PDA

View Full Version : sisters are d best guides,mentors,caretakers& the best gift of GOD

addy
July 23rd, 2006, 03:59 PM
A sis is a tissue when you can't stop crying
A sis is a shoulder when you feel like dying
A sis always listens when you have something to say
A sis is a week when you just need a day
A sis is a crutch when you have a broken heart
A sis is some glue when everything falls apart
A sis is a sun when the rain just won't stop
A sis is your mom when you run into a cop
A sis is a phone call when you can't leave your home
A sis is a hand when you feel all alone
A sis is a wing if you want to fly
A sis understands without knowing why
A sis is an ear for a secret to tell
A sis is an aspirin when your head hurts like hell
A sis is a love that can never let go
A sis is you, and I wanted you to know..

devdahiya
July 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
Bhai ke liye de de jaan
Purra rakhkhe dhyan
Kadde dhrre na shyan
Dekhke baat saari haan
Bhai mein lattke renh isske praan
Mei chalya appni bebey ne lyan

Very adorable and pure rishta this.Bhai thanks for making me emotional.

choudharyneelam
July 24th, 2006, 06:36 PM
thanks brother and Dev sir for writing these good lines for us....so simple and so true:).....brothers are also that loving....they care so much about their sisters and try to give everything what their sister dream about....keep them always happy and if anybody bring tears in their sister's eyes then they don't spare that person.....so caring, protective, sometimes mischievous, ek acche dost.

vikaskajal
July 25th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Totally agreed.To me its the most sacred and unselfish relation in the world.
Those who dont have a sis r really missing so much in life

ram6april
July 25th, 2006, 04:16 AM
amardeep very true n nice lines.......... we are glad u share all these thoughts with us........keep pauring good stuff like that

amitchhikara
July 25th, 2006, 07:48 AM
totally agree...a sis-brother is a very special bond....man i am missing my sister a lot more today...

ritu
July 25th, 2006, 08:04 AM
amardeep very true n nice lines.......... we are glad u share all these thoughts with us........keep pauring good stuff like that

hmm isme good stuff ki ke baat bahan bhai ka to rishta h hi aisa eb eska stuff sa bana diya se ady ne poem m likh k apni.ghane hi dina m ayi er aajkal ady cha raha se jatland pe.good going ady.u reminds me of dolly bebe.va bhi kati ghana stuff bagaya kare se.

msingh
July 25th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Who else has known you your entire life and borne witness to your family's capacity for love and/or dysfunction? Sibling relationships run deep, even though, at times, they may seem like they barely skim the surface of our lives.

We each deal with childhood in different ways. That brothers and sisters can take the same lump of clay that is childhood and use it to shape themselves into unique human beings is a miracle in itself. Despite individual struggles, triumphs, joys and disappointments, someone is made of the same stuff and has been at your side, whether figuratively or literally, from the beginning.

yashbeniwal
July 25th, 2006, 09:46 AM
So true sis,
I am very lucky because I have sisters like u.
Love u sis.

Who else has known you your entire life and borne witness to your family's capacity for love and/or dysfunction? Sibling relationships run deep, even though, at times, they may seem like they barely skim the surface of our lives.

We each deal with childhood in different ways. That brothers and sisters can take the same lump of clay that is childhood and use it to shape themselves into unique human beings is a miracle in itself. Despite individual struggles, triumphs, joys and disappointments, someone is made of the same stuff and has been at your side, whether figuratively or literally, from the beginning.

yashbeniwal
July 25th, 2006, 10:28 AM
sahi kahi bebe.....

is risthe ko stuff nahin boll sakhte.........
yeh toh ek anmol rista hai..........

er maine bhi nu e laagai sai ek u addy bhi dolly ki tariya jaagaa..........

hmm isme good stuff ki ke baat bahan bhai ka to rishta h hi aisa eb eska stuff sa bana diya se ady ne poem m likh k apni.ghane hi dina m ayi er aajkal ady cha raha se jatland pe.good going ady.u reminds me of dolly bebe.va bhi kati ghana stuff bagaya kare se.

addy
July 25th, 2006, 02:13 PM
sahi kahi bebe.....

is risthe ko stuff nahin boll sakhte.........
yeh toh ek anmol rista hai..........

er maine bhi nu e laagai sai ek u addy bhi dolly ki tariya jaagaa..........

arraye bhaai..africa ke janglaan main baithya soon..arr yo i-net haath lagyaa bye channce..jab tahin yo challaega tae likhda rahoonga...paache ki paachae dekhkhange...kaal jaana bhi sae 6-7 din khatar ar uud to kon chaallae yo..aa ki nae bagaaoonga 2-4 badhiya badhiya...

monikadahiya
July 26th, 2006, 10:52 PM
beautiful lines.. rakshabandhan is just round the corner..9th august :)... behen bhai ka rishta sabse swasth aur sacha rishta hota hai. I can say that from my life itself.. that bhai behen ka rishta grows with us and it matures as we age too. It matures in sucha beautiful way. jaise bachpan ki woh shararatein, woh maar pitai, that pillow fight, my brother spoiling all my soft toys,... college mein woh baatein share karna and my brother cutting my nails while i was sleeping... so kiddish yet so mature that he wanted me to be simple and so protective.. and now hes probably the best brother one can have!! I literally have tears just thinking that hes so far away and i cant even hug him. he listens to whatever i have to say, and gives the best unbiased advice one learned person can give.... i wish sabko itna accha bhai mile :)... touchwood!!!

fool4love
July 26th, 2006, 11:55 PM
that song... phoolon ka taaron kaa... sabka kehna hai... lalalalala... ik hazaaroon me meri behna hai.... saari umar humai saang rehna hai..!! :)

baaki ..baatan ki baat.... mere babu ke juut te or koye bhi na bacha saktaa.... mane..:D

ravindra.singh
July 27th, 2006, 12:11 AM
Perfect Lines..........no need to say more..........

yudhvirmor
July 27th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Hi,

I want to share a touching storey about sister. i have little sister and today is my birthday. She called me at 11:55 so that she will be the first to wish me.
Its so touching and luckily I am wearing the Tshirt that has been gifted to me by her.

Its amazing to have sisters and I should say I am very lucky.

Cheers

Yudhvir Mor