PDA

View Full Version : Negative Energy?

anilkadian
September 7th, 2006, 01:19 AM
i have heard about negative energy flows and its consequenses, but really don't know much about the topic.

if i come to know that i have been surrounded by some negative energy, then how to overcome?:confused:

anybody...???????????

anilkadian
September 7th, 2006, 10:59 PM
no one:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

vrshokeen
September 7th, 2006, 11:06 PM
0waise JAT ka negative energy gail 36 ka aankda hein pher bhi kuch ek refind
JATs ke liye thdi bhaut madad ye link kar sakta hein

http://www.physics.hku.hk/~tboyce/sf/topics/wormhole/wormhole.html
http://www.fengshuimiracle.com/column_getting_rid_of_negative_energy.htm

par bhai aap to itne achhe achhe chutkale likh rahe ho phikar te negative energy ne hoti hogi;)

anilkadian
September 7th, 2006, 11:15 PM
0waise JAT ka negative energy gail 36 ka aankda hein pher bhi kuch ek refind
JATs ke liye thdi bhaut madad ye link kar sakta hein

http://www.physics.hku.hk/~tboyce/sf/topics/wormhole/wormhole.html
http://www.fengshuimiracle.com/column_getting_rid_of_negative_energy.htm

par bhai aap to itne achhe achhe chutkale likh rahe ho phikar te negative energy ne hoti hogi;)
Thanks for your comments bro! n thanks for the links too!
i found good people here...n so i am energised...i mean i have discovered some positive flow...........
something like a family, and that too...So Big.....cherished!!!

deepakchoudhry
September 8th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Bhai Negative Energy Ka Ek hi Illaj say..woh hai Jatland.

Khatam Karni ho ya phir Khadani ho.

To Laugh and to let out. Both are availble. :D

Bol Chutkala Sunegaa ki Lath Kaduu...Ha ha.

scsheorayan
September 8th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Dear Anil,
You answered the question, because you like to visit Jatland which has positive effect on you. In a negative energy field the feeling will be opposite of it and you will never want to go back there. Positive thinkers are happier and healthier than negative thinkers which has been proven scientifically. It kind of rubs on you and more time one spends in a positive environment better one feels and it counter acts the effects of negative energy fields to which the individual would have been subjected. We can not always choose our environment but can always tailor our thinking to focus on positive sides of life rather than negative.

anilkadian
September 9th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Dear Anil,
You answered the question, because you like to visit Jatland which has positive effect on you. In a negative energy field the feeling will be opposite of it and you will never want to go back there. Positive thinkers are happier and healthier than negative thinkers which has been proven scientifically. It kind of rubs on you and more time one spends in a positive environment better one feels and it counter acts the effects of negative energy fields to which the individual would have been subjected. We can not always choose our environment but can always tailor our thinking to focus on positive sides of life rather than negative.
Thank you sir, for ur valuable words!
a lot to learn n follow, I started the thread for something like this only.
thanks again

scsheorayan
September 9th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Dear Anil,
You are welcome and it is an honour to be able to answer some of the life's queries which arise as we grow. We inherit a very rich culture but in the quest for modernisation we are depriving ourselves and future generations of the heritage which is our birth right. In an attempt to give our children what we did not get, we are depriving them of what we got from our parents. Positive thinking and hope for future is one of them. It is heartening to see that some members of community still consider richness of culture and spirit far more important than any other possessions. Unless one learns about the subject from credible source it is impossible to appreciate it's merits and demerits. Culture is no different. Best source is history and mythology.Our culture has drawn heavily from Bhagwat Geeta and it is the greatest teacher and a great operator's manual for modern man as it was for Arjun. It is an infinite source of optimism and spiritual energy. Wish every one of us reads and benefits from it.

anilkadian
September 10th, 2006, 02:13 PM
dear sir
Its a privilege for me to read such thoughts.
Really a source of healthy living.
But, what i mean from 'Negative Energy' is not about loosing the Positive of me or getting depressed. Its something apart. Its something when i feel that everything is all right but still something is holding me back. Loosing energy while working on dream plans, without loosing hope.
Means u r positive towards the outcome but you cann't put ur efforts in it.
A feeling that something is missing...and no clue.
still optimistic....but puzzled.
I am Talking about That 'neagtive' thing.....which is really a bad thing to experience.
Regards

skarmveer
September 10th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Bhai Anil

I find you very much positive because you realise something negative effects you. I think your are counting your failurs, leave it and count your achivements. What ever your achive accepet that and feel satisfy and then try for more with positive atitude.

