PDA

View Full Version : Taller people are smarter, says study

shamshermalik
August 29th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Hello Jatlanders,

Here is a study which says that tall people are just smarter than their height challenged peers.

Click the link to read the details.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14517687/

Shamsher

cooljat
August 29th, 2006, 08:46 AM
I doubt ;)
Im 6'4" but my papa always says im gud for nothing :rolleyes: :D ;)

rock on
Jit

shamshermalik
August 29th, 2006, 09:20 AM
I doubt ;)

rock on
Jit

Oh..ho exceptions are always there..you might be the one...and I think your father knows you better...so donot worry.

rkumar
August 29th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Height is only one of many parameters responsible for overall smartness of a person. There are many more attributes like how a person dresses up, walks, talks, smiles and so on...

RK^2

keshavdahiya
August 29th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Oh..ho exceptions are always there..you might be the one...and I think your father knows you better...so donot worry.

:p:p:D:D>>>>>>:eek: :o :( ......killkki

bhai DR S Malik this is not humor section this is general setion....;)

ratheetheraist
August 29th, 2006, 02:12 PM
:p:D>>>>>>:eek: :o ......killkki

bhai DR S Malik this is not humor section this is general setion....;)

hmm jo keshu ki waa ee meri bhi bhee;).......katii bhinn ki bhinn....:D:D

maar girrey dr. saab hansaa hansaa.........todd kar diya !!!!:D:D

cooljat
August 29th, 2006, 10:39 PM
You got it right, btw chalo koi naa atleast I made u n some others laugh ;) :cool:

rock on
Jit

shamshermalik
August 29th, 2006, 11:26 PM
I doubt ;)

rock on
Jit

Bhai Jit ye pad ke main bahut haansa tha...isliye baaki baaton ka boora naa maniyo.

anilsangwan
August 30th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Useless Taaga... even I have a good height... but have seen many people more smarter even being shorter in ht...

This kind of useless research and study results are always available on internet anytime....huh...

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Useless Taaga... even I have a good height... but have seen many people more smarter even being shorter in ht...

This kind of useless research and study results are always available on internet anytime....huh...

Bhai Anil for you it might be useless but it is a fact accepted long ago and the current research is not from useless internet site rather done by Princeton University and paper published by National Bureau of Economic Research.

It is a news from REUTERS and On Aug 28, this was on CNN and MSNBC and I think they know what is news and what is useless.

Read the Aug 30, 2006 Times of India...go to http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1929588.cms

Moreover this study donot mean that a tall person is smart than every individual shorter than him...this is on an average...so based on the study donot take it granted that good height will make you smarter than those who are shorter than you...and that should not be the basis to call it useless research.

anilsangwan
August 30th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Arey bhai yeh paper pooper nyu e publish hoya karein... 8-10 logan pe 5-7 Qs boojh liye... ho gayee study... menne issi kayee kar raakhi sein...aar sunnn papaer bhi publish kar raakhey sein so called "phoren university" mein...

par bhai useless nyu sei... aak sirf height e konya ek parameter....bahoot se aur factors hain..( exactly BHINN KI BIHNN for RK Uncle Ji).....

Koi kaam ki baat karo yaaro... aar kaam na sei to majaak kar lo...yeh studies mein kyu apni keemti tame barbaad karo so.....

Ebb ghanna laamba na kheencho iss taage ne...na to toot jaaga

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Arey bhai yeh paper pooper nyu e publish hoya karein... 8-10 logan pe 5-7 Qs boojh liye... ho gayee study... menne issi kayee kar raakhi sein...aar sunnn papaer bhi publish kar raakhey sein so called "phoren university" mein...

Ebb ghanna laamba na kheencho iis taage ne...na to toot jaaga

There is no mention of sampling method and data in the news...so why this prejudice or is it a projection of your thoughts.

I just went through the whole paper and this is not a paper published in your fashion. This includes two Cohort studies one from UK and one from US. Cohort study is considered the best way.They have included more data and there is no sampling bias and the sample size of this study is many hundred thousand times then what you did in your studies. Go to the link below and try to find a fault before critising someones hard work.

http://papers.nber.org/papers/w12466

Donot just read the abstract but go through the whole paper and you will be forced to think.

