PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best City in INDIA

desijat
July 25th, 2006, 03:25 PM
We all come from different cities, and it has been much debated as to which city is better. For instance
Delhi is now becoming a world class city, its fly overs, metro, transportation facilities everything is so distinct but then it has its own prob like electricity, water logging

Mumbai is known for its mumbaiyaa culture, but traffic jam and bomb blasts have raised a question on living in mumbai

Same way we have a never ending list, Let us just discuss as to which city do we feel is the BEST in India, and which is worse to stay.... And there should be valid points to support your argument.

desijat
July 25th, 2006, 03:29 PM
TO start with me

DELHI rules in my priority list, but sometimes i dont like the people here....if u know what am i talking about... P*****Is

Everything is so distinct here specially food

Delhi is the only place in India where you can find Whole India and that too without any biasness, as u must have seen in south India southies can not digest northies....

If there can be another place i can think of besides Delhi to settle down is hyderabad

Luv that city, clean nice, good weather, good people, and upcoming IT capital

rkumar
July 25th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Nothing like Shamli Bhai... Jo baat Shamli me hai wo dilli to kiya London or New York me bhi naa oye Chaproliya... Esiliye to Mai Shamli ja raha hoon lot ke..

RK^2

devdahiya
July 25th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Chandigarh....any day is the best city of India and will remain so for long-2 time...inspite of the influx of local population.

desijat
July 25th, 2006, 04:08 PM
And what about the worst?? :P

devdahiya
July 25th, 2006, 04:18 PM
And what about the worst?? :P

ALAHABAD For sure.

mothsara1st
July 25th, 2006, 04:19 PM
aur desi jat bhai theek ho? i think nothing is wrost place than a place where u are not respected..otherwise every place is ok .u can enjoy hell with ur loving people and can not enjoy paradise without them .......is not it..............waise i do not like places without saf safai .....only dirly places can be wrost .....

desijat
July 25th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Sahi kahi bhai

Par fir bhi

i Like to sit besides Yamuna in my village and Ganga in Haridwar
or Tank Bund in Hyd

But for some reasons, i dont like Mumbai
for its chaos, humid weather, and dirtyness

anilsangwan
July 25th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Chandigarh ka koi mukaabla nahi Baawloo... Mera Singapore aawann ka ji nahi kara ulta last week Chandigarh tein..... Ek week khatir Infosys Chandigarh office mein gya tha,,,,,,, Chandigarh jisa sehar India mein na paawe... Sara South dekh liya.. North ki to baat hi kya... Chandigarh is Chandigarh'''

aar Xfer le ke huddey e jaoonga... BIkki ke courtroom aale chamber mein hokka dhar ke piya karengey kayee Jat :)

viveksiwatch
July 25th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I was born and raised in Chandigarh and lived there for 17 of my 25 years till date. Undoubtedly it is the best place to be in India (atleast for people above 30 or those who are not very party types--for party animals, Chandigarh is nothing but doom, being a sleeping city)

I was also in South Delhi for 4 years, it is also a very good place to be in apart from traffic and pollution.

I believe for youth and as far as climate is concerned, Banglaore tops the list (though I have heard that the scenario is changing fast coz of traffic and other issues that IT has brought), followed closely by Pune.

-Vivek

chhillar
July 25th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Nothing like Gurgaon!!!

jojidahiya
July 26th, 2006, 12:19 AM
bhai basically i am not from chandigarh but when ever i get free time i like to go there. enfact i spend many years in chandigarh when i was student. its true chandigarh is nice city.

VPannu
July 26th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Chandigarh!!!! City Beautiful

vrshokeen
July 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Aurangabad In Maharshtra

itsnavin
July 26th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Chandigarh is the best!!

sktomer777
July 26th, 2006, 01:29 PM
those who are saying sth else apart from chandigarh surely need to know more abt it.undoubtly the best...

spdeshwal
July 26th, 2006, 01:39 PM
East or west, 'Rohtak, is the best

Any body live there for a few month and the attitude towards life will change.

Now please don,t ask me why. It is hard to explain and put into words. One has to live there to understand the psyche.

Chandigarh, such a boring place!

Waise to jahan aapka pariwar hai wahi jagah sabse achhi hai.

sejwaldeepak
July 26th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Chandigarh is the best city in india. i have been there around 1 and 1/2 month frm dec04 to mid jan05 . it was really very good time of my life.

especially sec 17 C market is the main hot spot in chd. boys use to go there for making gf's .

i remember one punjabi song of B21 for chd.. chandigarh kare aashiqui munde jataan dei jalandhar o aake.

