PDA

View Full Version : Yoga Asana I Do Practice Regularly, have a look -- Jit

cooljat
August 28th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Hello! Jatlanders,
ram ram!!!

Well, you know that Im avid Yoga & martial art luver n have been practicing it for more then last 3 year, earlier I was more in taekwondo but for last one year n so im more in Yoga.

I've been trained in Yoga by one of my friend who's a self-made fitness expert, he's very good in Yoga...well, Yoga has completly changed my life-style n its simply miraclous, u know ppl Yoga is only excercise technique in existence which can provide work out to inner organs too, so u can say Yoga is not merely a workout rather its a comple therapetic science.

Guys, here Im attaching some of Yoga Asana's I practice regularly, well its my first attempt to shoot sucha kinda work out snaps but Im kinda satisfied with it, btw the photographer of all this shoot is my 12 year old nephew Kunu Singh :)

Before conclusion, I request some of Jat Yogi's like R.K.Uncle, Netrapal Singh, Deepak Choudhay, Monika S etc here to upload there pics too, u know even R.K Uncle once asked me to upload some asana pics so here im attaching'em, have a look :)

dont forget to add ur two cents nice ppl :) :)

Rock on
Jit

cooljat
August 28th, 2006, 10:58 PM
some more ...

cooljat
August 28th, 2006, 11:01 PM
remaining ones...

cooljat
August 28th, 2006, 11:03 PM
guys, in next reply I'll write about my shedule n perfect order to do Yogas, thanks! for ur nice time

keep fightin fit!!!

Rock on
Jit

keshavdahiya
August 28th, 2006, 11:28 PM
very guud poses......I am fascinated to see you in these positions......since you are a Fitness freak and practice YOG kriya so I want to ask you some thin........
CAN YOGA asans be a cure to Constipation.....??

VPannu
August 29th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Bhai jittu aachhi dehi todd rahya hai in aasann mein tu:)

cooljat
August 29th, 2006, 08:43 AM
ya keshav....why not, even there're some chronical diseases which can only be cured thro' Yoga n Pranayam....gimme some time, in next msg I'll let u know rambaan Yoga Asana to treat constipation!

btw thanks for the msg!

Rock on
Jit

very guud poses......I am fascinated to see you in these positions......since you are a Fitness freak and practice YOG kriya so I want to ask you some thin........

deepakchoudhry
August 29th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Dear Jit,

I'm glad to see that you treat your body as temple (ie look after it) :)

But do remember Yoga is just not about asanas but its a way of life.

What you are doing is the physical aspect of Yoga but there are other parts too.

I will encourage you to read about them if you have not done already.

Patanjali's commentary on Yoga Sutras are execllent source on Information about Yoga.

Wishing you all the best.

Deepak

cheelu
August 29th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Hello Jit ji

gud, g8, perfect, fantastic, excellent job by ur photographer (Kunu singh)..:D
n by u tooo man coz u have to stay in dat asan so long (just kiddin):D
really g8 n all pics r clear ....
Ardhmatsyendrasan, Gurudasan, Navasan n Gomukhasan specially shows the flexibilty
n Utthita-padmasan, Suptvajrasan, Shalbhasan, Dhanurasan, Chakarasan n Halasan shows the flexibility n strength....
I can do all these asans except bakasan....n mayurasan, i can do dis wid padmasan
i just write the asans which u performed...
can u also do shirshasan??

keep continue...

choudharyneelam
August 29th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Hello Jit ji

Ardhmatsyendrasan, Gurudasan, Navasan n Gomukhasan specially shows the flexibilty
n Utthita-padmasan, Suptvajrasan, Shalbhasan, Dhanurasan, Chakarasan n Halasan shows the flexibility n strength....
I can do all these asans except bakasan....n mayurasan, i can do dis wid padmasan

keep continue...

I can do shirshasan but i need the other person to hold my legs upright:D :D

choudharyneelam
August 29th, 2006, 10:20 PM
good job bro...i too will start this routine again as it really makes us feel fit, relaxed, brings flexibilty and makes us energetic...gives a lot of relief from any kind disbalance....but i'm never able to do few asans like shirshasan, mayurasan, yogmudra....i tried for these many times but still unable to do...few more i never tried....rest i can do all easily.

have you ever tried Vrikhshasan?.....in which hands touches the ground and legs are raised upwards pointing towards the sky...just like a peacock walks....this one is amazing.

waiting to see more about it.

cheelu
August 29th, 2006, 10:27 PM
I can do shirshasan but i need the other person to hold my legs upright:D :D

hi Neelam ji
WOW, G8, bahut BADHIYA........:) :)
ek baat bataau sacchhi seriously ............aise to main bhi kar sakti hun...or ye mujhe abhi abhi pata chala....:D haaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaa:D :D

cooljat
August 29th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Hi! Keshav,
Well, here Im mentioning some of Asanas name which can help u very much to get rid of constipation & other chronic diseases,

1)chronic constipation - halasana mayurasana dhanurasana matsyasana n padahastasana.

