PDA

View Full Version : Only Jat jokes or all jokes

shamshermalik
August 10th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Dear Jatland members and administrator group,

Its nice to know our culture more and more but I think all kind of jokes should be allowed because sometime we come across few jokes that are really good but when we want to share these jokes with our Jatland members we cannot due to the restrictions.

This decision for only Jat jokes was taken in March when Satyeshwar concluded the poll...I think it will not be bad idea to review the poll and i think administrator group wil also agree to that as sometime they have to delete non jat jokes which means Jatland members may be willing to review the poll and decision.

I also have one objection to last poll because only 56 members out of almost 5000 has voted and only 46 has favoured the only jat jokes..this is even less than 1% of total Jatland members. Should this poll be considered a valid poll??? I wonder!!! That poll should have been allowed for more days so that more members could vote.

I have one sugestion though...the humor part should have two sections1jat jokes and 2. non jat jokes. These non jat jokes posts should be put on automatic delete after a certain time period to save space on the site.

Hope everyone will vote on this poll and the administrators will support this vote and will take decision say in 30 days.

If something can make us laugh wether jat or non Jat its worth posting here.

Thanks

Shamsher

mothsara1st
August 10th, 2006, 09:36 AM
i agree with u that some times nice jokes are barred due to this restriction.Non jat jokes should be included but only in haryanvee .i think this would be a better move and one more thing this kind of poll should not be on this thread unless allowed.

shamshermalik
August 10th, 2006, 09:45 AM
i agree with u that some times nice jokes are barred due to this restriction.Non jat jokes should be included but only in haryanvee .i think this would be a better move and one more thing this kind of poll should not be on this thread unless allowed.

I tried to find out rules for poll but not there.so have to start the poll and moreover its democracy we are expressing our wishes..rest is upto the administrator group what they decide but someone wil have to take the initiative and i donot think the administrators wil have any objection if they want this site to listen the views of members.

mothsara1st
August 10th, 2006, 09:50 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Malik bahi do not mind .......maine bhi apne vichar hi likhe hain.....one more thing i use word only in haryanvee ....that should be ...more general...as jats are spreaded other than haryana also.......

shamshermalik
August 10th, 2006, 09:55 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Malik bahi do not mind .......maine bhi apne vichar hi likhe hain.....one more thing i use word only in haryanvee ....that should be ...more general...as jats are spreaded other than haryana also.......

Its a members choice what language he wants haryanvi..hindi..english by criteria he is a jat and rest is his choice how to express his views in a better way.

monikadahiya
August 10th, 2006, 11:08 AM
I feel only JAT jokes should be allowed on this website. Imagine the number of jokes people will start to pour in (read copy and paste) if non jat jokes are allowed!!! this website will be in a mess, because of which we may even fail to read some quality jat jokes ( as there will be n number of jokes on this website). Moreover, we can read all those non jat jokes on other websites and we also get them in forwarded mails... not interested in reading that boring stuff!!! bhaiya, mhari haryanvi / UP/ rajasthani jat jokes ne chalan do ne... din ban jya sai 2 jat jokes padh ke...arr wa sardaaron ke arr baniyo ke 50 jokes padh ke bhi haasi na aamti.. :eek: .... my vote for only jat jokes :)

sunitahooda
August 10th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Only JAT JOKES....we are already fed-up of all those Santa-Banta jokes....its time for Rhunda-Khunda/ Raldhu/Sundu jokes....

anooplather
August 10th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Only JAT JOKES....we are already fed-up of all those Santa-Banta jokes....its time for Rhunda-Khuda/ Raldhu/Sundu jokes....
i also propose that we should only have jokes around jats only and in process of time it will develop as a nice encyclopedia of jats jokes

ravinderdahiya
August 10th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I bliv if v allow other jokes then we wud b killing the soul,of this Very Jat portal so Only Jat seems a nice option

keshavdahiya
August 10th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Believe me you all gud jats dont want to hear those silly nonjat jokes....and more over there are million of sites now a days for all those realy funny non jat jokes......there were times when people just logged in and came up with jokes which were so rottened........which we didnt even heard in school days......

