PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Israel and India!!

VPannu
July 24th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Israel -
POPULATION: 7 million (less than half of Mumbai)
SIZE: Less than that of Kerala
ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST IT: 2 soldiers kidnapped by Hezbolla, 1 by Hamas
RETALIATORY ACTION: war on Lebanon and Gaza

India -
POPULATION: 1 billion+
SIZE: 6th largest in the world
ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST IT: 200+ dead in Mumbai blast, 8 in Kashmir
RETALIATORY ACTION: a speech by PM

vrshokeen
July 24th, 2006, 08:26 PM
dont get upset dear
when indian army will take the action it will be beyond comparision i m sure

kharub
July 24th, 2006, 11:05 PM
"when Indian Army will take action"

when will this when happen ......... i think only in a hypothetical world ... Indian political establishment just dont have the balls to do it ....

vikaskajal
July 25th, 2006, 01:56 AM

when will this when happen ......... i think only in a hypothetical world ... Indian political establishment just dont have the balls to do it ....
I dont think its (army attack)ever going to happen.Both nations r nuclear powers and fight will mean millions of lives.But direct policy can be :Tit for Tat.If they kill 2 then India should go for 4.It may sound absurd but thats what Israel is doing.In present circumstances government is just showing its inability---How many times they will request for Dawood's extradition to India?If our intelligence has the wherebouts of Dawood(as they claim),then why not finish him ?
We are not a terrorist nation,but if no other option then we should go for elimination of such elements.

VPannu
July 25th, 2006, 06:13 AM

I totally agree with you VJ, I dont think that its ever going to happen in future. I have been listening to this cross border terrorism since my childhood but I never heard of any retaliatory action(except the one at Kargil).
If we ever had retaliated like Israel, situation wouldnt have been worse like this.

devdahiya
July 25th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Israel:

Self esteem of people=10/10
Corruption= Almost Nil
Type of population=Highly educated and motivated
Motto= Israel is our mother
Political leadership= Very upright,Nationalist and bold

India:

Mera bharat mahaan........???????????

amitchhikara
July 25th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Let's just face it....we as a nation are not aggressive by nature. You can owe that to our religion, culture whatever but for hundred of years ppl from outside have come and ruled our country and we could never do anything about it.

sukhda
July 25th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Well.......nothin but strong leadership with super courage to mould the nation accordingly is the need of the hour!!!! Nothin can hold us back if we really want to improve things......infact we don want to coz ppl ruling us have much more important things on their charts rather than the issues with which ppl like us identify......THATS THE BIGGEST IRONY I GUESS!!!!

yashmalik
July 25th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Israel :
A higly developed, rich and self-esteem populated nation. Ready to explode, ready to war, ready to die for the sake of the nation.
India:
A higly backward, poor and inferior populated nation. Yea, they politicians do explode but on their chairs, war with their words, and die in their 90s with millions of black dollars in their swiss accnt.

yashmalik
July 25th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Let's just face it....we as a nation are not aggressive by nature. You can owe that to our religion, culture whatever but for hundred of years ppl from outside have come and ruled our country and we could never do anything about it.

this is true
the only solution lie in the full fledged open war(millitary and civil) with the radical cowardy neighbour. The 2 billion feet will crush their ribs beneath the ground.

dev
July 25th, 2006, 11:12 AM
bhai mere get optimsitic
think of our jat bhais fighting at the borders
india as a country is still the best EXCEPT FOR THESE DAMN POLITICIONS AND B'CRATS
there should be a state of emergency and a jat GENERAL should hold the command
then this problem will be gone in matter of days

dahiyarules
July 25th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Israel:

Corruption= Almost Nil

India:

Dev Sir!

I apologize for cutting you short. But you are totally wrong on everything you just said.

Israel does have a very high level of corruption. It may not figure out in global corruption estimates. But it is a differne tkind of corruption.

Billions of dollars meant for humanitarian purposes are siphoned off by Israel every year into its Military program. They do not have bribery at the lower levels like electrity and telephone departments becuase they are all privatized and free markets do not tolerate corruption.

