PDA

View Full Version : American Women Driver Jokes...

shokeen123
July 19th, 2002, 08:13 AM
A woman had a head on crash involving another car and a utility pole. The state trooper (traffic police) asked her what went wrong? The woman said, "Gee... Officer, I don't know?" All I know is that when I swerved to the right there was this huge tree in front of my eyes. Then, when I swerved to the left, there was another one on that side. Then I tried to reverse the car, and there it was again! I just couldn't help hitting the tree!"

The trooper scanned the interior of the car for a minute, and said, "Ma'am, there is not a tree on this highway for next 30 miles....it's your car freshner (pine shape) dangling from the rear view mirror!

:-D

Sujata

mansi
July 19th, 2002, 07:01 PM
sujata ji
with this good one i remember one more -:

once taking a nice long drive on a curvy mountain highway late one night, my friend was complaining about the car behind us.
"that guy must be drunk !" she said."everytime i move over to let him pass, he slows down. when i get back on the road, he gets closer and stays on my tail."
thirty minutes later , the car turned on a set of flashing blue lights. coming up to our window, the officer said, "madam, i'd like you to take an alcohol test. you 've been swerving on and off the road for half an hour."

crsnadar
July 19th, 2002, 07:03 PM
NICE JOKE.
SUJATA JI.

-RAHUL

rsdalal
July 19th, 2002, 10:59 PM
Good one...

Mansi (Jul 19, 2002 09:31 a.m.):
sujata ji
with this good one i remember one more -:

once taking a nice long drive on a curvy mountain highway late one night, my friend was complaining about the car behind us.
"that guy must be drunk !" she said."everytime i move over to let him pass, he slows down. when i get back on the road, he gets closer and stays on my tail."
thirty minutes later , the car turned on a set of flashing blue lights. coming up to our window, the officer said, "madam, i'd like you to take an alcohol test. you 've been swerving on and off the road for half an hour."

anurana
July 19th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Sujata (Jul 18, 2002 10:43 p.m.):
A woman had a head on crash involving another car and a utility pole.

Sujata

Err log beechare Santa Singh ne badnaam karan laag rahe ss...ye angreej kaun se kam ss..

shokeen123
July 22nd, 2002, 09:25 PM
Mansi,

I believe the tables turned around in case of your friend.....that's v-e-r-y funny!

Sujata

mansi
July 23rd, 2002, 08:49 PM
Sujata ji
it is surely funny for us and that is why i had posted it, but the poor girl was sick to her stomach for days with this incident.
just curious about what's funny,the joke or the turning of the tables in case of my friend.:)

Sujata (Jul 22, 2002 11:55 a.m.):
Mansi,

I believe the tables turned around in case of your friend.....that's v-e-r-y funny!

Sujata

shokeen123
July 23rd, 2002, 09:41 PM
Mansi:

It's funny with a bit of ironic and sad twist. Poor thing she was being too considerate to avoid meddling with the (supposedly drunk) driver, but ended up being questioned herslf. Although at your friend's expense, but that part is funny....

Not too long ago (past Sunday) I was myself drivigng through Pennsylvaina's mountaineous terrain from Canada (in rain). My personal rule of thumb is to keep glancing through the rear view mirror, and anytime I see an odd looking car (too many antennas sticking out), I change the lane, slow down, let it pass, and then follow close behind to make up for the lost time!

Hey Mansi, just trying to make the situation lighter....My sympathies are with your friend. You think I haven't been in a similar situation? Wrong! My husband thinks "I live dangerously" when it comes to driving! :-D

Sujata

rathee
July 24th, 2002, 06:57 PM
hai koye mhaara bhi amrica ka vija (visa) lagwa de to hum bhi isi driving ke swaad se le leven....!!! :-)