One more thing read "Geeta" for satisfaction and do what ever you want
without thiking about the results.

This is my experiance and I am very much satisfied.

Karmveer Chahal

dear sir
Its a privilege for me to read such thoughts.
Really a source of healthy living.
But, what i mean from 'Negative Energy' is not about loosing the Positive of me or getting depressed. Its something apart. Its something when i feel that everything is all right but still something is holding me back. Loosing energy while working on dream plans, without loosing hope.
Means u r positive towards the outcome but you cann't put ur efforts in it.
A feeling that something is missing...and no clue.
still optimistic....but puzzled.
I am Talking about That 'neagtive' thing.....which is really a bad thing to experience.
Regards

shamshermalik
September 10th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Dear Anil,

Negative energy or positive energy...these are the state of mind. Counciously we may think or rather try to think positive but still there is something that holds us back...that is the subcouncious state of our mind...our inner feelings that we are trying to fight with but are not able to eliminate them. We have the power of thiking and sometime this power of thinking also takes us away from our goals and peace.

When a person wants to be a Sadhu or sanyaasi...the first work he is given, is to go for BHIKSHA. That is not just to get food for his gurujis but that is asked to take away his false pride and ego from him. Asking for that BHIKSHA makes him tolerance and also teaches him to be polite. That is start of getting away from his negative energy and control of his senses.

To accept our fault is not so easy and just to proove ourself right we enter into a whirlpool of thoughts....thats where the negative energy starts to build. Sometime small argument can waste our whole day. Most of the time we know the cause of this negative energy but we donot want to part from it.

I think its not so easy to control this negative energy in social life as we meet different kind of situations that can precipitate it but still we can control our senses and thinking to some extent and can get away from it.

As Mr S C shoeran said...if you can read Bhagwad Geeta then read that...you can not find a better guide to living than that.

Shamsher

cooljat
September 10th, 2006, 04:03 PM
uncleji,
pranam

very well elobrated, salutations to u
elders like u r guidin light for us

thanks

warm regards

Jit

Dear Anil,
You are welcome and it is an honour to be able to answer some of the life's queries which arise as we grow. We inherit a very rich culture but in the quest for modernisation we are depriving ourselves and future generations of the heritage which is our birth right. In an attempt to give our children what we did not get, we are depriving them of what we got from our parents. Positive thinking and hope for future is one of them. It is heartening to see that some members of community still consider richness of culture and spirit far more important than any other possessions. Unless one learns about the subject from credible source it is impossible to appreciate it's merits and demerits. Culture is no different. Best source is history and mythology.Our culture has drawn heavily from Bhagwat Geeta and it is the greatest teacher and a great operator's manual for modern man as it was for Arjun. It is an infinite source of optimism and spiritual energy. Wish every one of us reads and benefits from it.

anilkadian
September 11th, 2006, 07:44 AM
I have tried Geeta...but it was not very much clear to me..
i mean it takes to depth.
Can anybody please tell me some simplified version of geeta.
I have seen a number of books/versions....but don't know which should i follow.

and Thanks Shamsher ji, I think u have hit the core of the subject
"To accept our fault is not so easy and just to proove ourself right we enter into a whirlpool of thoughts....thats where the negative energy starts to build. Sometime small argument can waste our whole day. Most of the time we know the cause of this negative energy but we donot want to part from it."

shamshermalik
September 11th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Anil Bhai,

If you can get then, get one written by Swami Vivekanand...I have read that one and could understand it better. I donot remember the name exactly or you an get he CD of "Life and works" of Swami Vivekanand from Ramkrishna Mission. I am telling you what I like and not with the aim to spread the Ramkrishna Mission.

