PDA

View Full Version : do..intelligent women intimidate guys..?

fool4love
September 16th, 2006, 05:11 AM
mere jat bhaioo...was just wondering....is this true ?.....even if you are the intellectual sort, would you feel threatened if you meet a girl who knows more than you...?
only honest answers please...:)

poonam
September 16th, 2006, 05:23 AM
And you expect the honest answers, well, my friend, won't say much...:rolleyes:

shamshermalik
September 16th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Kamal is it threatened or jealous...???

In any case...I will be happy to meet an intelligent female and if she is beautiful too...nothing like that.

ritu
September 16th, 2006, 06:40 AM
kamal i would like to know ur honest answer?
mere jat bhaioo...was just wondering....is this true ?.....even if you are the intellectual sort, would you feel threatened if you meet a girl who knows more than you...?

VPannu
September 16th, 2006, 07:58 AM
MAYBE they do. Girls/women argue a lot and if they know more than you, it could be worse (depends on the female too, not everyone is alike).bhaaaaaaj lyyyyyoooooo........already 2 fems in this thread ;-)

rkumar
September 16th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Interesting topic. Intelligence is one thing and its application is another. I am not sure if all intelligent people know how to use their intelligence and one may call this aspect as part of their stupidity as well. Every intelligent human being has some amount of stupidity also. In our dealings with others we are attracted by their intelligence and replelled by their stupidity (a very relative term ofcourse). I will certainly feel repelled by the critical aspects of stupidity of any woman or man for that matter. Ofcourse I will try to isolate my response and deal tactfully.

On a lighter note I will pretent to be dumb when any beautifull and intelligent woman behaves with stupidity...LOL..I will simply ignore her behaviour without letting her know...LOL

RK^2

fool4love
September 17th, 2006, 08:59 AM
kamal i would like to know ur honest answer?

I think there's something positive to be learnt from everyone around us......I think the gender issue blurs after a certain point.....:)

fool4love
September 17th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Kamal is it threatened or jealous...???

In any case...I will be happy to meet an intelligent female and if she is beautiful too...nothing like that.

not jealousy... it sud have absolutely no place in any relationship

fool4love
September 17th, 2006, 09:07 AM
And you expect the honest answers, well, my friend, won't say much...:rolleyes:

lol.. y not ?? i was really expecting.. something from ur end ... ehem ehem :D

raj_rathee
September 18th, 2006, 11:00 AM
I usually feel intimidated by the dumb ones.

Jo intelligent ho saen wey ghani kitab padh-padh kae confuse ho
re ho saen. Un-hen baatan tae arodna-marordna mushkil koni honta.

Lekin we baawli gutha tek jo ho saen, we itni aasaani tae lapete mein
koni aanti. Jibbe litter tha len saen. Iss tae aage unne kucch koni
aanta. :p :D

nd-chora
September 18th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Not by her intellectuality...but a bit scare by her beauty........natural facts.

fool4love
September 18th, 2006, 08:49 PM
On a lighter note I will pretent to be dumb when any beautifull and intelligent woman behaves with stupidity...LOL..I will simply ignore her behaviour without letting her know...LOL

RK^2

very interesting answer RK sir... :)

saare gol mol kar rahe se baat ne.. kise ne bhi clearly na batai.. if they'd feel threatened.. or not..? :D

gandasa
September 18th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Accept the reality guys....... women are more smarter ....
Women have better PR... and they are really good in multitasking...
But that doesn't mean that they can intimidate you or something...
For me ... The only time I felt intimated was when a group of women started whistling at me when I was walking the ramp......
Apart from that ladies are very kind to me wherever I went so far....
But some are really good i mean in terms of knowledge....In those cases you have to accept it...work with them....Dont try to paint urself in a corner....From my experiences... I have learnt a thing about women that they are much more passionate then us ....and i am damn sure about it....

kharub
September 19th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Do intellegent woman intimidate guys ?

Well when i come across "an intellegent woman" i will let you know my take on it ....

So far i think that kind of creature does not exist ...... or is extremely rare ...'cause i have never seen or heard of one .....

fool4love
September 19th, 2006, 02:04 AM

Well when i come across "an intellegent woman" i will let you know my take on it ....

So far i think that kind of creature does not exist ...... or is extremely rare ...'cause i have never seen or heard of one .....

lol... that's news for me!

trueblueindian
September 19th, 2006, 03:05 AM

bahi waaaaaaah kharub bhai, tanne to mere muh ki baat chin li, here in 100% agreement wid ur thought, this creature never existed n is likely not to, so kamal now u have the answer......................lol ur querry is of no relevence now....hahaha........kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

keshavdahiya
September 19th, 2006, 03:17 AM

what a silly thread foool4Love and sooo many silly arguements....;) :p....anyway continue...

fool4love
September 19th, 2006, 06:06 AM
what a silly thread foool4Love and sooo many silly arguements....;) :p....anyway continue...
lol... if this is silly to u ppl... then plz.. come out of ur wonderland..:p look around n... show some balls....;)

desijat
September 19th, 2006, 10:30 AM
I believe women always search for someone who is more smart and intelligent when it comes to spending life with someone forever.

But seeing the Indian mindset i would say what my parents teach me often, Doesnt matter if your wife is more educated and intellectual than you, you should always welcome and respect a well educated and smarter person. But She should know that her smartness and education is absolutely 0 in front of the respect tht she is supposed to show to the family and her soulmate.

And moreover someone becomes an intellectual person when he is taking care of everyone with him. Isnt it?

dahiyarules
September 19th, 2006, 10:46 AM
I am always seduced by some Miss "Know-it-all."

desijat
September 19th, 2006, 10:49 AM
I am always seduced by some Miss "Know-it-all."

No One's Perfect in this world, There is always some room for improvement

kharub
September 20th, 2006, 04:20 PM
My comments were just meant to be humourous .. they are not my real opinion on thsi issue .. i was just trying to rev up some female reaction .....

My mother belongs to that "Rare Breed" , she is a highly intellegent and accomplished professional ..... and intellgent women do always impress me ... but never intimidate ........

It takes much more than that to intimidate a real Jat ......

spdeshwal
September 21st, 2006, 02:33 AM
I agree with RK ji with the presumuption that he meant "triya chariter" by saying "Critical aspect of stupidity" and not dumbness. We have had numerous ancdotes in the past where most intelligent women had made their mark in the history for wrong reasons.

msingh
September 21st, 2006, 11:22 AM
dont tell me that u havent come across any intellignet women ,,,,,,,,,,u forgot ur mom mate ,,,,she is one of them ,,,,,,

kharub
September 22nd, 2006, 05:42 PM
check my last post .. my first post was just meant to rev up some female reaction .... but not many reacted .. maybe thats what they really feel about themselves ..... but i have come across quite a few intellegent ones ......

Do you know my mum ??

priti
September 22nd, 2006, 07:15 PM
:D :D bhai ke chahwe se, ak lath arr mogar tha ke tere pachche bhaaaje saari :rolleyes: :o

check my last post .. my first post was just meant to rev up some female reaction .... but not many reacted .. maybe thats what they really feel about themselves ..... but i have come across quite a few intellegent ones ......

Do you know my mum ??

desijat
September 22nd, 2006, 10:31 PM
Do you know my mum ??

Bhai ke ho gaya kyu cho mein a ra hai

Us chori ne to ek Assumption kari thi, jyukar sab apni maa ne duniya ki best aurat manne hai apka bhi case yu hi hoga...... if she misunderstood it to pyar se samjha do

Peace bhai

fool4love
September 22nd, 2006, 10:36 PM
:D :D bhai ke chahwe se, ak lath arr mogar tha ke tere pachche bhaaaje saari :rolleyes: :o

lol... yeah.. that myt help ha ha.

cooljat
September 22nd, 2006, 10:43 PM
No! Absolutely not!!

