PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Secularist? Then please answer these questions,

manoj
July 18th, 2006, 01:04 PM
http://jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif
Are you a Secularist? Then please answer these questions,

1. There are nearly 52 Muslim countries. Show one Muslim country, which provides Haj subsidy.

2. Show one Muslim country where Hindus are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India?

3. Show one Muslim country, which has a Non-Muslim as its President or Prime Minister.

4. Show one country where the 85% majority craves for the indulgence of the 15% minority.

5. Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists.

6. Hindu-majority Maharashtra, Bihar, Kerala, Pondicherry, etc. have in the past elected Muslims as CMs; Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the CM of Muslim - majority J&K?

7. Today Hindus are 85%. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrassas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming 5 times a day on loudspeakers that there is no God except Allah?

8. When Hindus gave to Muslims 30% of Bharat for a song, why should Hindus now beg for their sacred places at Ayodhya, Mathura and Kashi?

9. Why temple funds are spent for the welfare of Muslims and Christians, when they are free to spend their money in any way they like?

10. When uniform is made compulsory for school children, why there is no Uniform Civil Code for citizens?

11. In what way, J&K is different from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Uttar Pradesh, to have article 370?

12. Why Gandhiji supported Khilafat Movement (nothing to do with our freedom movement) and what in turn he got?

13. Why Gandhiji objected to the decision of the cabinet and
insisted that Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public fund,not government funds. When in January 1948 he presurrised Nehru and Patel to carry on renovation of the mosques of Delhi at government expenses?

14. If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP,
Bihar etc., are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland,Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?

15. Do you admit that Hindus do have problems that need to be
recognized? Or do you think that those who call themselves Hindus are themselves the problem?

16. Why post-Godhra is blown out of proportion, when no one talks of the ethnic cleansing of 4 lakh Hindus from Kashmir?

17. In 1947, when India was partitioned, the Hindu population in pakistan was about 24%. Today it is not even 1%. In 1947, the Hindu population in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was 30%. Today it is about 7%. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?

18. In contrast, in India, Muslim population has gone up from 10.4% in 1951 to about 14% today; whereas Hindu population has come down from 87.2% in 1951 to 85% in 1991. Do you still think that Hindus are fundamentalists?

19. Do you consider that - Sanskrit is communal and Urdu is secular, Mandir is Communal and Masjid is Secular, Sadhu is Communal and Imam is Secular, BJP is communal and Muslim league is Secular, Dr.Praveen BhaiTogadia is ANTI-NATIONAL and Bhukari is Secular, Vande Matharam is communal and Allah-O-Akbar is secular, Shriman is communal and Mian is secular, Hinduism is Communal and Islam is Secular, Hindutva
is communal and Jihadism is secular, and at last, Bharat is communal and Italy is Secular?

20. When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran, Why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan?

21. Abdul Rehman Antuley was made a trustee of the famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai Can a Hindu - say Mulayam or Laloo -ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrassa?

22. Dr. Praveenbhai Togadia has been arrested many times on flimsy grounds. has the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Delhi, Ahmed Bhukari been arrested for claiming to be an ISI agent and advocating partition of Bharat?

23. When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai & Kailash Mansarovar are taxed?

24. A Muslim President, A Hindu Prime Minister(Mr. A.B. Vajpayee Govt.) and a Christian Defence Minister running the affairs of the nation with a unity of purpose.

Can this happen anywhere, except in a
HINDU NATION - BHARAT?

Later on please forward it to as many Hindus - Indians as possible

(Just think what type of hindus are we ...........................?)

Vandhe Matharam
Manoj Rathee

abhinavdudi
July 18th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Vande Matram Manoj Bhai is fine. But please don't speak Praveen Togadia!!! I mean filling the viens with such dirty poison will get us nowhere!! We need to be compassionate for all...
Secularist... is Secluded Religion...The state does not recognize the interaction of state and church!! And this, what you are talking of is a social practice.
Show me one Muslim who has made you in person any harm, tell me one who has ever stopped you from moving ahead.. Tell me one.. who has called you or me or anyone with any derogatory word as we call them.....
When we are kids.. when we dont have a knowledge of what is a religion, we get to know that this is a K**** and we need to save ourselves fro them!!!
I mean... we call them radical, when we ourselves make them radical.. with every passing minute.. we get X number of Manoj Rathi coming up with poison against them... Islam by and large is one of the best religions of the world... What wrong with them is Mullahs and Maulvis and Shariyat.. the unwritten law... We shall pursue them to be rational and not pursue ourselves to hate them!!!!!!

rkumar
July 18th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Dear Manoj,

My one line answer to all your questions is that we are not Muslims and this is why all these things are possible in Hindu India. I am proud of such India. Now to contradict some of your questions, let me put few counter questions;

1. Has there been any Hindu who ever worshiped Allah while remaining Hindu?
A Muslim called Raskhaan worshiped Krishna all his life while being a Muslim.