One more thing i have seen in CHD for apne drinking aale brothers.... peoples use to come in the front of wine shop and one person collect money from all the customers and purchase a box of whisky/wine and then distributes in all customers.. hehhe you must be confused whats new in that.. so here is the main picture.. suppose if we purchase a bottle of wine from a shop normally it depends on the rate suppose it costs Rs. 200 per bottle and box will be around Rs. 2400 of 12 bottles.

but in chd. if we purchase one box it costs near abt half of the normal price. means if every body wants to purchase one brand they use to collect money and took a box and distributes in all. it costs 90/100/110 per bottle depends on the brand. but if we purchase 1 bottle it costs the same price that means.. Rs. 200/220...hihihihihihihi ...;)

so what do u think abt the city..:D

desijat
July 26th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Sardaro ne badi akal lagayee Chandigarh mein

georgian
July 26th, 2006, 07:28 PM
I wonder no-one mentioned banglore, the best possible weather, friendly people, ample job opportunities, Roads( are undergoing improvement), good picnic spots nearby... like Somnahalli.. Greenery.. the only problem for we as jaats can be north indian food and language interaction with locals...

Vote for Banglore..

cooljat
July 26th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I guess Jaipur & Udaipur r the best cities!
cool, peaceful & very very beautiful!!

rock on
Jit

anilsangwan
July 26th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Bhai,

Bangalore is one of the worst planned Cities now a days. It was calm and cool some decade back when IT was not known to people. Now every year lakhs of techies are coming to Bnagalore...

You wont believe, on Hosur road ( way to e City) it takes 1 hour ( if you start 7:00 AM) for just 15 KMs...and 2 hours if you start 8:00 AM from your home...

In the evening, anytime you start between 5:00 till 9:00 .....you will be on Hosur road for 1.5 hours minimum...

Upper se Roads ki haalat dekho kabhi wahaan jaa ke...Menne 4 -5 saal Safar (suffer - English aala) kiya hai huddey....jee jaane sei... Naam mat lewe bhai bangalore ka... chheenk aawe sei menne ;-)

Chandigarh ka oddi,

JELLY AALA JAT

I wonder no-one mentioned banglore, the best possible weather, friendly people, ample job opportunities, Roads( are undergoing improvement), good picnic spots nearby... like Somnahalli.. Greenery.. the only problem for we as jaats can be north indian food and language interaction with locals...

Vote for Banglore..

anilsangwan
July 26th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Rait uddey sei Nira.... :D :D

Naam liyan tein bhi muh mein karkaraat aa jya sei :) :) :) :) :)

I guess Jaipur & Udaipur r the best cities!
cool, peaceful & very very beautiful!!

rock on
Jit

vpsingh17
July 26th, 2006, 09:12 PM
well i think Chandigarh is the best city to live. but then there is not much of work there, no night life:( . also people from outside may find it difficult to adjust there. Bangalore is a nice city (apart from traffic), very Cosmo in nature, a young n vibrant city full of opportunities:D .

monikadahiya
July 26th, 2006, 10:10 PM
delhi tops my list. you get everything there, starting from parantha in paraanthe waali gali, Chandni chowk ki chamak dhamak to multiplexes, nightlife, delhi university se le kar metro...everything is good. Ab toh traffic ki problem bhi almost khatam ho gayi hai..no jams nothing. I also feel Pune must be good for what i have heard of it. Ahmedabad is also one of the safest cities but not many oppurtunities. third on the list is chandigarh. Waise toh bohot time ho liya CHd gaye hue magar jab bhi gayi thi it was a very beautiful and nicely planned city. (i hope its still the same)

Bangalore...never!!! there's nothing left in the city. brigade or whatever the name of the other road ko chjod kar kuch bhi nahi hai..aur woh dono roads ka bhi naas ho liye ab toh. And traffic couldnt be worse and bangaloreans have become so indifferent towards northies...too much. Cost of living in bangalore is also sky rocketing. nothing left!!!

downtoearth
July 26th, 2006, 10:21 PM
delhi tops my list. you get everything there, starting from parantha in paraanthe waali gali, Chandni chowk ki chamak dhamak to multiplexes, nightlife, delhi university se le kar metro...everything is good. Ab toh traffic ki problem bhi almost khatam ho gayi hai..no jams nothing. hmmmmm ur rit...... aapna bhi DILLI sey......... chd is neat n clean but boring.:o....chd to retire hoey paachey rehn ki jagah hai......:) aur dusri baat chd mein ya hai,,,, saanjh laag nirrey sardar deekh lengey,,,,,:p pagg dekh -dekh key dimaag kharab ho ja sey :D:D:p........ i`ll go for delhi ,gurgaon n hisar/.........:)

fool4love
July 26th, 2006, 11:38 PM
PANCHKULA :p NOTHING COMPARED TO IT!!!

