PDA

View Full Version : Job Wanted Multimedia/IT in USA

sgahlawat
July 15th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Bhaiyon Ram Ram,

Would be grateful to any jat bhai who can give a lead to work possiblity in US in the field of IT,Multimedia, Graphics, Animation, Web Design/ Development.
Im looking for a job in USA (I am currently on H4 in LA).
I have a varied set of qualifications, ranging from Fashion Design from Nift, Delhi, 3D Animation from Sheridan, Canada and BCA-MCA intergrated course from IGNOU (last year). I have been an Asst. Prof. IT at Nift from 1999 to 2005, mainly involved in Web, CD Authoring, Graphics in print/online, Multimedia etc.
Some of my work can be seen on www.pinklily.org (http://www.pinklily.org/) (takes a bit of time to load due to file sizes)
Please advise. Any bhai wanting online execution of project work in Graphic Design/Development or 3D will also be a great help.

sktomer777
July 17th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Sorry bhai, but as far as i know, H4 is dependent visa and u cant work on that.

sgahlawat
July 17th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Bhai, wohi to sari problem hai!

But aim was to get a H1, that too for next year if I can. (H1 for this year r over)

chhillar
July 21st, 2006, 02:01 AM
Bhai, wohi to sari problem hai!

But aim was to get a H1, that too for next year if I can. (H1 for this year r over)
The H1B quota is going to open in Oct, 2006. If you are seriously thinking on it I can sponsor you through our co. in NYC. Call or email me if you want to persue this.

Amit Chhillar
403-680-2648

sgahlawat
July 21st, 2006, 02:35 AM
Thank you so much Amit Bhai, aapka email kya hai? I was on a trip to india right now, will be reaching US on 31st. will surely call you then.

sumitsingh
July 21st, 2006, 12:44 PM
hello sir,, nice to know abt u !!!!! me also completd my graduationn now in mumbai ...doin direction course wth grmini production house!!!!!!!!
what do u think,,,,,, is it worthy gng out 4 work in ths field\?

sgahlawat
July 21st, 2006, 08:00 PM
hello sir,, nice to know abt u !!!!! me also completd my graduationn now in mumbai ...doin direction course wth grmini production house!!!!!!!!
what do u think,,,,,, is it worthy gng out 4 work in ths field\?

In my opinion one should surely have proper degrees, do a masters alongside if possible. creative endeauvers are tempting, but the conventional education has its strong merits.