There is a lot of moral corruption. I read the memoirs of journalists who have investigated how the Israeli government functions. There are not preset moral guidelines. Promiscuity among colleagues is rampant. There is total disrespect for human life. They lie outrightly to the world. The Israel that the world knows is not the the Israel that it actually is. I wont be surprised that I may be targetted by Israel for writing this. They do not tolerate the slightest of criticism.

Above all they have no scruples syping on their best friend that is the USA. There are so many cases of Israelis spying in the US. I can go on and on.

As long as the motivated population goes, let me tell you that Israel is one of the biggest welfare states in the world. A large part of the population relies on government aid. Most Israelis are immigrants from the former Soviet Block countries. They are hardly educated. A little less than majority of Israels GDP comes from foreign aid.

Finally: nationalism.

You can see the price they are paying. They are bing bombed left and right. This is what happens when people blindly follow their governments "flawed foreign policies." I guess Israelis are among the most hated people in the world, for what they do to their neighbors.

Now coming to the main post.

It is disgusting to see that we are glorifying what Israel is doing. We must condemn their actions. Over 300 civilians have been slaughtered and nearly a 1000 have been maimed. The country has been decimated to ashes. Are they going to pay for the damage they incurred?

Israel never intended to attack Hezbollah because they are bombing Lebanon from north to south, while the Hezbollah are right on the souther border a mile away from their own military.

The fact is that there are a lot of Israelis who condemn their government's policies. Even the parents of the kidnapped soldiers want the government to stop this madness.

But their voices are drowned by the overly-loud voices of the war hawks.

Infact we must condemn Hezbollah too. Dont forget that they started the current crisis. I understand that they want their innocents to be released, but this is not way of doing it. You cannot abduct two helpless soldies who are their in the first place beacuse they got drafted. Not to forget that the Hezbollah are targetting innocent Israeli citizens too.

Whats happening is totally disgusting and unadorable. There is nothing glorious about throwing bombs on a country and killing helpless innocent civilians.

desijat
July 25th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Lets Attack PAK

Darr ki Zindagi se to acha hai Shaan ki veergati prapt ho

desijat
July 25th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hai.

Dekhna hai zor kitna baazu-e-qaatil mein hai

Karta nahin kyun doosra kuch baat cheet,

Dekhta hun main jise voh chup teri mehfil mein hai

Aye shaheed-e-mulk-o-millat main tere oopar nisaar,

Ab teri himmat ka charcha ghair ki mehfil mein hai

Waqt aanay dey bata denge tujhe aye aasman,

Hum abhi se kya batayen kya hamare dil mein hai

Khainch kar layee hai sab ko qatl hone ki ummeed,

Aashiqon ka aaj jumghat koocha-e-qaatil mein hai

Hai liye hathiyaar dushman taak mein baitha udhar,

Aur hum taiyyaar hain seena liye apna idhar.

Khoon se khelenge holi gar vatan muskhil mein hai,

Haath jin mein ho junoon katt te nahi talvaar se,

Sar jo uth jaate hain voh jhukte nahi lalkaar se.

Haath jin mein ho junoon katt te nahi talvaar se,

Sar jo uth jaate hain voh jhukte nahi lalkaar se.

Aur bhadkega jo shola-sa humaare dil mein hai,

Hum to ghar se nikle hi the baandhkar sar pe qafan,

Chaahatein liin bhar liye lo bhar chale hain ye qadam.

Zindagi to apni mehmaan maut ki mehfil mein hai,

Dil mein tuufaanon ki toli aur nason mein inquilaab,

Hosh dushman ke udaa denge humein roko na aaj.

Duur reh paaye jo humse dam kahaan manzil mein hai,

Dekhna hai zor kitna baazuay qaatil mein hai.

PAR AAJ KAL KE DINO MEIN THIS SUITS BETTER

Yoon khara maqtal mein qatil keh raha hai baar-baar,

Kya tamanna-e-shahaadat bhi kisi ke dil mein hai.

devdahiya
July 25th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Dev Sir!

