PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help us to make our NGO website.

shamshermalik
September 1st, 2006, 03:06 PM
Dear Friends,

We formed a NGO "Help Group Welfare Society" in 2005. Its a registered society and currently active mainly in Hisar district but we are slowly spreading it with increase in the man power and increasing donations. We are mainly helping AIDS patient, currently we provide free medicines to about 25 patients, spreading awareness on AIDS, helping the kids of AIDS patients to get educated, doing AIDS survillence, on call donars blood bank plus we are making people aware against andhwishwas, jaado-tona and tantrik etc.

We are planning to make a web site and for that we need some help as the responsibility is on me and I am not into web designing...only know the basics of computer as a layman.

So if anyone can help kindly reply..we can start the work from sep 06 as I am busy till then.

Thanks and regards,
Shamsher

meenu_singhch
October 20th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Hello Dr. Malik,

This is Meenu here.Actually i am going through the site after a long time.
I was looking for such kind of work which we can start though our website.I am into web application developer and i would like to start with this assignment after discussing the proper requirements.

Thanks,
Meenu

vijay
October 20th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Hi Shamsher bhai,

I am into Web Programming. Plz feel free to contact me in this matter.
I will be glad to help you.

rohit82
January 9th, 2007, 06:57 PM
:)
Dear Friends,

We formed a NGO "Help Group Welfare Society" in 2005. Its a registered society and currently active mainly in Hisar district but we are slowly spreading it with increase in the man power and increasing donations. We are mainly helping AIDS patient, currently we provide free medicines to about 25 patients, spreading awareness on AIDS, helping the kids of AIDS patients to get educated, doing AIDS survillence, on call donars blood bank plus we are making people aware against andhwishwas, jaado-tona and tantrik etc.

We are planning to make a web site and for that we need some help as the responsibility is on me and I am not into web designing...only know the basics of computer as a layman.

So if anyone can help kindly reply..we can start the work from sep 06 as I am busy till then.

Thanks and regards,
Shamsher

I m Rohit .... Working as a software developer ....Please feel free to disscuss anything regarding the site,..

Best of luck

Rohit:)