fool4love
July 26th, 2006, 11:42 PM
hmmmmm ur rit...... aapna bhi DILLI sey......... chd is neat n clean but boring.:o....chd to retire hoey paachey rehn ki jagah hai......:) aur dusri baat chd mein ya hai,,,, saanjh laag nirrey sardar deekh lengey,,,,,:p pagg dekh -dekh key dimaag kharab ho ja sey :D:D:p........ i`ll go for delhi ,gurgaon n hisar/.........:)

DILLI ???? che chee.. POOOn POON ... (traffic) :p chandigarh.. rocks rupi mere dubi... aar pher sardar ke tere budka bharee seen!!... kaade chandigarh ke baaju (panchkula) me chakkar laagya se...?:D

shamshermalik
July 26th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Sardaro ne badi akal lagayee Chandigarh mein

Bhai Chandigarh ki planning Sardaron ki nahin sai....!!!

The Best city I think is MUMBAI You can expect and get everything there

yudhvirmor
July 27th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Hi Anil,

I agree with you. Now a days Bangalore is worst city in all aspects
Worst infrastructure, high crime rate, high living cost and worst is hostile people.

My couple of friends have horrible expirences with local people here.
Inse jaaton ke chore dekhe naa jate

Cheers
Yudhvir Mor

desijat
July 27th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Bhai Chandigarh ki planning Sardaron ki nahin sai....!!!

The Best city I think is MUMBAI You can expect and get everything there

In my opinion
Mumbai is one of the worst cities in India....

The weather is too humid

It is too polluted

Me mumbaikar is what evryone knows about

It is too densly populated

Traffic Jams is a big headache

Unclean

and just a year back this so called best city fell on its feet

prashantacmet
July 27th, 2006, 02:49 PM
what about Noida? it seems better than Delhi...........

desijat
July 27th, 2006, 03:09 PM
what about Noida? it seems better than Delhi...........
Kadde haand raa aaj kal tu. Dikhta hi naa

Noida is a beautifull and an upcoming business center but it surely is not beating Delhi

I agree it has amazing infrastructure, sector 18 market, CSMall, Spice world, Best colleges like Amity But still
U have so much of gundagardi here
U have electricity prob which is permanent
U have Sour water :(

devdahiya
July 27th, 2006, 03:47 PM
In my opinion

The weather is too humid

It is too polluted

Unclean

ittna bhundda na sei jittna likh rakhya sei Vikas....Mumbai rocks all the way........it may not be the best but it is an amazing SEHER.

dahiyaneeraj
July 27th, 2006, 03:47 PM
I am sure Delhi is at no. 1
BEST & BEAUTIFUL

deepshi
July 27th, 2006, 05:40 PM
DELHI all the way..
GURGAON too..
else move ABROAD if u wanna have a LIFE!!

fool4love
July 27th, 2006, 08:23 PM
DELHI all the way..
GURGAON too..
else move ABROAD if u wanna have a LIFE!!

pher to chorii.. tu apni zindagi barbad ee karan laag rii se..:p ..ak nai??
its... like.. how u live it... not where u live it!!;)

chhillar
July 27th, 2006, 10:44 PM
In my opinion

The weather is too humid

It is too polluted

Unclean

But what about the oppurtunities it offers to everybody????

sejwaldeepak
July 28th, 2006, 09:59 AM
bahut ho liya yar,, pehlam usne pakad ke lao jisne yo thread shuru kari sei.... bhai baat nu sei ke koi apni jageh ne bura na batawei..:D

manne bhi delhi tei badhiya kuch na lagta aur aane wale 5 yers mein to hade ka naksha hi badal jaga,, manne abhi abhi barah khamba road metro station dekhya koi 1 saal baad bhai main tei katti hill gya ,, jis road pei admi padal bhi na chaal sake tha aaj ude khaat bichha ke so sake hai:) ..ek bei is link mein jhaank ke bhi dekhlo....

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=194485

manne asa na ke manne chd uhi likh diya , bhai pasand bahtu hai yo saher per sacchi baat to yo sei delhi tei delhi hi sei bas.. manne chd nu likha pehlam kaddi sab nu sochen ke sare apne apne saher ki badai karen hain.. hahhaa

wase kami to delhi mein bhi bahut hain.. per overall dekha jaye to ye ek best city hai.. khane pine ke samaan sei leke rojmarah ki sari vastuen sasti hain.. ab petrol ko hi le lo ,, sab kehte hain mehnga ho gaya,, magar koi delhi sei bahar nikal kar dekhe ki kya rate hai iska.. ase hi delhi sei bahar nikal kar sabse badi pareshani khane ki aati hai..na dhanng ka mile na sasta.. main ibbe ibbe kedarnath-badrinath gaya tha,, bhai kedarnath mein 25 rupiye ki 4 puri arr wei bhi tadki ki bani..socho hade 25 rupiye mein aadmi pet bhar ke kha sake hai arr 2-4 rapiye bach bhi jange.:)