I apologize for cutting you short. But you are totally wrong on everything you just said.

Israel does have a very high level of corruption. It may not figure out in global corruption estimates. But it is a differne tkind of corruption.

Billions of dollars meant for humanitarian purposes are siphoned off by Israel every year into its Military program. They do not have bribery at the lower levels like electrity and telephone departments becuase they are all privatized and free markets do not tolerate corruption.

There is a lot of moral corruption. I read the memoirs of journalists who have investigated how the Israeli government functions. There are not preset moral guidelines. Promiscuity among colleagues is rampant. There is total disrespect for human life. They lie outrightly to the world. The Israel that the world knows is not the the Israel that it actually is. I wont be surprised that I may be targetted by Israel for writing this. They do not tolerate the slightest of criticism.

Above all they have no scruples syping on their best friend that is the USA. There are so many cases of Israelis spying in the US. I can go on and on.

As long as the motivated population goes, let me tell you that Israel is one of the biggest welfare states in the world. A large part of the population relies on government aid. Most Israelis are immigrants from the former Soviet Block countries. They are hardly educated. A little less than majority of Israels GDP comes from foreign aid.

Finally: nationalism.

You can see the price they are paying. They are bing bombed left and right. This is what happens when people blindly follow their governments "flawed foreign policies." I guess Israelis are among the most hated people in the world, for what they do to their neighbors.

Now coming to the main post.

It is disgusting to see that we are glorifying what Israel is doing. We must condemn their actions. Over 300 civilians have been slaughtered and nearly a 1000 have been maimed. The country has been decimated to ashes. Are they going to pay for the damage they incurred?

Israel never intended to attack Hezbollah because they are bombing Lebanon from north to south, while the Hezbollah are right on the souther border a mile away from their own military.

The fact is that there are a lot of Israelis who condemn their government's policies. Even the parents of the kidnapped soldiers want the government to stop this madness.

But their voices are drowned by the overly-loud voices of the war hawks.

Infact we must condemn Hezbollah too. Dont forget that they started the current crisis. I understand that they want their innocents to be released, but this is not way of doing it. You cannot abduct two helpless soldies who are their in the first place beacuse they got drafted. Not to forget that the Hezbollah are targetting innocent Israeli citizens too.

Whats happening is totally disgusting and unadorable. There is nothing glorious about throwing bombs on a country and killing helpless innocent civilians.

Koe baat na bhai Sumit ...gallatt ho saktta huun.

I support only one thing and that is INSANIYAT and wo mei appna dharanm bhi manta huun.Here question is that Tolerance in the world is at lowest ebb at this point of time and people and nations justify every thing in a way it suits them and hence logic is out of the window.I myself don;t support invasions by mighty on not so powerful as it kills the innocents only.Having said that,i feel that we can not remain in isolation of the happenings around us and hence idealism has no place on this planet today.....ye honna chahiye tha...wo honna chahiye tha...has no relevence today.Nations have their agendas...[short term and long term both] and are goverened by these limiting philosophies.So bhai very difficult to say what is right and what is wrong.......It is a FREE FOR ALL world today....if you have it in you,go and have it...otherwise keep issuing statements from office...and for them there are no takers. Thanks for your reminder please.

dahiyarules
July 25th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Lets Attack PAK

Darr ki Zindagi se to acha hai Shaan ki veergati prapt ho

Do it at your own cost. Do not drag the entire country with your opinions.

People like you are called "armchair warriors." You guys shout propaganda sititng in an armchair while you expect others children to fulfill your desires of glory.

Form your own version of "mujahadeen" and attack whoever you want. But please do not use our nationality as your identity. It is your own personal crusade.

deepakchoudhry
July 25th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Israel:

Corruption= Almost Nil

India:

Ha Ha Ha...Right on the Button.