And remember....
Tootne ke darr se koi cheej buni nahin jaati or jo tootne se darta hai vo kuch bun nahin sakta.

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Go to...

You will see only abstract if you are in a developed country and full paper if in a developing country.

If you are in a developing country or in a country in economic transition you can read the full paper here..if in developed country then use email with a domain suggestive that you belong to one of the above mentioned catagary.

You can use email domain like indiatimes.com etcand if donot have already make new one.

Proper nutrition if provided during childhood increases both intelligence and height.

VPannu
August 30th, 2006, 08:50 AM

Bilkul sahi baat.....katti USELESS.You will never understand that why do people carry out this kind of research.Dont they have time for some fruitful research or something which has got some sense in it.
If you keep browsing on internet for quite a long time you will see probably heaps of such kind of research and results.And this is very true that such researches are carried out on a very small section of people.

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Bilkul sahi baat.....katti USELESS.You will never understand that why do people carry out this kind of research.Dont they have time for some fruitful research or something which has got some sense in it.
If you keep browsing on internet for quite a long time you will see probably heaps of such kind of research and results.And this is very true that such researches are carried out on a very small section of people.

Bhai Pannu read the full paper why the research is conducted and the sample size is about half a million people.

gandasa
August 30th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Malik saab......I don't know how good is this research is but ... Everybody knows that tall guys have the edge when it matters most...I can tell you that for sure.......:cool: :eek: because I am enjoying this edge everyday in my life........

cooljat
August 30th, 2006, 09:45 AM
bhai never mind btw ek purani kahawat hai lambe aadmiyon ki budhi ghutno mein hoti hai......in english as tall as foolish n as dwarf as cunning, then how come tall guy be more smarter!! :confused: ;) ???

rock on
Jit

Bhai Jit ye pad ke main bahut haansa tha...isliye baaki baaton ka boora naa maniyo.

gandasa
August 30th, 2006, 12:33 PM
thats so disappointing jit.......I have something to cheer you up....

Vir bahadur ladke kaun
lambe ucche ladke kaun
Sabse aage ladke kaun...

Everybody knows the answer here...

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 01:04 PM
bhai never mind btw ek purani kahawat hai lambe aadmiyon ki budhi ghutno mein hoti hai......in english as tall as foolish n as dwarf as cunning, then how come tall guy be more smarter!! :confused: ;) ???

rock on
Jit

:) ;) :D :D :D
Bhai Jit aap wale hisab se, 6'4" ki height wale ki budhi to ghutne tain bhi neeche takhanon me aa gayee hogi...!!!

Donot mind !!!

sunitahooda
August 30th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Neeley tu mahrey pai ke sunna chave sai....akk tu SMARTEST sai....;) :D :) :p

anilsangwan
August 30th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Neeley tu mahrey pai ke sunna chave sai....akk tu SMARTEST sai....;) :D :) :p

Bebe mein to smarty bera na soon aak nahi... par yoh Daakdar issa laagya janoo ya research isse ne kari howe.....Kasooti mer le ra sei research ki Kasai....

Aar haan .... bhai daakdar..baar baar link na cheppe... maharey dhorrey koni itna tame... na reserach padhann ka..aar na issse isse reasearch toh ke Jatland pe cheppann ka... sunni baat.... ebb ek audd ne chaal.... :D

sunitahooda
August 30th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Daac Sa'ab....fer TALL tai TALLER honn ka kimme jaabta tai batao....na tai hum bas smart reh jangey arr taller ppl smater arr smartest ho jaangey....kimme jaddi-buttiyan ka bi research geriyo makha...:D :p ;)
Hello Jatlanders,

Here is a study which says that tall people are just smarter than their height challenged peers.