You know it always something to learn from everything :)
As for intellectual ladies r concerned it's rare site...moreover Beauty with brains is certainly one of the rarest ;) :p

Well, to be frank I'll b more then happy & will try to enhance my knowledge if I meet sucha rare intellectual ladies, even I've came across n learned a lot but only for couple of times! :) :)

Rock on
Jit

poonam
September 22nd, 2006, 11:33 PM
No! Absolutely not!!

You know it always something to learn from everything :)
As for intellectual ladies r concerned it's rare site...moreover Beauty with brains is certainly one of the rarest ;) :p

Well, to be frank I'll b more then happy & will try to enhance my knowledge if I meet sucha rare intellectual ladies, even I've came across n learned a lot but only for couple of times! :) :)

Rock on
Jit

Well, Jit, you know what, lemme put it this way :
As per your statement, the combination is rare- nope, not true, rather, You need more exposure dear...:D

poonam
September 22nd, 2006, 11:41 PM
??

You know what (besides what Preeti pointed out ), you missed the point completely..

We decided to ignore (to your disappointment) your silly observation (first post)...:D

To rev up female reaction: Don't go backwards, you have already been there...(kidding ofcourse..:) )

(One unsolicited advice,may I pls: Don't criticize what you can't understand. You know what I mean..;) )

kharub
September 23rd, 2006, 12:42 AM
Bhai ke ho gaya kyu cho mein a ra hai

Us chori ne to ek Assumption kari thi, jyukar sab apni maa ne duniya ki best aurat manne hai apka bhi case yu hi hoga...... if she misunderstood it to pyar se samjha do

Peace bhai

bhai Cho aali koi baat nahin ....... i just geniuenly thought that she might know my mother .. my mum is actively involved in public life ... .. so i was just checking if she indeed knows me mum ....

And me mum does certainly belong to the "rare breed" of intellectual females ... so there was no question of me doubting or taking her comments in bad taste ....

kharub
September 23rd, 2006, 12:45 AM
You know what (besides what Preeti pointed out ), you missed the point completely..

We decided to ignore (to your disappointment) your silly observation (first post)...:D

To rev up female reaction: Don't go backwards, you have already been there...(kidding ofcourse..:) )

(One unsolicited advice,may I pls: Don't criticize what you can't understand. You know what I mean..;) )

Advice noted ... :)

thanks ...

It was all said in good taste ... ;)

kharub
September 23rd, 2006, 12:49 AM

na be .. itna reaction bhi nahin ......

but i did surely expect atleast one of you lovely ladies to register protest ...:)

vijay
September 23rd, 2006, 01:05 AM
Well,

My straight answer to this,

all this depends on the guy

If the guy is intelligent enought no woman can intimidate him.

If the guy is dumb then even a foolish woman can intimidate him.

All said

pnauhwar21
September 23rd, 2006, 02:21 AM
If you get intimidated, you are not deeemed to be Jat !!

so even if a girl is intelligent that you, prove her stupid to keep your jathood alive :)

vijay
September 23rd, 2006, 02:35 AM
so even if a girl is intelligent that you, prove her stupid to keep your jathood alive :)

I think you should keep this stupid logic to urself only.

pnauhwar21
September 23rd, 2006, 02:41 AM
I think you should keep this stupid logic to urself only.

Looks like you are already intimidated by reacting in a stupid manner to a light-hearted comment..Grow up Man - not just in height!!

fool4love
September 23rd, 2006, 02:48 AM
eeeeaaaassssyyyy there.. guys..!! ur..opinion.. was all.. that was asked here. we don want no.. lafra.. :D

vijay
September 23rd, 2006, 03:25 AM
Looks like you are already intimidated by reacting in a stupid manner to a light-hearted comment..Grow up Man - not just in height!!

Really wonderful ! If thought went wrong just stamp it as a light hearted comment. and if i say that my post was a very very light hearted comment.
It's you who need to grow up ---- and in height too if u really know the meaning of height.

pnauhwar21
September 23rd, 2006, 03:31 AM
Really wonderful ! If thought went wrong just stamp it as a light hearted comment. and if i say that my post was a very very light hearted comment.
It's you who need to grow up ---- and in height too if u really know the meaning of height.

Chal bhai tu khush rah..main tujhse aur teri intelligence se darr gaya..I do really get initimidated by mad people..rest in peace!!

vijay
September 23rd, 2006, 03:38 AM
Chal bhai tu khush rah..main tujhse aur teri intelligence se darr gaya..I do really get initimidated by mad people..rest in peace!!

But i don't get intimidate even by mad people

pnauhwar21
September 23rd, 2006, 03:42 AM
But i don't get intimidate even by mad people

Bhala apne aap se bhi koi darta hai ;)

vijay
September 23rd, 2006, 03:49 AM
Bhala apne aap se bhi koi darta hai ;)

Ya, that's why you are posting here without any fear.

kharub
September 23rd, 2006, 04:50 AM
cmmon guys ... bury it now ..... it was not an issue to start arguing about ... people have different opinions .... and this platform is to make friends and contibute positively to the community, not mud slanging and personal criticism ....

vijay
September 23rd, 2006, 04:56 AM
Don't worry Kharub,

That was just an introduction and you know how Jats interacts with each other.

ritu
September 23rd, 2006, 06:23 AM
hahahhahahah chalo yu t bera pata bebe ye bhi ek tarika se in intelligent males ka attention paane ka.very intelligent tarika . a bebe jab jao na tum saari mogre thaake t man rukka mar liyo :D :D :D

pragyaarya
September 25th, 2006, 12:58 AM

JAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THEN GALS OK?NOW GALS ARE MORE SMARTER THAN U GUYS!!!!!SO DONT TAKE PANGA

desijat
September 25th, 2006, 09:24 AM

Katti galat baat hai bhai

Jathood to aurtu mein bhi itna hi ho jitna Aadmio mein

Ar bhai sachi kahu, Aurto mein ghana hi jatism lage manne, It is only a mothers' character which designs her childs' life.........
Hence ofcourse, jatism is equal in all of us, what matters is We are jats

not a man or Woman

sunitahooda
September 25th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Women dont need intellect to intimidate a guys....or guys....or whatever:D ;) :p :rolleyes:

sunitahooda
September 25th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Super-duper Killkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:D :D woh kaatya rog Poons
As per your statement, the combination is rare- nope, not true, rather, You need more exposure dear...:D

pnauhwar21
September 25th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Katti galat baat hai bhai

Jathood to aurtu mein bhi itna hi ho jitna Aadmio mein

Ar bhai sachi kahu, Aurto mein ghana hi jatism lage manne, It is only a mothers' character which designs her childs' life.........
Hence ofcourse, jatism is equal in all of us, what matters is We are jats

not a man or Woman

Vikas bhai..agree Jathood is common in jat men n women but question here was of intimidation..my point was that jats do not get intimidated wheter its an intelligent woman or a man for that matter :).

On a serious note, I have met intelligent women but rather then getting intimidated, I learn from them and update my intelligence and this is what we ought to do..

desijat
September 25th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Talking on the same topic -

Everyone from now on please namea tleast a couple (famous) where Either of the spouse is exceptionally ahead of other one, but still they are carrying well......

I cant think of any, Well how about MR. Manmohan Singh

msingh
September 25th, 2006, 01:26 PM
My comments were just meant to be humourous .. they are not my real opinion on thsi issue .. i was just trying to rev up some female reaction .....

My mother belongs to that "Rare Breed" , she is a highly intellegent and accomplished professional ..... and intellgent women do always impress me ... but never intimidate ........