yade saste tei sasta arr mehnge tei mehnga samaan mil sake hai.. chandnichowk, sadar bajaar, gandhi nagar, sarojini nagar, lajpat nagar markets mein aap badhiya se badhiya samaan le sakte hain wo bhi bahut saste mein.... ye jo bade bade gharan ki chori /lugai bade suthre suthre latte pahrein sein na ye bhi bhai hade tei mil jawein hai 100-100 rapiye mein :D

anyway bahut bakwaas ho li ..kul mila ke baat yo sei.. sab ne apna ghar pyara laage sei,, koi apni dahi ne khatti koni batawei,, aur thik bhi sei ku na laage bhai akhir uska sara jivan ude hi bita hai , family, relatives, maa-baap, dada-dadi sabhi to wahin hain to ku insaan apni jageh ko bura batawei..magar hum sab ku mera mera karein hain,, ek baat ki baat akhir ye sare saher sein tei mhare pyare desh INDIA mein hi. to ku hum rukke maran laag rei hain:confused: sab bolo MERA BHARAT MAHAAN :)

gsvijay1
July 28th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Delhi tae badiya kuch naa se!!!!

Deepak Bhai ne sai kahi aaglee paanch saal mein ish ka naksha badal jaagaa.

desijat
July 28th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Sejwal bhai thread to manne chalu kareya thaa :p

PAr yaa baat to Katte hi sachi hai ak Dilli jassi jagah pure bharat mein naa

Dosa, Idli, Chole Bhature, Malpua, Khandwi, Dhokla ........ ar har tarah ki list mil jaegi udde khaan ki ar saste te sasti ar achi

Dusri baat, Dilli is CITY OF FLYOVERS , to jo nyu kehta ho ak yahan traffic ki samasya hai use mere dhore laao:mad:

sejwaldeepak
July 28th, 2006, 01:38 PM
arre vikas traffic ki samasya tei hai bhai per itna bura haal koni ki 2-4 ghante jaam lagya reh.. aur yo samasya bhi kuch time mein kafi hadd tak kam ho legi..road tei dikhe hi konya flyover hi dikhenge.. :D

desijat
July 28th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Traffic ki samasya ka andaja isi baat te laga lyo
100 KM lambi RIngroad pe Ek bhi traffic light naa

ar Moolchand pe thi ek udde bhi underpass ban liya ...... ek chota sa jaam Maharani bagh pe to lage par 5 min mein safachatttt wo bhi ar pher mhara NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE :D

Dekh lo Picture mein

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2006, 01:56 PM
oooooooo BIKASEE..... tu delhi ki Ringroad pai Redlight gintaa haanddee ke... yu kaam chokha toh kiya tai...:p..... tu nu bata ek Ring Road pai Redlight hi ginne ya pher kuch hor dhoondan ja tu wha.........;).....heheheh....... kudhabba kaam paagya tajhe to Bhai.........

Traffic ki samasya ka andaja isi baat te laga lyo
100 KM lambi RIngroad pe Ek bhi traffic light naa

ar Moolchand pe thi ek udde bhi underpass ban liya ...... ek chota sa jaam Maharani bagh pe to lage par 5 min mein safachatttt wo bhi ar pher mhara NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE :D

Dekh lo Picture mein

sansanwalamit
July 28th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Delhi, Dilli, Dehli, Indraprastha, the city is and has always been the first and the best city of India since forever.
Be it hymns of Mahabharata or shaayari of Mirza Ghalib, my city has been celebrated since anitiquity. Millions have died and are still dying on its roads to achieve their Delhi Dreams. Delhi is the Jewel in India's crown, many from Akbar to the British tried to shift India's focus from Delhi to other cities but they all had to come back to it. India can have another Bombay, Chandigarh or Bangalore but no other city can become Delhi. Funny thing is Delhi is so unique that we never hear any comparisons of it to any other city, or Delhi trying to be some other city. (e.g. Bombay is called NYC of India or wannabe Shanghai of India). Delhi is so great that even her satellite towns are becoming prime cities in India.
Delhi the greenest city is home to millions of people, and the only major city in the world of which Jats are a native population. From Muslims and Baniyas of Chandani Chowk to the Punjabis of Lajpat Nagar; from the Tibetan Refugees of North Delhi to the illegal Bangladeshis of East Delhi, all call Delhi their home. Delhi has accepted everyone in its fold but at a price to pay. And this price is the sheer toughness of this city, Delhi is a hard place to be for faint hearted. Roads are battlegrounds, living is expensive, public facilities are overflowing, ropies, dopies beggars, peddlars, hookers, muggers, fairies, pimps, rapists, corrupts, all the scum seems to have landed on Delhi streets along with never ending garbage. But then to live in Delhi its all worth it.
Delhi has best food, best schools, best fashion, best shopping, best clubs, best bars, best dressed people, biggest religious places, best roads, in all of India.
And people, well what should I say about them, being a Delhiite myself I know that writing these praises on this forum only adds to my modesty and humility. We Delhiites know that what Delhi is and what other cities are like, we know where one stands and what a city's scene is and call it cocky but not many Delhiites will get on to proving or speak praises of there city, we just know the facts:) and see them happening everyday. Dilli hai Dilwaalon ki.
I wish I could share the feeling that I get when I say I am from Delhi, Delhi the city that shaped and shapes India, Delhi the city that destroyes itself and then comes back with a bang, Delhi India's heart, Delhi. Once again Meri Dilli Meri Shaan:)