Click the link to read the details.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14517687/

Shamsher

yashbeniwal
August 30th, 2006, 03:11 PM
meri bhi kati bhinn ki bhinn....... kilki paikilki.....
bebe nu tai meri maa kya karein bete tu lakhain main ek sai... par u dacdaar maine depress kare sai......... kilki @ depress....
ere main tai nu chhau su ek main crore main ek ho jau........ fer yeh research aale khazoor ke pede...... tai maine ghane galat laagai sai ..... yeh humnai waa khawat yaad diwawai sai .... kisne kahi thi waa....
" LAMBA HUWA TO KYA HUA, JAISE PED KHAZOOR,
PANCHI KO CHHAYA NAHIN , FAL LAGAI ATI DOOR"

Daac Sa'ab....fer TALL tai TALLER honn ka kimme jaabta tai batao....na tai hum bas smart reh jangey arr taller ppl smater arr smartest ho jaangey....kimme jaddi-buttiyan ka bi research geriyo makha...:D :p ;)

yashbeniwal
August 30th, 2006, 03:26 PM
bhayion mere mama ke gaam main ek 7 foot ka lamba aadmi tha... er is research ka kati ulta asar tha uspai ...... o smart nahi tha.. ( reserch failed)..
bhai istai bhi dukhad ghatna yaa thi ke ... o chorra tadaf kai mar gyaa... par uska byah koni hoya...... er yaa kati sachaai sai........

eb batao yaa reserach us time kit thi ... yaa us time pai ho jaati tai kam tai kam .... yaa reserch dikha kai uska byah toh karwaa e sakai the........
keh dende u ghana suthre sai .. yaa research bhi kah sai................;) :p :cool:

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Aar haan .... bhai daakdar..baar baar link na cheppe... maharey dhorrey koni itna tame... na reserach padhann ka..aar na issse isse reasearch toh ke Jatland pe cheppann ka... sunni baat.... ebb ek audd ne chaal.... :D

Bhai Sangwan..links were in reply to your objection on validity of the study...the sample size is more than 435,000 bhai jahan tak baat hai time ki to lagah hai poora din aap internet pe raho ho. Ye research meri naa hai par kissi ke hard work ki kadar karne or usko discuss karne me koi buraayee naa,

Bina pade kissi ko galat batanaa koi samajhdaari nahin.

Jahan tak sawal hai "sunni baat...ebb ek aud ne chaal" Bhai,Donot show your frustration.It means that you donot have any valid arguments to support your previous stand or bhai agar time naa hai aapke pass to es taage gailyan ke aankh laag ri sain.

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Bhai sachchai to ye hai...shayad hi koi asi ladki hogi jo kad me apne se chhote ladke ke sath shaadi karti hogi...even in arranged marriege the girls parents donot agree to marry their girl to a boy with height less than that of the girl. Bhai agar yaa baat bhi naa theek lagti to pass pados me research kar liyo.

bhayion mere mama ke gaam main ek 7 foot ka lamba aadmi tha... er is research ka kati ulta asar tha uspai ...... o smart nahi tha.. ( reserch failed)..
bhai istai bhi dukhad ghatna yaa thi ke ... o chorra tadaf kai mar gyaa... par uska byah koni hoya...... er yaa kati sachaai sai........

eb batao yaa reserach us time kit thi ... yaa us time pai ho jaati tai kam tai kam .... yaa reserch dikha kai uska byah toh karwaa e sakai the........
keh dende u ghana suthre sai .. yaa research bhi kah sai................;) :p :cool:

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 03:44 PM

Sunita in that study its mentioned somewhere...so better read yourself.

Just go to... http://papers.nber.org/papers/w12466

yashbeniwal
August 30th, 2006, 04:32 PM
tu nu kar mannai naya joke gera sai.. o padh le teri samajh main aa jaawagaa saara maamla......... daab le is khatke nai...
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16931 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16931)

Bhai sachchai to ye hai...shayad hi koi asi ladki hogi jo kad me apne se chhote ladke ke sath shaadi karti hogi...even in arranged marriege the girls parents donot agree to marry their girl to a boy with height less than that of the girl. Bhai agar yaa baat bhi naa theek lagti to pass pados me research kar liyo.