It takes much more than that to intimidate a real Jat ......

hye vj i appologise ,,,i didnt meant to hurt u ,,and i know tht neither u get bothered ,,,i took it the other way round ,,,my appologies again ,

vrshokeen
September 25th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Intelligent kee pehchan hoti hein bekar ke bato par bhas na karna

all the best

fool4love
September 25th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Super-duper Killkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:D :D woh kaatya rog Poons

i know.. where this is comming.. from... :D .. like i really do Sunit ji.

rkumar
September 25th, 2006, 08:38 PM

point noted....however, a poonam here and a Poonam there does not make every beautiful woman intelligent. Moreover, the beauty is in the eyes and intelligence is in the brain... we men tend to loose our senses once we see a beautiful woman and thats why call the combination rare....LOL..Unifortunately the reverse is also equally true...Once a man falls in love, the woman becomes most beautiful and most intelligent...and that way every woman is beautiful and intelligent, at least to her man... LOL...Am I wrong ? Hope not...LOL

RK^2

fool4love
September 25th, 2006, 11:26 PM
The truth is... In a society like ours, where the men have been instructing ladies, it's tough for one to accept a women as more intelligent than him.
In some cases, like say, career, household decision making authority etc., it does intimidate a man.

so.. i think, in a husbad and wife relationship ..men feel definately threatened
but in friendship ..intelligent women are often praised /admired , supported by men.

cooljat
September 25th, 2006, 11:26 PM
RK Uncle Da Jawab Nahi :) :cool: ;)

hey Doc sahiba eib mein kya jawab doon ;) :p :rolleyes:

point noted....however, a poonam here and a Poonam there does not make every beautiful woman intelligent. Moreover, the beauty is in the eyes and intelligence is in the brain... we men tend to loose our senses once we see a beautiful woman and thats why call the combination rare....LOL..Unifortunately the reverse is also equally true...Once a man falls in love, the woman becomes most beautiful and most intelligent...and that way every woman is beautiful and intelligent, at least to her man... LOL...Am I wrong ? Hope not...LOL

RK^2

poonam
September 26th, 2006, 12:45 AM

RK^2

Well, RK Sir, your hypothesis itself is, dare I say, flawed! ..:)

You say “the beauty is in the eyes and intelligence is in the brain... we men tend to loose our senses once we see a beautiful woman and thats why call the combination rare..”..

Going by you, I would still not find the combo. rare, why…coz is there a dearth of pretty women around??..

(Well, lemme not stretch the issue to a point it breaks, we know what is what…:) )

poonam
September 26th, 2006, 12:47 AM
so.. i think, in a husbad and wife relationship ..men feel definately threatened

I would replace "threatened" with "insecured"..:)

viveksiwatch
September 26th, 2006, 01:18 AM
I am neutral, though did happen to stumble over the following link:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2006/sep/08iq.htm

-vivek

priti
September 26th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Neutral........:D ....

I would suggest reading the entire article [link below]...especially the discussion section....lot depends on what and how the sample has been chosen, the statistics is interpreted....although i have to admit that the findings are uniform across social and economic groups....maybe somebody should do the same study with same methodology using class 10/12 results in India instead of SAT results...that might add to or refute the validity of this study.......

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/2006%20Intell%20Jackson%20&%20Rushton.pdf

-vivek

poonam
September 26th, 2006, 02:24 AM

-vivek

It might come as a sheer disappointment to a few out there, but you know what, with a heavy heart, we will have to dismiss the "significance" of the article in question. Why?

Well, the Impact Factor of the journal itself is 2.2!!!!!..:p
(besides the ambiguity with the sample size and number...check the discussion, as rightly brought up by Priti)

shamshermalik
September 26th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Neutral........:D ....

I would suggest reading the entire article [link below]...especially the discussion section....lot depends on what and how the sample has been chosen, the statistics is interpreted....although i have to admit that the findings are uniform across social and economic groups....maybe somebody should do the same study with same methodology using class 10/12 results in India instead of SAT results...that might add to or refute the validity of this study.......

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/2006%20Intell%20Jackson%20&%20Rushton.pdf

Well Priti you cannot calculate IQ based on 10/12th results in India. IQ is not calculated just by assesing the results of few subjects you are studying for the whole year. It has many components.

And to clarify you on 10/12the results, after 12th, the entrance exams start for various pro colleges and girls definetly lag behind in these exams every year. Now why the theoritical knowledge could not be applied in entrance tests...IQ tests assess application of brain, not storage.

I can give a better explanation for better 10/12th results of girls, teachers generally favour girls in India in practicle and internal assessment...big truth accept it or not.

But no offence ladies, I just explained the 10/12th result mistry. Take it easy and may be RK Sir is right...may be the female beauty is a distractor and this distaction is natural.

shamshermalik
September 26th, 2006, 06:18 AM
I would replace "threatened" with "insecured"..:)

But in this field females feel far more insecure compared to males

sunitahooda
September 26th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Kamal....bas ghani na kehwavey tu
i know.. where this is comming.. from... :D .. like i really do Sunit ji.

kharub
September 26th, 2006, 03:54 PM
hye vj i appologise ,,,i didnt meant to hurt u ,,and i know tht neither u get bothered ,,,i took it the other way round ,,,my appologies again ,

i tell you what .. in whatever sense you meant it .. there way no way i could have taken it in bad taste as my mother UNDOUBTEDLY belongs to the rare breed of "intellectual females""........ she is as i have mentioned before, she is a scholar in her field .... so even if you meant it as a sarcastic comment .. it was very true ...

just that you did not know that there was a chance that your sarcasm might infact be the truth ....

gaurav_malik
September 27th, 2006, 07:32 PM
intelligent women most often dont have calmness.
they are smart but their convincing ability is less than equally intelligent male.they are also more confident of taking hard decisions easily

sunitahooda
September 28th, 2006, 08:40 AM
I feel INTIMIDATION is being misunderstood as CONVINCING ABILITY;) :D :o :rolleyes:

fool4love
September 28th, 2006, 08:58 AM
I feel INTIMIDATION is being misunderstood as CONVINCING ABILITY;) :D :o :rolleyes:
mastarnii ji.. matlab bata gayee.. ar... opinion.. na bataii...?:D

sunitahooda
September 28th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Kripya Post No-50 padh kar aayein;) :D :) :p
mastarnii ji.. matlab bata gayee.. ar... opinion.. na bataii...?:D

fool4love
September 28th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Kripya Post No-50 padh kar aayein;) :D :) :p
aagaye ji... par..samaj me to na aai.. aapi opinion:D

sunitahooda
September 28th, 2006, 09:55 AM
You have to be INTELLIGENT :p :p :D :D ;)
aagaye ji... par..samaj me to na aai.. aapi opinion:D

desijat
September 28th, 2006, 10:13 AM
You have to be INTELLIGENT :p :p :D :D ;)

Pher aapne kadde te chep ke likhi :D :D :D

KIilllkkiiiiii

sunitahooda
September 28th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Read the TOPIC of this THREAD...saara rollaye WOMEN INTELLIGENCE ka sai....manne jarut konya cheppan ki....:D :) :cool: :rolleyes:

KIilllkkiiiiii

fool4love
September 28th, 2006, 10:19 AM

KIilllkkiiiiii

LOL ... yu katya rog! .. accha eeb lets not forget the point of this thread!

deepshi
September 29th, 2006, 12:57 AM
yeah they do.
discussion closed: over n out !

desijat
September 29th, 2006, 01:00 AM
yeah they do.

then u dont seem to be intelligent :p

ajayverma1973
September 29th, 2006, 01:59 PM

Plz go through the link below and u see your question is not adequate. Sunita Hoodaji, aap bhi jara gaur pharmain.

http://in.rediff.com/news/2006/sep/08iq.htm

cooljat
September 29th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Yeh Sarasar Nainshafi hai Judge maam
bina kisi behas ke hi aapne to verdict de diya
hum eib Jatland ke higher court mein yachika dayar karenge!!

rock on
Jit

yeah they do.

fool4love
September 30th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Plz go through the link below and u see your question is not adequate. Sunita Hoodaji, aap bhi jara gaur pharmain.