2. Muslims sang Radha Krishna's love in all their ragas...Did Hindu sung Allah in their songs or poetry?

Of course no doubt that all those great Muslims are no more and have been overshadowed my hardliners now. Don't worry, Hinduism has survived all sorts of assaults and these hardliner Islamists won't be able to do anything.. They better save their own society, which is disintegrating so fast..

Take it easy my friend.. I will be very happy with even Musarraf as president of combined India if Pakistan comes back in our fold...don't we want that after all...?

RK^2

kharub
July 18th, 2006, 03:33 PM
I am a secularist (and have very close muslim friends )....... but i totally agree with everything put forward by Manoj ... fundamentalism is not the answer .... but that does not mean that we have to tolerate such ground facts ....... we need to tackl them though in an amicable and civilised manner .....

we have 130 million muslims in our country and they cant be just eliminated so we have to accomodate them and be tolerating of them ........... but at the same time not let them dictate our lives and fortunes

TOLERANCE AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE DOES NOT ENTAIL MINORITY APPEASEMENT AT THE COST OF MAJORITY INTERESTS ................ WE NEED A UNIFORM CIVIL CODE AND SAME SET OF RULES AND LAWS FOR EVERY CITIZEN OF INDIA .....

Everything put forward by Manoj is a fact and not an opinion ... and it shows that we are acting like a pigeon on a tree who closes its eyes and thinks that the cat has disappeared ..... but actually the cat is climbing up the tree to devour him ...

Lets open our eyes and tackle the cat before it devours us ... AND STOP BEING THE IGNORANT PIGEON ....... closing the eyes does not make the problem go away , and turning the other cheek to Savages only means that you will be slapped to death .......

vrshokeen
July 18th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Dear Manoj
Nice to have some one thinking so deeply and calculatively about the India but my dear you are wrong on many aspects .

skarmveer
July 18th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Vande Matram Bhai Manoj Rathee.

Jo Kuch Bhee Likha hai sahi hai.

I appreciate your concerns,
I am not that type of secularist(Cong.,Cumunist etc.etc type). I like everybody on same plateform, everything equal to every body, law is same,
constitution is same.

Jati or dharm ke naam per kisi ko koi adhikar nahi milna chahiye.

Karmveer

http://jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif
Are you a Secularist? Then please answer these questions,

1. There are nearly 52 Muslim countries. Show one Muslim country, which provides Haj subsidy.

2. Show one Muslim country where Hindus are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India?

3. Show one Muslim country, which has a Non-Muslim as its President or Prime Minister.

4. Show one country where the 85% majority craves for the indulgence of the 15% minority.

5. Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists.

6. Hindu-majority Maharashtra, Bihar, Kerala, Pondicherry, etc. have in the past elected Muslims as CMs; Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the CM of Muslim - majority J&K?

7. Today Hindus are 85%. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrassas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming 5 times a day on loudspeakers that there is no God except Allah?

8. When Hindus gave to Muslims 30% of Bharat for a song, why should Hindus now beg for their sacred places at Ayodhya, Mathura and Kashi?

9. Why temple funds are spent for the welfare of Muslims and Christians, when they are free to spend their money in any way they like?

10. When uniform is made compulsory for school children, why there is no Uniform Civil Code for citizens?

11. In what way, J&K is different from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Uttar Pradesh, to have article 370?

12. Why Gandhiji supported Khilafat Movement (nothing to do with our freedom movement) and what in turn he got?

13. Why Gandhiji objected to the decision of the cabinet and
insisted that Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public fund,not government funds. When in January 1948 he presurrised Nehru and Patel to carry on renovation of the mosques of Delhi at government expenses?

14. If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP,
Bihar etc., are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland,Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?

15. Do you admit that Hindus do have problems that need to be
recognized? Or do you think that those who call themselves Hindus are themselves the problem?

16. Why post-Godhra is blown out of proportion, when no one talks of the ethnic cleansing of 4 lakh Hindus from Kashmir?

17. In 1947, when India was partitioned, the Hindu population in pakistan was about 24%. Today it is not even 1%. In 1947, the Hindu population in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was 30%. Today it is about 7%. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?

18. In contrast, in India, Muslim population has gone up from 10.4% in 1951 to about 14% today; whereas Hindu population has come down from 87.2% in 1951 to 85% in 1991. Do you still think that Hindus are fundamentalists?

19. Do you consider that - Sanskrit is communal and Urdu is secular, Mandir is Communal and Masjid is Secular, Sadhu is Communal and Imam is Secular, BJP is communal and Muslim league is Secular, Dr.Praveen BhaiTogadia is ANTI-NATIONAL and Bhukari is Secular, Vande Matharam is communal and Allah-O-Akbar is secular, Shriman is communal and Mian is secular, Hinduism is Communal and Islam is Secular, Hindutva
is communal and Jihadism is secular, and at last, Bharat is communal and Italy is Secular?

20. When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran, Why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan?

21. Abdul Rehman Antuley was made a trustee of the famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai Can a Hindu - say Mulayam or Laloo -ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrassa?