shamshermalik
August 30th, 2006, 08:43 PM
tu nu kar mannai naya joke gera sai.. o padh le teri samajh main aa jaawagaa saara maamla......... daab le is khatke nai...
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16931 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16931)

Bahut badhiya bhai...tu eb ek kaam kariye us tau nai salah de diye ki apni ladki ki shaadi koi dhaaii futiya doond ke uski gail karde...kissi madari gail nacha jaagaa.

anilsangwan
August 30th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Kaatya rogg bhai yeshu.... Hukum ka ikka maara... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Kilkiiii@ Hukum ka ikka....saari research phail kar dee Phoren Unibersity aalli...he he he he

Marrya re haans haans ke aapke Jokddey pe...aar fer iss taagey pe aa ke to aur bhi haansi aayee....ha ha ha ha ha

downtoearth
August 30th, 2006, 09:56 PM
dr saab,,, baaki ya thread nuey chaalti rahi,,, to ek reserch to pakki ho jaagi,,,, akk mansaan ey mein dimmmag ghaat hooya karey :D;):D;):p..

cooljat
August 30th, 2006, 11:00 PM
ur right bro....no need to get disppointed....i know tha answer :cool:
I was just in lighter mood ;)

rock on
Jit

Malik saab......I don't know how good is this research is but ... Everybody knows that tall guys have the edge when it matters most...I can tell you that for sure.......:cool: :eek: because I am enjoying this edge everyday in my life........

shamshermalik
August 31st, 2006, 01:45 AM
dr saab,,, baaki ya thread nuey chaalti rahi,,, to ek reserch to pakki ho jaagi,,,, akk mansaan ey mein dimmmag ghaat hooya karey :D;):D;):p..

Bhai Rupendra bilkul theek kahi...bina kissi study ko pade or samjhe usko criticise karna or useless kahna to dimag wali baat nahin...!!!

anilsangwan
August 31st, 2006, 05:37 AM
Issi issi study copy paste karna bhi dimmaag waali baat nahi bhai.....:D :D

yashbeniwal
August 31st, 2006, 10:06 AM
mere bhi kati bhin ki bhin

Issi issi study copy paste karna bhi dimmaag waali baat nahi bhai.....:D :D

rahultokas
August 31st, 2006, 11:02 AM
Bahut badhiya bhai...tu eb ek kaam kariye us tau nai salah de diye ki apni ladki ki shaadi koi dhaaii futiya doond ke uski gail karde...kissi madari gail nacha jaagaa.

Daktar sahab,,, ibb itnaaa chota bhi na hona chaahiye chora,, hahhaha,, isspay bhi sai ek chutakla,, manne kai mahine pehla post kara tha,,, lo padh lo aap bhi,,

"Ek bai ek chora hove sai Raldu ,,, wo tha ghane chote kad ka,,tai bhai,, ussney dekhan aale aa ge,,

Raldu nai dekh kai,, chori waale rishta karan tai naatge,,,

fer k tha,,,,raldu ke ghar ke chhoh mai hoke bolle : Mhare chore mai ke kami sai?

ya sun ke chori waale bolle : Hamne ke iska khuttha gaadna sai".:D :D

yashbeniwal
August 31st, 2006, 11:57 AM
Rahul rehan de bhai Dr sahab shrama jaawange......... kilkipaikilki....

Daktar sahab,,, ibb itnaaa chota bhi na hona chaahiye chora,, hahhaha,, isspay bhi sai ek chutakla,, manne kai mahine pehla post kara tha,,, lo padh lo aap bhi,,

"Ek bai ek chora hove sai Raldu ,,, wo tha ghane chote kad ka,,tai bhai,, ussney dekhan aale aa ge,,

Raldu nai dekh kai,, chori waale rishta karan tai naatge,,,

fer k tha,,,,raldu ke ghar ke chhoh mai hoke bolle : Mhare chore mai ke kami sai?