Ajay bhai... pahle aap zara is thread ke pichle page par gaur pharmain...:)

vijay
September 30th, 2006, 12:34 AM

Ajay Bhai,

The link you provided is a general study on all human beings and this thread is about the intelligent woman/girls.

Here we expect a case where a woman/girl is more intelligent than a guy.

I afraid that if you had not seen some dumb husbands obeying every command of their wives ??????

Agree or not, honest answer Plz ???????????

ajayverma1973
September 30th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Ajay Bhai,

The link you provided is a general study on all human beings and this thread is about the intelligent woman/girls.

Here we expect a case where a woman/girl is more intelligent than a guy.

I afraid that if you had not seen some dumb husbands obeying every command of their wives ??????

Agree or not, honest answer Plz ???????????

Dear Vijay,

I have also seen such husbands but that doesn's mean their wives are more intelligent, actually these type of husbands doesn't know how to manage their married life, either they follow their mother or their wife. I have seen some 'A' grade officers following their somewhat qualified wives. It means they are well qualified and intelligent but unable to handle their personal life.

shamshermalik
September 30th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Dear Vijay,

I have also seen such husbands but that doesn's mean their wives are more intelligent, actually these type of husbands doesn't know how to manage their married life, either they follow their mother or their wife. I have seen some 'A' grade officers following their somewhat qualified wives. It means they are well qualified and intelligent but unable to handle their personal life.

You degraded man even further...before your post it was only intelligent women..but after reading your post it means some men get intimifated even by uninteligent women. Hope you are not narating your own story...!!!:D:D

rkumar
September 30th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Dear Vijay,

My dear friend,

Its much easier to handle an intelligent person than a stupid one... be it a man or woman..

RK^2

vivek
October 2nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
A truly intelligent woman will know how to put a man at ease. I do not think that men are any more intimidated by intelligent woman than an intelligent man. Some may be manipulated by intelligent women....heck some may be manipulated by a dumb woman (who may be pretty).

Its another matter that some jats may not have the education to carry a decent conversation with an educated woman...however that is a lack of commanality rather than intimidation.

sanjeevm
October 2nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
<snip>
Its another matter that some jats may not have the education to carry a decent conversation with an educated woman...<snip> .

You must be kidding...Since when a Jat needed education to converse (decent or indecent) -:)

yudhvirmor
October 2nd, 2006, 09:29 AM
You must be kidding...Since when a Jat needed education to converse (decent or indecent) -:)

If somebody is intimidated from other person be its a man/woman. It simply means that person is not confidant. i came across intelligent men/women. But i never realized this fear factor. If they are intelligent then who cares.

We all have some specific skills and other might not have that skill set.
No question of intimidating from anybody.

Moreover its foolish to think about intelligent woman, Its already extinct species. So no worry friends......:D :D :D

poonam
October 2nd, 2006, 12:38 PM
i came across intelligent men/women.

Moreover its foolish to think about intelligent woman, Its already extinct species. D :D :D

Well, Mr. Mor, no hard feelings but going by your opinion, either you yourself are extinct or your one of the above statements is nothing but falshood/farce...Plz enlighten..:)

dayvraj
October 2nd, 2006, 01:59 PM
I find myself most comfortable only in the company of folks( irrespective of the gender ) who on the scales of my yardstick are above par in their thoughts . Sonali Singh for instance .She is the only example here I can quote whom you all know . When in the company of such folks I believe more in listening & imbibing ,(like a sponge that absorbs all ) than talking .With folks at par , I cherish thinking aloud , with folks below par I am an absolute introvert and when questioned about my silence , just answer by saying - It's better to keep my mouth shut and let you all wonder whether IAm a fool , rather than to open my mouth and remove all doubts .I'll speak when I have bettered my silence.

Intelligence ( original , progressively evolved & impecably beautiful thoughts backed with compelling reasons forcing you to think & rethink ) in a woman is the only thing that turns Dayvy on .

dndeswal
October 2nd, 2006, 03:10 PM
I find myself most comfortable only in the company of folks( irrespective of the gender ) who on the scales of my yardstick are above par in their thoughts . Sonali Singh for instance .She is the only example here I can quote whom you all know . When in the company of such folks I believe more in listening & imbibing ,(like a sponge that absorbs all ) than talking .

Intelligence ( original , progressively evolved & impecably beautiful thoughts backed with compelling reasons forcing you to think & rethink ) in a woman is the only thing that turns Dayvy on .

By the way, who is this Sonali Singh? There is one Jatlander Sonali Singh who has not visited this site after 29 July 2005 - how all of us can know her? And Dayv Raj ji, I believe you were also away from Jatland for more than a year.

And what is the correct spelling of your name? "Dayv" or "Dayvy" ?

shamshermalik
October 2nd, 2006, 04:03 PM
By the way, who is this Sonali Singh? There is one Jatlander Sonali Singh who has not visited this site after 29 July 2005 - how all of us can know her? And Dayv Raj ji, I believe you were also away from Jatland for more than a year.

ae yo maroda kaan...Deswal sahab apki ada bhi nirali hai.

desijat
October 2nd, 2006, 05:11 PM
ae yo maroda kaan...Deswal sahab apki ada bhi nirali hai.

katti bhinn ki bhinn

dayvraj
October 2nd, 2006, 09:41 PM
My name is Dayvraj and is spelt the same way - Dayvraj .My nick name ( ghar ka naam ) is Dayvy .

Yeah Sonali Singh is the same Jatlander who was active long back , during the time I was active , and I could quote only her name as , hers is the only one I remember now .I can't be blamed if anyone doesnt remembers her .

I am sowiee if I have offended you / others by my above post or by my or her absence .

ritu
October 2nd, 2006, 09:58 PM
sir aap ne bhi jan ke anjan banan me bahut suwad ave se.
sonali ko bachavo thread na pad rakha se aapne.
apne t obre k har jaale tak ki khabr h t od dhari mithai kukar bhool jaoge.waise sir accha style se apka yo baat kadvan ka.
sahi thanedar so aap:)

sunitahooda
October 3rd, 2006, 10:06 AM
Meri bhi kati bhinn-ki bhinn:D :) :p :o
sir aap ne bhi jan ke anjan banan me bahut suwad ave se.
sonali ko bachavo thread na pad rakha se aapne.
apne t obre k har jaale tak ki khabr h t od dhari mithai kukar bhool jaoge.waise sir accha style se apka yo baat kadvan ka.
sahi thanedar so aap:)

desijat
October 3rd, 2006, 10:08 AM

manen na bera thi ya baat

desijat
October 3rd, 2006, 10:14 AM
I am sowiee if I have offended you / others by my above post or by my or her absence .

Sowiee konsi dictio. ka shabd hai bhai:confused: :p :p :confused:

VPannu
October 3rd, 2006, 11:50 AM
Bhai Vikas jit te "Chao" aaya se na udde te yo "Sowiee" aaya. Par "chao" ka matbal to manne bera se is "Sowiee" ka na bera ;)

desijat
October 3rd, 2006, 11:52 AM
Bhai Vikas jit te "Chao" aaya se na udde te yo "Sowiee" aaya. Par "chao" ka matbal to manne bera se is "Sowiee" ka na bera ;)

chao to pher bhi bhai ek bhasha mein te khada shabd hai

yu sowiee to ghana hi gobar tha ke khada hai angrezi te.......