22. Dr. Praveenbhai Togadia has been arrested many times on flimsy grounds. has the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Delhi, Ahmed Bhukari been arrested for claiming to be an ISI agent and advocating partition of Bharat?

23. When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai & Kailash Mansarovar are taxed?

24. A Muslim President, A Hindu Prime Minister(Mr. A.B. Vajpayee Govt.) and a Christian Defence Minister running the affairs of the nation with a unity of purpose.

Can this happen anywhere, except in a
HINDU NATION - BHARAT?

Later on please forward it to as many Hindus - Indians as possible

(Just think what type of hindus are we ...........................?)

Vandhe Matharam

Manoj Rathee

kharub
July 18th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Dear Manoj
Nice to have some one thinking so deeply and calculatively about the India but my dear you are wrong on many aspects .

Shokeen Bhai sahab,

Please point out the faults in the "FACTS" presented by Manoj and present your opinion ... its an open debate ... lets discuss the matter ..

yashmalik
July 18th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Vande Matram Manoj Bhai is fine. But please don't speak Praveen Togadia!!! I mean filling the viens with such dirty poison will get us nowhere!! We need to be compassionate for all...
Secularist... is Secluded Religion...The state does not recognize the interaction of state and church!! And this, what you are talking of is a social practice.
Show me one Muslim who has made you in person any harm, tell me one who has ever stopped you from moving ahead.. Tell me one.. who has called you or me or anyone with any derogatory word as we call them.....
When we are kids.. when we dont have a knowledge of what is a religion, we get to know that this is a K**** and we need to save ourselves fro them!!!
I mean... we call them radical, when we ourselves make them radical.. with every passing minute.. we get X number of Manoj Rathi coming up with poison against them... Islam by and large is one of the best religions of the world... What wrong with them is Mullahs and Maulvis and Shariyat.. the unwritten law... We shall pursue them to be rational and not pursue ourselves to hate them!!!!!!

Listen poor chicken, break your egg plate and enter the real world. Would you mind telling me in which haven the people like you live. What the hell are you dreaming...you are fortunate that you or your relative aint being caught in the recent Mumbai blast, you are fortunate that you didnt encounter the last year Delhi blasts. You are fortunate you aint been born to a Kashmiri pundit family else you could have seen the live telecasts of how are Hindu necks being butchered by the radicals daily.

Islam is the best relegion..oh really then why dont you convert and join the muslim league, simi or any other anti-nationalist mullah organisation. For what the sh#t are you beating your nerves here praising muslims. Muslims are tolerant people....yea i have seen that in Chechanya, Palestine, Madrid, Bali, New York, London, Kashmir, Israel, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangladesh and the list is endless just like radical muslims. Its due to the people who think like you, Pakistan and Bangladesh got separated and Kashmir is now on the same table. Its wont be surprising to see India crashing like former Soviet Union if we have a political leader like you. What have you seen..unfortunately nothing !
I have a suggestion for the people like you..
"try Journalism in the PTV, m sure you'll be paid handsomely"

devdahiya
July 18th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Worthy members,i will request you all to take it easy....no point in being so hateful.We all know as to what the situation is but are we in a postion to stop it and establish peace in this world instantly.Who so ever and i repeat..who so ever has spread hatred on this planet has perished...be it indvidual or a group...history is the tall witness.

It reminds me of a Haryanavi proverb:

Jiss nei karri massti
Uski mittgi hassti.

Please take it easy....Samay bohot balwaan hota hei.

drrajpoonia
July 18th, 2006, 09:02 PM
you are right Manoj,
no one country gives so much rights to minorities but in india minorities have more rights, campare to other countries in the world.

india me rahana ha to bande matrem kahana hoga

abhinavdudi
July 19th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Ahh In years does one see such screwed brains person!! Now I would be loking for X - 2 venomous snakes!! I have got 2,
What makes you reach the conclusion that Mumbai Bomb blasts were a result of radical Islam, Dont comment if you dont know about a thing..
Poor man, first go, read the STORIES your Hindu sluptures say.... with different characters and then go read the TRUTH which Torah, Ibril, Kooran and Bible say!!! A new religion, trying to make a mark in the world full of such snakes!!!!!!
I pity on you dude!!!! for having such a narrow thought!!! Pointing someone else's mistake is the easiest thing in this world!!! Apne girebaan me jhaanko dost... We are much more radical and fanatic and over all RITUALISTIC than they are...
Poor thing!!!!!!!!!!! I am really sorry for you!!

Listen poor chicken, break your egg plate and enter the real world. Would you mind telling me in which haven the people like you live. What the hell are you dreaming...you are fortunate that you or your relative aint being caught in the recent Mumbai blast, you are fortunate that you didnt encounter the last year Delhi blasts. You are fortunate you aint been born to a Kashmiri pundit family else you could have seen the live telecasts of how are Hindu necks being butchered by the radicals daily.