Cheers,

sansanwalamit
July 28th, 2006, 11:20 PM
pher to chorii.. tu apni zindagi barbad ee karan laag rii se..:p ..ak nai??
its... like.. how u live it... not where u live it!!;)

Kamal,

I think you got her wrong, what she meant was either you live in Delhi or in Gurgaon (which is an extension of Delhi itself) or else if you wanna have a life then the only option left is to move abroad :)

Cheers,

fool4love
July 29th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Kamal,

I think you got her wrong, what she meant was either you live in Delhi or in Gurgaon (which is an extension of Delhi itself) or else if you wanna have a life then the only option left is to move abroad :)

Cheers,

true true! ma bad... taull me thaa..:D

vikrantsiwag
July 30th, 2006, 09:22 AM
What about greater noida folks? This is the best planned city in India, i don't know if u know this or not but Greater Noida is the only ISO certified city in India.

Greater Noida is soon going to be best city in India.

You start on Express way from Noida to Greater Noida and it feels like u r somewhere abroad. Its great in infrastructure & planning.

me_rathee
July 30th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Every city is good and every city is worst.........this depends on various conditions.

desijat
July 30th, 2006, 12:33 PM
What about greater noida folks? This is the best planned city in India, i don't know if u know this or not but Greater Noida is the only ISO certified city in India.

Greater Noida is soon going to be best city in India.

You start on Express way from Noida to Greater Noida and it feels like u r somewhere abroad. Its great in infrastructure & planning.

Absolutely true Vikrant bhai

I did my college from Amity-44 and who lknows Noida better then me
But Noida always had electricity and water probs, water is in abundance but salty

Now u have Ganga water in many areas and it is incresing day by day....

But Noida has no identity without Delhi so we call it in Delhi only

cooljat
July 30th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Rait kam se kam natural to hoti hai, B'lore n other metro city jukkar pollution aur population to nahi hai itni ;)

Btw, dont u know Jaipur is also known as 'Paris of East & Udaipur' as 'Venice of East'

Rock on
Jit

Rait uddey sei Nira.... :D :D

Naam liyan tein bhi muh mein karkaraat aa jya sei :) :) :) :) :)

anilsangwan
July 30th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Bhai Bangalore to sab se gandda sehar hai.. Only weather is good...Lekin bhai Chandigarh.....hummm... No 1.

ritu
August 6th, 2006, 08:10 PM
sahi kah se moni meri bhi bhinn ki bhinn. par gurgaon bhi badiya horaha se eb bebe.miss u bebe.:mad:

delhi tops my list. you get everything there, starting from parantha in paraanthe waali gali, Chandni chowk ki chamak dhamak to multiplexes, nightlife, delhi university se le kar metro...everything is good. Ab toh traffic ki problem bhi almost khatam ho gayi hai..no jams nothing. I also feel Pune must be good for what i have heard of it. Ahmedabad is also one of the safest cities but not many oppurtunities. third on the list is chandigarh. Waise toh bohot time ho liya CHd gaye hue magar jab bhi gayi thi it was a very beautiful and nicely planned city. (i hope its still the same)

Bangalore...never!!! there's nothing left in the city. brigade or whatever the name of the other road ko chjod kar kuch bhi nahi hai..aur woh dono roads ka bhi naas ho liye ab toh. And traffic couldnt be worse and bangaloreans have become so indifferent towards northies...too much. Cost of living in bangalore is also sky rocketing. nothing left!!!

vijay
August 6th, 2006, 08:16 PM
New Delhi is the good but Gurgaon is the best as it has facilities like Delhi and local environment of Haryana

desijat
August 6th, 2006, 11:40 PM
New Delhi is the good but Gurgaon is the best as it has facilities like Delhi and local environment of Haryana

I Object

Noida is much much better in infrastructure than gurgaon, more closer to Delhi, and thethI(desi) people are found in plenty too :)

So Noida is best

vdeswal
August 7th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Just replace tht "Gotham city" word to "Rohtak city" and listen to tht song then.

