PDA

View Full Version : Posts on Jatland...Thanks to contributors..

anilsangwan
August 6th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Sabb ne Ram Ram,

Dev Kaka's contribution to Jatland is something which can not be reciprocated... He has written maximum number of posts on Jatland and each and every post adds value in one form or another....4000+ posts... Hats off KAKA!!

Also, other senior jatlanders have done great job... RK uncle ji is with second highest post count.. ( ready to beat KAKA soon ;) )and guiding all of us with his great posts....

Ashok Dabas bhai is with 3rd highest post count!!

Here are some stats from Jatland as of Today (06-Aug-2006)

Jatlanders with more than 1000 posts = 15

Jatlanders with posts between 100 and 1000 = 166

Jatlanders with posts between 10 and 100 = 535

Baaki saarey in category of 0-10 posts..

vijay
August 6th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Good info Anil bhai

Number of posts doesn't matter at all but its the quality of the posts that really matters and Dev Sir and RK Sir are simply great with their quality and all rounder character.

And really hats off for you, for the data you provided here.

Good or bad but i am in the list of more than 1000 posts in just 7 months of membership

sunitahooda
August 17th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I would like to Add 2 more names in this list....D.N.Deswal and Dr.Ranbir Singh Dahiya.

While DND has an extraordinary contribution for Dictionary section, maximum posts in HINDI? HARYANWI with minimum or 0 error in writing and has a variety of expression. Almost all of his posts are to the point/humorous whether its in mumor section or not but the presentation leaves a smile on reader's face. His threads in Health and fitness section are unmatched and valuable.

Dr.R S Dahiya's Haryanwi raginis that have an original touch, strong haryanwi vocabulary, related to a point and expressed in best suitable way. His vast knowledge in all fields is appreciable.His raginis like Baje Bhagat are well written and the thread/posts in current affairs forum are well expressed.

The problem is that nowadays young generation neither knows/speak good haryanwi nor they want to know other there is so much precious information available for all.

ratheetheraist
August 17th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I would like to Add 2 more names in this list....D.N.Deswal and Dr.Ranbir Singh Dahiya.

While DND has an extraordinary contribution for Dictionary section, maximum posts in HINDI? HARYANWI with minimum or 0 error in writing and has a variety of expression. Almost all of his posts are to the point/humorous whether its in mumor section or not but the presentation leaves a smile on reader's face. His threads in Health and fitness section are unmatched and valuable.

Dr.R S Dahiya's Haryanwi raginis that have an original touch, strong haryanwi vocabulary, related to a point and expressed in best suitable way. His vast knowledge in all fields is appreciable.His raginis like Baje Bhagat are well written and the thread/posts in current affairs forum are well expressed.

The problem is that nowadays young generation neither knows/speak good haryanwi nor they want to know other there is so much precious information available for all.

ohh thanks shunita ji.. for this info..;):D

kharub
August 19th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Dharampal Singh Dudee Ji is also one of the major contributors to this web-platform ......

I am aware of some sort of politics that is going on here .. though i am not sure what it is about .....

anyway petty politics doesnt interest me ........

whatever the case is we cannot ignore the contribution of such a distinguised community elder ....

and i have no personal connection with him .. my knowledge of him and his admirable contribution is what i have gathered myself at this web-site ...

anilsangwan
August 19th, 2006, 11:45 PM
VJ,

Thanks for reminding.. but please dont talk about any kind of politics here... I know Duddee uncle ji very well and we have family relations..Also I am admirer of him and respect him a lot. If you dont agree, go and see the thread which was started to call him back....

However, in this thread, I just gathered statistics, just checked the max post count and wrote... I had no plans of naming each and everyone and list contributions.... If you see above, Sunita bebe has also named, which I missed...but she has written in a good way...

Dont understand, why we all try to take things in different way.. Bro when we all educated, learned and progressing jats will do like this... ho liya bhala jat community ka...

Request you to please dont take my words otherwise...I had started this thread with a very healthy spirit....I dont want this thread to turn into another controversial one and finally locked by admins...

I just wanted to list post count ranges to indicate how much people write..obviously thats not the real criteria... 1 great post can be better than 1000 bogus ones.... but it was mere a stats..... thats why I have not even listed individual post counts of people....

Hope we dont have "politics" word once again about this thread.... please please please....

Dharampal Singh Dudee Ji is also one of the major contributors to this web-platform ......

I am aware of some sort of politics that is going on here .. though i am not sure what it is about .....

whatever the case is we cannot ignore the contribution of such a distinguised community elder ....

and i have no personal connection with him .. my knowledge of him and his admirable contribution is what i have gathered myself at this web-site ...

shamshermalik
August 20th, 2006, 06:55 AM
VJ,

I just wanted to list post count ranges to indicate how much people write..obviously thats not the real criteria... 1 great post can be better than 1000 bogus ones.... but it was mere a stats..... thats why I have not even listed individual post counts of people....

