PDA

View Full Version : Justified death sentence by Supreme Court

shamshermalik
September 1st, 2006, 08:46 AM
Dear Friends,

In the rarest-of-rare verdict, Supereme Court awarded death sentece to two women for kidnapping 13 children and murdering 9 of them.

Go to http://indiaenews.com/2006-08/20585-supreme-court-awards-penalty.htm

They used to kidnap infants and children below five, then indulge in bagging, pick pocketing and other such things. Seeing a child in their arms they were let off after being caught. When the children grew up and were no more useful, they used to kill them and through them.

We sometime may give money to such bagger ladies with child in their arms thinking to help them, But that way we are only helping them commiting more crimes and indirectly bring more baggers into the society. All such ladies are physically healthy and either use kids or indulge in prostitution.
But the goverment is not stopping them. There must be some system to stop this type of bagging and random checks should be done to make sure that such bagger ladies carrying kids are their legitimate one, otherwise many kids will loose their life and family.

I wonder on one more thing..in few days there might be some human rights advocates and some anti-capital punishment personalities and some women's oganisation, who may ask for pardon and to convert the setence to life imprisonment...but the sentence is fully justified and drama from any such organisation should not have any affect on it.

The last thing Hon'ble Supreme Court is expected to do is do give some time bound directions to the government to come up with a plan to prevent such crimes.

And a request to the society, please stop giving money to such baggers, by giving money to them we are encouraging them to commit more such crimes..there might be many more who were not caught. No harm in feeding a hungry person or giving a piece of cloth to one who need it but no money.

Shamsher

manisharaman
September 1st, 2006, 09:56 AM
It was a good decision by the supreme court. Infect according to me they should be hanged today itself. How can one kill such small kids don’t they have heart.

Dear Friends,

In the rerest-of-rare verdict, Supereme Court awarded death sentece to two women for kidnapping 13 children and murdering 9 of them.

Go to http://indiaenews.com/2006-08/20585-supreme-court-awards-penalty.htm

They used to kidnap infants and children below five, then indulge in bagging, pick pocketing and other such things. Seeing a child in their arms they were let off ven after bieng caught. When the children grew up and were no more useful, they used to kill them and through them.

We sometime may give money to such bagger ladies with child in their arms thinking to help them, But that way we are only helping them commiting more crimes and indirectly bring more baggers into the society. All such ladies are physically healthy and either use kids or indulge in prostitution.
But the goverment is not stopping them. There must be some system to stop this type of bagging and random checks should be done to make sure that such bagger ladies carrying kids are their legitimate one, otherwise many kids will loose their life and family.

I wonder on one more thing..in few days there might be some human rights advocates and some anti-capital punishment personalities and some women's oganisation, who may ask for pardon and to convert the sence to life imprisonment...but the sentence is fully justified and drama from any such organisation should not have any affect on it.

The last thing Hon'ble Supreme Court is expected to do is do give some time bound directions to the government to come up with a plan to prevent such crimes.

And a request to the society, please stop giving money to such baggers, by giving money to them we are encouraging them to commit more such crimes..there might be many more who were not caught. No harm in feeding a hungry person or giving a piece of cloth to one who need it but no money.

Shamsher

navingulia
September 1st, 2006, 10:22 AM
Dear Friends,
You all know which case I am referring to.

Important point is that one shouldnot give money to child beggars or for that matter any beggar. If you want to give, give food item or clothing or help i any other way. The thing is that by giving a coin we feel great that we have done something, if we want to we should spare some time and efforts for it.

There are a large number of labourer/beggar parents who have more children so that they can beg and collect more money for them, while the child gets nothing except hardships.

Remember, when a child is begging, he is not doing it out of choice, he has been sent to do that with a motive, which is to feed and elder's needs.

Another thing, it is easy to hate but those women have grown from our society. At some place we are also to blame. From a population of 28 crore in 1947 to a population of 128 crore in 2005, we have become indifferent to human suffering, poverty and all wrongs going on. We feel safe and get safe in our homes and feel no responsibility towards giving to the society any efforts to improve things. We dont realise that if we dont have a clean society the dirt is going to fall in on us one day.

Please communicate this message if you feel it is worth it.
Regards
Navin Gulia

shamshermalik
September 1st, 2006, 02:22 PM
What happened in the society that forced these two women to kidnap and murder innocent children just for their selfish reasons. as you have put this blame on the society...so hope you will put some more light on it.

Another thing, it is easy to hate but those women have grown from our society. At some place we are also to blame. From a population of 28 crore in 1947 to a population of 128 crore in 2005, we have become indifferent to human suffering, poverty and all wrongs going on.

Please communicate this message if you feel it is worth it.
Regards
Navin Gulia

navingulia
September 1st, 2006, 03:28 PM
Dear Malik Sir,
1. These women saw their own mother doing this to kids (as told in news) so they grew up with indifference and accepted it as normal. Those who grow up in violence prone areas (like aphghanistan) become indifferent to violence and bloodshed.
2. Do you think this is the only case? We have this going on at every traffic signal, every market place. We do nothing to stop it. No kid comes begging on the road at his own will, he has been sent. Violence begets violence, crime begets crime. If we do nothing to stop it, we are to blame. When i say 'we' i mean the majority. The majority is sleeping and happy with their own lives and dont care what goes on. We need to work, that is what i mean.
Regards

shamshermalik
September 1st, 2006, 04:08 PM
Dear Naveen,

Yes their mother was supposed to be hanged too if she was alive. Agreed that they were brought up in a violent environment. But society does not ask their mother to do that. Their mother only took advantage of the society as people give money to such ladies carrying kids and she exploited it...its where you can blame the society but still the reality is little different.

when you say we have become indifferent to human sufering and poverty then it does not go down in my thoughts. No, over society was not indifferent to these two women and toward the kids they claimed to be their own...the society was kind enough to give them money, was kind enough to leave them when they were caught doing wrong things. Many of us in our society shared their sorrow by giving some help may be in the form of few paisa or few rupees. So you cannot say that the society become indifferent. The society is being exploited by such people.

To say that these two women killed the kids because they were brought up in a violent environment is also not fully justified. And our society did not ask her mother to teach them such things. Moreover why they killed the children when they grew old...because these kids grew enough to understand whats wrong and whats right and might have stopped dong what they wanted. Its not that these women donot know thats its crime to kill children..they even used different names to escape police. So they were well awre of their doings and were doing it delibrately.

Society should stop giving any penny to such beggars but when some of us see these beggars infront of temple then we think by giving these beggars some money we are pleasing the God. And this case tells us what kind of charity we are doing by giving money to such beggars. Correct me if I am wrong any where because I only look it from this point of view. If we know the age of these two when they start commiting this crime in 1990 it can become little more clear how they started it.

Shamsher

trueblueindian
September 6th, 2006, 02:22 PM
sure its a right descesion,

navin and malik bhai u both r rite here, infact whn navin said that our socitey needs a big time change, hes damn right (on that begging issue) but also the imp. thing is that there cannot be any reason to justify such and act of cruelity.

navin bhai also rembember this, serial killers are present in all parts of world so our or any other socitey on other hand cant do much on this, these sorts of retarded and crazy people live everywhere in this world, but the gud thing is their number is limited to few.