and my dear Dr Shamsher.......we will see this pole...killkki @ POLE also.....as The earlier pole was here for quite some and no. of votes were not so much.....nevertheless this time members are more but you will see it for yourself, aur phir mein iss pole i pole khulti dikhaungaa....:D
...bhai agar ND jokes padhne hain to aaj kaal to yeh sites aapke gharan chodd ke jaya karen jokes ne gaadi bhar bhar ke.......:p

rajeshrathee
August 10th, 2006, 06:42 PM
waise to sabhi joke allowed hone chahiye.
lekin waqt or apne logo ke sat bhi chalna chahiye, choti si jindagi main ladai jhagra nahi karna chahiyr, enjoy karo or agar non jat joke share karna ho to use jat joke bana kar post kar do............................................khal las:D

shamshermalik
August 10th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Believe me you all gud jats dont want to hear those silly nonjat jokes....and more over there are million of sites now a days for all those realy funny non jat jokes......there were times when people just logged in and came up with jokes which were so rottened........which we didnt even heard in school days......

and my dear Dr Shamsher.......we will see this pole...killkki @ POLE also.....as The earlier pole was here for quite some and no. of votes were not so much.....nevertheless this time members are more but you will see it for yourself, aur phir mein iss pole i pole khulti dikhaungaa....:D
...bhai agar ND jokes padhne hain to aaj kaal to yeh sites aapke gharan chodd ke jaya karen jokes ne gaadi bhar bhar ke.......:p

Bhai Keshav...whatever may be decision but reviewing it is not a bad idea. as far no. of votes is concerned then its upon the members awareness. I love jat jokes but yes sometime I feel like sharing some non jat jokes too...saying that only Jat jokes are fresh and all others are rotten will be highly biased decision. So whatever our members like is fine...kissi poll ki poll nahin khulti ye to members ki pol khulti hai ki vo es site me apna kitna yogdan dena chahte hain. and that is reflected by the no, of votes.

vijay
August 11th, 2006, 12:39 AM
Well, i really admire jat jokes especially from Dev Dhaiya and Rupi, but personally i think jokes are jokes whatever contents they possess.

If a person changes the name of the person from John to Sundu, it becomes a jat joke otherwise a non jat joke............... hahahahahahah... ironical. Isn't it ???

I know mods and other persons are too cautious about copy paste things but it is still here regredless of the ban on non-jat jokes. For eg. "A girl visiting an ATM or withdrawing cash from an ATM" ......i had seen this copy paste thing maybe foruth or fifth time. What about that ???

Humor is humor, in what means it happens and if replacing john, Ram or any XYZ with Sundu or Ruldu is the real jat joke than i have nothing to say.

keshavdahiya
August 11th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Bhai Keshav...whatever may be decision but reviewing it is not a bad idea. as far no. of votes is concerned then its upon the members awareness. I love jat jokes but yes sometime I feel like sharing some non jat jokes too...saying that only Jat jokes are fresh and all others are rotten will be highly biased decision. So whatever our members like is fine...kissi poll ki poll nahin khulti ye to members ki pol khulti hai ki vo es site me apna kitna yogdan dena chahte hain. and that is reflected by the no, of votes.

I totally agree with you doc...and to be honest I just need a reason to smile.....rather laugh heartedly......:p so I agree with you that jokes are jokes....but what I wanted to convey here was that people cume up with really pathetic jokes at times......to which your reaction some times is>>>>:o :( :mad: ..."baaki ron ka icon konya" naa to saachi kahun to rona aa jya sei akyi baar.....
but as our dear Freind Vijay Singh said ....changing name from John to sundu sometimes makes us laugh......its not relevant to the topic what I said above..and my apologies but your starting up this thread made me role over and I recalled those days when those sante bante and that copy [paste stuff was at height.......and THAT WAS THE REASON WHY SUCH A DECISION WAS MADE........AND BTW if you really want to sahre a joke which is nonjat you can alwayz do that in timepass section.......:D

baaki Doc I totally repect the POLL to that core....so sorry if I misguided it...no puns intended

shamshermalik
August 11th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Keshav Bhai thanks but you are not even allowed to share non jat jokes in Timepass ask Mr Dayanand Deswal.

and vijay is right just by changing the name from jouhn to Raldu or from Santa to khundu it does not become a Jat joke.