Honestly, who cant say sorry properly, cant even be thankfull to anyone!

sunitahooda
October 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
SOUTH AFRICAN dictionary ka....Vikas you really disappointed me....:o :p

desijat
October 3rd, 2006, 02:10 PM

HHahahaha

hohohoho meri to hassi na tham ri hai

Hahahahahahaha

fool4love
October 3rd, 2006, 10:28 PM

that was RUDE ... n unnecessary!!

yudhvirmor
October 4th, 2006, 12:38 AM
[quote=poonam;117372]Well, Mr. Mor, no hard feelings but going by your opinion, either you yourself are extinct or

Poonam agar andhe ko andha kaho toh bura lagta hai, I dont think women can ever intimidate men.

rkumar
October 4th, 2006, 01:03 AM

Moreover its foolish to think about intelligent woman, Its already extinct species. So no worry friends......:D :D :D

Bhai jiada to kiya likhoon magar ek bat bata doon.. It was a woman who got the noble prize two times for the first time. Man took another good 51 years to equal the score. It was only a woman who got it for both Physics and Chemistry. Her daughter also got a noble prize. Do I have to tell you their names? If you want me to be more blunt then the truth is that man remains stupid all through his life and women are born sensible.

here is a link to the women noble Laureates;

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/lists/women.html

They got Noble prize as late as 2004. So my dear friend cheer up now...Intelligent women are not at all extinct.

Ofcourse Woman has never been able to beat man in stupidity and history has many such proofs.

RK^2

rkumar
October 4th, 2006, 01:06 AM
[quote=poonam;117372]Well, Mr. Mor, no hard feelings but going by your opinion, either you yourself are extinct or

Poonam agar andhe ko andha kaho toh bura lagta hai, I dont think women can ever intimidate men.

Mian lagta hai abhi Kunware ho....LOL... Aurten to aadmi ki wo halat kar deti hai ki paani nahi mangta....LOL... Bade bade Raja ghutne tek gaye unke saamne...

Ginaun kiya??

RK^2

poonam
October 4th, 2006, 01:23 AM

Well, but you still have not answered my question...:)

One suggestion: Read my post all over again...

vijay
October 4th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Madam Curie was the only person who dedicated her life to science ;she was the only woman who got the the honour of having Noble Prize twice and in different subjects.............i.e. in 1903 for physics and in 1911 for Chemistry.

She lost her life due to some X-ray effetcs on her body in some experiments.

My salute to that great woman.

vijay
October 4th, 2006, 01:58 AM
[quote=yudhvirmor;117620]

Well, but you still have not answered my question...:)

One suggestion: Read my post all over again...

What is your question Poonam Ji ?

shailendra
October 4th, 2006, 02:07 AM
... Gooooood Mooornnnig JaaaatLaaand!!!

Man! :) :) :) It is good to be back here after a long time!
But kae mere yaar, ude to eeb bhi koi badhiya thread konya deekhte??? Lagta hai kuch rang mein aur jyaada rangg khidaana padega!!!............

Anyways, personally I think that this one is a good topic no doubt with some potential, but guys, yeh kya apnae ko khudi gol-gol ladkiyon ke whip-cracking posts mein aintha sa ghaal, katee phansa liya...... Gotta give some equally whip-cracking replies back, man!....

Here are my own two cents:

Intelligent women do not intimidate guys (by the way that is actually supposed to go with beautiful/self-confident women!) but they sure can manage to turn them off if not careful.............

An intelligent women should know (please zara underlined word pae phir sae gaur fer-maiyen! Shouldn't be difficult if the 'intelligent' woman talks the talk and walks the walk! It is all about 'what' you know...) if they 'know' kae situation kae hisaab sae... kab akalmandee ka gyaan khindaana sae! :D

yudhvirmor
October 4th, 2006, 02:08 AM
[quote=rkumar;117622][quote=yudhvirmor;117620]

Mian lagta hai abhi Kunware ho....LOL...

Rajendar sir and Poonam ji,

i am not a male chavenist. But if female is getting two nobel prize or she is writing something does not make her intelligent.

Lets accept the world fact, Women never changed the course of history.

rkumar
October 4th, 2006, 02:19 AM

Yudhvir Ji,

Women has not only changed but shook history. Think what would have happened if:

1. Kekayee would have not forced Dasrath to send Rama to forest?
2. Darupdee would have not ridiculed Pandaws to fight?
3. Mrs Gandhi would have not attacked East Pakistan ( Now Bangladesh)

These are just three incidences I am quoting. There are loads of others in documented history. Indian subcontinet has been dominated by women Prime ministers. Bangladesh has not only a lady PM but a lady leader of opposition.
Please do a little home work on the subject Yudhvir..

RK^2

poonam
October 4th, 2006, 02:22 AM
[quote=rkumar;117622][quote=yudhvirmor;117620]

But if female is getting two nobel prize or she is writing something does not make her intelligent.

Yeah right, that makes her dumb...LOL....:D
Oh Man!!!!!...
Literally you gave me a much needed hearty laugh , Thanks buddy. Keep writing, we need it...heh heh heh...:D ;)

poonam
October 4th, 2006, 02:31 AM

Here are my own two cents:

Intelligent women do not intimidate guys (by the way that is actually supposed to go with beautiful/self-confident women!) but they sure can manage to turn them off if not careful.............

An intelligent women should know (please zara underlined word pae phir sae gaur fer-maiyen! Shouldn't be difficult if the 'intelligent' woman talks the talk and walks the walk! It is all about 'what' you know...) if they 'know' kae situation kae hisaab sae... kab akalmandee ka gyaan khindaana sae! :D

Ahem, well..well... I mean welcome!!..:)
(ek tumahri hee kami thee...LOL)

Btw, ..manage to turnoff, huh? Interesting, new angle to the story... wot can I say, you know, it all depends on how dumb the guy is..:rolleyes:

Comin to the "underlined know", Me with you on that, and that goes equally for all irrespective of gender, one should "know" when..thats the key thing..:)

yudhvirmor
October 4th, 2006, 02:37 AM
[quote=rkumar;117629]Yudhvir Ji,

Women has not only changed but shook history. Think what would have happened if:

Sir ji,

Nah to manne alexander ki ghar alli kaa naam suna, naa mane akbar ki, naa mane babar ki, naa mane changez khan ki, naa important thaa subash chander aur hitler ki gharwaliyaon kaa naam.

Please indra Gandhi yeh woh bangladeshan ko inlogon ke saath compare maat karna.

sir example agar 2 women keh hain toh main line laga sakta hoon men ki.

Baki aap ki sharda

yudhvirmor
October 4th, 2006, 02:41 AM

Women has not only changed but shook history. Think what would have

If u argue then dont laught, just put ur point.
History is with us, if u can tell me name of 5 famous female, i can assure u to give u 25 names of famous men.

I dont think sex ratio is 200:1000 in the world.
I dont like to underline worlds. i think i can understand without underlining words.

rkumar
October 4th, 2006, 02:45 AM

Women has not only changed but shook history. Think what would have

If u argue then dont laught, just put ur point.
History is with us, if u can tell me name of 5 famous female, i can assure u to give u 25 names of famous men.

I dont think sex ratio is 200:1000 in the world.
I dont like to underline worlds. i think i can understand without underlining words.

There I agree with you that number of males is more in any field. But that does not make women any less intelligent.

RK^2

vijay
October 4th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Mian lagta hai abhi Kunware ho....LOL...

Rajendar sir and Poonam ji,

i am not a male chavenist. But if female is getting two nobel prize or she is writing something does not make her intelligent.

Two times Noble prize winner and who lost her life due to this doesn't matter for you ? What is that...male ego or something else ????

I will feel delighted to know about you and ur qualifications which are superior to a person who won 2 Nobel prizes in different subjects and no man couldn't achieved that until now.

So what is your qualifications and on what aspect you think that you are superior .............. or u just have the theory that how u can degrade a female ?????

ritu
October 4th, 2006, 06:48 AM
In our society male and female has been assigned different roles.male takes care of financial responsibility and female take care at the home front.and if the homefront is not taken care of properly even men wont be able to act successfully in there respective fields.
behind every successful man is a woman.
but what one women can do none of these fighters u mentioned did.
justify how any one of these{akbar.subhash chanderand....}was better than maharani laxmi bai laxmi bai.
u never heard so many names in history because women never got that opportunity what the men then did.

i would like to ask here also why we hardly or never hear women as criminals?
what woman can do man never can.and there is no point discussing a point like this on this male dominated site.
If women r not intelligent why they r doing so well academically in every field.
and even i do not remember the name of husband of kalpana chawla ,jodha bai,laxmi bai.