Islam is the best relegion..oh really then why dont you convert and join the muslim league, simi or any other anti-nationalist mullah organisation. For what the sh#t are you beating your nerves here praising muslims. Muslims are tolerant people....yea i have seen that in Chechanya, Palestine, Madrid, Bali, New York, London, Kashmir, Israel, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangladesh and the list is endless just like radical muslims. Its due to the people who think like you, Pakistan and Bangladesh got separated and Kashmir is now on the same table. Its wont be surprising to see India crashing like former Soviet Union if we have a political leader like you. What have you seen..unfortunately nothing !
I have a suggestion for the people like you..
"try Journalism in the PTV, m sure you'll be paid handsomely"

kharub
July 19th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Ahh In years does one see such screwed brains person!! Now I would be loking for X - 2 venomous snakes!! I have got 2,
What makes you reach the conclusion that Mumbai Bomb blasts were a result of radical Islam, Dont comment if you dont know about a thing..
Poor man, first go, read the STORIES your Hindu sluptures say.... with different characters and then go read the TRUTH which Torah, Ibril, Kooran and Bible say!!! A new religion, trying to make a mark in the world full of such snakes!!!!!!
I pity on you dude!!!! for having such a narrow thought!!! Pointing someone else's mistake is the easiest thing in this world!!! Apne girebaan me jhaanko dost... We are much more radical and fanatic and over all RITUALISTIC than they are...

I feel sorry for your ignorance Mr. Dudi .... i feel really sorry ....... the Mumbai blasts are undoubtedly a result of radical islam ,,,,,,, my best friend is an Arab Muslim from Lebanon ... and i tell him that too ........

You need a reality check sir .... you need to wake up from your sleep open your eyes and it will all come to you itself .... all you need to do it to wake up ... instead of sleep walking ....

Are you impying that Hindu scriptures are full of lies and rubbish and Torah and Bible and Quran tell "the truth" ....... I doubt that you are a Hindu and a Jat for that matter ....... or maybe you studies in a Catholic School ... employed by a Jew and converted to Islam for some selfish motive ... and you have lost touch with your own identity ....

But Sir your ignorance shocks me ... May your Allah or God whatever bless you with some intellect

abhinavdudi
July 19th, 2006, 01:53 AM
haaa all a drama, by some like you... to kill own people and blame others!!!!!! and i can see the results.....
call one of your charaters friend to bless you!!

I feel sorry for your ignorance Mr. Dudi .... i feel really sorry ....... the Mumbai blasts are undoubtedly a result of radical islam ,,,,,,, my best friend is an Arab Muslim from Lebanon ... and i tell him that too ........

You need a reality check sir .... you need to wake up from your sleep open your eyes and it will all come to you itself .... all you need to do it to wake up ... instead of sleep walking ....

Are you impying that Hindu scriptures are full of lies and rubbish and Torah and Bible and Quran tell "the truth" ....... I doubt that you are a Hindu and a Jat for that matter ....... or maybe you studies in a Catholic School ... employed by a Jew and converted to Islam for some selfish motive ... and you have lost touch with your own identity ....

But Sir your ignorance shocks me ... May your Allah or God whatever bless you with some intellect

spdeshwal
July 19th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Dear Rajender ji,

It reminds me of the famous song, "It happens only in India"

It is not only Krishan Bhakt Raskhan but numerous modren Muslim Poets, Composers, singers and actors have contributed to that old tradion of Bhaki kaal. Aaj aap Gali-2 mein Ismail Darbaar composed "Krishna hai" Ko sun kar jhoom jate honge. And that legendary composition " O Paalnhaare" by Allah Rakha Rehmaan and Lyrics by Javed Khan.

Can any body compose and write so beautifully without any devotion to a hindu deity.

How we can forget about Ajmer Sharif, the Tom of Hazrat Muinuddin Chisti, where followers cut accross all religions including Hindus. and Guga Peer, named after Guga Jahar peer, a warrior of Rajasthan, where Hindus throged the place on several occasions other than Guga Naomi.

kya hum Abdul kalam, Javed Khan, AR Rehman, Captain Hanif, Shahrukh khan jaise logon ke secular hone par prashan chinh laga sakte hein?

Therefore, the essence of Indian Secularism lies in its culture, in its airs, waters, mountains and the few radicals of either faith try to disrupt it now and than but fail at last. Behaviour and spirit of the Bomaities after the recent blasts, is the real testimony.

Sateypal

yashmalik
July 19th, 2006, 11:19 AM

The people like you are quite similar to Eid Bakras..quite willing to wait for the disaster to take place, these bakras hide from knowing the truth that their ass is gonna get butchered soon. They look pretty happy for the sound meal given by the mullahs before being beheaded by the same mullahs. I cant even have pity over you ignorant egg..i thought you'll brake the eggshell but alias..you'r still inside quite far away from the real world.
It looks you are quite used to of reading Kuran, well would you please let us know what does your Kuran says about Kafirs(Non-Muslims). Why did Pakistan and Banglasesh come into existance ? Where the 4 million Pakistani Hindus are gone? where are 4 laks Hindus of Kashmir and 2 million hindus of Bangladesh? have an answer. You have but i know keep it hiding and yea lemme tell you one thing more - better you keep yourself ignorant under the same cowardy eggshell, if you ever break it...you brother mullahs will make a nasty butter chicken of yours.

