PDA

View Full Version : Baised Administration ?

abhinavdudi
July 22nd, 2006, 10:13 PM
Dear all,

Reading few posts and looking at the actions the administration take, it makes me feel that it is a highly baised administration... Baised for the people I guess who keep a track and contact with them in person!!! I have felt.. some people who have nothing else to do but ignite fire are free to use any language and words and people working for good of community and depicting nice things out here are avoided and kept banned!! Isn't it bad?

devdahiya
July 22nd, 2006, 10:25 PM
Very easy and simple to pass on the blame to administrators for all the defficiencies and ills of jatland.com.Instead we should be grateful to them for doing this thankless job and doing it wonderfully well. What is this poll all about dear? what do you want to prove by this?

abhinavdudi
July 22nd, 2006, 10:30 PM
I dont wan't to prove a thing... Its just about my reviews which I had during a visit to ages old and late threads!!
I know they are doing a great job and thankless as well... But.. it SEEMS to me... that they are baised!

Very easy and simple to pass on the blame to administrators for all the defficiencies and ills of jatland.com.Instead we should be grateful to them for doing this thankless job and doing it wonderfully well. What is this poll all about dear? what do you want to prove by this?

devdahiya
July 22nd, 2006, 10:34 PM
I dont wan't to prove a thing... Its just about my reviews which I had during a visit to ages old and late threads!!
I know they are doing a great job and thankless as well... But.. it SEEMS to me... that they are baised!

Abhinav, i will advise you to bring those conflicting instances in focus rather than beating about the bush. Kindly say loud and clear about it so that people can understand your point of view better and vagueness can also be put aside.Otherwise it is one of those things.

dahiyarules
July 23rd, 2006, 09:08 AM
I think I am the most extremist person around. I have never been censored, except for once when I was being stupid.

Jatland.com does a good job. I would have been banned a long time ago if I said the same things elsewhere.

dahiyarules
July 23rd, 2006, 09:12 AM
I think this poll is biased. hahahaha!

4 out of 5 option claim that Jatland Admin. is biased.

Reminds me of the question I got on an exam (It was an extra credit ice breaker typ question):

Q: I am stupid?

Anwer Options: A. yes B. yes I am stupid C. yes I am the most stupid person in the world D. Stupid is an understatement for me E. I live with the chimps at the city zoo.

Since everyone wanted the extra credit. They had to choose one of the options.

anilsangwan
July 23rd, 2006, 10:16 AM
Abhinav, I think if you have found some problem, write it straight forward. You have no right to play with emotions of thousands of Jat members of jatland.com

In last 4-5 years I never found a single instance where anyone of mods have taken a wrong decision. Sometimes they have to take hard decisions, which are always welcome for community. And always think of joining people and not bringing differences...

And I am sure, if this useless thread is closed by moderators, you will crib that you are not being listened to and moderators are biased. Your thread is one example where they have to act strongly.

Hope you will behave sensibly henceforth.

rkumar
July 23rd, 2006, 11:07 AM
Dear all,

Reading few posts and looking at the actions the administration take, it makes me feel that it is a highly baised administration... Baised for the people I guess who keep a track and contact with them in person!!! I have felt.. some people who have nothing else to do but ignite fire are free to use any language and words and people working for good of community and depicting nice things out here are avoided and kept banned!! Isn't it bad?

This is nothing but your illusion my friend.. No body is baised against anybody here. Cheer up and enjoy... I rarely send personal messages to anyone and write on all sorts of topics.. I have never felt anything like you are talking..

RK^2

satyeshwar
July 23rd, 2006, 11:40 AM
Normally, I would never speak up when someone's complaining against the admins, this time I have to say that Sumit is right that this thread is biased. The author only put 4 options for everyone to vote on.

Yes, Strongly agree
Yes, agree
yes. agree a bit
yes, but not against me

I had to add the 5th one (No) by myself. If you want to get everyone to say yes, then why even have a poll?

vijay
July 23rd, 2006, 05:58 PM
I don't think Jatland administration is biased. The options for the poll provided by auther itself shows what type of polling he wants. In any case it would be a yes. So who is biased ?

Satyeshwar, you just corrected it by adding another option, but instead of "NO" it should be "Disagree".

vijay
July 23rd, 2006, 06:08 PM
Abhinav,

If something you come to know about that biased behaviour you should put it forward. There maybe some misunderstanding or something like that and these things should be discussed and can be solved out.

But yes, if someone tracks any member and contact them in person, then it is a serious matter. After all, it is violation of the privacy of the member. If you know something about that you should put it forward.

sansanwalamit
July 24th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Kam te kam Biased ki spelling to theek likh dete .........

keshavdahiya
July 24th, 2006, 03:46 AM

Anwer Options: A. yes B. yes I am stupid C. yes I am the most stupid person in the world D. Stupid is an understatement for me E. I live with the chimps at the city zoo.