Shamsher

scsheorayan
September 11th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Dear Jitu,
Parnam and Thanks for kind words. Keep up the good work with Yoga.
Dear Shamsher,
You are right about Swami Viveka Nand ji. However I am only familiar with Sh.Radha Krishna translation of Geeta, introduction itself is impressive and is easy to follow even if one does not understand Sanskrit. It is true that human mind is most difficult to control and does require a lot of self discipline which comes from self motivation.

Dear Anil,

This is part of growing up. We all know that we are here for limited time only. No one comes out alive at the other end so why take life so seriously. Our very existence is transient and folly of it is that we try to grab things which we can not take with us. This very process of grabbing and claiming ownership is main cause of our problems. The motivation for this attachment comes from our confusion in understanding of the eternal truth about life. When we start attributing our actions to self (soul) the confusion is produced. The reality is that our physical body may be engaged in action but our self is only a silent witness. Those who can realise this truth are not perturbed by failure or overjoyed by success. To him all are the same and temporary. By nature all works are defective. If we attach ourselves to our actions (hoping to profit from them or feeling the sense of pride) the action will result in desire and desires are never satisfied. On the other hand if we accept the ultimate truth and perform all actions with sense of detachment
it does not result in bondage. Principle is simple but practice is very hard to say the least. That is why one needs to grasp the reality of this World. What is real and what is unreal. Who we are? What is the purpose of our beings etc. Good wishes in your search for truth. Maya is very powerful influence and hinderance in our spiritual development, that is the reason why renounciation is preferred path to freedom from cravings of this world and tyranny of desires. If you try sincerely and hard enough you will find the answer. It is not so much knowing but feeling it.

shamshermalik
September 12th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Respected Subha Chand Ji,

I had the Cd of life and works by Swami Vivekanandji but forget it when came to USA...I will try to get it from home and if you like then Iwill send it to you. There is one more written by Swami Paramhans Yoganandji and that has also explained Geeta nicely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all know that if we have to live in a family then we have to balance our spiritual life and materlialistic life and the imbalance in one will affect the other too. We, living a social life, cannot just shun ourleves from this what we call materialistic life. But what we need is a balance. We have responsibilities too and in other words we can give a name of desires to these responsibilities. But this desire should not be for self, this desire sould not have words like I, me and my. We should have a desire to help the family and others without the desire of accumulation. We should get our happiness by sharing others sorrows and by helping them to smile.
Detachment as explained by Subha Chandji can only help us to a path to spiritual life but very difficult to practice in the glitters of this world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Shamsher

scsheorayan
September 12th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Dear Shamsher,
Thanks for the message. You are right, detachment is never easy but attachments of all types come with resultant ups and downs in which we all are caught. Family, friends, relatives they are all for limited time and sooner or later we all have to say good bye to them. That is a fact and sooner one realises it easier it becomes to attain equilibrium or balance in thinking. Please do not mistake detachment with inaction. Individual still does every thing for sustainment of physical body and discharge his/her duties to the best of capability. However the freedom which comes with detachment is liberation from all external influences whether negative or positive energy. I know it is a theory and unless one believes in it words mean nothing. That is one way to make progress in this direction, there could be others with their own unique limitations and hardships. Each one is free to choose the life one leads but can not dissociate the outcome born of those actions, however hard one may want to try. That is the source of untold misery that people want results but are not prepared to do hard yakka i.e. short cut. There are not too many short cuts in this path to liberation of self from Maya.

anilkadian
September 13th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Respected elders
Everything is worth learning and living.
But still one thing confuses me, even in Geeta, that how one can move up in Life and career without motivation. for everybody the motivation is controlled by physical factors like wealth, status and more importantly by Relations which define duties. I mean if i come out of attachment with family then i will be neglecting my duties. When such duties are motivational factor for someone to move up.....then is it okay to practice detachment from so called 'nashwar' relations?