"I have a very sereous and strong doubt on your Hindu identity" Now the time has come for you kid to disclose your identity here. No need of hiding behind a hindu name.

positivelook
July 19th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Why r u fighting . No doubt India is a secular country and by discussing here u cant change it . All points are valid here whethe discussed by a secularist or nonsecularist.
Mehnat karo aur ek khushhall Bharat banao no muslims or nor terrorist can stop u if u have courage to do something.

Abhimanyu Phougat

rkumar
July 19th, 2006, 12:45 PM
The people like you are quite similar to Eid Bakras..quite willing to wait for the disaster to take place, these bakras hide from knowing the truth that their ass is gonna get butchered soon. They look pretty happy for the sound meal given by the mullahs before being beheaded by the same mullahs. I cant even have pity over you ignorant egg..i thought you'll brake the eggshell but alias..you'r still inside quite far away from the real world.
It looks you are quite used to of reading Kuran, well would you please let us know what does your Kuran says about Kafirs(Non-Muslims). Why did Pakistan and Banglasesh come into existance ? Where the 4 million Pakistani Hindus are gone? where are 4 laks Hindus of Kashmir and 2 million hindus of Bangladesh? have an answer. You have but i know keep it hiding and yea lemme tell you one thing more - better you keep yourself ignorant under the same cowardy eggshell, if you ever break it...you brother mullahs will make a nasty butter chicken of yours.

"I have a very sereous and strong doubt on your Hindu identity" Now the time has come for you kid to disclose your identity here. No need of hiding behind a hindu name.

Dear Mr Malik,

Its no use calling names. We all know that Indian government has not been treating all its sections of population equally. This is why we see caste based reservations, hajj subsidy, minority institution acts etc.. tell me how these problems can be solved? Do you think these are the root problems and not manifestations of other deeper problems? How come all these problems are raised when BJP is out of power and then not a word when they get power? Does that mean the problems are part of political game? Don't you think all terrorists of world have political masters and they need each other for their survival? Please put your views scientifically and logically without getting into calling names..

RK^2

positivelook
July 19th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Rk Sir

Abb yahan par bhee BJP kahan se aa gayee. Please dont be so much political on this thread.

Abhimanyu Phougat

abhinavdudi
July 19th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Well for sure my religion is not HINDU, the religion laid by Brahmins is not MY religion, I am VEDIC by heart and by deeds... Now being vedic demands of me to be in condominioum with all sections of society and all religions....
Well yes, Kooran does speak of Kafirs, and a Kafir for your kind information Mr. Malik aka VHP activist, is one who does not believe in God, and God for them is one... they don't have different manifestations and resulting cnfusions, they don't have a Ram, a Krishna, A Devi Mata, a Lakshmi for wealth, a Hanuman for strength, a Sarswati for wisdom.... all craps are filled up in VHP's rule books!!! They don't even exisit in MY VEDIC RELIGION!!!
Mr. Malik, please don't use this forum for your personal political bend, and to preach RSS and VHP.... you become much more radical than those people who want to live in peace till people like you harm them.....
I am sure if today you get out and see a muslim, you sure will assault him!!!! And thus you become a terrorist and make a terrorist of a peace loving dear muslim!!!
So chill... this is not a political stand out!!! VHP, BJP, RSS.. all of them can be addressed out of this forum and your mentors, Pravin Togadia and Ashok Singhal are doing it... You need not raise your neck!!!

kharub
July 19th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Well for sure my religion is not HINDU, the religion laid by Brahmins is not MY religion, I am VEDIC by heart and by deeds... Now being vedic demands of me to be in condominioum with all sections of society and all religions....
Well yes, Kooran does speak of Kafirs, and a Kafir for your kind information Mr. Malik aka VHP activist, is one who does not believe in God, and God for them is one... they don't have different manifestations and resulting cnfusions, they don't have a Ram, a Krishna, A Devi Mata, a Lakshmi for wealth, a Hanuman for strength, a Sarswati for wisdom.... all craps are filled up in VHP's rule books!!! They don't even exisit in MY VEDIC RELIGION!!!
Mr. Malik, please don't use this forum for your personal political bend, and to preach RSS and VHP.... you become much more radical than those people who want to live in peace till people like you harm them.....
I am sure if today you get out and see a muslim, you sure will assault him!!!! And thus you become a terrorist and make a terrorist of a peace loving dear muslim!!!
So chill... this is not a political stand out!!! VHP, BJP, RSS.. all of them can be addressed out of this forum and your mentors, Pravin Togadia and Ashok Singhal are doing it... You need not raise your neck!!!

