PDA

View Full Version : Can I Change my user name ???

kharub
August 19th, 2006, 10:47 PM
I know its a strange request ... but is it possible for me to change my user name without losing my statistics and links to my old posts ??

Is it possible ??

Please guide .....

anilsangwan
August 19th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Hi VJ,

I guess its possible,,,, my user id had underscore earlier... but Nitin bhai removed it...dont know if there was some technical issue in having underscore... but you can request him / other mods.. and check if they can do it for you....

downtoearth
August 20th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Hi VJ,

I guess its possible,,,, my user id had underscore earlier... but Nitin bhai removed it...dont know if there was some technical issue in having underscore... but you can request him / other mods.. and check if they can do it for you.... oo wot an info man,,,, thanx jelli aaley jaat :p,,

keshavdahiya
August 20th, 2006, 10:11 AM
ooohoo really a starnge request from you VJ and really a gr8888 living example from singga purrya jelli baaj.....hawa baaj.....:p :D mann you are just too much ooooooops you are TOO घच...:p :p :D :D

iisi te mere khyal te baat nahi honni chaiye....I remember Manisha bebe had some ID earlier with her name followed by some starnge no ... :eek: :D
and then she got it changed to msingh.....I think it can be changed...;)

sjakhars
August 20th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Hi Mr. Kharub
Please send a mail using the contact us form...

kharub
August 20th, 2006, 06:58 PM
thanks all for the help ....

i will send an e-mail straight away .... Jakhar Sahab