PDA

View Full Version : Omkara.....Haryanvi????

sansanwalamit
August 2nd, 2006, 06:23 PM
This Sunday I got to see Omkara, and now I dont wanna go on and on like almost everyone else that how great this movie is, it certianly is.
But there is one thing that I found strange, although never mentioned in the movie but as per the buzz around the movie it is set in UP. Still, so many characters including Langda Tyagi (Saif Ali Khan) spoke in Haryanvi, and I am wondering whether its me or others felt it too? and if so wouldnt it have been better then to set it in Haryana itself instead of including such a language faux pax in a masterpiece like this one :)

P.S. Gulzar to kuch ghana hi kamaal ka aadmi hai, ek to Vishal Bhardwaj jaisa protege banaya aur pher "Beedi" and "Namak jaise gaane likh diye, aur woh bhi aise time main :)

rajivshokeen
August 3rd, 2006, 08:09 AM
hope this helps:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1844495.cms

choudhary_tapan
August 3rd, 2006, 09:48 AM
Yeah I felt it too...n its based on darkest plays of great Shakespear...Othello

yashmalik
August 3rd, 2006, 10:18 AM
^ you are right, me too heard the same.
Now the blame will be subjected to the dialect used which is said to be from one of haryanvi's vocabulary. Thats a defamed use of the language.

prashantacmet
August 3rd, 2006, 10:48 AM
oooo Bhai Amitee........ tajhe to kuch strange lagya ho chahe na lagya ho............. par majhe terri baat jaroor strange laggi...............Delhi tai tu sudhha videsh hi gaya hor kahi na gaya tu jibbhi to balakoien walli baat karre tu.......... Omkarra main Western UP(Baghpat, M. Magar ,Meerut) ka dialect use hua hai...... eibb tu issne Haryanvi kehle chahe kuch keh le.... aappne bubble tai baahar likad err western UP main ghoom ke dekh tajhe barra paar jyaaga...... ek langda tyagi ne Western UP ki hi language use ki hai...........
eerr Ek baat chhotti si hor... Dialect of western UP & Haryananvi is almost same......... & director Vishal Bhardwaaz belongs to Meerut............... eibb terri baat simajh main aagi hoggi................. na to kissi shayaane manas tai pooch liye.............

This Sunday I got to see Omkara, and now I dont wanna go on and on like almost everyone else that how great this movie is, it certianly is.
But there is one thing that I found strange, although never mentioned in the movie but as per the buzz around the movie it is set in UP. Still, so many characters including Langda Tyagi (Saif Ali Khan) spoke in Haryanvi, and I am wondering whether its me or others felt it too? and if so wouldnt it have been better then to set it in Haryana itself instead of including such a language faux pax in a masterpiece like this one :)

P.S. Gulzar to kuch ghana hi kamaal ka aadmi hai, ek to Vishal Bhardwaj jaisa protege banaya aur pher "Beedi" and "Namak jaise gaane likh diye, aur woh bhi aise time main :)

sansanwalamit
August 3rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
hope this helps:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1844495.cms

Just another proof of Indian double standards and how much they avoid reality. Honestly, the language is not even half as offensive as the way people speak in Indian villages or even cities. I just hope that this movie does well and lots of watch it, if nothing else atleast people will know what Shakspeare is :)

Man once again hats off to this movie :)

sansanwalamit
August 3rd, 2006, 11:18 AM
oooo Bhai Amitee........ tajhe to kuch strange lagya ho chahe na lagya ho............. par majhe terri baat jaroor strange laggi...............Delhi tai tu sudhha videsh hi gaya hor kahi na gaya tu jibbhi to balakoien walli baat karre tu.......... Omkarra main Western UP(Baghpat, M. Magar ,Meerut) ka dialect use hua hai...... eibb tu issne Haryanvi kehle chahe kuch keh le.... aappne bubble tai baahar likad err western UP main ghoom ke dekh tajhe barra paar jyaaga...... ek langda tyagi ne Western UP ki hi language use ki hai...........
eerr Ek baat chhotti si hor... Dialect of western UP & Haryananvi is almost same......... & director Vishal Bhardwaaz belongs to Meerut............... eibb terri baat simajh main aagi hoggi................. na to kissi shayaane manas tai pooch liye.............