Dear Mr Dudi,

Though you try to dress your opinion in an intellectual manner ......... but I am afraid .. they reek of ignorance and brainwash ....

Jats are Hindus but have never heeded much to the Brahmins ... most of them follow the Vedic Hinduism called "Arya Samaj" ..... so there goes your argument about Hinduism ..... Arya Samaj is Vedic Hinduism ....
Your ignorance is shocking .... Hinduism is the most tolerant and accepting religion as pointed by the "Facts" and i stress the "Facts" presented in the original post.

If you would have stated the same opinion in a Muslim majority country .. you would have been condemned to death ....and your head chopped off by now
Your ignorance is shocking and it also makes me pity you ......

I will not assualt a Muslim .. my best friend is one an Arab Muslim ....
Hinduism is not only Brahmin religion .. in its very essence it is the true vedic religion ... and this is the type of hinduism followed by most of the Jats .....

I have full compassion for any human being ......... but the reality and the poision of a certain ideology must be pointed out without hesitation ...

Pointing out the fault is not being intolerant ....... its just means being aware and being able to distingush right form wrong

yashmalik
July 20th, 2006, 11:21 AM

This comment is one of the most weired comment i have ever gone through.
You are not a hindu but a vedic.. oh what a sick joke. You hate Hinduism but love Vedicism, what do you wanna say. It appears as someone saying i love sanskrit but i hate hindi. A totally baseless personal analysis and bias.

You didnt read my posts carefully. I have never said i hate Islam or Muslims but i hate 'radical' Islam and 'radical' muslims. I hate that radical Islam which is Taliban dominated just like you hate that Hinduism which is brahmin dominated, got something. Now by calling Ramayan, Geeta and Mahabharat the mythical scriptures you have certainly challenged the foundation of Hinduism. Hinduism is not a personal phylosophical scripture of 'Jesus Christ' or 'Prophet Mohammed'. Its not a theory of a single person but the combined living science of the Universe. Hinduism is a relegion of choice, you have freedom to choose whatever you want. Who have asked you to follow Brahmin dominated practices, go for Vedicism i.e Arya Samaj.
I am an Arya Samaji but i m not taught to disrespect other beliefs and faiths just like you are doing by criticising VHP and allies.

Vedicism is a theory comprising Hinduism, Jainism and Bhuddhism. Arya Smaj is a part of Hinduism and Hinduism is the succesor to Vedicism in the modern world. Now coming back to the topic, the original Islam has been hijacked by the Taliban dominated radical Islam. Now Mr. Dudi i know what i'll do with a common muslim on the road but i would ask you to go to the radicals' dominated land and i dont need to know what they'll do to you i have seen many times in TV.

Your support for Islam is appreciable but no one yes 'no one' on this planet can deny the truth that the terrorism in India is the result of extreme tolerance, cowardy nature, blind and partial thinking of the Hindus. Oh i forget to say you lie in the same list. One thing more the VHP which you were criticising so hard have saved millions of Hindus world wide from the bloody extremist jaws of these radicals. The same VHP and its allies has helped thousands in natural calamity, in terrorist attacks, during communal clashes. They dont discriminate Hindus on their practices which you do. The time has come to open the eyes but the people like you still prefer to live in dreams.

Next time better you represent basic facts and arguments if you have, to offend me and to defend yourself.

yashmalik
July 20th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Dear Mr Malik,

Its no use calling names. We all know that Indian government has not been treating all its sections of population equally. This is why we see caste based reservations, hajj subsidy, minority institution acts etc.. tell me how these problems can be solved? Do you think these are the root problems and not manifestations of other deeper problems? How come all these problems are raised when BJP is out of power and then not a word when they get power? Does that mean the problems are part of political game? Don't you think all terrorists of world have political masters and they need each other for their survival? Please put your views scientifically and logically without getting into calling names..

RK^2

RK sir, you have reflected valid facts to defend. But these facts have become a daily chorus for the people and the we(the people of India) believes in accepting then analyzing rather than analyzing then accepting.
I wont say Govt. is responsible for whatever discrimination is happening weather it is caste-based, ethinic or relegious. The problem lie in the Indian society which has become so mentally stubborn that one cant feed anything better in their approach.
Terrorism again is the result of political failure. These handful of extremists always succeeds in their radical fundametal deeds due to the political instability in the system. The whole system is currupted, everything is divided. People are unable to trust each other then how can they trust the govt. Elections have become the political games. There is nothing like civilized atmosphere in the nation. India need a renassance, we must wake up now and we must act now otherwise we'll wonder with our lost generations.

dahiyarules
July 20th, 2006, 12:18 PM
If I provide the answers for all the above questions, is everyone going to shut up. I have the answers to all the questions. I just do not want to waste 30 minutes of my life answering a stupid post with no end in sight. So if everyone promises me that my answers will conclude this thread I will happily give away 30 minutes of my life. :)

rkumar
July 20th, 2006, 12:58 PM
If I provide the answers for all the above questions, is everyone going to shut up. I have the answers to all the questions. I just do not want to waste 30 minutes of my life answering a stupid post with no end in sight. So if everyone promises me that my answers will conclude this thread I will happily give away 30 minutes of my life. :)

I am still waiting your answers to my earlier questions on evil vs. government. You have not answered if terrorists (freedom fighters according to you) will ensure government less society. Has any freedom movement anywhere in world lead to a government less society? Evils came because of governments or other way? Please answer my these questions first before you give your concluding remarks..