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Just replace tht "Gotham city" word to "Rohtak city" and listen to tht song then.

Bangladesh:mad:

vdeswal
August 7th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Relax buddy!!! Gana chho nahin dikhana chahiye.
Shaanti mein hi jeevena hai bhai.

keshavdahiya
August 7th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Relax buddy!!! Gana chho nahin dikhana chahiye.
Shaanti mein hi jeevena hai bhai.

Bangladesh:mad:

cooljaatni
August 7th, 2006, 10:37 AM
I think chandigarh is da best1 amoung all 'coz of its planning&spacious roads.Its a bliss driving on 'em:cool:

keshavdahiya
August 7th, 2006, 10:43 AM
I think chandigarh is da best1 amoung all 'coz of its planning&spacious roads.Its a bliss driving on 'em:cool:

I think Rohtak is best.....have you driven your SUV lately.....low suspension cars are problem in ROHTAK....BUT if you have cayenne, or Prado, or hummer, or any toyota LAND cruisers or may be any other vehicle of the same class then you shud be in Rohtak.....
you can say ROHTAK more or less is like L.A......;) :p

vdeswal
August 7th, 2006, 10:50 AM
arey mere yaaar itni dhansoo post likh di...bharat colony ka address or bata deta...jai...helicopter/shopter taran ho to....kiseey ki bhi chaaat 3 mhiney ki booking pai chaal re sai aajkaaal:D :D :D :D :D

meri to cha bhi khindgi yaar,hasti haaanaaa.

keshavdahiya
August 7th, 2006, 10:56 AM
arey mere yaaar itni dhansoo post likh di...bharat colony ka address or bata deta...jai...helicopter/shopter taran ho to....kiseey ki bhi chaaat 3 mhiney ki booking pai chaal re sai aajkaaal:D :D :D :D :D

meri to cha bhi khindgi yaar,hasti haaanaaa.

sahi keh sei......bittu har ki chaat sahi rehggi.....:p...masterni uterte hi kiraya leleggi.........:D

but on serious side......aaj kal Rohtak ka haal thoda behaal hai....je sarkaar girr gi te rohtak ne koi na bacha saktta......saari sarak khod ke gerr raakhi sein....:(.....log baag tunnels mein handan laag reh sein.......hahahhaaha
Rohtak ka naam bhul bhulaiya rakh denna chahiye......koi saa sei ke ROHTAK ka aare....bhai mere na mariyo kittte koi sa bakall taar de merra.....:eek:

sunitahooda
August 7th, 2006, 11:51 AM
ROHTAK is the best city....Keshu sahi keh sai....sector mai tai ghoom kai jana pade sai Sheela Bye-pass arr bus dalever bas ki speed madi si kam kar kai sochein akk lugaai daank maar jyan....iss mari mera jee bi na karta Rohtak jaan ka:D :D Par mai bi sochu akk jaungi tai jaun HUMMER le kai...na tai....
sahi keh sei......bittu har ki chaat sahi rehggi.....:p...masterni uterte hi kiraya leleggi.........:D

but on serious side......aaj kal Rohtak ka haal thoda behaal hai....je sarkaar girr gi te rohtak ne koi na bacha saktta......saari sarak khod ke gerr raakhi sein....:(.....log baag tunnels mein handan laag reh sein.......hahahhaaha
Rohtak ka naam bhul bhulaiya rakh denna chahiye......koi saa sei ke ROHTAK ka aare....bhai mere na mariyo kittte koi sa bakall taar de merra.....:eek:

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 11:57 AM
ROHTAK is the best city....Keshu sahi keh sai....sector mai tai ghoom kai jana pade sai Sheela Bye-pass arr bus dalever bas ki speed madi si kam kar kai sochein akk lugaai daank maar jyan....iss mari mera jee bi na karta Rohtak jaan ka:D :D Par mai bi sochu akk jaungi tai jaun HUMMER le kai...na tai....