Sir ji,

Nah to manne alexander ki ghar alli kaa naam suna, naa mane akbar ki, naa mane babar ki, naa mane changez khan ki, naa important thaa subash chander aur hitler ki gharwaliyaon kaa naam.

Please indra Gandhi yeh woh bangladeshan ko inlogon ke saath compare maat karna.

Baki aap ki sharda

sunitahooda
October 4th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Im shocked....how do you define its RUDENESS???? when what i said is true????
that was RUDE ... n unnecessary!!

deepakchoudhry
October 4th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Sorry Guys I dont have the patience to go through all 8 Pages.

So If someone has not already mentioned...Men are conditioned for centuries. They like women to be subservient and below them.

Its all about power and control and everytime they meet a intelligent woman, they know that they will not be able to control and manipulate them.

Male who get intimated by intelligent women are only demonstarting their own insecurities.

skarmveer
October 4th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Half of your msg is very right that both man and woman are doing their duties in different feilds and both are doing well if we change than it may creat some problems but you appreciate that the most of man Jatlanders are
appreciating womans this is the superiornes of A Man.

RK sir and Vijay Singh ji very well advocating womans what else you want.

Tell us name of one lady who write here that the mans are much more intellegent then woman, this is a very big inferriourity complex and this
shows that womens are less intellegent than man.

Yudhvir is write so maney correct things why we are not accpeting those things.

Womans are really intellegent when they use brain with their beauty and make the man fool. (Apna Kam nikalney key liyea kisi na kisi tarah tayar
ker he lati hai chaey wo ghar ho ya Bahar) I accept this hole hartedly but
when on other things I never find women up to the mark.

Karmveer Chahal
[quote=ritu;117643]In our society male and female has been assigned different roles.male takes care of financial responsibility and female take care at the home front.and if the homefront is not taken care of properly even men wont be able to act successfully in there respective fields.
justify how any one of these{akbar.subhash chanderand....}was better than maharani laxmi bai laxmi bai.
u never heard so many names in history because women never got that opportunity what the men then did.

what woman can do man never can.and there is no point discussing a point like this on this male dominated site.
If women r not intelligent why they r doing so well academically in every field.
and even i do not remember the name of husband of kalpana chawla ,jodha bai,laxmi bai.

yudhvirmor
October 4th, 2006, 11:23 AM

Karmveer mere bhai khan thae aap.Feeling great to see ur support. I dont know why people talk about exceptions.

Raaj luth gaye aurat ke chakar main to yaad hai par raja nahin.
Laxmi bhai yaad hai par baki shahid nahin.
Why we have habit of argue about exceptions.

Good to find the same wavelength

priti
October 4th, 2006, 04:09 PM
well said....:)

My dear friend,

Its much easier to handle an intelligent person than a stupid one... be it a man or woman..

RK^2

ritu
October 4th, 2006, 06:33 PM
see chahal every body has her or his views.u can not change mine or vice versa.but I will never accept the fact that women r inferior than man .they r the real survivor even before birth.there r so many genetic diseases which express themselves only in man.
I accept the fact that woman is the weaker sex.thats the way god made us.and thats why they were and still r kept in restricted environmets.
but when it comes to intelligence ther r no less than males.
u do not have to go far to see it.do not think it as a man or woman.give ita name like mom grand mother sister wife and see in them.
my grandmother was a teacher and she raised her 4 childern after my grandfather died in his early 20s.my dad the eldest one was just 6 yr old then.
and my mom was working too.she took care of both the responsibiltes so well.
tell me one thing If y have a son and a daughter will u discriminate between them with this thinking that hey daughter u r less intelligent than ur brother.I know u will never do that .
I do not want to start a bitter discussion here.u can not change my thinking and neither can i.

Half of your msg is very right that both man and woman are doing their duties in different feilds and both are doing well if we change than it may creat some problems but you appreciate that the most of man Jatlanders are
appreciating womans this is the superiornes of A Man.

RK sir and Vijay Singh ji very well advocating womans what else you want.

Tell us name of one lady who write here that the mans are much more intellegent then woman, this is a very big inferriourity complex and this
shows that womens are less intellegent than man.

Womans are really intellegent when they use brain with their beauty and make the man fool. (Apna Kam nikalney key liyea kisi na kisi tarah tayar
ker he lati hai chaey wo ghar ho ya Bahar) I accept this hole hartedly but
when on other things I never find women up to the mark.

Karmveer Chahal
[quote=ritu;117643]In our society male and female has been assigned different roles.male takes care of financial responsibility and female take care at the home front.and if the homefront is not taken care of properly even men wont be able to act successfully in there respective fields.

rkumar
October 4th, 2006, 06:56 PM

Sir ji,

Baki aap ki sharda

Umm.. Bhai bas ek baat aur bata de ... jitne bhi yen so called great men the, unko pal posh ke tayyar kisne kiya thaa ? Unke baap ne ya fir unkee maa ne ? Do u think stupid mothers could have created them?

RK^2

viveksiwatch
October 4th, 2006, 08:08 PM
sorry folks, but i happen to have an OCD (Obssesive Compulsive Disorder) about always fueling fires:

while frisking through loads of intellectual input that people have put in this thread :D , I did again notice the line:

Behind every succesfull man is a woman
...all I wanted to say is that it is incomplete. The real version is :

Behind every succesfull man is a woman and behind her is the man's wife....:D though no doubt both are still 'women'....

jokes apart, women are definitely the main supporting pillars in any society and in a society's basic unit-the family...

cheerios

-vivek

fool4love
October 4th, 2006, 08:37 PM
there are two sexes in the world....
insecurity and one upmanship is now essential human nature.... not a patent of either sex....

yes they exist......intelligent women & intelligent men.....

yes....there exist intimidated men & intimidated women....

yet...the insecurity translates differently in different sexes.....and different individuals...
aren't they different sexes after all?

but still there are but two sexes in the world....... ke gyaan? :D

shailendra
October 4th, 2006, 09:47 PM
...Ok, This is getting a mite confusing and actually a little bothersome: We are talking about Men getting intimidated by intelligent women or the debate on which between the two sexes is more superior???:confused:

Some are talking about Akbar, Hitler (now listen, that Nazi dude was plain cuckoo, so don't mention!) and then others wanted to talk about the greatness of Jodha Bai, but then fear that this is a male dominated site (what do you want us to do go looking for some more female members for Jatland?), and then there were also some cockeyed theories proffered about only men having certain genetic diseases (wow! That must have taken some research now! :rolleyes: )...

So let's drop the who's better, 'men-or-women-issue' and try and go back to the original discussion, shall we?.........

Frankly, Intelligent women are actually a welcome breath of fresh air, as I doubt there would be any male that would actually rate their ultimate fanatsy to be making small talk with some dumb/clueless woman... So ladies, all power to you and believe me you, there is nothing more appealing than a beauty with brains!!! :)

viveksiwatch
October 4th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Shail,

Dont let the big 'M' down ;)
I agree with what you are saying but can't help it, my OCD tickles me again.

With others it might need explanation, but you are well versed with the Blonde jokes which like the surd ones have a lot of reality in them :D
That hair color, as has been argued over years, hides some remarkably dumb cerebral matter and many-a-hunks do wish to make 'small' talk with them. Long talk is useless and a waste of time. Action always speaks larger than words...

ok dont get all worked up now, you know what i mean :D
cheers,

-vivek

Frankly, Intelligent women are actually a welcome breath of fresh air, as I doubt there would be any male that would actually rate their ultimate fanatsy to be making small talk with some dumb/clueless woman... So ladies, all power to you and believe me you, there is nothing more appealing than a beauty with brains!!! :) [/quote]

desijat
October 4th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Kuch Sawal
On the 2 pillers of Hinduism .......