ya sun ke chori waale bolle : Hamne ke iska khuttha gaadna sai".:D :D

sansanwalamit
August 31st, 2006, 01:02 PM
The study seems to be absolutely right, no wonder countries like Japan and China are so backwards whereas African countries are doing so well, no wonder smart tall Africans are giving an edge to short Japanese, and Chinese in this world:)

What a BS, kade te mil jaa hain aisi studies

Cheers,

shamshermalik
August 31st, 2006, 02:38 PM
The study seems to be absolutely right, no wonder countries like Japan and China are so backwards whereas African countries are doing so well, no wonder smart tall Africans are giving an edge to short Japanese, and Chinese in this world:)

Cheers,

You cannot compare two different races and different geographical regoins...you have to do it within a race and region. after adjuting other influencing facotrs. This study is in peer group not a comparison of intercontinental features.

VPannu
August 31st, 2006, 04:22 PM

Cheers,
:D :D :D :D ghani badhiya baat kah di bhai Amit.is study ke hisaab te to chinke atleast 7' ke hone chahiye the and Africa would have been lilliput.
Par ek baat or se yo taaga nahi se yo se "RUBBERBAND".....marrya batta khinchta e jaa se

captkalkal
September 1st, 2006, 03:29 PM
Dr Bhaisahab,

Aapka yo thread aapne upar to kati fit hai !!:D (6'2")

Bhaiyon jisne naa soot aata wo aaram tai baithe raho nai,:cool: main ek isa taaga dhoondan laag rahya soon jismai chotte height aalyan ki badai kar raakhi ho !!:D :) . 'Google' tau jyain tai to banaya gaya tha ,ak saare raaji raaji gujara kar lein !!

Ram Ram,
Capt Pawan,

'VEER BHOGYA VASUNDHARA'

shamshermalik
September 1st, 2006, 04:27 PM
Captain sahab,

Ek baat batana fauj me bharti hone ke liye kitni height chahiye..shayad koi minimum height hain naa uske liye.

Do reply.
Jaihind.

Shamsher

PS: to read the full study go to http://papers.nber.org/papers/w12466
Give proper nutrition to kids in childhood...they will be taller and smarter.

Dr Bhaisahab,

Aapka yo thread aapne upar to kati fit hai !!:D (6'2")

Bhaiyon jisne naa soot aata wo aaram tai baithe raho nai,:cool: main ek isa taaga dhoondan laag rahya soon jismai chotte height aalyan ki badai kar raakhi ho !!:D :) . 'Google' tau jyain tai to banaya gaya tha ,ak saare raaji raaji gujara kar lein !!

Ram Ram,
Capt Pawan,

'VEER BHOGYA VASUNDHARA'

chhillar
September 1st, 2006, 11:23 PM
All rest of the short people (chhutanki) are welcome to comment here...in fact they are obliged to do so......:D

shailendra
September 2nd, 2006, 01:39 AM
All rest of the short people are welcome to comment here...in fact they are obliged to do so......:D

Ha! Ha!...was just browsing thru, but this was too much to not respond on! Right on Chillar Bhai!!! Heh! Heh! Heh!.............:D :D :D

fool4love
September 2nd, 2006, 02:02 AM
All rest of the short people (chhutanki) are welcome to comment here...in fact they are obliged to do so......:D
LOL........ BURNNNNNNN :D

shamshermalik
September 2nd, 2006, 02:38 AM

Ha ha ha ha...Chillar bhai what a welcome..!!!:) :) :D :D

chhillar
September 2nd, 2006, 02:51 AM
arre rahan de bhai dacter, neu kaya karen bhai ek...

Andhe ko mat kahiye andha, kahiye Bhaddar Sen:D
Dheere dheere puchhiye, kaise phootte tere nain:D :D

shamshermalik
September 2nd, 2006, 02:55 AM
arre rahan de bhai dacter, neu kaya karen bhai ek...

Andhe ko mat kahiye andha, kahiye Bhadar Sen:D
Dheere dheere puchhiye, kaise phootte tere nain:D :D

OOps!!! what a diplomatic way, loosks like you are welll versed in communication style.

chhillar
September 2nd, 2006, 03:00 AM
OOps!!! what a diplomatic way, loosks like you are welll versed in communication style.