Jis Maa Kay Lallu, Paswan aur Mulayam jaisay (Just to name a few) sapoot hon...Us Maa Ka Kalyan Ho liya.

piyush23
July 25th, 2006, 07:06 PM
i think india has :
strong army but poor politician level.
every indian is honest,until he has no
chance for correption.
"100 main se 80 baiman, phir bhi mera bharat mahan"
mostly indians in gournment jobs are heavily correpted ,
they say's : "mera bharat mahan" on 15,aug. and 26,jan.
but they don't think how it is possible with their presence.......?

politican's statement :
a.b.vajapai="aar ya paar ki larai hogi"(continously 5 year)
"sabra ka bandh toot chuka ha"
manmohan s.="atankwad ke khilap sakth kariavahi hogi"

parantu kab..........?????? :confused: :confused:

arihantdalal
July 25th, 2006, 07:48 PM
lol.....armchair generals aplenty here!

lets not forget......despite 40 years of no-negotiations policy & attack at the 1st instance policy of Israelis,they still have been unable to STOP terrorist attacks on their country of the size of haryana+punjab.

wat they do right,is,make every effort to safegaurd their own citizens,at all odds.indian political leadership doesnt even do that.

thts wat i love bout the "mossad".

arihantdalal
July 25th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Dev Sir!

I wont be surprised that I may be targetted by Israel for writing this. They do not tolerate the slightest of criticism.

lol.....they wont target u...but they probably know by now that u have written this,wats ur IP,where are u located & wat ur intentionas might be.

they are top game.

not an embarassment called RAW.
ISI outplays RAW all the time.

desijat
July 26th, 2006, 01:13 AM

People like you are called "armchair warriors." You guys shout propaganda sititng in an armchair while you expect others children to fulfill your desires of glory.

Form your own version of "mujahadeen" and attack whoever you want. But please do not use our nationality as your identity. It is your own personal crusade.

Armchair warriors hi sahi
But i do have gutts to stand for my motherland, I am not serving austrailians.

We guyz shout propogandas while sitting in chair but atleast we dont serve other countries

We guyz shout from our homes to boost the morale of our army, we suffer the pain of everybomb blast or a terrorist activity.

And not only me, trust me every second indian youth is of an opinion to attack and let the war be eitherside..... Cause we havent learnt passive wars like pakistan and neither have we learnt to leave our motherland for lucrative money offers abroad..... :-)

VPannu
July 26th, 2006, 03:44 PM

I dont know about you Mr.Dahiya(dahiyarules) but, if allowed, almost every INDIAN would have attacked Pakistan by now.Not only our Jawans but also civilians would love to die fighting against Pakistan.Its pretty surprising that you called it as a personal crusade.If I had a neighbour like Pakistan I would have definitely smacked his arse.Would you?
We have 3rd largest Army, 4th largest Air Force and 5th largest Navy in the world.But that seems useless when we see people dying like this.
I just want to say that the situation and people sitting on the top have made us 'Armchair Generals' otherwise no one want to be.Atleast I dont.

I am not serving austrailians.

Just wondering how did Australia come in between?

dahiyarules
July 26th, 2006, 04:17 PM
I dont know about you Mr.Dahiya(dahiyarules) but, if allowed, almost every INDIAN would have attacked Pakistan by now.Not only our Jawans but also civilians would love to die fighting against Pakistan.Its pretty surprising that you called it as a personal crusade.If I had a neighbour like Pakistan I would have definitely smacked his arse.Would you?
We have 3rd largest Army, 4th largest Air Force and 5th largest Navy in the world.But that seems useless when we see people dying like this.
I just want to say that the situation and people sitting on the top have made us 'Armchair Generals' otherwise no one want to be.Atleast I dont.

This is exactly the kind of attitude that landed Germany in trouble during world war 2. This "stupid" feeling of nationalism is suicidal.

What is all this fanatacism for?

Why do we keep forgetting that there are people just like us who live on the other side of the border?

I am sure most of them leave their homes every morning to earn their bread and feed their families, just like us.

I am sure that they love their loved ones just like us.

And I am sure that they are "stupidly" nationalist just like us.