My suggestion is...Divide humor section in two parts..

1 Jat jokes..in this section only jat jokes...keep them and archive them

2.. Non jat jokes..in this section..all jokes be allowed but the posts should be put on automatic delete on time base..so it wil not take much space.

Humor is humor and more it is better it is...copy and paste still continues as vijay rightly pointed out.

Let the members decide..

Shamsher

keshavdahiya
August 11th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Let the members decide..

Shamshjer

ok :D Shamshjer :D bhai......iib vote gerya gaya..iib ke karun :confused: ....:p :D

shamshermalik
August 11th, 2006, 07:19 AM
ok :D Shamshjer :D bhai......iib vote gerya gaya..iib ke karun :confused: ....:p :D

Bhai typing mistake hogi..kyon meri taang kheech sai..rahan de nai

keshavdahiya
August 11th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Bhai typing mistake hogi..kyon meri taang kheech sai..rahan de nai

koi na bhai daacter shaab apne naam mein hi haath thisall gaya hogga....its understandable....:p :p :D :D

shamshermalik
August 11th, 2006, 07:58 AM
koi na bhai daacter shaab apne naam mein hi haath thisall gaya hogga....its understandable....:p :p :D :D

Bhai Keshav tu ek batt likhni bhool gayaa laga sai KILKII@Haath thisall gaya

Ha ha ha ha ha..bura naa maniye bhai

keshavdahiya
August 11th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Bhai Keshav tu ek batt likhni bhool gayaa laga sai KILKII@Haath thisall gaya

Ha ha ha ha ha..bura naa maniye bhai

yeh to normal gesture hai Doc...i didnt feel like blasting a KILKKI here so thats why....actually you dont know the rules of engagment.....:eek: when to say the magic word and when not.....anyway :rolleyes: ......that comes from within.....lekin aap chintta na maano.......iise iise bakhat khatter manne niche mohor laa raakhi sei......uss khatke na naa daab diyo...i have specifically instructed also.....please dont press that khatkka of Jai killkki taull.....:D :p

sansanwalamit
August 11th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I would prefer jokes to be retricted to Jat Jokes exclusively, although I myself have changed a joke in order to make it a Jat joke but that was because the joke was not directed at any caste in particular.
My decision is simply based on the fact that I wont like to see any other caste or religion being made of on this site. But some jokes that are not directed to any caste, religion, race, sex or nationality should be allowed, but then again this balance is very difficult to achieve and wrong judgements can be made. So might as well just stick to Jat jokes on this site made by and for Jats :)

Cheers,

shamshermalik
August 19th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Lagay hai vote dalaniye naa ande uree to...yaa to nu bangi ke pata karna tha NAI bal theek katah hai ke nahin err vo vote aalaa dhol kumaharan kai jaa dhara...err kumaharan gail lagaa sai jyadatar gaam ki totam tootam...uree to koi naa aandaa vote dalniya..kuch system samajh naa aayaa.

golu16
August 24th, 2006, 09:30 PM
i believe that jatland.com is created wid the sole purpose to make the jats ,throughout the world, proud of their culture. and jatu language is very much a part of this culture.
the jokes which r posted on this site should be in jatu language so as to keep the importance of our virtual village - JATLAND.COM.....:)

anilkadian
August 28th, 2006, 06:03 AM
ek baat poochhna chahunga...
how we define 'Jat jokes'...
i mean the jokes which are based/made on jats....or the joke which are enjoyed by our jat community in traditional haryanvi/jatu touch..i mean some nai, chamar and baniya jokes(The jokes may or may not have a jat character in it).
Please discuss...i am confused:confused:
(Waise meri vote daali ja chuki hai)

ajayverma1973
November 22nd, 2006, 11:28 AM
ek baat poochhna chahunga...
how we define 'Jat jokes'...
i mean the jokes which are based/made on jats....or the joke which are enjoyed by our jat community in traditional haryanvi/jatu touch..i mean some nai, chamar and baniya jokes(The jokes may or may not have a jat character in it).
Please discuss...i am confused:confused:
(Waise meri vote daali ja chuki hai)

