PDA

View Full Version : Status of Hindu Jats in Hindu Religion

ram
August 4th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Folks, Where we are now? We are only 2% of Hindus but 90% of our leaders are Brahmin and Bania (Pretty soon Harijan too in Congress, BJP and BSP). We along with Sikhs are 35 to 45% of fighting force of Indian Army.Are you all Happy with our state of Affairs? We have been relegated to either defend our borders so these Bania can make money or I can see my Hindu Jat Brother working as a Watchman in front of Punjabi / Bania house in Delhi. Zee TV and other Cable TV with their all their Serials Pgms have turned us no different than any Bania and Brahmin. These Arya Samaji are the worst. I see more MURTI in their House than anyone else.

dangi
August 4th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Bhai shaab Mandal commission has changed the north India, it is no more possible for a Brahmin or bania to be CM in most of the north Indian states.
Yes Jats are more focused on getting jobs in army but things are changing and if Jats can get access to good education in villages they can out perform any other community. It hardly matters whether Jats are Sikhs or Hindus. Brahmin & bania rarely consider Jats as hindus, they only remember us when they want us to fight at the border or against Sikhs during militancy period. But why should we blame them they have to look for their interests, we have to take our own care, some of our own leaders have exploited us more then these banias.

desijat
August 4th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Sir

Everyone gets what they deserve. You can not expect an uneducated jat to go and grab CEOs post, and thanks to brahmins and baniyas we are in such a situation.

For centuries they had a monoply on education, but time is changing and it takes time for things to improve.

We can see jats in so many fields, please check out the thread titles The famous jat peoples.

Secondly, politics is cast biased, since we are 2 % as you said,our leaders are also limited to 2%. :)

yashmalik
August 4th, 2006, 11:22 AM
These Arya Samaji are the worst. I see more MURTI in their House than anyone else.

Those who have murtis are not Arya Samaji. You might have seen some idol scriptures on the wall which are usually pasted along with the calenders etc.

Well Mr. Ram what do you mean "THESE ARYA SAMAJI ARE THE WORST". Can you just explain this comment of yours.

desijat
August 4th, 2006, 11:33 AM
These Arya Samaji are the worst. I see more MURTI in their House than anyone else.

Well Mr. Ram what do you mean "THESE ARYA SAMAJI ARE THE WORST". Can you just explain this comment of yours.

prashantacmet
August 4th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Well Mr. Ram what do you mean "THESE ARYA SAMAJI ARE THE WORST". Can you just explain this comment of yours

sampuran
August 4th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Folks, Where we are now? We are only 2% of Hindus but 90% of our leaders are Brahmin and Bania (Pretty soon Harijan too in Congress, BJP and BSP). We along with Sikhs are 35 to 45% of fighting force of Indian Army.Are you all Happy with our state of Affairs? We have been relegated to either defend our borders so these Bania can make money or I can see my Hindu Jat Brother working as a Watchman in front of Punjabi / Bania house in Delhi. Zee TV and other Cable TV with their all their Serials Pgms have turned us no different than any Bania and Brahmin. These Arya Samaji are the worst. I see more MURTI in their House than anyone else.

Bhai Saheb
Arent there enough intellectually challanged and selfish people who are creating schisms within Indian society ?

Dont we know that external enemies take advantage when families fight amongst themselves ?

Why can't we think of Jats uniting the downtrodden & exploited sections much like Ch Charan Singh and before him Ch Chhotu Ram did ?

ashokpaul
August 5th, 2006, 11:04 AM
These Arya Samaji are the worst. I see more MURTI in their House than anyone else.[/quote]

Respected Hoodaji,
Your perception is only to see the people and judge the principles. its not only yours but the most of the BHARAT is under such dark shadows. we think about Ram not about His principles, about Krishna not about His principles. U think about Murtis in the arya samajis house. but there is no garlanding ceremony.
but the other groups go to garlandng even their fathers after death and their BABAJI before death even??? (whats this?????) khushi me bhi garlanding dukh me bhi garlanding????? its not there in aryasamaj. ARYASAMAJIS do'nt pray to RAM KI MURTI to help, KRISHNA KI MURTI for sukh. if they kept MURTIS just to respect the forefathers RAM, KRISHNA, SWAMI DAYANANDA, FREEDOM FIGHTERS, GURU GOBIND SINGH etc.

