PDA

View Full Version : citrus fruits and weight loss

ritu
July 11th, 2006, 08:09 PM
citrus fruits can help us in so many ways.they r helpful in lowering insulin levels and eventually lower the blood sugar.citrus fruits help body metabolize the fats effectively resulting in weight loss.citrus fruit lower the cholestrol levels too.they r useful in multiple ways.grapefruit is the best among all citrus fruits.some other good citrus fruits with high vitamin c content r oranges,limes.try to incorporate one citrus fruit with each meal.I eat lot of cucumbers with fresh squeezed lemon juice on them.

dahiyarules
July 11th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the info. But, until you don't move your a** and eat smartly even god cant help you loose those pounds. I know it sounds harsh, but unfortunately reality is always harsh.

Metabolism is totally dependent upon the fat to muscle ration of the body. Thats why lean people hardly even put on weight even if if they live on a very unhealthy diet.

I am saying this from my personal experience.

ritu
July 11th, 2006, 08:37 PM
you r right sumit.

Thanks for the info. But, until you don't move your a** and eat smartly even god cant help you loose those pounds. I know it sounds harsh, but unfortunately reality is always harsh.

Metabolism is totally dependent upon the fat to muscle ration of the body. Thats why lean people hardly even put on weight even if if they live on a very unhealthy diet.

I am saying this from my personal experience.