You know something, I do not have a problem with people being so "warlike" and "belligerent" if our politicians lead the charge everytime we were in a conflict. But, instead they prefer to hide in nuclear-proof bunkers and send their loved ones to safer places like "Italy." (No pun intended. hehehe)

This insanity has to stop. I really do not think that they must stop doing it before we do it. Let us make the beginnning. Lets start minding our own business and let them know that we are not interested in this "cat and mouse" game anymore.

By being nationalistic we do not serve our country. We serve our government. Let me share a fact with ya'll. Even if all of us were to die fighting Pakistan, the "dhotti-wale" wont even feel a slight pinch. I am sure they will readily give a speach condemning our neighbors.

We need to b more development oriented. We need to find ways to allocate our resources efficiently. The future belongs to those who live in strong economies.

Everytime I say this to anyone, North Korea comes to my mind. It is a communist regime run by a nutcase dictator. More than half the people are starving.

But that country has the world's third largest military (I am correcting you. It is not INdia. It is north Korea) But they got a world class misile and space program.

What for?

desijat
July 26th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Why do we keep forgetting that there are people just like us who live on the other side of the border?
We will have to forget it one day, because we dont have people like you there to tell this to terrorists and ISI activists who are killing Indians......

Tell me how many mumbaikars u knew were involved into anti paki activities?

NONE ......

And to stop this killing of our innocent people we will have to take some action for our good sake

And I am sure that they are "stupidly" nationalist just like us.

Nationalism is never stupid, If one can not feel for the sake of his country, then he can not feel anything for anyone.

Lets start minding our own business and let them know that we are not interested in this "cat and mouse" game anymore.

EXACTLY!!!!!

We are not interested in cat and mouse game anymore, so we will not sit quietly if next time u attack us.... This is what we need to tell them

and if we dont, we shall always remain like a mouse

By being nationalistic we do not serve our country. We serve our government.
In a democracy, how is a government different from country?

Our Country runs the govt and govt runs the country.........

We pay tax to the govt to improve our society, It is govt who makes policy for the country .... Serving the govt is the 1st step to serve the country

The future belongs to those who live in strong economies.

I can see that, that is why we have some of our people working for other countries, but we forget to put in our efforts to make India a strong economy.

And tell me, America being a super economy, why did it invade Afghanistan and Iraq?

But that country has the world's third largest military (I am correcting you. It is not INdia. It is north Korea) But they got a world class misile and space program.

What for?

1st of All

India has the 4th LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD

And KOREA is 5th

China – 2,840,000
United States – 1,431,000
Russia – 1,200,000
India – 1,145,000
North Korea 1,055,000

Secondly
India in no matter is behind Korea in any mark of tech

And to ask you, we have 4th largest military in the world, what for?
To sit like a white elephant and see people attacking our country?

VPannu
July 26th, 2006, 05:39 PM
This is exactly the kind of attitude that landed Germany in trouble during world war 2. This "stupid" feeling of nationalism is suicidal.

Ah well, first of all I would love to say that I am STUPID as per Mr.Dahiya and am proud of it.I have got a noble reason to die for.
And this is not Fanaticsm, this is something called Patriotism(I guess I've added a new word in your dictionary,huh?) .And I cant say about WW II because neither was I born at that time nor I am good at history and I dont want to know the reason anyway.

This is absolutely true that they are also human beings.Well Mr.Dahiya,Aliens dont come to earth for destruction.These are your human beings who wreck havoc.Why dont those human beings go by 'Live and let live'?Who asks them to kill other people?

Dont bother about correcting me.I got this from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_active_troops , hope you might wanna have a look on this.If you can prove yours then I would say it could be a conflict of facts.N.Korea stands 5th there after Russia.

devdahiya
July 26th, 2006, 09:16 PM
We will have to forget it one day, because we dont have people like you there to tell this to terrorists and ISI activists who are killing Indians......

Tell me how many mumbaikars u knew were involved into anti paki activities?

NONE ......

And to stop this killing of our innocent people we will have to take some action for our good sake

Nationalism is never stupid, If one can not feel for the sake of his country, then he can not feel anything for anyone.

EXACTLY!!!!!

We are not interested in cat and mouse game anymore, so we will not sit quietly if next time u attack us.... This is what we need to tell them

and if we dont, we shall always remain like a mouse

In a democracy, how is a government different from country?