scsheorayan
September 14th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Dear Anil,
On the contrary, detachment should help you achieve higher levels of motivation. That was the main purpose of Geeta. If you are motivated by limited entity or rewards it limits your capacity to perform at your highest level. But once you develop the spirit of detachment the outcome of task in hand does not enter in the equation and all energies are concentrated on input whic automatically brings the best outcome. For example you are competing in a 100 m race and instead of concentrating on your input you keep looking back who is coming close to you (assuming ofcourse you are ahead of some of the participants) you are bound to come second best in your efforts because portion of your energies has gone in the act of looking back and mental energy in worrying about results. On the other hand if you did not worry too much about winning or losing you improve your chances. The same is true for every activity you under take, be it study, job or helping some one. Limited motivation yields limited results and unlimited motivation yields the best results. What motivates you is a million dollar question for which Geeta is the best source. You have to start at home and ask yourself, who you are ? What is the purpose of your existence? Are you working towards achieving those goals. Instead of being confused by tangible assets and loking at them for motivation, try self actualisation and see how it affects your thinking and clears the cobwebs of doubts. Good luck

skarmveer
September 14th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Dear Anil

If we talk about detechment, the meaning is not thet we left our relations or belongings but it means we detech the fear of loosing either relatives or belongings. Because what ever is our always stay with us. When we fear about loosing or fear about our suceses that means our negative enery growing. If you are particepating in any thing particepate with full energy and devotion and dont think about results you must achieve your goal.

we empowered to do our duties, results are not in our hands then why we are thinking about results.

Good luck

Karmveer Chahal

Respected elders
But still one thing confuses me, even in Geeta, that how one can move up in Life and career without motivation. for everybody the motivation is controlled by physical factors like wealth, status and more importantly by Relations which define duties. I mean if i come out of attachment with family then i will be neglecting my duties. When such duties are motivational factor for someone to move up.....then is it okay to practice detachment from so called 'nashwar' relations?

shamshermalik
September 15th, 2006, 05:30 AM
"Karmanevadikaraste maa falesu kadaa chainah" Karm karo phal ki echha mat rakho...here is where the baiscs of detachment are explained in very few words. Just do your duty without thinking of results...you will be able to concentrate better and perform better...donot let your energy get diverted. Subha Chandji has explained it very nicely.

deepakchoudhry
September 15th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Respected elders

Dear Anil,

Vaisay shubha chandji nay kaafi aacha samajha diya hai.

And if you want to take it further know the FUNDAMENTALS otherwise these questions will only confuse more.

Anyway to point you in right direction..

Phele Jaano the words you are using what is the meaning and nature of those words, Karm, Kartyvya, Tyag, Vairgaya etc

1) Karm aur Kartyvya Kya Hai ?? Kitne Prakar kay etc etc

2) Tyag kya hai ?? Kis ka, Kyun aur Kaisay

3) Vairagya kya hai ?? Kisko chodna aur Kisko Pakadna hai

Without knowing what to deattach from, how can you achieve deattachment. So what is that you are deattaching from. Inquire into that.

Aur Anil bhai, Gita at this stage will not solve anything for you. You may feel satisfied superficially but to fully undertsand gita you should know the basics.

One cannot graduate without going to schoool/college first.

Its like someone reading a PHD litrature in nursery.

Deepak

anilkadian
September 16th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Dear Anil,

Vaisay shubha chandji nay kaafi aacha samajha diya hai.

And if you want to take it further know the FUNDAMENTALS otherwise these questions will only confuse more.

Anyway to point you in right direction..

