PDA

View Full Version : A Jat in Hong kong and the same day suit.

amitdahiya
July 4th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Through sheer initiative and hard work a Jat found himself part of a company delegation to Hong Kong. Out there he learnt that the specialty of Hong Kong is a full three peice suit made to order and delivered the same day. So he ordered one and it was delivered to his hotel room. When it was time for the delegation to leave every one collected in the lobby except for our beloved Jat. When it was getting really late they called his room and he answered in great agony that something terrible had happened and he was virtually paralysed. When they rushed up they found the Jat Bhai doubled up in agony unable to straighten his back and finding it very hard to breathe. Help me quick Im dying I think im paralysed it happened to me as soon as I put on this suit. The doctor and the tailor arrived together. The former to attend to the medical crisis and the latter to find out how the suit was fitting the Jat. The Doctor was stroking his head in worry saying it was the strangest case of its kind and that none of his injections, tablets, powders and potions seemed to be working on the patient. When the Tailor saw the Jat he said " No wonder he cant straighten his back he has buttoned his waist coat into his flies button holes"

The moral of the story is that while embracing change and modern habits we should make haste slowly.