Our Country runs the govt and govt runs the country.........

We pay tax to the govt to improve our society, It is govt who makes policy for the country .... Serving the govt is the 1st step to serve the country

I can see that, that is why we have some of our people working for other countries, but we forget to put in our efforts to make India a strong economy.

And tell me, America being a super economy, why did it invade Afghanistan and Iraq?

1st of All

India has the 4th LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD

And KOREA is 5th

China – 2,840,000
United States – 1,431,000
Russia – 1,200,000
India – 1,145,000
North Korea 1,055,000

Secondly
India in no matter is behind Korea in any mark of tech

And to ask you, we have 4th largest military in the world, what for?
To sit like a white elephant and see people attacking our country?

Vikas Kindly don't be so unkind to our forces.......Defence forces can't attack oe retaliate without directions from our political bosses...So bhai don't think that defence forces are not capable......bol kis ki hawwa likkadwaani sei.

desijat
July 26th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Vikas Kindly don't be so unkind to our forces.......Defence forces can't attack oe retaliate without directions from our political boses...So bhai don't think that defence forces are not capable......bol kis ki hawwa likkadwaani sei.

Dev Kaka
i have all that with due respect to forces, political powers, and Indians of course... there is a misconception here.

I know hamari force kisi ka bhi dum nikal sakte hai :-) JAT Regiment bhi to hai akhir :p

arihantdalal
July 26th, 2006, 11:02 PM
guys.....

4th largest or 5th largest.....hardly matters.

we got 600,000 of those doing the rounds in 100 km sq. in a & around srinagar.thts not good.

dahiyarules.....its good to have a sane voice at times of stress.

but,lemme tell u one thing.....there is something good about ANGER......it gets things done!

which wouldnt happen otherwise,given our impotent leaders.

completely disillusioned from the inaction...indifference....& lack of balls by our political leadership.

its all very well to go gung-ho online & say we can overthrow u with merely lathis........but its not in our hands,is it?
its in the bloody "netas" hands....sad,but true.

& yes,remember.......arguing on the internet is like cheering for alabama,whoever wins,you"re still the loser!

spdeshwal
July 27th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Sumit,

First time, i feel like in total agreement with what you have written on this thread. War is no solution. It is the biggest crime to kill the innocent civilians and Israel is doing it time and again. It is most unscruplous people, who even spy against a harmless country like New Zealand. They have bombed the UN mission in Beirut killing 4 of the ten peacekeepers.

vins9981
July 27th, 2006, 05:05 AM
pakistanis were hindus once. they all are converted muslims. you cannot get the truth out of them. but i think pakistan alone doesn't have the balls to attack india.
all these attacks in mumbai look like a misdirection to me, to put india offtrack with its economic development which is steadily growing over past years.
a month or so before these attacks india was lauching insat 4C on a homemade indian rocket. if successful that mission would had introduced india to a multi-dollar business market of space. but the launch somehow failed.
all these terorist atacks are to keep india in dark and slowdown its economic growth.
we must find the real culprits first. think about it who would really gain if india is stuck in these terorist situations.
Jats should unite and try to put a jat on prime minister/presidents chair.
so that when we find the real criminal behind these attackson our country, we can kick the enemies ass down to the gutter wherever they came from.
but first lets find the enemy.

drjatin
July 30th, 2006, 09:27 PM

So what do you want Mr Dahiya. Sitting in Home feeling Proud that the pakistanis are killing our brothers in mumbai and kashmir.

That guy is atleast talking about what should be done is showing some concern as being an Indian.

The worst thing is that my country is held hostage by people who think like you (the politicians).

It is such a big shame that we are sitting Idle and a much smaller nation is showing us what to do.

A jat should not talk like a Bania

A jat carries the love for his motherland in his heart and his blood boils when someone kills innocent people in his own country

sansanwalamit
July 31st, 2006, 01:07 AM
So what do you want Mr Dahiya. Sitting in Home feeling Proud that the pakistanis are killing our brothers in mumbai and kashmir.