Na na aisi baat na hai, manne khoob bera hai ki Western UP and Haryane main kis tereh bole karein, strange thing is that not all the characters speak the same, women sounded more Etta and Ayodhya type whereas Langda Tyagi and the guys in the truck sounded more Haryanvi type. Well whatever it is the movie is still geat :)

P.S. FYI Vishal Bhardwaj is from Bijnore and not from Merrut.

desijat
August 3rd, 2006, 11:56 AM
Bhai
i am from western UP and the language Tyagi has used is what we speak

it is all haryanavi but no SE included.....

Yeah it had a mixed effect of purab i mean east UP too

but i felt it is a nice effort, it is the grount reality and Vishal has actually set is in UP Ishtyle, meerut baghpat belt.

desijat
August 3rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
P.S. FYI Vishal Bhardwaj is from Bijnore and not from Merrut.

But this movie is based on his meerut experiences, where he stayed

specially bidi wala song is from nauchandi kaa mela in meerut

prashantacmet
August 3rd, 2006, 02:08 PM
yash Ji... namaskaar..... well ..u have also interpreted it wrongly... Dialect has an impact from western UP & not from Haryana.......
aapne movie main "inghe-unghe-kinghe" to sunne hongee.par "yaadein-haadein..kadde...kith" na sunne hongeee. ek baar hor dekh lo jo confusion ho.....................

^ you are right, me too heard the same.
Now the blame will be subjected to the dialect used which is said to be from one of haryanvi's vocabulary. Thats a defamed use of the language.

desijat
August 3rd, 2006, 02:11 PM
Ya hui na chokhi si baat :P

prashantacmet
August 3rd, 2006, 02:16 PM
Right Vikasee.......But one thing which looked undigestive in the movie.. Most of the characters in movie were Brahmin..while western UP is completely dominated by Jats......Vishal Bhardwaj is a Brahmin..that also reflect in his movie..:rolleyes:

But this movie is based on his meerut experiences, where he stayed

specially bidi wala song is from nauchandi kaa mela in meerut

desijat
August 3rd, 2006, 02:20 PM
Right Vikasee.......But one thing which looked undigestive in the movie.. Most of the characters in movie were Brahmin..while western UP is completely dominated by Jats......Vishal Bhardwaj is a Brahmin..that also reflect in his movie..:rolleyes:

Well yes

an de use ibki bar inghe ku pher dikha denge.... koun langa tyagi bane

Mere ek baat yaad aa gi

Mein jib chota tha mein khet mein te ghar jaun tha ar mera ek bahman dost tha meri gail to mein pucha to jat hai ke, kahan laga nahi par jo mein bataya to tu dosti tod dega
Pher bolya mein bahman hun

ar jib majhe ehsaas hua ki jato ki kitni pahunch hai
:D:D

poonam
August 4th, 2006, 07:32 AM
Not seen the movie yet, got to hear the music though, simply mind blowing, terrific, well done (yet again) by Gulzar, super lyrics...:)

sunitahooda
August 4th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I watched this movie on very first day of its release....i wasn't aware of the language/slangs that were used....but thats very normal and its not that we never heard that and this movie has expressed it first time....these slangs are so much used by most of the well educated persons. The best thing i was happy about was that i went alone, when my friend asked hows the movie???? i Said its very good....but go alone....;)

yashmalik
August 4th, 2006, 11:34 AM
yash Ji... namaskaar..... well ..u have also interpreted it wrongly... Dialect has an impact from western UP & not from Haryana.......
aapne movie main "inghe-unghe-kinghe" to sunne hongee.par "yaadein-haadein..kadde...kith" na sunne hongeee. ek baar hor dekh lo jo confusion ho.....................