In the Society today,Even people kept murtis of their dadaji, pitaji, self their child, but this does not mean that whole society is worst. its only our perception which make us good or bad or worst not the murtis. Think it positively avoid such perceptions. Have a great time ahead with positive thoughts.

danarambeerda
August 5th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Status of Hindu Jats in Hindu Religion = 00, caz we are Jat only and again Jat is Jat (Jat itself is religion)

narenderkharb
August 6th, 2006, 02:21 PM
We are Jat only and again Jat is Jat (Jat itself is religion)

Very true statement.

Now question arises what is jat religion and why our religion is not hindu or are we not Arya samaji than.

First HINDU

Though this word owes its existence only due to sindhu jats of Sindh area who were called hindus , as S word is written as H in Persian Yet If we talk from religion angle a Hindu is one who believes in Hindu scriptures...

Now I ask do we believe in these MANU SMRITI, PURANS ,UPNISHADS ,VARNA SYSTEM ,BRAHM HATYA AS MOST DANGEROUS ,MOKSH VIA PUROHITS ETC.

Than what short of Hindu are we...

Now were we Arya Samajis...

First of all Aryan as a ethnic group is proved as a myth than a member of this samaj does not carry any meaning.
If we talk of practices of pure vedas than we know that vedas were never Indian and jats were here when vedas reached this land.

When this samaj was started our ancesstors supported it because it suported jat religion(will explain) and its philosphy and its oppostion to karam kand and dakosala.But does that mean we chant vedic hymns and perform yagna daily in our homes .Have we stopped immersing ashes in gangaes as Swami Dayanand advised.Have we started putting white thread as he suggested. Answer to these and many other questions is a Big No

Than how can we say that we are ARYA SMAJIS ?

And who were we before so new Arya Samaj?

If we see History than even our forefathers were mostly Buddhists be it King ashoka ,kanishka , Harshvardhan or morya sahi ruler of sindh .

These ancient puranic hindu texts always resented this fact and called this land of nortwest as land of adarmis...... why?

Were we Adharmis ...I think no.

We were jats and always followed jat daram that believe in

Equality of mankind...
and dignity of labour...
Oppostion to dakosalas..
Equality.

We always followed our tribal customs as jathera worship and interacted with different groups as gujjar ahir tarkhans kambo without any superior or inferior attitude.Though tyhe postion of sc was very much degraded due to negative propoganda of brahmans as untouchables where you need to avoid the air coming from there side yet in jat fields they worked without any untouchability.

Dignity of labour.

our ancestors belived in earning bread by ploughing fields not by other methods of exploitation of our own people as some traders or collobrators of foregin powers belived.We have always been the nerve of rural economy that always depended on farmers.We belived in fertility culture and hoped to attain good things via good deeds rather than karm kand or yagna giving direct entry to swarga.This was also the philosphy of Buddhism that denied god but believed in karma so our forefathers supported that too but in their heart lived this Jat Religion.

oppostion to karm kand..

Well I don't need to expain it as all of us know how much respect pandas command from our elders and we are first to respond whenever some body raised a concern let it be Aryasamaj or Sikh or Buddh Dharm.

We are proud of our Jat Religion and we must be like that not Some Hindu, Aryasamaji or some thing else.

anooplather
August 9th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Folks, Where we are now? We are only 2% of Hindus but 90% of our leaders are Brahmin and Bania (Pretty soon Harijan too in Congress, BJP and BSP). We along with Sikhs are 35 to 45% of fighting force of Indian Army.Are you all Happy with our state of Affairs? We have been relegated to either defend our borders so these Bania can make money or I can see my Hindu Jat Brother working as a Watchman in front of Punjabi / Bania house in Delhi. Zee TV and other Cable TV with their all their Serials Pgms have turned us no different than any Bania and Brahmin. These Arya Samaji are the worst. I see more MURTI in their House than anyone else.we should not feel depressed we exel in a field where we put efforts .if we are good indefendin our nation we can take pride in it .jats are good as drivers because we have good motor activity in our brains .Jat boys exel more in various fields once they get opportunity. only important things is that we should lose no opportunity to provide help and guidance to them .when we are at senior position we should not lose affinity .when somebody tells me that i dont look like a jat i dont apreciate the gesture .idont speake like a jat i do not take it as complement. if iam able to help ajat ican take pride in it

rohittewatia
August 9th, 2006, 05:15 PM
A race doesn't uplifts in a month or a year....it takes decades or even centuries for the whole upliftment of a race and the process is on the way now. Jaton kah utthan nishthit hai.