PDA

View Full Version : God's Interview

devdahiya
July 10th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Dear precious family members,some one told me a very interesting thing a few days back which i must share with you all so that those who want to lead a good,clean life can benefit.I find it very useful and soothing.Here is a set of questions one has to ask himself/herself in a quite enviornment as if the questions are being asked directly by the God almighty.Answer has to be really honest please.

1] How many times in your life [so far] you have suffered from the disease of revenge in your heart? [give out appx number of occasions]
2] How many times you have cheated on your parents/loved ones/friends so far in your life?
3] How many times you remembered me[God] in happy times so far in your life?
4] How honestly you have done justice to your job/assigned work/studies ? [very honestly, average,made fool out of parents/boss,honesty was missing]
5] How often you remembered the people who shaped your life in making you what you are today?
6] How many times you told lies and ditched people to fulfil your selfish goals?
7] How often you felt swolen headed and hoodwinked people?
8] Are you sure that whatever you possess today is earned with honourable means?
9] How many times your kindness became a blessing for people in dire state?
10] Do you count your blessings or you crib about going ons?

Friends after first interview if you find that negatives are far too many than it is time to do the soul searching and adopt this interview on daily/weekly/forthnightly basis so that you can be better placed in future as what ever has happened can not be undone. Wish you all the best.

ram6april
July 10th, 2006, 05:43 PM
oo kaka.... ye issi issi baataan ka jawaab denn taii ghana ee sochnaa pade... arr ibb ho liye 27-28 saal ke te uske hisaab te saarri paachli jindgi kaa hisaab saa lana padegaa arr usme ghana tame lagega.. arr manne laage sai aajkaal itnaa kisse dhore sai nahi.... baki main te sabkaa jawaab yo ee doongaa.. keep working. always trying to do ur best.. do not try to harm others... help someone in life ......... if u can....... there are lots of ways u can help n get satisfaction..... ek satisfation hee hai jo muskill se kisi ko miltaa hai... n i think its nearly impossible to get satisfaction.........

sunitahooda
July 10th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Nice thread started Sir....but i'll reply tomorrow in morning:)

devdahiya
July 10th, 2006, 06:12 PM
oo kaka.... ye issi issi baataan ka jawaab denn taii ghana ee sochnaa pade... arr ibb ho liye 27-28 saal ke te uske hisaab te saarri paachli jindgi kaa hisaab saa lana padegaa arr usme ghana tame lagega.. arr manne laage sai aajkaal itnaa kisse dhore sai nahi.... baki main te sabkaa jawaab yo ee doongaa.. keep working. always trying to do ur best.. do not try to harm others... help someone in life ......... if u can....... there are lots of ways u can help n get satisfaction..... ek satisfation hee hai jo muskill se kisi ko miltaa hai... n i think its nearly impossible to get satisfaction.........

Sochanna shurru karr de Ramme.......Dhhikhe temm bohot jalddi gujjar jya sei bhai.Aachhi baat thoddi lambbi arr kaddwi huya krein bhai......? It is easy..very easy to get satisfaction if we stay on an honourable track and assign to us the realizable dreams in life.Yes hard work is the key for happiness.

ram6april
July 10th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Sochanna shurru karr de Ramme.......Dhhikhe temm bohot jalddi gujjar jya sei bhai.Aachhi baat thoddi lambbi arr kaddwi huya krein bhai......? It is easy..very easy to get satisfaction if we stay on an honourable track and assign to us the realizable dreams in life.Yes hard work is the key for happiness.

kaka i m doing my best in all ways.. but kahte hain naa ki... yeh dil maange more.......... arr sabhi hamehsaa kuch naa kuch MORE chahte hain.. ye to sachaii hai...

devdahiya
July 10th, 2006, 06:23 PM
kaka i m doing my best in all ways.. but kahte hain naa ki... yeh dil maange more.......... arr sabhi hamehsaa kuch naa kuch MORE chahte hain.. ye to sachaii hai...

Bhai yo 'morre' tei nass karre sei.We should have dreams and alternative dreams to stay alive and progressive but Greed kills.'Tette paaon passariye jetti lambbi saurr'. Mehnat karro....khoobb karro...emaanddari se jeeow.....aur phir jo Uppar walla de de usko Amrit samajh karr grehen karr lo...nayya katti paar jaweiggi. God doesn't give what we ask for...but he gives only what we deserve and need most.