PDA

View Full Version : Want to Join Adobe System Inc., Noida /bangalore

ashokpanghal
July 14th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Ram-2 sare jat bhaiyan ne........

Agar kise bhai ne Adobe main try karna ho to mere Id "ashok@adobe.com" pe CV fwd. kar dein, par pahale dekh lein ki unki SKill set matching hai ke nahin......warna CV reject ho jayega.

Position: Member technical Staff\Computer Scientist (more than 5 yrs. of exp.)
Exp: Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in hardcore C, C++, VC++ programming with good analytical skill. Product development experience would be an advantage. Excellent academic record (e.g. throughout First division from a good institute) will increase the chances of getting short listed for the Written test.

Position: Quality Engineer\ Senior Quality Engineer
Exp: Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in testing ( manual as well as automated) with strong knowledge of quality processes. Product & package testing experience would be an advantage. Excellent academic record (e.g. throughout First division from a good institute) will increase the chances of getting short listed for the Written test.

Note: All the candidates below 7-8 yrs of experience need to go through the channel of Written test ( Aptitude & technical). If you are averse to written test, forget about Adobe.

Salary : Everyone knows adobe is best paymaster in North India.

Position: Quality Manager

Exp.: I am not sure about the exact requirement, may be more than 8-9 yrs. in quality engineering domain. but if someone interested in this position, mail me the CV, I will check with HR if that qualifies or not.

Thank you all and looking forward to more JAT people joining the best organization in NCR (near to your HOME).

Note : You can send CVs of your friends also, only if they are interested.

Ashok Panghal
ashok@adobe.com