Bhai Anil there is no proper definition of Jat joke, just write joke and wait moderators ko pasand aa gaya to theek warna locked.

sunitahooda
November 22nd, 2006, 11:32 AM
Nahi Ajay....ye baat nahi hai....becharey MODERATORS ko to saarey jhelney paddtey hain....aajkal dekho kaise-kaise joke aatey hain....jab humko hi pasand nahi aatey to....Moderators ko.....;)
Bhai Anil there is no proper definition of Jat joke, just write joke and wait moderators ko pasand aa gaya to theek warna locked.

ajayverma1973
November 22nd, 2006, 11:50 AM
Nahi Ajay....ye baat nahi hai....becharey MODERATORS ko to saarey jhelney paddtey hain....aajkal dekho kaise-kaise joke aatey hain....jab humko hi pasand nahi aatey to....Moderators ko.....;)

Sunitaji,

Chalo aap hi bata do ki kya DESHI joke or JAT JOKE are main koi farak nahin hai, Kya haryanvi langauge main likha har joke JAT joke hai. I have no problem with DESHI jokes but the definition should be changed to DESHI JOKES instead of JAT JOKES.

Meri samajh main ye nahin aata ki kisi chamar/khati etc par likhe joke jat joke kaise ho sakte hai, haan haryanvi joke yaa deshi jokes to ho sakte hai magar JAT joke nahin.

Ek bar haryana se bahar nikal kar UP/Delhi/Rajasthan view point se dekho ki kya ye really JAT joke hai.

rajeshrathee
November 22nd, 2006, 07:53 PM
Ajay Bhai

Enjoy yaar, why to go into details?, Everyone have his/her own perception. These things can not be defined in a universally accepted languages. I can understand your point of view but its better to remain calm and quit. You are such a nice and clear hearted person that I really cherish knowing you personally.

Ek sher jara MODIFY KIYA HAI

"Yuh bhi jindagi kam hai pyar mohabbat ke liye..... rooth kar waqt gawane ki jaroorat kya hai'

We are proud to be a Jaat and together phir bar bar Jatland par lath uthane ki jaroorat kya hai"

Lath uthega to bajega par Sir footenga Jaat ka

Isliye jab mujhe bahut si cheeje samajh main nahi aati to main us par dhyan hi nahi deta hu, tum bhi aisa hi kar liya karo, jindagi jeene main majaa aayega

Love to your kids and regard to bhabhiji

ajayverma1973
November 23rd, 2006, 11:43 AM
Ajay Bhai

Enjoy yaar, why to go into details?, Everyone have his/her own perception. These things can not be defined in a universally accepted languages. I can understand your point of view but its better to remain calm and quit. You are such a nice and clear hearted person that I really cherish knowing you personally.

Ek sher jara MODIFY KIYA HAI

"Yuh bhi jindagi kam hai pyar mohabbat ke liye..... rooth kar waqt gawane ki jaroorat kya hai'

We are proud to be a Jaat and together phir bar bar Jatland par lath uthane ki jaroorat kya hai"

Lath uthega to bajega par Sir footenga Jaat ka

Isliye jab mujhe bahut si cheeje samajh main nahi aati to main us par dhyan hi nahi deta hu, tum bhi aisa hi kar liya karo, jindagi jeene main majaa aayega

Love to your kids and regard to bhabhiji

Rajesh Bhai Sahib,

How are you, I do agree with you 100%, I will try to avoid upto maximum extent, aapka modified sher bahut achha laga.

Thanks for your kind words,

Regards,