RK^2

rkumar
July 20th, 2006, 01:13 PM
RK sir, you have reflected valid facts to defend. But these facts have become a daily chorus for the people and the we(the people of India) believes in accepting then analyzing rather than analyzing then accepting.
I wont say Govt. is responsible for whatever discrimination is happening weather it is caste-based, ethinic or relegious. The problem lie in the Indian society which has become so mentally stubborn that one cant feed anything better in their approach.
Terrorism again is the result of political failure. These handful of extremists always succeeds in their radical fundametal deeds due to the political instability in the system. The whole system is currupted, everything is divided. People are unable to trust each other then how can they trust the govt. Elections have become the political games. There is nothing like civilized atmosphere in the nation. India need a renassance, we must wake up now and we must act now otherwise we'll wonder with our lost generations.

Dear Mr Malik,

Ruling class does not act based upon its emotions. Its only people likes us who get emotional on slightest issue. There are no sharp boundaries between politicians, businessmen, freedom fighters/ terrorists. Story is almost same all over world and India is no different. Can you name any political party in India or anywhere in world, which has no links with anti-social elements? There are peripheral people in every political party world over who have their hands in all sorts of things. Most of the 9/11 trade tower terrorists were Saudis. Have Americans taken any action against Saudi government? Its like rural proverb that jab kumahar ki kumhari pe paar na basave to wo gadhe ke kaan ja anthe se..
Look at world through plain glasess my friend...you will see all true colours..

RK^2

rkumar
July 20th, 2006, 01:22 PM
I cannot resist once again reacting to original post on Hinduism. Has anyone ever thought of where from Muslims came into India? Are they not the one who changed their religion? Why did majority of them change to Islam? Don't you think they had already hard feelings against a large local Indian population? Why did that happen? Have we ever thought of that and changed our ways to deal with our fellow Hindus? Are we treating lower caste Hindus any better even today? Do we allow them equal religious rights in our temples? Don't we go to housetops and shout if any so called upper caste Hindu girl marries a scheduled caste Hindu? If so, then what moral rights we have to complain against Muslims who were Hindus at some stage in past and got converted to Islam because of poor treatment?

RK^2

narenderkharb
July 20th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Rk ji

Very good posts.

You have really explained the root cause of terrorism and exterimism ie Corrupt power hungry politicians that use this to garner a vote bank one for and one against.

Some parties controlled by lalas and other groups have nothing to offer to farmers and poor people but do need their votes to capture power.The best game they play is this communalism where they need not to offer any thing good but hate and can reap reach harvest in terms of votes.This is the irony of India that we have such morally bankrupt politicians who always manage to get power by inciting hate between brothers.

Alas INDIA could have more sons like CHOUDHARY CHOTTU RAM who fought for good of common man and kept communalism out of politics.

tkdjat
July 20th, 2006, 11:01 PM
comeon guys, stop this crap!

all relegions r gud as far as their followes dont interpret their ruls n regulations wrongly; their is no harm in being radical but at the same time we shud respect other relegions too.

Dudi bhai, agreed with u that Islam is very gud relegion but definatly not all the redical muslims... if not then why most of the terrorism in spreaded by muslims & what about their society, why they put so much impractical inhuman restrictions to their ppl specially women.

Well, Relegions r formed to live life in peace & harmony with discipline but today I feel so low to see that ppl r killing each other in the name of relegion, like the scorpions song, coz we're live under the same sun, we walk under the same moon, they why cant we live as one.

Here I guess we're not talkin about relegions, right! we're discussing about the evil curse of the humanity, Terrorism!

I need one anwer here, why most of terrorim in this world not only India, is been supported n spreaded by extremist Muslims. Even why Sia & Sunni muslims r hungry for each other's blood??

In last I just want to say that I myself believe that Islam is a very gud faith & relegion but most of the muslims r extremist & being brain washed by evil fundamantlist so we have to find the way out & stope them to be terrorist as above all they r also human like us.

One more thing, Hindus r also goin in same direction, as being misguided same way by fundamantlist & politicans so we have hindu terrorist groups like RSS, VHP & Bajrang Dal, so all in all fundamantlist & politicans are culprit who makes that negative diffrence.

thats it!

Regards,
Himanshu.

PS -> Im a proud Jat & Sports is my relegion!

rathee369
July 21st, 2006, 12:16 AM
Manoj ,

bhai ye tere apne vichaar ho ya chahe kahi suney huye baat mein bahut dum hai.

Did you mentione " kill muslims" anywhere ? couple of members seem to be reacting as if you did , you know the athiest types. I have muslims freinds & I am sure that you must have had atleast one in your lifetime.