2)disorder of diestive system - sarvangasana, vajrasana, pashchitmotanasana n baddha-padmasana, pavan-muktasana.

Apart from these Yoga asanas if u practice Pranyam specially Bhastrika, Kapalbhati & tribandh (mool,udayan,jalander) etc regualry early in the morning then it'll keep ur diegestive system very healthy.

Hope it helps...

Rock on
Jit

choudharyneelam
August 29th, 2006, 10:34 PM
hi Neelam ji
WOW, G8, bahut BADHIYA........:) :)
ek baat bataau sacchhi seriously ............aise to main bhi kar sakti hun...or ye mujhe abhi abhi pata chala....:D haaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaa:D :D

good, chalo aap aage se kabhi bhi ye nahin sochoge ki kaise karun ye asan......jaise main nahin sochti.....hahahahaha:D

arunshamli
August 29th, 2006, 10:35 PM
impressive stuff Jit Takhar.

mujhe bhee ab enthusisam aa raha hai. I have not been regular for last few years but I am going to start it again and will try to be regular.

I can do almost all of these asans except the mayurasan and I think I can never do it.:mad: and when I see someone else doing it, I feel jealous.

I used to do the Shirshan and I could stand on my head for up to 20-25 minutes continuously without any support. but I do not do it any more. I met one asthang yogi sometime back and he told me that grihasth people should not attempt to do it for more than 2 minutes. and he further said that one should stand straight on once legs for 2 minutes after doing the shirshan to get the full benefit.

However, I am not convinced with the fact that yoga can be used to cure the disease. If you practices yogasan regularly it will keep you away from many problems but once you have a health problem you have to visit a doctor. and I do not think yogasan can help in that. that is why we have chikitsa vidya and yog-vidya as two different branch of the studies from the ancient time.

cooljat
August 29th, 2006, 10:36 PM
bhaisaab
thanks for the apppreciation!
btw u know Yoga n martial arts r way of my life, what else :)

rock on
Jit

Dear Jit,

I'm glad to see that you treat your body as temple (ie look after it) :)

But do remember Yoga is just not about asanas but its a way of life.

What you are doing is the physical aspect of Yoga but there are other parts too.

I will encourage you to read about them if you have not done already.

Patanjali's commentary on Yoga Sutras are execllent source on Information about Yoga.

Wishing you all the best.

Deepak

cooljat
August 29th, 2006, 10:42 PM
thanks monika....n all for the admiration

Rock on
Jit

Hello Jit ji

keep continue...

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Very Good Jit and keep us informed on yoga and health.

choudhary_tapan
August 31st, 2006, 07:15 AM
Bhoot hi joordar bhai really impressive.....sikhana padega Jaipur anay key baad....baas kuch hi deen baki hai aab to ...

cheelu
September 1st, 2006, 12:41 AM
Hi jit

keep continue...i know its so difficult to discuss on sucha wide topic...
anyways lets discuss our experiences....
there r few steps to do some difficult asans.........(mayurasan,chakarasan, sarvangasan,suptvajrasan, shirshasan,shunaya asan,....n many more )
lets take Mayurasan.........
how did u start practice of dis asan???
waiting for ur reply...

fool4love
September 1st, 2006, 02:33 AM
that's freaking... awesome Jit bro. One of my friend does crasy stuff with his nose.. and a piece of rope... puts it from one side.. n takes out from other... n it freaks me out like hell!! so... ur doing a good job there.. keep it up.. :)

cheelu
September 1st, 2006, 03:15 AM
that's freaking... awesome Jit bro. One of my friend does crasy stuff with his nose.. and a piece of rope... puts it from one side.. n takes out from other... n it freaks me out like hell!! so... ur doing a good job there.. keep it up.. :)

Hello Kamal ji
dat crazy stuff wid nose n piece of rope....called Sutr Neti....there r alot of other netis also...
main benefits of dat r;
All the veins from brain to the throat r purified
All ailments of eye,nose n ear r cured
n many more....
i hope we'l discuss dem later

take care

netrapalsingh
September 1st, 2006, 05:01 PM
वाह भाई जीत
बहुत ही काम की चीज है योगा और जिस तरह से आपने इसका
सचित्र वर्णन किया है वह तारीफ के काबिल है। मै प्राणायाम
पर ज्यादा ध्यान दे रहा। प्राणायाम के बारे मे भी कुछ बताना

