PDA

View Full Version : Hindi Love Letter

shokeen123
July 24th, 2002, 02:04 AM
Dear all:

I got this from the Web. Thought it was funny....any shikwa shikayat should be sent to the letter writer.. at the bottom of the page.

Subject: Yeh Prem Patra Padhkar, Tum Naraz Na Hona...

Johnny Mera Naam
Piya Ka Ghar
Choukee No. 11
Teesri Manzil
China Town

Date: Nav Do Gyarah

My Dear ‘Anamica':

You must be surprised to receive this ‘Prem Patra' from me. Let me make my ‘Pahechan' to you as ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'. Though I am an ‘Awaara', I am also your ‘Deewana'.

I am making you a ‘Prarthna' to enter ‘Zindagi' as a ‘Priyatama'. Even though I do not have any ‘Sambandh' with you, I still consider you as my ‘Dream Girl' with ‘Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka'. There are only ‘Do Raaste' left for me. One is to get your love by ‘Tyag' or to go the ‘Rangeela' way.

Wouldn't you like to be ‘Mere Jeevan Saathi' as you are ‘Lakhon Mein Ek'? I also hope that you will ‘Guide' me in ‘Bahar' as we are made for ‘Ek Duje Ke Liye'.

We will live in ‘Naya Zamana' where we will have a ‘Suhana Safar'. In this ‘Himalay Ki God Mein', our ‘Bandhan' is going to tied with ‘Preet Ki Dor'. I hope that we will have nothing but ‘Anand' in ‘Ye Dillagi.'

Aren't you bored of ‘Akele Hum Akele Tum' life? Let this ‘Baazigar' be your ‘Boy Friend' and we start ‘Pehli Mohabbat'. This ‘Chahat' is going to lead to a ‘Milan' where you are going to call me everyday for ‘Aao Pyar Karen.'

Now, ‘Phir Kab Miloge' as ‘Tumse Accha Kaun Hein'? As you know my love is ‘Himalay Se Uncha' and hopefully our ‘Mulakat' will be ‘An Evening in Paris.' ‘Aa Gale Lag Jaa'!

‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun...'?

Prem Pujaari

akdabas
July 24th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Sujata ji,

Yo HINDI KA LOVE LETTER padh ke te kati maja aa gaya.........................................

keep it up.

saurabhsaharan
July 25th, 2002, 07:07 AM
Sujata Ji, Nice one!!! I found another letter on the web. This one was sent to Santa Singh from his mom. Couldn't stop laughing at this...:)

Pyaaaray Puttar Santa,

Vahe Guru. I am writing this letter slow because I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from your home, so we moved! I won't be able to give you the address as the last sardar who stayed in this house took the numbers with them for their next house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works too well, last week I put in three shirts and pulled the chain and I haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your aunt said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with all the buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.

We got another bill from the funeral home. It said that if we don't make the last payment on grandma's funeral, she will come up again. Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass in the cemetery. Your sister had a baby this morning, I haven't found out whether it is a boy or a girl, so I don't know whether you are an uncle or an aunty.

Your Uncle Jatinder fell into a whisky vat. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pick-up truck. One was driving and the other two were in the back. The driver got out- he rolled the window down and swam to safety. The other two friends drowned as the couldn't get the gate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love, Mom

P.S. - I was going to send you some money, but the envelope was already sealed.

shokeen123
July 25th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Saurabh:

The first time I read this letter it was very funny. Ten years later it is still hilariuos!

PS:means "post sealed" and not "post script?"

:-D

Sujata

drvikramdalal
July 25th, 2002, 03:30 PM
Sujata (Jul 23, 2002 04:34 p.m.):
Dear all:

I got this from the Web. Thought it was funny....any shikwa shikayat should be sent to the letter writer.. at the bottom of the page.

Subject: Yeh Prem Patra Padhkar, Tum Naraz Na Hona...

Johnny Mera Naam
Piya Ka Ghar
Choukee No. 11
Teesri Manzil
China Town

Date: Nav Do Gyarah

My Dear ‘Anamica':

You must be surprised to receive this ‘Prem Patra' from me. Let me make my ‘Pahechan' to you as ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'. Though I am an ‘Awaara', I am also your ‘Deewana'.