Hope we dont have "politics" word once again about this thread.... please please please....

Anil...your intention is clear and obevious so donot get hurt. Problem starts when someone names a person and then others might have their favourite and so on. But its human nature.

You are right that its not the number of posts but its the quality that matters but the number also shows that a member is a regular visitor.

So we should avoid all politics and I think the best way for thst is not to argue on such posts which paves the road to politics.

kharub
August 20th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Dear Anil ...

My comments about the petty politics going on in here were definately not targetted at you or this thread .. be sure of that ...

It was just a general observation .... i usually limit myself to the current affairs and Jat history sections ... due to lack of time and all ...

but sometimes do come across .... posts which indicate some sort of petty politics going on between different groups ..... i am not sure what is the root cause or motive behind it ..... and i am not too interested anyways in finding out ...

dont have so much spare time and energy to get involved in something pointless like that ....

so be sure that my comments were not directed at you or anybody in particular ... it was just a general observation ...

downtoearth
August 20th, 2006, 09:40 PM

and i have no personal connection with him .. my knowledge of him and his admirable contribution is what i have gathered myself at this web-site ...vj ,, good to hear dat petty politic doesnt intrest u...but im not able to get u .. yaar is thread mein kit tey politics aa gayi,,,,???on one
side ur saying dat u r aware of, on the other side ur saying im not sure....there is always a subject line if u rnt interested dont read it...if u find smthing annoying its better to ignore than to dictate it in words like politics.. :).. aur bhai saaryaan ki post ginna isnt an easy job.......tanney to iss jelli aaley ki jelli isekey bitha di yaar:p...

ranjitjat
August 21st, 2006, 10:12 PM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15986.

DAER ALL
ANIL- VISAVJITKHURB AND ALL
You are all good people and close to my heart.
jatland per top post ka thread bahut old hae
Time to time member likhte tahate han.
Anil-VJ jo bhi naam es post mae sabhi ny good faith mae likha hae.
Dudee ka Naam use karne sy Kaum ka ya kisi member ka bhala hota hae to khub use karo.
lekin personal score settle ky liye aachi bat nahi hae.
Dudee kabhi no 1-2-3-4-5 tha aaj 10-15 mae hae
kisiko ya Dudee ko ise sy kaya fayada hona hae

Mera yahan per likhne ka aim yahi tha ki
JAt Kaum ka positive savroop pesh karna
jo positive talent usako world ko dhikhana

Hamne yaha members ko personal invitation sy bulaya
unka welcome kiya - books bhet kari
jatland sy samaj sy joda- aur kae chapters
all over world bane aur ban rahey han
kisi ko nahi pachta vah net per soor machate han

Hamto bhai 40 yrs sy public service mae hae
40 yrs mae public life mae dosat-dusman to
bantay hi rahray han.
Himat hae to positive competion mae
public seva mae competition karlo
free and fair game khelo.
Inter net ki duniya sy real world mae aajao
Dudee Jatland per most misunderstood person hae
Dudee ny khabi jatland ya kisi public forum ka
misuse nahi kiya.
Politics yaha per hae
partu uska ise thread sy koe link nahi hae.
Alag thread mae free aur fair discussion karlo

anilsangwan
August 22nd, 2006, 05:42 AM
Dudee Uncle Ji,

You are great and an icon for Jats..and few lines from anyone can not explain/decide what you have done for jat community..

and yes, we will never misunderstand you! How can we?

And request to other friends - please dont post anything on this thread apart from mere stats on post count......Please!!

ratheetheraist
August 24th, 2006, 02:31 AM
vj ,, good to hear dat petty politic doesnt intrest u...but im not able to get u .. yaar is thread mein kit tey politics aa gayi,,,,???on one
side ur saying dat u r aware of, on the other side ur saying im not sure....there is always a subject line if u rnt interested dont read it...if u find smthing annoying its better to ignore than to dictate it in words like politics.. :).. aur bhai saaryaan ki post ginna isnt an easy job.......tanney to iss jelli aaley ki jelli isekey bitha di yaar:p...

arr bhai jo rupi key wa ee meri bhi bhee........katti bhinn ki bhinn..!!

arr bhai u jelli aala tey kati sudha aadmi sai...... apna chota bhai sai uu.... u na kara karta poltic woltic.......:p;) arr karrey sai tey bhai kar ley jelli aaley..... aapaan teri gellyan haan.....:cool:ankh moond key dost..!!;)