नेत्रा..........

fool4love
September 1st, 2006, 08:20 PM
Hello Kamal ji
dat crazy stuff wid nose n piece of rope....called Sutr Neti....there r alot of other netis also...
main benefits of dat r;
n many more....

take care
thanks for the info Monika ji... I would sneeeez to death.. doing that thing!! :D

downtoearth
September 2nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
good goin jeetey......really impressive.. mein to tanney nuey laya karta akk tu ek do assan kar leta hooge... hehe :);):p

mukeshkumar007
September 3rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
good goin jeetey......really impressive.. mein to tanney nuey laya karta akk tu ek do assan kar leta hooge... hehe :);):p

hehehe...maie bi yehi sochta tha lakin....jeet ne to latth gaad rakhye hai...wa bhai jeet..great yaar...............ek adha mann hi bata de bhai..:rolleyes:

keep it up..

netrapalsingh
September 4th, 2006, 09:16 AM
hehehe...maie bi yehi sochta tha lakin....jeet ne to latth gaad rakhye hai...wa bhai jeet..great yaar...............ek adha mann hi bata de bhai..:rolleyes:

keep it up..

hehehe...maie bi yehi sochta tha lakin....jeet ne to latth gaad rakhye hai...wa bhai jeet..great yaar...............ek adha mann hi bata de bhai..

Mukesh too to jaipur mai hee hai jaa kar seek le......fayda oothaa le bhai

netra..........

cooljat
September 5th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Hi! Monika,
I was out for Mata Vesno Devi trip, just returned back...
well, gud to c more replies on my thread :) thanx all ;)

Well, Mayurasana is one of the difficult asana in Yoga, well I did really work hard for it, I found that it depends on body balance n stregnth in ur forearms, but Im still not that perfect so working on it, Im practicin nowdays to do perfect Mayurasana in Padmasana pose.

Btw, I do wonder if u can do Vrasikasana (scorpio pose)????

Rock on
Jit

Hi jit

there r few steps to do some difficult asans.........(mayurasan,chakarasan, sarvangasan,suptvajrasan, shirshasan,shunaya asan,....n many more )
waiting for ur reply...

cooljat
September 5th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Hey, can u do various kinda NETI, I still haven't tried it but my friend from whom I learnt Yoga can do it properly

Rock on
Jit

Hi jit

waiting for ur reply...

Hello Kamal ji
main benefits of dat r;
n many more....

take care

cooljat
September 5th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Netru Bhaisaab,

Im pleased to c u reply here, thanx :)
btw feel free to ask about Pranayam, I'll be more then happy to help u if I can :)

So what kinda Pranayams u do practice & let me know ur shedule...

Rock on
Jit

वाह भाई जीत
बहुत ही काम की चीज है योगा और जिस तरह से आपने इसका
सचित्र वर्णन किया है वह तारीफ के काबिल है। मै प्राणायाम
पर ज्यादा ध्यान दे रहा। प्राणायाम के बारे मे भी कुछ बताना

नेत्रा..........

cheelu
September 5th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Hey, can u do various kinda NETI, I still haven't tried it but my friend from whom I learnt Yoga can do it properly

Rock on
Jit

hi JIT
I can do Rubber neti n Jal neti. Jal neti is easy , most of people can do dat..
n i also did milk neti but only one time......
If u wanna start, u can start with jal neti...........

cheelu
September 5th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Hi! Monika,
I was out for Mata Vesno Devi trip, just returned back...
well, gud to c more replies on my thread :) thanx all ;)

Well, Mayurasana is one of the difficult asana in Yoga, well I did really work hard for it, I found that it depends on body balance n stregnth in ur forearms, but Im still not that perfect so working on it, Im practicin nowdays to do perfect Mayurasana in Padmasana pose.

Btw, I do wonder if u can do Vrasikasana (scorpio pose)????

Rock on
Jit

Hi jit
I hope u enjoyed dat trip..........

yup Mayurasan is difficult.....well i started dis asan wida help of puttin hands on one side of bed.....n den put the head on bed......raised legs n den head....no fear to fall on floor:D .................
after practicing like this i start practicin wid padmasan ...wid padmasan its easy to do..

Could u plz tell me the steps of Vrasikasan?? so dat i can try
take care

netrapalsingh
September 6th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Netru Bhaisaab,

Im pleased to c u reply here, thanx :)
btw feel free to ask about Pranayam, I'll be more then happy to help u if I can :)

So what kinda Pranayams u do practice & let me know ur shedule...