Ram ram bhai Prashant. I dint saw this movie yet but my friends were saying that the language used is somewhat similar to Haryanvi. As you have cleared the things now i m in no confusion but i do care to watch this movie and i'll be watching it soon and yes when m alone...;)

sunitahooda
August 4th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Yash.....ALONE? good idea;) Boys dont need to go alone
Ram ram bhai Prashant. I dint saw this movie yet but my friends were saying that the language used is somewhat similar to Haryanvi. As you have cleared the things now i m in no confusion but i do care to watch this movie and i'll be watching it soon and yes when m alone...;)

yashmalik
August 4th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Yash.....ALONE? good idea;) Boys dont need to go alone

sister it was your idea...see your earlier post in this thread :)

sunitahooda
August 4th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I know....thats why i wrote it
sister it was your idea...see your earlier post in this thread :)

yashmalik
August 4th, 2006, 12:07 PM
I know....thats why i wrote it

If you suggest i can accompany someone...should i..??:rolleyes:

sunitahooda
August 4th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Yes...you can...anyone who is frank with you:)
If you suggest i can accompany someone...should i..??:rolleyes:

prashantacmet
August 4th, 2006, 02:04 PM
sunita bobbo.....sahi salaah ....gaalli kuch jaada hi bak rakhi iss movie main..... par aapni bhasha sunn ki chaudaa hogya mai to...... isstai pehle "Jungle" mai sunni thi ya bhasha...... par tu nu keh ri thi ek kuch baat merri simajh main na aayi.............. tu to masterni hai haryanvi/westerUP language ki....... issi to koi baat na thi movie main to terri simajh main na aayi ho............ issa konsaa sa word tha jisstai tu aware ni thi?

sunitahooda
August 10th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Prashant language to saari samjh aagi thi...mera kehney ka matlab tha ki mujhe maloom nahi tha ki gaali-galooch istemaal hua hai movie me.....becuase iwent to watch the songs...Omkaara...and beedi wala
sunita bobbo.....sahi salaah ....gaalli kuch jaada hi bak rakhi iss movie main..... par aapni bhasha sunn ki chaudaa hogya mai to...... isstai pehle "Jungle" mai sunni thi ya bhasha...... par tu nu keh ri thi ek kuch baat merri simajh main na aayi.............. tu to masterni hai haryanvi/westerUP language ki....... issi to koi baat na thi movie main to terri simajh main na aayi ho............ issa konsaa sa word tha jisstai tu aware ni thi?

dahiyarules
August 10th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Saw the movie yesterday. Wasnt that impressive.

I think the director overstressed on Gaali Kaloch. It gets too unrealistic sometimes.

The good part is that I dont think Saif is gay, anymore. He badly needed to get a break from those "chest-baring." role.

deepshi
August 10th, 2006, 06:05 PM
vese tu meri gellan bi chaal sakey thi:rolleyes:
me hadey e naa padii thi:mad:
Prashant language to saari samjh aagi thi...mera kehney ka matlab tha ki mujhe maloom nahi tha ki gaali-galooch istemaal hua hai movie me.....becuase iwent to watch the songs...Omkaara...and beedi wala

keshavdahiya
August 10th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Absolute nonsense movie......and I dont have words about langda tyagi......tryin to talk in some accent..anyway:rolleyes: I still have the same opinion for all the actors in the movie which I had before watching it........Ajay Devgan, Oberoi, and saif.....How can these people act....
If simply being serious and not saying a word is ACTING then yeah anyone can do those daring acts...like ajay....uska hamesha wohi style hotta hai.......jaan bhujh ke chauda hokar chalne ki koshish and being serious......aankan pe tyorri chadha lyo er kimme na bolo.....log sochen sein kitni serious acting ki hai........:D :p

but what ever people have to howl about the movie it stands now where.
Haryanvi kya iss movie mein to Western UP touch bhi nahi aaya.....except for the truck scene.....:)
haan aur gaali galoch pe zyada zor hai.......

manne to laage sei apne aalan ne haryanvi bhi na dhang te sunni kadde jo...SAIF ke accent ko haryanvi banna diya......:p .... my sympathies

keshavdahiya
August 10th, 2006, 06:09 PM
vese tu meri gellan bi chaal sakey thi:rolleyes:
me hadey e naa padii thi:mad:

tu te rhan de Gulabo....tanne apna woh naya saaathi milya sei uus paache tanne aur koi dikhe bhi sei........:rolleyes:
maachi maachi hande sei itne dinn ki........:p :D....thik sei thik sei........
lekin humne bhi bhul na jyaiye...........;)

prashantacmet
August 10th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Bhai kessu........... accent to Haryanvi/western UP na tha.... par touch to tha...... haam to issne hi dekh ke khush ho liye....na to yu bhi dekhan ni milta.....arr rahi baat acting ki to tu majhe Salmaan khan ka fan lagya........wo jo beerbaniyo ki dhalla dhoonge matkawe:confused:........Bhai aapni 1-2 favourite picture ke naam bataye........