I am making you a ‘Prarthna' to enter ‘Zindagi' as a ‘Priyatama'. Even though I do not have any ‘Sambandh' with you, I still consider you as my ‘Dream Girl' with ‘Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka'. There are only ‘Do Raaste' left for me. One is to get your love by ‘Tyag' or to go the ‘Rangeela' way.

Wouldn't you like to be ‘Mere Jeevan Saathi' as you are ‘Lakhon Mein Ek'? I also hope that you will ‘Guide' me in ‘Bahar' as we are made for ‘Ek Duje Ke Liye'.

We will live in ‘Naya Zamana' where we will have a ‘Suhana Safar'. In this ‘Himalay Ki God Mein', our ‘Bandhan' is going to tied with ‘Preet Ki Dor'. I hope that we will have nothing but ‘Anand' in ‘Ye Dillagi.'

Aren't you bored of ‘Akele Hum Akele Tum' life? Let this ‘Baazigar' be your ‘Boy Friend' and we start ‘Pehli Mohabbat'. This ‘Chahat' is going to lead to a ‘Milan' where you are going to call me everyday for ‘Aao Pyar Karen.'

Now, ‘Phir Kab Miloge' as ‘Tumse Accha Kaun Hein'? As you know my love is ‘Himalay Se Uncha' and hopefully our ‘Mulakat' will be ‘An Evening in Paris.' ‘Aa Gale Lag Jaa'!

‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun...'?

Prem Pujaari

SUJATA JIJI RAM-RAM,

ASHA HAIN KI AAP SAEPARIVAR AACHEE HONGEE,JIJI YEH LETTER AAPNEY BAHUT AACHAA LIKHA HAIN,ESAE PUDHKAR BAHUT HANSSI AAYEE. JAWAB NAHIN AAPKE DIMAAG KA[jat ke dimaag ka kya kehna] aur sense of humour ka.
KUCH CORRECTIONS HAIN;-
1. NAV DO GYARAH--NAU DO GYARAH
2. HIMALAY KI GOD MEIN--HIMALAY KI GOAD MEIN
OK JIJI BYE TO U N NAMASKAR TO RAVI JI AUR BACHHON KO PYAAR.
YOUR BROTHER

shokeen123
July 25th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Bhai Vikram:

Nu te yo love letter mere dimaag ki upaz konya, par tunne pasand aaya eis baat te bhot khushi hui. Er aapke spelling correction ka bhot sukariya. Munne te yo nu ka nu cut er paste kar diya tha, shayad eisliye dhyan nah diya.

It is indeed a very funny letter. :-D

Sujata

mansi
July 25th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Sujata ji
bahut acha hai , but the last part "hum app kai hain kaun ?" is even more good!

mansi
July 25th, 2002, 07:46 PM
saurabh ji
bahut hansi ayi pad kai ,kamal ka tha jama!
Saurabh Saharan (Jul 24, 2002 09:37 p.m.):
Sujata Ji, Nice one!!! I found another letter on the web. This one was sent to Santa Singh from his mom. Couldn't stop laughing at this...:)

Pyaaaray Puttar Santa,

Vahe Guru. I am writing this letter slow because I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from your home, so we moved! I won't be able to give you the address as the last sardar who stayed in this house took the numbers with them for their next house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works too well, last week I put in three shirts and pulled the chain and I haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your aunt said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with all the buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.

We got another bill from the funeral home. It said that if we don't make the last payment on grandma's funeral, she will come up again. Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass in the cemetery. Your sister had a baby this morning, I haven't found out whether it is a boy or a girl, so I don't know whether you are an uncle or an aunty.

Your Uncle Jatinder fell into a whisky vat. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pick-up truck. One was driving and the other two were in the back. The driver got out- he rolled the window down and swam to safety. The other two friends drowned as the couldn't get the gate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love, Mom

P.S. - I was going to send you some money, but the envelope was already sealed.