Hope your study doesn't say that short people don't have good sense of humor...one thing I must say is that short people are really good dancers in general, thunke lagane mein aik no. ke ustad hote hein…kyon bhaio???

shamshermalik
September 2nd, 2006, 03:08 AM
Hope your study doesn't say that short people don't have good sense of humor...one thing I must say is that short people are really good dancers in general, thunke lagane mein aik no. ke ustad hote hein…kyon bhaio???

Bhai Chillar ya study meri naa hai...yaa to publish ki hai National Bureau of Economic Resaerch, USA ne. Main to discuss karne ke liye layaa tha.

Haan ye thumke wali baat aapki kati theek hai, kai to choriyan tain bhi jyada kasute thumke lagaa de hain.

ritu
September 5th, 2006, 07:09 PM
ohhh is shamsher ne t saare laambe razi kar diye chahe ho onme t addhe kati bawli bhooch:confused: er ke razi ho ho ke is study ki ha me ha milan lag rahe h.is studia ki isi ki tisi apni real life me dekh lo ne er apne aap ne dekh lo.dunia t to juth bol loge par apne aap t sabne bera h kun kitne paani me h.
height ka er intelligency ka koi lena dena nahi h.
shamsher aura ke t paache laga rah se tu ek google t layo so tum apna stuff ya teri study bhi tu ode t hi tha k la raha se.

captkalkal
September 5th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Captain sahab,

Ek baat batana fauj me bharti hone ke liye kitni height chahiye..shayad koi minimum height hain naa uske liye.

Do reply.
Jaihind.

Shamsher

PS: to read the full study go to http://papers.nber.org/papers/w12466
Give proper nutrition to kids in childhood...they will be taller and smarter.

Dr Bhaisahab,

There is no height restriction in Army as far as officer cadre is concerned, however for jawans there is a minimum height required which varies from regiment to regiment. Eg for Jat / RajRif /Rajput Regt it might be 5'7" but for Gorkha Regt it might be 5' only ( kai kai to kasai paanch ke bi na hote:D ).
In the same manner it is different even for Sikh and Sikh LI Regts as the caste of Sikh troops is different in them(Sikh-Jatts,SikhLI- SC Sikhs)

Airforce and navy also more or less same rule is there barring fighter pilots,jahan mere jaise lambdhing ko bhi reject kar sakte hain:) as one has to fit into the cockpit of the aircraft.Somebody from Airforce can explain it in a better way.

I hope my answer has clarified your doubt ??

Ram Ram,

Capt Pawan Kalkal,

'VEER BHOGYA VASUNDHARA'

shamshermalik
September 6th, 2006, 10:07 AM
ohhh is shamsher ne t saare laambe razi kar diye chahe ho onme t addhe kati bawli bhooch:confused: er ke razi ho ho ke is study ki ha me ha milan lag rahe h.is studia ki isi ki tisi apni real life me dekh lo ne er apne aap ne dekh lo.dunia t to juth bol loge par apne aap t sabne bera h kun kitne paani me h.
height ka er intelligency ka koi lena dena nahi h.
shamsher aura ke t paache laga rah se tu ek google t layo so tum apna stuff ya teri study bhi tu ode t hi tha k la raha se.

Ha ha ha ha...Ritu bade dinon baad nazar aayee..kahan thi etne din..gayab hi ho gayee thi...or aate hi ho gayee suru...good keep it up...wether the study is true or in real life with everyone but these arguments are making lambus and chitankus laugh.

Ha ha ha ha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

shamshermalik
September 6th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Capt. Sahab...thanks for the detailed reply.

Jaihind.

Shamsher

monikadahiya
September 7th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Dr Bhaisahab,

There is no height restriction in Army as far as officer cadre is concerned, however for jawans there is a minimum height required which varies from regiment to regiment. Eg for Jat / RajRif /Rajput Regt it might be 5'7" but for Gorkha Regt it might be 5' only ( kai kai to kasai paanch ke bi na hote:D ).
In the same manner it is different even for Sikh and Sikh LI Regts as the caste of Sikh troops is different in them(Sikh-Jatts,SikhLI- SC Sikhs)

Airforce and navy also more or less same rule is there barring fighter pilots,jahan mere jaise lambdhing ko bhi reject kar sakte hain:) as one has to fit into the cockpit of the aircraft.Somebody from Airforce can explain it in a better way.