Mahabharat kyu aur kiski lie hui?
Ramayan kis ke ird gird ghumti hai ?

In sawalo ka ek hi jawab hai ..... Aurat

Chahe wo Sita ho, kaikai yaa fir Dropti

Ye ek sach hai ki aurat ke samne aadmi ka deemag kaam karna band kar deta hai

Fir chahe wo uski izzat bachane ke lie ho (Mahabharat, Ram in Ramayan) yaa kisi ku- karam ke lie[Ravan]

How ever am not stating women are intelligent. But Men do fiddle up with their intelligence when it comes to women

rkumar
October 4th, 2006, 10:08 PM
... there is nothing more appealing than a beauty with brains!!! :)

So to hai Hooda Sahab....

RK^2

shailendra
October 4th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Shail,

Dont let the big 'M' down ;)
I agree with what you are saying but can't help it, my OCD tickles me again.
That hair color, as has been argued over years, hides some remarkably dumb cerebral matter and many-a-hunks do wish to make 'small' talk with them. Long talk is useless and a waste of time. Action always speaks larger than words...

LOL! Oh no, dude....the big 'M' still rules!!!
And as to the hair color thingy, arguably even that supposed 'small-talk' can get reaaaaaaalllly complicated if you don't watch it, and please don't even mention here trying to start the 'to-make-the-small-talk-'after' debate! :D ...

And tell you what, at the end of the day; it's really every man for himself! Heh! Heh!

...with that, I rest my case!

ritu
October 4th, 2006, 11:34 PM
here comes the super shail ............:confused: :confused: :confused:
who always comes in the end to realize everybody else how dumb they r and how witty he is.I am impressed.keep it up:mad: :mad: :mad: .
...Ok, This is getting a mite confusing and actually a little bothersome: We are talking about Men getting intimidated by intelligent women or the debate on which between the two sexes is more superior???:confused:

Some are talking about Akbar, Hitler (now listen, that Nazi dude was plain cuckoo, so don't mention!) and then others wanted to talk about the greatness of Jodha Bai, but then fear that this is a male dominated site (what do you want us to do go looking for some more female members for Jatland?), and then there were also some cockeyed theories proffered about only men having certain genetic diseases (wow! That must have taken some research now! :rolleyes: )...

So let's drop the who's better, 'men-or-women-issue' and try and go back to the original discussion, shall we?.........

Frankly, Intelligent women are actually a welcome breath of fresh air, as I doubt there would be any male that would actually rate their ultimate fanatsy to be making small talk with some dumb/clueless woman... So ladies, all power to you and believe me you, there is nothing more appealing than a beauty with brains!!! :)

viveksiwatch
October 5th, 2006, 12:16 AM
almighty!

shail..come on dude....'every man to himself'!! that is not something that a person about 2.5 to 3 decades down life's lane is supposed to utter...:D

You are a bright guy, make people 'work' for u....dont take all the burden on yourself, and keep the 'M' torch burning high...

rest your 'case' in good hands :D :D

okok! the OCD is simmering down...no need to reply as we have digressed enough and said enough without actually saying anything...my case is also rested now :p

cheers

-vivek

And tell you what, at the end of the day; it's really every man for himself! Heh! Heh!

...with that, I rest my case![/quote]

vijay
October 5th, 2006, 12:44 AM
I suppose that discussion reached at a point before Shailendra and Vivek's debate. I also advocated women's point of view Shail bhai but never flattered. You please the women by your post and they are calling you Super Shail. Interesting bro. I hope they understand really what you wrote here in your satiristic language.

If you had read my comments earlier on this thread you know what is my point of view but don't go to the extremes. :)

I think u got it what i want to say ?

sidchhikara
October 5th, 2006, 12:52 AM

I might feel threatened regardless of whether its a man or woman. But I would find it challenging and I would mostly get annoyed if he/she's arrogant.

ritu
October 5th, 2006, 01:31 AM
ohh! why?people can see sarcasam in one post and not in another.hmm:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

shailendra
October 5th, 2006, 02:17 AM
I also advocated women's point of view Shail bhai but never flattered. You please the women by your post and they are calling you Super Shail. Interesting bro. I hope they understand really what you wrote here in your satiristic language.

...Hmmm, like I was trying to explain to Vivek, at the end of the day it's every man for himself... by that I mean; everyone finds their own way and nuances to deal with the opposite sex; and what can I say?...that's mine!!! :cool:

Come on now...in all fairness I don't think there is anything hidden or between the lines in my post to really warrant a 'sarcastic' designation ....I think I made myself pretty clear as to what I wanted to say....that being the initial topic of this thread was unfortunately sidetracked and is degressing.
No...I know, I know... I haven't missed a beat... I too have read the other recent posts addressed to me just now and apparently no one likes to be told they were being a prude.............. (but god knows we have enough Male Chavunistic Pig's and Bra-burning women running around the world to start another debate on who is actually superior among the sexes, even here on our Jatland!...) so tell you what, I shall smile at that little try of a slap on my wrist and move on......... (you see? Every man for himself!?! Heh! Heh! :D :D :D)

NOTHING LIKE COMING BACK TO JATLAND AND BEING WELCOMED IN THE OLD TESTED STYLE! HEH! HEH! :p

I still stand by my initial post: if anything the fairer opposite sex actually intimidates with their beauty, .....now the wits (if there) are a welcome thing, in fact a wonderful challenge...:) (and well, as to the dumb? ...dumb is as dumber does, insecure and always shouting from roof top that they are actually smart!)....

ritu
October 5th, 2006, 02:27 AM
shail i know u have tact of playing around with words.and being in america u might have become so called modern.but atleast think before writing.arguments happen on all the topics.but the kind of vocabulary u r using i will never tolerate.either u edit it yourself or otherwise u have to.

...Hmmm, like I was trying to explain to Vivek, at the end of the day it's every man for himself... by that I mean; everyone finds their own way and nuances to deal with the opposite sex; and what can I say?...that's mine!!! :cool:

Come on now...in all fairness I don't think there is anything hidden or between the lines in my post to really warrant a 'sarcastic' designation ....I think I made myself pretty clear as to what I wanted to say....that being the initial topic of this thread was unfortunately sidetracked and is degressing.
No...I know, I know... I haven't missed a beat... I too have read the other recent posts addressed to me just now and apparently no one likes to be told they were being a prude.............. (but god knows we have enough Male Chavunistic Pig's and Bra-burning women running around the world to start another debate on who is actually superior among the sexes, even here on our Jatland!...) so tell you what, I shall smile at that little try of a slap on my wrist and move on......... (you see? Every man for himself!?! Heh! Heh! :D :D :D)

NOTHING LIKE COMING BACK TO JATLAND AND BEING WELCOMED IN THE OLD TESTED STYLE! HEH! HEH! :p

I still stand by my initial post: if anything the fairer opposite sex actually intimidates with their beauty, .....now the wits (if there) are a welcome thing, in fact a wonderful challenge...:) (and well, as to the dumb? ...dumb is as dumber does, insecure and always shouting from roof top that they are actually smart!)....

monikadahiya
October 5th, 2006, 02:41 AM
i see there are a few literate illiterates here who tend to hog this website with their "so called" lame wannabe jokes..grow up and go do something worthwhile..

vijay
October 5th, 2006, 02:44 AM

Well, i afraid that if i used the word 'sarcasm' till date here.

Yes, unfortunately the inititial topic of this thread is sidelined and personal ego is dominating now. Prude always pretends to be idealists. he he he.

This post clarifies you point of views exactly and i appreciate that.

Personally, I always appreciated fair sex to be intelligent and witty.