Rock on
Jit

जीत भाई,
राम राम,
मै काफी समय से परानायाम कर रहा हूं।
इनमे से कपालभाती, अलोम-वीलोम, ध्यान मुद्रा,
भरम्री, करता हू। उससे मुझे काफी फायदा है।
मेरा वजन नब्बे किलो से घट कर अस्सी किलो हो गया है।
मेरी दारू मीट सब छुट गया है ।

नेत्रा.........

cooljat
September 7th, 2006, 12:22 AM
hehehe bhai Rupi mane tera hi ND reply ka intezar tha
eib aane de manne tereko aisa asan karwaonga jiska naam hai 'GOLA LAATHI" ;) :p :D

rock on
Jit

netrapalsingh
September 7th, 2006, 08:52 AM
eib aane de manne tereko aisa asan karwaonga jiska naam hai 'GOLA LAATHI" ;) :p :D

rock on
Jit

hahahahahahhah..........great bhai cool majaa agayaa
golalathi.......ye naya yoga tane banayaa dikhtaa hai

netra.....

gaganjat
September 9th, 2006, 10:05 AM
aa rai jeete gaat ke kati rabad band le rya sai. bahut bahadiya !

samranwa
September 14th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Hi!!! Jit
Fabulous work!!!
I am delighted to see that in our gen-X people showing intrest in Yoga.
keep it up dude, when next time I come to Jaipur I would like to take some Yoga & Pranayam lessons, so will you tech me Yoga...Yoga guru :)

cheers!

Sam...

cooljat
September 14th, 2006, 07:34 PM
long time no c were u been??

thanks a lot Sam
whenever u visit Jpr just buzz me
btw Im not that pro to teach u but i can teach u some basic ones
way to go.

Rock on
Jit

Hi!!! Jit
Fabulous work!!!
I am delighted to see that in our gen-X people showing intrest in Yoga.
keep it up dude, when next time I come to Jaipur I would like to take some Yoga & Pranayam lessons, so will you tech me Yoga...Yoga guru :)

cheers!

Sam...

shamshermalik
September 15th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Bhai Jit,
GOLA LAATHI to punishment ke liye use karte hai...kyoon Rupi koi khot kar diya jo yaa golaa laathi laan ki tayari karan laagraa sai.

Shamsher

rock on
Jit

netrapalsingh
September 15th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Bhai Jit,
GOLA LAATHI to punishment ke liye use karte hai...kyoon Rupi koi khot kar diya jo yaa golaa laathi laan ki tayari karan laagraa sai.

Shamsher

mailk sahab ram ram,

GOLA LAATHI koi punishment nahi hai ye jeet ka apnaa banayaa hooa nayaa yoga hai jisme yo kade kade khud hee phas jata hai................
...........us GOLA LAATHI me......

netra.......

cooljat
September 28th, 2006, 07:21 AM
hahahaha :) :D bhaisaab
sahi kaha ish yogasana se Gyaan saa aa jaya kare, kisi ko lena ho to bataiyo

rock on
Jit

mailk sahab ram ram,

GOLA LAATHI koi punishment nahi hai ye jeet ka apnaa banayaa hooa nayaa yoga hai jisme yo kade kade khud hee phas jata hai................
...........us GOLA LAATHI me......

netra.......

swati
September 28th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Ram! ram jit !
yo tujhe ke hogya lalla katai ramdav lagra tu to ke baat hai !
ibja tu bhi television mein dikhega ke.:confused:

chal yoga ke bahanne tera kuch dimag ghutno te sir ki taraf shift to ho jaga

badhiya hai lalla laga ro! keep it up

netrapalsingh
September 28th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Ram! ram jit !
yo tujhe ke hogya lalla katai ramdav lagra tu to ke baat hai !
ibja tu bhi television mein dikhega ke.:confused:

chal yoga ke bahanne tera kuch dimag ghutno te sir ki taraf shift to ho jaga

badhiya hai lalla laga ro! keep it up

hahahahaha bilkul theek kahi swati jee ibja yo yadmi bhee tv par dikha ga........
le le bhai jeet

netra.......

rockyjat
October 9th, 2006, 09:19 PM
hi dinesh mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spdeshwal
October 10th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Hi jit,

You look good in those 'Assana poses'.

I Could do most of these including Mayuraasan in my younger days.

I have gained lots of weight and find really tought to place elbows in the tummy to perform Mayurasan.

