne se kuch nahi hone wala... debate on jatland can not take him any further... I have given some guidelines and he should act now..

RK^2