Bebe manne bhi bithati chaliye hummer mein

mein dekha na aaj lo Rohtak... ar na hummer

keshavdahiya
August 7th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Bebe manne bhi bithati chaliye hummer mein

mein dekha na aaj lo Rohtak... ar na hummer

tane delhi dekh li er....hehehehe....woh chotte balak ke kaan pakad ke dikhaya kren na DELHI.......iski te nyu dikhaunga mein datt jya tu.......naam te terra desijat.....er uuper te baat karre tu issi issi....:D :D :p :p
ND padya sei yu bhi......:)

er bebe nha-dho ke bithaiye isne HUMMER mein.....yu suglaa sei....:eek:
....er dekhiye jib rohtak leke jaawe te bolan na diye isne........na to bezatti karwawega yu terri.....;)

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 12:07 PM
tane delhi dekh li er....hehehehe....woh chotte balak ke kaan pakad ke dikhaya kren na DELHI.......iski te nyu dikhaunga mein datt jya tu.......naam te terra desijat.....er uuper te baat karre tu issi issi
ND padya sei yu bhi......:)

er bebe nha-dho ke bithaiye isne HUMMER mein.....yu suglaa sei....:eek:
....er dekhiye jib rohtak leke jaawe te bolan na diye isne........na to bezatti karwawega yu terri.....;)

Mein to datta hun par thu tham jaa:mad:

4 saal gaam mein raya hun , chaprauli jila baghpat, padosi gaam sambhalka haryana:mad: ib bol huya ak ni desi mein

Ar hummer kinghe bane:p Kounse gaam mein hua kare iski production:p jassa desh assa bhesh

hum to buggi mein chalenge:cool: ragini gaate hue.... bhullan aala jhota bigad gaaa
rererererereraaaaaaaa:p

vdeswal
August 7th, 2006, 12:16 PM
oh!! com'on these Buggy-shuggys are not allowed on Shiela byepass highway. Please somentell him it's definietly a problem to tht-GHUDCHADDI which rolls slowly out thr QUITE OFTEN

BUGGI TAI BHAI, GOHR MEIN CHALYA KAREY AANDI TARIYAAA..AR JAI TU USS JHOTEY KI POOOCH MAROD DEGA TAI...NU KATI "RIDE OF LIFE " HO SAKTI HAI. KHAAS KAR JAB GHOR MEIN PAHIYAN KI KHAEL BAN RI HO MEEH KE MAUSAM MAI.KYON KI JAB JHOTA USMEI TAI LIKAD KAI KHET MEIN BHAJAN KI KOSHSISH KARYA KAREY TO BADEY-BADEY SPEED BREAKERAAN KA EXPERINCE KAM PAD JAYA KAREY.:D

keshavdahiya
August 7th, 2006, 12:32 PM
oh!! com'on these Buggy-shuggys are not allowed on Shiela byepass highway. Please somentell him it's definietly a problem to tht-GHUDCHADDI which rolls slowly out thr QUITE OFTEN

BUGGI TAI BHAI, GOHR MEIN CHALYA KAREY AANDI TARIYAAA..AR JAI TU USS JHOTEY KI POOOCH MAROD DEGA TAI...NU KATI "RIDE OF LIFE " HO SAKTI HAI. KHAAS KAR JAB GHOR MEIN PAHIYAN KI KHAEL BAN RI HO MEEH KE MAUSAM MAI.KYON KI JAB JHOTA USMEI TAI LIKAD KAI KHET MEIN BHAJAN KI KOSHSISH KARYA KAREY TO BADEY-BADEY SPEED BREAKERAAN KA EXPERINCE KAM PAD JAYA KAREY.:D

hahahhahahha :D:D:D......ohhohh marr gya reh haans haans ke.....
hey hey bikki....tanne hansi ke ansu kadhwa diye kai din paache.....patralla sa chaal padya merri aankha mein te....:p

le bhai BIKAS sunn le to Rohtak ki khanni......er baaki rahi sahi tanne aare bataniye ghanne pa jyange......

so no further clarification for our dear freind BIKAS "DESI-JAT"

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 12:35 PM

Bhai kerak apna khayaal rakhiye kadhe bangladesh mein tera hi jhota sa bana de mulle:p

vdeswal
August 7th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Dear VIKAS, YOU BETTER BROADEN UP YOUR THOUGHTS OVER HUMANITY.

BAAKI JIS din ITNI PROBLEM HOJAGI TO MULLE TO GHANI PAACHEY AWENGEY HUMENY TERE JISE JATAAAN KI BHI MAROD KATI TASSLI TAI KAAD RAKHI SAI.

it's all in ur mind you know,Wherever i am it's HOME.it's just you who has to develop it.

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Dear VIKAS, YOU BETTER BROADEN UP YOUR THOUGHTS OVER HUMANITY.

BAAKI JIS din ITNI PROBLEM HOJAGI TO MULLE TO GHANI PAACHEY AWENGEY HUMENY TERE JISE JATAAAN KI BHI MAROD KATI TASSLI TAI KAAD RAKHI SAI.

it's all in ur mind you know,Wherever i am it's HOME.it's just you who has to develop it.