I hope my answer has clarified your doubt ??

Ram Ram,

Capt Pawan Kalkal,

'VEER BHOGYA VASUNDHARA'

This shows kaise kaam ke liye lambu logon ki requirement hai.. aur jidhar deemag aur senses ki jarurat hoti hai, udhar no height restriction.. :p

deepakchoudhry
September 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Ib tu laambe ki Karstani bhi sun le.

Ek baar Ek Lamba Admi Sabzi Market Gaya.

Aur Sabzi walay say Bola bhai Yeh Neemboo Kay Bhav main Diye.

Sabzi Wala Bola, Bhai Tohda Nicchey nay aaja...Yeh Neemboo nahin Santray (oranges) hai..:D

deepakchoudhry
September 8th, 2006, 03:03 AM
This shows kaise kaam ke liye lambu logon ki requirement hai.. aur jidhar deemag aur senses ki jarurat hoti hai, udhar no height restriction.. :p

Ha Ha Ha....Good one.:)

shamshermalik
September 8th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Ek bar 25 saal ka teen footiya jawan apne babu ke saath shahar jaa rahaa tha...raaste main ek baag that to socha thoda aaram kar len... chhayaa me khade hoke.

Thodi der main us ladke ne kaha "babu neemboo tod do.
Uske babu ne dekha neemboo to kahin naa the.
Ladka phir bolya babu neemboo tod do.
Uske babu ne poocha kahan hai to ladke ne hath se eshara kiya vo rahe.

Uske babu ne usko ek mara thappad or bolya gadhe vo neemboo nahi santre(oranges) hain...aa mere kandhe pai baith ke dekh le...arr tod bhi le.

Ib tu laambe ki Karstani bhi sun le.

Ek baar Ek Lamba Admi Sabzi Market Gaya.

Aur Sabzi walay say Bola bhai Yeh Neemboo Kay Bhav main Diye.

Sabzi Wala Bola, Bhai Tohda Nicchey nay aaja...Yeh Neemboo nahin Santray (oranges) hai..:D

ritu
September 9th, 2006, 12:22 AM
hahahhahahah monika kati sahi kahi bebe tan.hahhahaa:) :)

ram6april
September 9th, 2006, 01:48 AM
Dacter sahb yaa khamkhaan ki argument aalli RAIL kyo bhajaa raakhee sai aapne.....manne yaa RAIL ek din aur dekhi thi uss din te tame saa naa thaa reply karan kaa............... aapne LAAMbe arr Chootey pe swaal te thaa diyaa per kitte nu naa batayaa ak LAambe kunse hove sain i mean what is standrad hieght for them............. arr Chhotey kunse reh jyaan sain........... ek be kariyo yaa clear si............... arr main aapne ek baat aur bata du... jab survey nu kaya karen akk 200 thousand logo se poocha huaa hai that only mean 2000............. kyon ki meri survey karan ki company thi delhi me............ manne do char coamniyo ke survey karvaye the.............

arr baaki aade sabne beraa sai.......... arr as i think here on jatland most of the people are from abroad or well educated ..........so many of them knew the fact............

arr manne ek baat aur note karri.......... aap her kisse ki baat kaa jawaab denaa jaruri samjho so........... thats not really very important.........

chhillar
September 9th, 2006, 04:10 AM
May I request to all those who post views on this thread to mention their height as well so that we can see your views in the same light :)

shamshermalik
September 9th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Bhai Hooda sahab...koi rail main bina ticket chadaga to ticket to kategi hi... jahan mera dil karta hai main do char laiin likh deta hoon isse apko preshani nahi honi chahiye.