keshavdahiya
August 10th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Bhai kessu........... accent to Haryanvi/western UP na tha.... par touch to tha...... haam to issne hi dekh ke khush ho liye....na to yu bhi dekhan ni milta.....arr rahi baat acting ki to tu majhe Salmaan khan ka fan lagya........wo jo beerbaniyo ki dhalla dhoonge matkawe:confused:........Bhai aapni 1-2 favourite picture ke naam bataye........

oowe rukke tu mere te kyun bhuje sei actor ki.....phir ringtta handegga er ruke bhi tere tawlle shuru ho jaya karen......:p

er tu bas isse accent ke touch ne dekh dekh khuss holle...majhe na bhuje......majhe to film bana diya karre......dekhya na karre...:D
Lekin tu zarur tange pavegga DEVGAN ka lauket apne galle mein....er paachli jeb mein ek kanggi......hahahhahhhaa killkki pe killkkii....

er sk shikayat sei tere te.......tanne uss agarwalni ke darshan na karaye iib tahin kisse te...........:p bhull to na gaya na tu.....ya wah marr mura gi kitte.......:D

prashantacmet
August 10th, 2006, 06:45 PM
dekhlyo issne ........ saachi baat kah di istai to kitna chidda yu...... Salman ka fan........ err fotu main bhi issa hi bharrop bhar rakhya issne........:D
tu kyon sharma khul ke keh bhi..... ek tu Salmaan ka fan huin........ jibbhi tO hari burshait arr laal paint pehran ka shauk hai tajhe....:D......terra ke mandhaa hai ek tu agarwaalni ku bulawe .........jaa thand laag ri hoggi tajhe FGermany main...... adrak ke cha pee ke soja.... noto orssa hojja ka terre..fer ddanger waala sua sudwaana padegga terre.......... hehehehhhahahaha........................ROOKKA@ SALMAAN KA FAN @ KESSU DAHIYA.........

oowe rukke tu mere te kyun bhuje sei actor ki.....phir ringtta handegga er ruke bhi tere tawlle shuru ho jaya karen......:p

er tu bas isse accent ke touch ne dekh dekh khuss holle...majhe na bhuje......majhe to film bana diya karre......dekhya na karre...:D
Lekin tu zarur tange pavegga DEVGAN ka lauket apne galle mein....er paachli jeb mein ek kanggi......hahahhahhhaa killkki pe killkkii....

er sk shikayat sei tere te.......tanne uss agarwalni ke darshan na karaye iib tahin kisse te...........:p bhull to na gaya na tu.....ya wah marr mura gi kitte.......:D

keshavdahiya
August 10th, 2006, 06:54 PM
dekhlyo issne ........ saachi baat kah di istai to kitna chidda yu...... Salman ka fan........ err fotu main bhi issa hi bharrop bhar rakhya issne........:D
tu kyon sharma khul ke keh bhi..... ek tu Salmaan ka fan huin........ jibbhi tO hari burshait arr laal paint pehran ka shauk hai tajhe....:D......terra ke mandhaa hai ek tu agarwaalni ku bulawe .........jaa thand laag ri hoggi tajhe FGermany main...... adrak ke cha pee ke soja.... noto orssa hojja ka terre..fer ddanger waala sua sudwaana padegga terre.......... hehehehhhahahaha........................ROOKKA@ SALMAAN KA FAN @ KESSU DAHIYA.........

tu na manne...totally irrelevant diversion of the topic Mr Prashant....
I wud like moderators to c to it....
but lemme tell you some thing Mr Prashant......Haryanvi mein ek kidde ne Khidwa kheya karen.....uska kuch na ho saktta...bas aap jhel sako so...khidwa aapke sanke kar diya karre er pher thodi der mein apne baith jaya karre......yeh salmand khan aale dialogue aur kisse pe mariye ....:p

er tere jisse pehlalwan ne mein ke kahun.........pindi-sathal te barabar sein...er chatti pe terri pant chadd rehi hoggi takki thodi height/lambai dikhe terri....tu bhi ke bolle marre yaar