Look Dude

First of all whatever is said here is said with a clear intention of fun, so you dont take it to your heart.

Secondly, whatever i said was said in a pure fun intented way , but as they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, didnt know it would offend you :)

Rahi marodd kaddan ki baat to rahan de mere bhai ladai jhagde mein kuch na rakha :) , bera ni koun kise seedha kar ra aajkal ki duniya mein ..... pa tale zameen likad jaa ar bera bi na patta
log apne mein hi raji hue phire ar duniya unpe hasti jaa :) , kam koi kisi te na ...........

vdeswal
August 7th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Good to hear tht it's all in fun.

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Good to hear tht it's all in fun.

Hmmmm in that case if i may kindly suggest you, Please do your homework well before you get down working, please know about the place you are going to before you land up there and make mistakes, please tie your laces before you Run....

Same way please go through jatland forums before you mind stuffs told or said :)

sunitahooda
August 7th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Koye....Vikas....challan de gaddi nai....:) :D :p ;)
Look Dude

First of all whatever is said here is said with a clear intention of fun, so you dont take it to your heart.

Secondly, whatever i said was said in a pure fun intented way , but as they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, didnt know it would offend you :)

Rahi marodd kaddan ki baat to rahan de mere bhai ladai jhagde mein kuch na rakha :) , bera ni koun kise seedha kar ra aajkal ki duniya mein ..... pa tale zameen likad jaa ar bera bi na patta
log apne mein hi raji hue phire ar duniya unpe hasti jaa :) , kam koi kisi te na ...........

vdeswal
August 7th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Bhai, maaney konya tu to!!

eeb isney bhi explain kar de jo tanney likhya tha :bangladesh :mad:

because every action has an equal and opposite reaction. hak thaarey gaam mein log hasan ki bajaa-ey joot bajaan lag jaya karein.

I know we can debate about this for hours, and now tht we knw it's not intentional and purely a misinterpretation on both ends so let's move ahead.

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Koye....Vikas....challan de gaddi nai....:) :D :p ;)

Challan to du par apna sar phudwaun :P ak horu ke phodu:P

desijat
August 7th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Bhai, maaney konya tu to!!

eeb isney bhi explain kar de jo tanney likhya tha :bangladesh :mad:

because every action has an equal and opposite reaction. hak thaarey gaam mein log hasan ki bajaa-ey joot bajaan lag jaya karein.

I know we can debate about this for hours, and now tht we knw it's not intentional and purely a misinterpretation on both ends so let's move ahead.

Ummmm i said that and expected you to react in a general way, the reason was very obvious.... pure fun

and not only i but someone else also said it, any offence?

but on ground realities, i hadnt given it a thought then but now i do.

I read Lajja, Shame by Taslima Nasreen, i dont need to speak more as to what image it has formed in my mind about Bangladesh.

Otherwise why would it matter to me, i would be the least bothered person about you being in Bangladesh or Where ever you go

All matters to me is i will be good if people are good to me..... and vice versa :)

So Chill Relax and LEt da MuZic PlAyyyy

sunitahooda
August 7th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Vijay n Vikas....please leave it here only and lets not talk about literature....good n bad incidents are expressed in literature of all countries not only Bangladesh....please dont argue over this....and if you still feel like keep going then create a separate thread

shailendra
August 8th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Chandigarh for sure!!!

It has a lot riding for it in terms of just the massive amount of planning right from scratch done to design the Master Plan Layout of this unique City (it was developed on government acquired open farm lands)... where most of the towns and Cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Poona, Calcutta etc. are old towns that grew in a hap-hazard way into bigger satellite townships!

I agree with the arguments that Chandigarh is still a slow and laid back City of sorts in terms of night life and just the palpable general excitement that needs to be there, but mark my words; being the only first City to be planned from ground zero it is well Designed to sustain any kinds of growing traffic patterns, housing needs and even the way the well designed and well incorporated green belts exist into the 'Sector' (another indigenous urban planning tool used by Le Corbusier and his team of Indian Planners) system.

Here is an attached Master Plan of Chandigarh that clearly depicts how the Sector system is designed to incorporate Commercial needs, parks and Single family to Multifamily Unit layouts in each individual sector....not to mention the hierarchy of boulevards, streets and alley system here that is usually so unique to maybe any other Indian City.
You can clearly see even the network of green belts running thru the sectors providing relief from the developed massing around them....a inter-connect system of canals and green trails!

In short, this is the City of the future for sure, as it will sustain and grow with the times and handle the population (traffic) growths, wherein even the other planned City's like Banglore and Gandhinagar would already be reeling under the additional burden of a booming population!