My eldest brother( Sudhir's Dad) can still perform all the aasans to the nearly perfection including Mayurrasan ,Morchaal etc.

I have started doing Prayanaam about 4 weeks now, and showing good results.

One thing for sure that Yogaasans and Prayanaam could have electrifying effects on one's personalty. It is like rediscovering myself.

Now, one question Jit, do you know about Sudharshan Kriya? These Art Living people talk a lot about thisand aslo conduct courses on this.

Cheers!

cooljat
October 10th, 2006, 07:06 AM
kunu beta,
what a pleasent surprize to c u here too
so hows ur yoga doin....
keep visitin, u may find more Jat ppl here from Toronto n near by areas

stay fightin fit n concentrate on ur studies too

god bless

rock on
Jit mama

cooljat
October 10th, 2006, 07:19 AM
hey! Jatlanders
I wanna introduce my beloved sweet Nephew Rahul Singh AKA Kunu Singh to all of u, he's 12, studin in 7std n rightnow in Toronto,

one more thing, my home name is Dinesh, so dont get confused with this name!

keep visitin kunu beta!!

Rock on
Jit mama

pnauhwar21
October 10th, 2006, 07:35 AM
one more thing, my home name is Dinesh, so dont get confused with this name!

Rock on
Jit mama

Reminds me of the famous ad : Dinesh ..dinesh ..kya hit ..kya fit..lage raho dinesh ..jit lo duniya..

cooljat
October 11th, 2006, 05:56 AM
Dearest Bhaisaab,

gud to hear from u!
Thanks for the complemnts!

Nice to know that u used to do all of this asanas easily in ur youth n wonderful to learn that Uncle still can perform those difficult Asanas; Well I've observed that last Generation ppl was more in Yoga so were more healthy n fit, in compare to today's Gen!

100% Agreed! Yoga & Pranayam indeed leaves Electrifing Effects on a person, that's why its said Yoga & martial arts, devlops 3 aspectes of a person- physical, mental & spritual!

Bhaisaab I really dont have much Idea about Art of Livin thing & Sudarshan Kriya, but I guess it is more suitable for high profile ppl who've lots of money to spend, kinda 5-star thing. I feel our traditional yoga n Pranayam is the best of the best!

one last thing, let me know u Pranyam shedule, let me see if it needs some change or not?! btw thro' Pranayam its really easy to loose weight n its been proved!

Keep fightin Fit!

Rock on
Jit

Hi jit,

You look good in those 'Assana poses'.

I Could do most of these including Mayuraasan in my younger days.

I have gained lots of weight and find really tought to place elbows in the tummy to perform Mayurasan.

My eldest brother( Sudhir's Dad) can still perform all the aasans to the nearly perfection including Mayurrasan ,Morchaal etc.

I have started doing Prayanaam about 4 weeks now, and showing good results.

One thing for sure that Yogaasans and Prayanaam could have electrifying effects on one's personalty. It is like rediscovering myself.

Now, one question Jit, do you know about Sudharshan Kriya? These Art Living people talk a lot about thisand aslo conduct courses on this.

Cheers!

spdeshwal
October 13th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Dear Jit,

I have a CD of Swami Ram Devji. In that CD, Swami ji has explained in detail all the forms of Prayanam.Any ways, thanx for the offer of guidance. I will be in touch.
My brother had studied in Gurukul Jhajhar for 6-7 years. That is why he is proficient in all the Yogaasans. He was fortunate to have spent many years under watchful eyes of Swami Omanand Saraswati ji and Swami Inderveshji.

Sudarshan kriya is also a part of Yoga/Prayanam. To put it simply, it deals with Breathing Techniques. It teaches you, how to control your behaviour,helps keep you health physically and mentaly through controlling your breathing patterns.
I will share with all of you whenever I get the opportunity ot learn more about this.

Jit, bhai wo New Zealand ka ke rolla tha? Mein bhi hairan tha ki chhote bhai ne NewZealand mein kuchh ruch diya aur hume khabar nahi. Ko-e baat ho te tame pe batta diye naa te ghate mein hehga.

khair khush reh! Maje kar!

Sateypal

koyalsindhu
October 17th, 2006, 08:05 PM
WOW!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!:p:eek::cool:
Nice pozes!!!! VERY NICE!!!!!:):p

cooljat
October 18th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Thanks a Lot! Koyal Beta :)
keep smilin...

Rock on
Jit

WOW!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!:p:eek::cool:
Nice pozes!!!! VERY NICE!!!!!:):p

suniljakhar
October 18th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Excellent Jit, keep it up and spread it in each nook n corner !!