I think sometimes standing up for yourself is perceived as being intolerant or violent. Big difference ? There's no harm in stating the facts . Keep it up.

I think the whole idea of providing privilages is an integral part of our social values , Jais batwaare mein chhotey ki uuchhal hoti hai , waise hi minorities ko visheshadhikaar milta hai aur uska khoob jamke durupyog bhi ho raha hai.

like a member of our jatland loves to our MILITARY MEN , terrorists.

Waise Raskhan humney bhi padha hai , Javed Akhtar bhi bahut pasand hai , Naushaad ke gaaney bhi bahut pasand hai mujhey. Lekin agar gintee ke famous 100 logo ki wajah se hum sabko achha maan saktey hain to mere hisaab se muslim terrorists ki gintee bhi karwayee jaani chahiye.

jassikiloi
July 21st, 2006, 02:19 PM
:) pal
dont play in the hands of R.S.S, coz a lot of muslims r jats. it is detrimental for our unity. u sd read sir chottu ram.
regards.

kharub
July 21st, 2006, 04:05 PM
Manoj ,

bhai ye tere apne vichaar ho ya chahe kahi suney huye baat mein bahut dum hai.

Did you mentione " kill muslims" anywhere ? couple of members seem to be reacting as if you did , you know the athiest types. I have muslims freinds & I am sure that you must have had atleast one in your lifetime.

I think sometimes standing up for yourself is perceived as being intolerant or violent. Big difference ? There's no harm in stating the facts . Keep it up.

I think the whole idea of providing privilages is an integral part of our social values , Jais batwaare mein chhotey ki uuchhal hoti hai , waise hi minorities ko visheshadhikaar milta hai aur uska khoob jamke durupyog bhi ho raha hai.

like a member of our jatland loves to our MILITARY MEN , terrorists.

Waise Raskhan humney bhi padha hai , Javed Akhtar bhi bahut pasand hai , Naushaad ke gaaney bhi bahut pasand hai mujhey. Lekin agar gintee ke famous 100 logo ki wajah se hum sabko achha maan saktey hain to mere hisaab se muslim terrorists ki gintee bhi karwayee jaani chahiye.

I totally agree .....

manoj
July 26th, 2006, 05:00 PM
hi abhinav dudi

feel sorry if i hurt u some where in my post.......... but my only purpose is to made all the hindu unite and we should fight for our equal right (whi ch every citizen must have ) malik has given a good answer to u abt my post...... no matter what u think abt me its is an open debate..... but pl point out where i am wrong

manoj
September 20th, 2006, 04:29 PM
bhaio....... mera irada kesi bhi bhai ke bhawnao ko tesh puchane ka nahin hai ...... main to sirf tumne jite jagte sabut diye the..... koi bhi inko galt sabit kar sakta hai to batoo.............. mujghe bhi sabse prem hai..... par pher bhi kuch isaa tha jo teek nahin tha..... mane thare liye bej diya ..... isme kai bhai to naaraj hoge...... kai bhaiya ne teek bataya..........mera dukh yo se ke hum ek rai kab denge............ regards to all

skarmveer
September 20th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Bhai Manoj,

Bahut achha likha hai, ab ismey kisi ko bura lagega to tum kya karogey.
Bahut se log esey hai jo apney Dharm ko Bura bata kae apney ko accha sabit karney ki kosis kartey hai. Bhai vo bhee Hindu rahtey hua, mere vichar me pahley onhai dharm badalna chahiay fir kuchh kahna chahiay.

RK sir ne likha hai ke muslim Radha-Krishana Gaatey hai. Sir, wo log gintti key
hai lekin Majaroo per janey waley Hindu aaj bhee Lakhoo mey hai.

Dunia main Hindu Dharm ne sabka aader(respect) kiya hai. Aaj bhee hindu
Masjid, Church or Majar per ser jhukata hai.

I am sorry if I hurt somebody.

With Regards
Karmveer Chahal

shamshermalik
September 25th, 2006, 05:58 AM

Dahiya Bhai this post sounds like you are a self appointed judge on this post.
Why donot you give your answers and let others discuss that...or is there a protocol that no one can speak after you. Donot be a self appointed dictator, if you have answers let others judge your logic and discuss it.

sampuran
September 28th, 2006, 02:55 PM
... Islam by and large is one of the best religions of the world... !!!!!!

Abhinav bhai are you sure ?

vijay
September 29th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Islam by and large is one of the best religions of the world... What wrong with them is Mullahs and Maulvis and Shariyat..

Wonderful dear,

Why are u still a Hindu and didn't became a Muslim. I still wonder !!!!!!

yashmalik
September 29th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Dahiya Bhai this post sounds like you are a self appointed judge on this post.
Why donot you give your answers and let others discuss that...or is there a protocol that no one can speak after you. Donot be a self appointed dictator, if you have answers let others judge your logic and discuss it.

dont bother, he sometimes over react !