Baki jahan tak sawal hai aapke survey karne ka..to agar aap fruad data taiyar karte ho to jaruri nahin saare eisa hi karte honge...ek baar padh lena ki Cohort study or simple survey me ktna fark hota hai...hamara desh beimaani or corruption ne mara hai..esliye please aisi sahal mat do ki jahan 200 thousand logon ka survey karna ho vahan 2000 se swal poochh ke usko 200 thousand ka dikha do...aisi beemaani se app tpaise to kama lenge lekin jyada din nahin. App pade likhe ho zara socho aapki company ke liye koi aisa jhootha survey karke app ko dede to aapko kitna financial nuksaan hoga or kitni manseek pareshaani. AAp ke survey par us company ki saari planning hai or aap uska baththa baitha denge.

Bhai agar tarakki karni hai to thodi emaandaari apne andar laaooo...nahin to logon ka viswas kho doge or desh ka bhi nukshan karoge.

Jahan tak es study ki or aapke survey karne ke tareekon ki baat hai to ek baar es study ko poore padh lo shayad aap es se kuch sheekh sako..baaki meri baaton ka jyada boora mat manna kyonki sachchaii kadvi hoti esliye thoda boora to aapko lagega.

Aap jhoothe survey karke apna bank balance dekh kar to kush ho jaaooge lekin aapki atma aapko jaroor kachotegi ek din.

Baaki apni quarries clear karne ke liye ye study padh le agar koi dikkat ho to bata diyo email kardoongs aapko

click to read the full study..

I think hardly anyone who has commented above has read this study. In my first post I just posted the news without comments but then few person like you called it useless without even reading it and pointing the faults...you cannot undermine someone;s hard work like this...first read it and then comment it..and moreover it's not the first study on this issue...it is well accepted even before this study...it only strengthens the view.

I expect your feedback based on the study but not based on your prejudice.

Regards,
Shamsher

Dacter sahb yaa khamkhaan ki argument aalli RAIL kyo bhajaa raakhee sai aapne.....manne yaa RAIL ek din aur dekhi thi uss din te tame saa naa thaa reply karan kaa............... aapne LAAMbe arr Chootey pe swaal te thaa diyaa per kitte nu naa batayaa ak LAambe kunse hove sain i mean what is standrad hieght for them............. arr Chhotey kunse reh jyaan sain........... ek be kariyo yaa clear si............... arr main aapne ek baat aur bata du... jab survey nu kaya karen akk 200 thousand logo se poocha huaa hai that only mean 2000............. kyon ki meri survey karan ki company thi delhi me............ manne do char coamniyo ke survey karvaye the.............

arr baaki aade sabne beraa sai.......... arr as i think here on jatland most of the people are from abroad or well educated ..........so many of them knew the fact............

arr manne ek baat aur note karri.......... aap her kisse ki baat kaa jawaab denaa jaruri samjho so........... thats not really very important.........

shamshermalik
September 9th, 2006, 07:37 AM
I apologise if this thread has hurt anyone's feeling but I would request them to go though the whole study...you may know what the truth is.

The biggest irony is that non of those who commented in this thread has read the study....all the comments are based on prejudice and to defend the the person's stature.

By posting it here I donot mean to hurt anyone but may be good nutrion to your kids can increase their height and inteligece as well.

captkalkal
September 12th, 2006, 10:28 AM

Monica,

I wonder, have you ever tried your luck in one of the SSB's to get into Army ?? Try it out you'll come to know it is not all about height and brawns.

For your kind info one is tested on various tests for Five days and 16 Officer Like Qualities are confirmed before selecting a candidate in Forces.

Definitely a high IQ level is not a admit pass to Army as an intelligent guy may not be a good leader or a courageous man/woman......so on and so forth.

ravinderdahiya
September 12th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Bhai,
Kati useless nahi hai,
Tum doctor saab ki baat samjho he said that there is a probablity of higher sharpness of mind in taller persons, and it is one of the many factor
which nowhere implies that A tall guy in every case will be mor smart then a short one but it is a contributing factor.
But we may say that this does not hold much of importance till the time we device ways to put this study to use of mankind and industry.