sunitahooda
August 11th, 2006, 10:13 AM
oh tera bhala ho Keshu....tu itna dukhi ho rya sai ke...koye na teri bi ho jagi tawliye....Arr ya itni na maachri jitna wo maach rya sai...kati na liya-diya paddta wo.....Bateu sa....Arr iss Gulaboo nai DJM aan ki kahi thi arr na aayi....ya nuay ditch karrya kare....
tu te rhan de Gulabo....tanne apna woh naya saaathi milya sei uus paache tanne aur koi dikhe bhi sei........:rolleyes:
maachi maachi hande sei itne dinn ki........:p :D....thik sei thik sei........
lekin humne bhi bhul na jyaiye...........;)

prashantacmet
August 11th, 2006, 10:49 AM
eibb yu hi ekk hathiyaar bachha terre dhorre........100 musse kha ke billi haz ku challi........:D.....ek naam hor dhar dyon ke terra..........chaal raahan de.... no to BP high hojaga terra..terre to khoon ka nuoey beema ho rya........... mharre jumme kuon lagge tu bhai.......;)
Bhai Bheem... kerre aapnne hangee ne thaamiye..........arr ha ye latte na kahadye.na to gaat main ku hawa aarampaar hojagi terre..............................Gaddadharri Bheemmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................heheheh...ha haha...........ROOKKA@ BHEEM..................

tu na manne...totally irrelevant diversion of the topic Mr Prashant....
I wud like moderators to c to it....
but lemme tell you some thing Mr Prashant......Haryanvi mein ek kidde ne Khidwa kheya karen.....uska kuch na ho saktta...bas aap jhel sako so...khidwa aapke sanke kar diya karre er pher thodi der mein apne baith jaya karre......yeh salmand khan aale dialogue aur kisse pe mariye ....:p

er tere jisse pehlalwan ne mein ke kahun.........pindi-sathal te barabar sein...er chatti pe terri pant chadd rehi hoggi takki thodi height/lambai dikhe terri....tu bhi ke bolle marre yaar

downtoearth
August 11th, 2006, 10:52 AM
a n extraordinary work done wid an ordinary story ........... well done vishal

if we can see those scenes dan wot is wrong wid the language..aam aadmi`s language is used ...not like rahul rahul,, rahul is a cheater ,, rahul is a cheater:rolleyes:.everything is very natural.... far far better than the movies made under mahesh bhatt n yash banner.......music is too good .....

desijat
August 11th, 2006, 10:57 AM
:mad:

if we can see those scenes dan wot is wrong wid the language..aam aadmi`s language is used ...not like rahul rahul,, rahul is a cheater ,, rahul is a cheater:rolleyes:.everything is very natural.... far far better than the movies made under mahesh bhatt n yash banner.......music is too good .....

meri bhin ki bhin

sunitahooda
August 11th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Meri bi bhinn ki bhinn

keshavdahiya
August 11th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Tham saare to bhaid bakrri so.......oooops soorry tham saare to mhaal ki maakhi so jo bhinn bhinnnnn karre jao so........er yu rupi thaara maakha......hahahhahahhaa killkki @ rupi maakha.....

iitni nakli film n dekh dekh raazi ho reh so......actually problem is that you people dont want to act in your own way...jab bhi comparision hoya karre to mukesh bhatt ya aur koi 2 nd class director ke saath to issi issi baat hi hoya karen
....why dont you see the movie as such rather then comparing it......iib thoodi der mein saif ali khan aur devgan ji aur oberoi ji aur kareena kapooooooor ji ki tarif bhi hoveggi........inn mein te kisse ne bhi dhang te bolnna na aata er yeh kallakaar khawawen sein..........anyway.......all gud jatlanders NJOY the show......mere ke pisse laag reh sein......:p :D

desijat
August 11th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Tham saare to bhaid bakrri so.......oooops soorry tham saare to mhaal ki maakhi so jo bhinn bhinnnnn karre jao so........er yu rupi thaara maakha......hahahhahahhaa killkki @ rupi maakha.....

iitni nakli film n dekh dekh raazi ho reh so......actually problem is that you people dont want to act in your own way...jab bhi comparision hoya karre to mukesh bhatt ya aur koi 2 nd class director ke saath to issi issi baat hi hoya karen
....why dont you see the movie as such rather then comparing it......iib thoodi der mein saif ali khan aur devgan ji aur oberoi ji aur kareena kapooooooor ji ki tarif bhi hoveggi........inn mein te kisse ne bhi dhang te bolnna na aata er yeh kallakaar khawawen sein..........anyway.......all gud jatlanders NJOY the show......mere ke pisse laag reh sein......:p :D