Phele Jaano the words you are using what is the meaning and nature of those words, Karm, Kartyvya, Tyag, Vairgaya etc

1) Karm aur Kartyvya Kya Hai ?? Kitne Prakar kay etc etc

2) Tyag kya hai ?? Kis ka, Kyun aur Kaisay

3) Vairagya kya hai ?? Kisko chodna aur Kisko Pakadna hai

Without knowing what to deattach from, how can you achieve deattachment. So what is that you are deattaching from. Inquire into that.

Aur Anil bhai, Gita at this stage will not solve anything for you. You may feel satisfied superficially but to fully undertsand gita you should know the basics.

One cannot graduate without going to schoool/college first.

Its like someone reading a PHD litrature in nursery.

Deepak
thats what I have felt about GEETA, but u gotta start it sometime, from somewhere.
U r true 'One cannot graduate without going to schoool/college first.'
so, what can i say nursery School for me (If Geeta is a college).
I have read more books on positive thinking and attitude building n i try to follow the given things.
But strange thing is that Every thing works fine only untill u loose energy.
Being myself i have a tendency to loose energy quite frequently. Thats why i started thread with the concept of NEGATIVE ENERGY, which seems to be around, not in me, and overtakes the real me whenever i am low.
It is something like that u are winning maximum points in a boxing competition but as soon as u loose energy, even for a moment..u are out of competition.

deepakchoudhry
September 16th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Dear Anil,

What you describe is typical behaviour of Mind. It will always resist any change. You are aware of it which is a good thing.

I can give you few tips, which I'm sure you know already :) .

Try them for a week and see the results !!

1) Time is precious...use it wisely. Lots of time is wasted in doing useless things. In short priortise.

2)Avoid Negative situations and people...if you cant avoid them then accept them they way they are and avoid discussing any contervorsial topics.

3) Eat Healthy...No Fatty / Fried stuff / Sugary etc etc...try to have wholesome food.

4) Increase positive influence by having good and positive friends and read positive litrature, which you are doing anyway.

5) Go for walks or do excercise every day.

Chinmaya Mission in Lodhi Road (You can get the details from their website) have excellent programs and workshops on these topics, They do regular camps for youths. They teach FUNDAMENTALS and beyond, If possible and go and meet them.

If you need anymore information send me a message and I will be glad to help.

All the best.

Deepak

shamshermalik
September 17th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Deepak Has given nice suggestions and I add a few if that can be useful.

!. Everyday sit for few minutes in the evening/nite and recall your days activities.

2. Now find out if you did something wrong with someone and if it was possible for you to avoid that. If you find that you did something wrong fell sorry to the almighty and make sure you donot repeat it. Everyone makes a mistake no one is saint but donot repeat that.

3. Now assess if you have to face any such negative energy and if so why? you will get the answer easily and solution also...only thing is to work on that.

4. Did you end up in something that troubled you just because of your inner ego or personal belief...try and think logically...avoid taking discussions too much personally...look upon them from universal realities.

5. Think how much you criticise others un-necessarily and tall yourself that tomorrow you will not repeat it and will look for positive things too.

6. Now think about the productive work you did...and reward yourself by making happy gesture.

7. Now think about where you helped someone fell happy about it and thank God that you were able to do something.

8. In the end sit in silence thanking God for what you are today because of His blessings.

( think about the positive things in the end and better do it at night before you sleep but make sure that you donot enter the whirlpool of thoughts and start justifying your actions.

The whole process should take only few minutes.

I may help you.

Shamsher

anilkadian
September 17th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks again.....thats all what i can write here.
Deepak, samsher bhai.....just by reading the steps given by u both i am feeling more relaxed. somewhat like as if i have got a solution, though have not tried yet.
I hope more jatland members are reading this thread and learning the way to live and conquering one's internal killer.
What i have realised that there is no physical existence of those so called problems, the problems doesn't exist at all but we create them in our mind because sometimes we are not happy with present state. To feel that there is no problem is the best solution for the 'so called Problems'. To feel that there is no 'Negative' seems to be the best way so ensure that there is really nothing 'Negative' around (as shamsher bahi has indicated).
I hope we(not only me) will implement the suggestions given by all worthy members.
Regards