:D :p....so true....and I suppose you got an extra credit

scsheorayan
July 24th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Dear Abhinav,
You are absolutely free to express your opinion on this website even if it is against moderators, provided no personal attacks or uncivilised language is used. Since you are a relatively new member, it is possible that you got the impression by going through some of the postings out of context. It is possible that some times moderators come down hard on some members who misbehave. Since every thing is not posted in Public forum it does not give a true picture of infractions. There have been cases when some members have taken the liberty of making threats or advances on phones, which is a serious breach of privacy. Therefore my suggestion to you is to discuss particular instances through private message if you are really concerned about democracy on Jatland. Please keep an open mind that it is possible that moderators are not biased. After all human mind is like a parachute, it has to open first to be of any use. Enjoy the company of other members who may have similar ineterests which may even include Jatland bashing.

vrshokeen
July 24th, 2006, 02:17 PM
no they are not

yashbeniwal
July 24th, 2006, 02:33 PM
ere o bhai abhinav,
ke baat ke kehna chhawai sai tu is poll karke........ bera naa kissi bimmari laaag rahi sai saare kai..... haq er adhikaar ki baat karan laag jaa sai.... chai besak tai naadhaa naa bhandna aandha ho.....

fyi........ admins r so sweet,kind,respectful,hardworking,paicence,truthfu l,hain
aur bhi bahut saare gaun sai admins mai baad main ginwaa dungaa .......

Bhai Abhinav.... ke haal sai ........ere ke hoya admins nai ke tere mahins khol li ?:eek:
Bhai khol bhi lee tai bura matna maanai thode se dinaa main aape ulti de denge.......:( ;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ek baar in admins mai meri bhi do bahins khol lee thee ;) ;;fer ek e hafte main ulti dege mhare gharian...:) kilki @ ulti dege...................
er pooch kyukar................:eek: ..
ere raakh kai bhi ke karde yeh bichare wai bhains doodh tai de naa thee er upar tai free ka nyaar aur khaa jaa thee ghana e.. kilki pai kilki.......

Dear all,

skdca
July 24th, 2006, 06:59 PM
kabhi kabhi thoda sa lagta hai. I had put a picture (not my actual) in My Area. I got a message from admin to remove it. When I asked why only me when others have same kind of pictures, I got a reply that others will also be asked to remove such pictures. But I think no action has been taken on such photos, just a request was put forward by the admin.

Sometimes the language used by some members seems directly offrending others. No strict action has been taken against such members.

But I think it is more the responsibility of the members rather than the admin. If admin makes some request, members should respond at their end rather than forcing the admin to take some action.

dev
July 25th, 2006, 11:33 AM
I think this poll is biased. hahahaha!

4 out of 5 option claim that Jatland Admin. is biased.

Reminds me of the question I got on an exam (It was an extra credit ice breaker typ question):

OO bahi dahiya saab
HATS OFF TO YOU YAAR
REALLY YOU HAVE GOT A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR
AUR JAHAN TAK BAAT HAI BAIS KI TO I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING VISIBLE AND IF SOMETHING IS THERE ITS JUST BEING HUMAN THATS ALL
BHAI COMPUTERS ARE NOT RUNNING THE SHOW

georgian
July 26th, 2006, 10:57 AM
I am Sorry if i am wrong but i felt , how can the admin be baised? i always felt the correct spelling was " BIASED" . Please excuse me if i am wrong as i hav very little knowledge of the 26 letters of Roman script.
For someone who cant even spell the word right? heavens help

monikadahiya
July 26th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Admins are not biased at all.fullstop.

fool4love
July 26th, 2006, 11:45 PM
... try not to cry.... but admire wtch u got!! :)

sunitahooda
July 27th, 2006, 09:27 AM
NAHI....NO....NEVER-EVER....KATI KONYA:D :D

vinodks
July 27th, 2006, 10:57 AM
I agree. Monika also is not biased in saying that admin are not baised errrr sorry biased:-)) But no doubt sometimes moderation is random.

-vinod

yashbeniwal
July 27th, 2006, 11:25 AM
kit sai bebe tu itne din tai e deekhti e naa.......
sabh theek thak hai naa...........

skdca
July 27th, 2006, 05:16 PM
are ib bandh b karo is thread ne.. bahut ho liya..kati dil te e laa baithe...:D :D :D

misguidedyouth
July 27th, 2006, 07:39 PM
no admins are not at all biased.

are ib bandh b karo is thread ne.. bahut ho liya..kati dil te e laa baithe...:D :D :D

bhai dhaga band karan te pehlan hamne bhi bol len de. :D

rathee369
July 27th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I think I am the most extremist person around. I have never been censored, except for once when I was being stupid.

Jatland.com does a good job. I would have been banned a long time ago if I said the same things elsewhere.

Bhaiyo,
ab to BUBBLE mein rahney waley ne bhi kah diya hai ki ADMIN biased nahi hai , ye to kaafi hona chahiye admin ke unbiased role to saabit kaney ke liye :D