That guy is atleast talking about what should be done is showing some concern as being an Indian.

The worst thing is that my country is held hostage by people who think like you (the politicians).

It is such a big shame that we are sitting Idle and a much smaller nation is showing us what to do.

A jat should not talk like a Bania

A jat carries the love for his motherland in his heart and his blood boils when someone kills innocent people in his own country

Would you please cut this pseudo machismo crap attached with Jats. If for one Jat talking logically instead of throwing violent foolhardy comments makes him sound like a Bania then I dont know where the hell you are getting your opinion for Jats.
Like every other caste Jats are developing themselves and as they will develop stupid vioelent tendecies will definitely vanish. But this does not mean that a Jat will become a coward but Jat will know when and how to use his power and courage.

Coming back to the topic, Israel is a Jewish state and a much smaller entity on world map than India. Both the government's have different agendas, Israel has a strong lobby in the parliaments of all the western countries. With help of many such factors and their bravery Israel has been dealing with terrorism and violent attacks impressively. But India is a different picture altogether, India had to give her own land to accommodate Pakistan and Bangladesh in other words Muslims, whereas for Israel Muslim land had to accommodate Jewish people thrown out of Europe by Hitler and other anti-semitics. India has many times more Muslims in herself thanthe population of Israel, going on war will be much more difficult for her than in Israel. Economically, Israel has a strong backing again from Jewish lobby in the world whereas India does not have such privelage, taking violent action would put the country back many years.

This problem can only be dealt diplomatically and other tools such as media and awareness. Today, even if we destroy Pakistan we will face the brunt of other Islamic nations and loose our friends within the Muslim community and then who will put the oil in India cars, trucks and machines.

I think because of some Jats like you whose hearts boil before their brains rush with blood we Jats have already earned such a negative image of being brainless warriors. Thankfully due to efforts of some forward Jats this image is changing to smart and brave people, please dont undo this and respect your bravery, intelligence, yourself and ultimately our Jat identity.

Cheers,

drjatin
August 2nd, 2006, 12:02 AM
Would you please cut this pseudo machismo crap attached with Jats. If for one Jat talking logically instead of throwing violent foolhardy comments makes him sound like a Bania then I dont know where the hell you are getting your opinion for Jats.
Like every other caste Jats are developing themselves and as they will develop stupid vioelent tendecies will definitely vanish. But this does not mean that a Jat will become a coward but Jat will know when and how to use his power and courage.

Coming back to the topic, Israel is a Jewish state and a much smaller entity on world map than India. Both the government's have different agendas, Israel has a strong lobby in the parliaments of all the western countries. With help of many such factors and their bravery Israel has been dealing with terrorism and violent attacks impressively. But India is a different picture altogether, India had to give her own land to accommodate Pakistan and Bangladesh in other words Muslims, whereas for Israel Muslim land had to accommodate Jewish people thrown out of Europe by Hitler and other anti-semitics. India has many times more Muslims in herself thanthe population of Israel, going on war will be much more difficult for her than in Israel. Economically, Israel has a strong backing again from Jewish lobby in the world whereas India does not have such privelage, taking violent action would put the country back many years.

This problem can only be dealt diplomatically and other tools such as media and awareness. Today, even if we destroy Pakistan we will face the brunt of other Islamic nations and loose our friends within the Muslim community and then who will put the oil in India cars, trucks and machines.

I think because of some Jats like you whose hearts boil before their brains rush with blood we Jats have already earned such a negative image of being brainless warriors. Thankfully due to efforts of some forward Jats this image is changing to smart and brave people, please dont undo this and respect your bravery, intelligence, yourself and ultimately our Jat identity.

Cheers,

My friend fighting for ones rights does not give negative image to any community. Blood of a man always boils if any injustice is done to his country.
Fighting for stupid things gives a bad name. Fighting for own country is not stupidism.You are lucky that u have not lost anyone in blasts in mumbai and delhi. Living in constant fear for ones beloved is much worse than dying.
Some posh people on leaving their country dont care about their country they feel ashamed talking about their own country and caste. I know many posh jats whose faces turn red if anyone calls them jat.
One should believe in himself and should stand for his family community and country.
Some people have also called Bhagat Singh a Stupid. I cant argue with them.

junnu
August 2nd, 2006, 05:49 AM
Well said Yash !! Way to go !

