PDA

View Full Version : Sharing bed makes men dull

rkumar
July 21st, 2006, 11:34 AM
Dear Friends,

Here is a link to the report of a study conducted in Europe whereby they concluded that sharing bed makes men dull. I don't know how far this study can be taken seriously but it makes sense to my in light of our age old customs. In villages our forefathers never had double beds and everyone used to have his own small bed (khat).

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1749280,001100020006.htm

So throw away all your double beds and ensure that all men get sound sleep....LOL

RK^2

bnashier
July 21st, 2006, 02:02 PM
No wonder, most men look so confused when they reach offices in the morning, they yawn and scrample around for a cup of coffee! And women look bright and they know exactly where they are going! As the day progresses, situation gradually changes and it is quite the reverse in late afternoons. LOL

Seriously, I think there is a lot of truth to this study.

rameshlakra
July 21st, 2006, 04:23 PM
Good Observation, i second it on hind sight !

viveksiwatch
July 21st, 2006, 06:58 PM
I am sure this theory will hold true for men sleeping on the same bed everyday!!:D :D

ok, now i'l run before I am pelted by stones. :p

cheers,

~vivek

deepakchoudhry
July 21st, 2006, 07:21 PM
Isko jawab toh woh hi dey jisko exp ho.

I go to office bright and cheerful.:D

Aur RK Uncle saare Raaz yahin Khulawao gay kya...ha ha ha.:D

devdahiya
July 21st, 2006, 07:25 PM
Ha..ha..ha..Rajendra bhai jaan...appan ke tei koe farrak paddta nahin issi-2 studies ka...hum tei chapp de si nei so jyaya kraan..arr mharre harmons tei jamma ND sein...inkke konya farrak paddta inn goryan ki research ka. Jat is immune to such things...hey...hey.

Anyways, interesting stuff.

poonam
July 22nd, 2006, 01:07 AM
Nope, I'm not gonna buy this hypothesis/logic.

The sample size (8) in the study is too small to conclude anything strongly.

Per dil behlaane ko Ghalib, khayal achha hai..:D

sansanwalamit
July 22nd, 2006, 01:15 AM
Isnt it true that those who have more fun in life stay healthier, and in my opinion sharing a bed is a lot of fun, way more fun than sleeping alone. So I bet it must be healthier too :)

monikadahiya
July 22nd, 2006, 02:40 AM
I agree with poonam as the sample does not represent the population..so the result is not statistically and clinically significant. poor study. I feel it must be so depressing sleeping alone.. huh :eek:

raj_rathee
July 22nd, 2006, 02:51 AM
Note that these were unmarried couples.

The woman goes to bed thinking:
"Fas gaya. Ab toh meri zindagee set hai. Aish ho gayee."

The guy goes to bed thinking:
"Arre yaar kaam toh ho gaya. Lekin ab iss-se peecha kaise choodaaoon."

:eek:

choudhary_tapan
August 3rd, 2006, 09:35 AM
Awesome stuff. It is so true if u dont get gud sleep it does effects on ur work n day to day things......every one shld get gud sleep....as Uni of Canberra conducted a research which showed you need atleast 6 hrs of continuous sleep to give 90% efficiency at work....:)

deep
August 21st, 2006, 08:14 PM
Hi Folks!

Well I dono how many of u can sleep in peace (ur wife will let u..) if shes there at ur house n ur sleeping alone... beware frnds it can leed to unprecedented apprehensions..

:)) interesting conversation neway

ravinderdahiya
August 24th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Haan bhai samle space to chota hi hai par this study seems to be holding good I mean tt's why our ancestors used to sleep on khats.

Aur bhai study blames both the genders equally for disturbing each other then why girls are feeling offended.