Bhai sach to sach hai
Vishal isi belt mein raha aur isne isi belt ko dikhaya meerut saharanpur and that too in a well way

:D:D

downtoearth
August 11th, 2006, 11:46 AM

....why dont you see the movie as such rather then comparing it......iib thoodi der mein saif ali khan aur devgan ji aur oberoi ji aur kareena kapooooooor ji ki tarif bhi hoveggi........inn mein te kisse ne bhi dhang te bolnna na aata er yeh kallakaar khawawen sein..........anyway.......all gud jatlanders NJOY the show......mere ke pisse laag reh sein......:p :Daur yu kesu sey ,,, maaahl mein dala marr key bahajniya heheheh:D:p;),,,,,,,,,,,, tanney david dhawan ki film too na dekhni shueu kar di khapeter:p,,, aur reshamiyaa key gaaney baajtey hoongey i pod mein :p

sunitahooda
August 11th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Yo aaj-kaal Johnny Depp tai talley baat na karta...jab dekho fotu gallery mai Johny Depp ke naam ka khatka daabey reh sai....arr ipod mai challya kare...johnny-jonhhy ....yess Papa...eating sugar???...no papa....telling a lie????OMkaara....killki////khi-khi-khi
aur yu kesu sey ,,, maaahl mein dala marr key bahajniya heheheh:D:p;),,,,,,,,,,,, tanney david dhawan ki film too na dekhni shueu kar di khapeter:p,,, aur reshamiyaa key gaaney baajtey hoongey i pod mein :p

desijat
August 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Yo aaj-kaal Johnny Depp tai talley baat na karta...jab dekho fotu gallery mai Johny Depp ke naam ka khatka daabey reh sai....arr ipod mai challya kare...johnny-jonhhy ....yess Papa...eating sugar???...no papa....telling a lie????OMkaara....killki////khi-khi-khi

Keshab Keshab ji bapu
Khaand khayee? na bapu
Juth Bolraa:mad: na bapu
Khol to munh Le bapu:p

rahultokas
August 11th, 2006, 12:28 PM

Bhai reh rupi,,, saari baat theek sai teri,,, par nu matna keh ak "RAHUL IS A CHEATER",,,,,,,,,,,,,, mai na soo cheater:D :) :D

prashantacmet
August 11th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Meri bi bhinn ki bhinn

prashantacmet
August 11th, 2006, 02:11 PM
hehheh...ooo bhai rahulle.......ruppi uss rahul ki baat karya jo "KKHH" main basketbaal khelya karre tha....... yha kai saarre FAN hai KHAN Brigade ke............:)

Bhai reh rupi,,, saari baat theek sai teri,,, par nu matna keh ak "RAHUL IS A CHEATER",,,,,,,,,,,,,, mai na soo cheater:D :) :D

cooljat
August 11th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Jamma nd movie...indeed an extraordinary movie...Vishal is too gud...makadi, maqbool n now omkara...he's getting gud day by day...sahi mein jamma badhiya movie....eib logo ko ish baat se dard ho reha hai ki isme vulgar lang use kari gayi hai par uska kya jab woh in real life bolte hein aur what about hollywood movies....where u dont find a dialouge with out Big F@@@..

Rock on
Jit

msingh
October 12th, 2006, 10:49 AM
acche woh te koi naa jee tu film dekhan chali gai sunita par neau bata kee ,,,.........tu uss parache maine paas hui yaa nahin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chori paad lee tu fer neau kehati haande gee ,,,hai mera paper se hai mera paper se:confused: :confused: kuch samj maine nahin aa raha
I watched this movie on very first day of its release....i wasn't aware of the language/slangs that were used....but thats very normal and its not that we never heard that and this movie has expressed it first time....these slangs are so much used by most of the well educated persons. The best thing i was happy about was that i went alone, when my friend asked hows the movie???? i Said its very good....but go alone....;)

kharub
October 15th, 2006, 08:29 PM
have heard a lot about this movie .. is it possible to download it somewhere ??

or can some body e-mail me the file ?? i would love to see it