Junnu

naresh.mehta
August 2nd, 2006, 08:30 AM
Well .. first things first..

1)
Israel and India are in very different political and social situation.
The two nations have had very different history and cultural backgrounds.

2)
The enemy in case of Israel is very distinct and clear .. They officially condemn Israel and take full responsibilty of the bombings in Israel.

In case of India.. the enemy is working with an altogether different strategy.. one thing we must be aware of IT IS NOT PAKISTAN but A SECTION OF EXTRIMISTS who are to be blamed.. And in such situations diplomacy is the only key...

3)
Many political thinkers are of the strong belief that Musharraf has been trying a lot to gain control over the terrorism.. but then it is not too easy..!

Musharaff must be supported in his project of taming militant.. Accusing him/ Pakistan for blasts will just make it tougher.. he has himself been hit twice by terrorists which prove that he is actually bothering them.. We seriously want him back there at the top in Pak.. !!

4)
Terrorism in India is strinking wid sole objective of disturbing peace and stability so that their own agenda of free kashmir is brought in headlines.. In case of Israel.. there is no carving of making news.. they just want blood..

So basicaly if we get into war with Pak or even if some heated arguments start .. it would just be a victory of terrorism..

These outfits want Pak and India to get out of track of the peace negotiations.. because then they get back into the limelight!

5)
And most importantly.. Israelis are high headed fellows.. who are so obsessed with the hangover of atrocities committed on them during Nazi regime... that they just get hyper over even small criticisms...

It's like .. once burnt twice shy...! They have developed into strong nuke power.. US backing is not a support but rather a need of US as many Israeli Jews are into strong positions in US administration.. Jews are genetically genius .. Einstien was one!!

6)
And above all.. the killings of civilians in palestine... lebanon is nothing but a gross act of inhumanity.. no where and in no circumstances can these killings be justified..

and being a peace loving non aligned nation India cant get into such thing.. we have an image and we cant let it go diluted..

It may sound more like a bania then a jat,, but then I guess it were parsis and baniyas who decided out foreign policy!

India is on right track... and way way stronger and superior to 'self centred' israelis.. we are big and compassionate... and we are headed for a perfect future.. peaceful development!

phooldeep
August 2nd, 2006, 01:41 PM
yaaro maoj karo , jo jesa kar raha hai,karne do............

"tulsi bhrose ram ke nirbhya hoke soye anhoni honi nahin honi ho so hoye"

" kahan phikre jamana kahan tum ghalib ".

with best wishes for war affected people.

may there be no war in this world.

life is too short & precious to be wasted like that.

live life love life folks.

mbamal
August 2nd, 2006, 07:51 PM
War with pakistan is not realistic. Firstly India cannot afford it, militarily and economically. Secondly, it is in our best interests to strive for peace with our neighbours. A highly integrated and open south asian economy is the only long term solution for lasting peace and prosperity. Even if we destroy pakistan's military in a conflict (though highly unlikely), that will not end the terrorism problem. For the short term we should focus on improving domestic security and for the long term focus on economic and social integration. Population in both countries just want a better life. Common people in pakistan and in India are not interested in bombing each other to dark ages. Dear Friends, hate is an extra baggage. Get rid of it and enjoy life.

rahulkharb
August 2nd, 2006, 11:52 PM
Israel is fighting for the survival thy cant afford to take such terror activites lightly thy must come dwn heavy on muslim terrorists or else the jewish state will b history. Whras India is enjoyin its booming economy... cant take any chance with growth n development.

desijat
August 3rd, 2006, 11:56 AM
War with pakistan is not realistic. Firstly India cannot afford it, militarily and economically. .

EXPLAIN please

VPannu
August 3rd, 2006, 12:56 PM
sorry wrong clicks!