PS : I liked your comments about dumbs. he he he

sidchhikara
October 5th, 2006, 02:48 AM
shail i know u have tact of playing around with words.and being in america u might have become so called modern.but atleast think before writing.arguments happen on all the topics.but the kind of vocabulary u r using i will never tolerate.either u edit it yourself or otherwise u have to.

I would call it right to free speech. You may also use it. Its free. Oh wait a minute you actually used it in this post.

monikadahiya
October 5th, 2006, 02:56 AM
I would call it right to free speech. You may also use it. Its free. Oh wait a minute you actually used it in this post.

one must not misuse the freedom of speech otherwise this website would be nothing but a blogging site. I think its so beyond decency if a person tries to comment something vulgar directed towards any member of this site. Such members just misuse it and hence bear the brunt ;)

sidchhikara
October 5th, 2006, 03:17 AM
one must not misuse the freedom of speech otherwise this website would be nothing but a blogging site. I think its so beyond decency if a person tries to comment something vulgar directed towards any member of this site. Such members just misuse it and hence bear the brunt ;)

I would still say its his/her right. When they give that right rudeness/difference of opinion is a direct result of it. It is self correcting mechanism - like you might have seen on this forum. People argue - later on if someone realizes that they were wrong, they correct themselves. I think everybody should speak their mind freely. We are not Chinese - no offense to the ppl - I am talking about their govt.

ritu
October 5th, 2006, 03:51 AM
yes bebe thats what i was trying to say.
i see there are a few literate illiterates here who tend to hog this website with their "so called" lame wannabe jokes..grow up and go do something worthwhile..

ritu
October 5th, 2006, 03:53 AM
I agree with u siddarth .but atleast u can use some descent vocabulary to tell ur views.I mean sidhi sadhi bhasha with clear message u do not have to use offending words to say ur point, thats it.
I would still say its his/her right. When they give that right rudeness/difference of opinion is a direct result of it. It is self correcting mechanism - like you might have seen on this forum. People argue - later on if someone realizes that they were wrong, they correct themselves. I think everybody should speak their mind freely. We are not Chinese - no offense to the ppl - I am talking about their govt.

sidchhikara
October 5th, 2006, 04:13 AM
I think the person who wrote those messages is not commenting anymore. He probably got offended by the retorts. I believe he still holds the same views that he held before - except that he might be more sure now. I dont think demanding decency/respect works - you can try to earn it - if its worth your time.

shailendra
October 5th, 2006, 04:19 AM

Ritu, I haven't been tactfully playing around with any word(s) and have written nothing derogatory here, least of all addressed to you...

If you have a problem with the vocabulary, tough!

shailendra
October 5th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Yes, unfortunately the inititial topic of this thread is sidelined and personal ego is dominating now. Prude always pretends to be idealists. he he he.

This post clarifies you point of views exactly and i appreciate that.
PS : I liked your comments about dumbs. he he he

Cool...yeah Vijay, thanks! Glad you agree I was able to clarify my points exactly!................

vijay
October 5th, 2006, 04:29 AM
I dont think demanding decency/respect works -

Yes, Respect must be earned by oneself but should not be demanded.

pnauhwar21
October 5th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Girls are trying their best but don't get intimidated guys !!! :) End of the day, intelligence is nothing to do with gender but attitude is..

poonam
October 5th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Lets get over with the age old gender war...we "dont know" (you will know in a while why I said "dont know" albeit knowing it...:D read on)..if there is a correlation between intelligence and gender (which actually is an off shoot here too , of the main post,.I'm sorry for ya DND Sir..:p , but anyways)..

Lemme quote Socrates:
"I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing"
“And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all.”

(Now you know (I still do not know nothing..;) ) where I was coming from..:D )

P.S. For those who are claiming of knowing what they know, beware..watch out now...:cool:

shailendra
October 5th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Lets get over with the age old gender war...we "dont know" (you will know in a while why I said "dont know" albeit knowing it...:D read on)..if there is a correlation between intelligence and gender (which actually is an off shoot here too , of the main post,.I'm sorry for ya DND Sir..:p , but anyways)..

Lemme quote Socrates:

(Now you know (I still do not know nothing..;) ) where I was coming from..:D )

P.S. For those who are claiming of knowing what they know, beware..watch out now...:cool:

Aaare, yo kae kar diya! Itna ghuma-phira kae baat karan laag gee ude! Naash ho, kuch bhi palle konya padta maahre tae!!!...Eeb dekhe ja; jad bera patega zukar tu bhi lapete mein aa ja gee!!! (mannae laage sae kimme Amreeka mein rahan laag re sae tu bhi,... bhaiyee, eeb kae batton; ya desh to kisi nae bhi bakshe konya, katee 'maadern' bana kae chod de sae! ;) )

sanjeevm
October 5th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Entertainment like this and that ad revenue is going to go thru roof.

skarmveer
October 5th, 2006, 11:16 AM
RK Sir,

Respectfully, I want to know that howmaney things a boy gets from his mother and howmeny from father.

If we talk about Kings, Great leaders and other great persanalities can you please oblige me to tall about what type of teachings they got from their mothers and for what they are famous.

"Her safal Aadmi key pechhey eak aurat hoti hai" Most of us are agree with it.
"Aasafal Aadmi key pechhey bhee aurat hee hoti hai" Are you agree or not.

With Regards
karmveer Chahal

[quote=yudhvirmor;117633]

Umm.. Bhai bas ek baat aur bata de ... jitne bhi yen so called great men the, unko pal posh ke tayyar kisne kiya thaa ? Unke baap ne ya fir unkee maa ne ? Do u think stupid mothers could have created them?

RK^2

VPannu
October 5th, 2006, 11:19 AM
We can stretch this thread as long as we want but this thread will never come to any conclusion.
The battle of sexes will go on and on ....forever!!

shamshermalik
October 6th, 2006, 12:07 PM

Ae Super cirkit Lage Raho Munna Bhai dekh ke ayela kya??? :D :D...just kidding.

Talking of Akbar and donot know who was husband of Jodha Bai...!!! Strange; is not it???

Women are always behind because either they donot have quality or confident to lead...!!!
But exceptions are always there..like Indra Nooyi...now donot ask me who she is? :)

rkumar
October 6th, 2006, 04:12 PM
RK Sir,

"Her safal Aadmi key pechhey eak aurat hoti hai" Most of us are agree with it.
"Aasafal Aadmi key pechhey bhee aurat hee hoti hai" Are you agree or not.

With Regards
karmveer Chahal

[quote=rkumar;117744]

Will agree, but with little modification;

Har Safal aadmi ke peechee ek aurat hotee hai aur
Har asafal aadmi ke aage ek aurat hotee hai...

RK^2

ritu
October 6th, 2006, 05:48 PM
tadipari khtam hote hi k baat sara jahr mere quote p hi ugal diya shamsher.re kasai tere tahi tahi kal deswal sir t itni jirah kari thi hum saari women ne chaupad me.er tu mhare m hi dosh dhre se. koi na mari acchai mhare gel er thara yo purushatv ka ghamand tharri gel.:cool: :cool: :cool:
Ae Super cirkit Lage Raho Munna Bhai dekh ke ayela kya??? :D :D...just kidding.

Talking of Akbar and donot know who was husband of Jodha Bai...!!! Strange; is not it???

Women are always behind because either they donot have quality or confident to lead...!!!

shamshermalik
October 6th, 2006, 05:59 PM
tadipari khtam hote hi k baat sara jahr mere quote p hi ugal diya shamsher.re kasai tere tahi tahi kal deswal sir t itni jirah kari thi hum saari women ne chaupad me.er tu mhare m hi dosh dhre se. koi na mari acchai mhare gel er thara yo purushatv ka ghamand tharri gel.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Ritu, Thanks to you all for taking my issue and please donot take my views that seriously...it was all in light mood and I have corrected my statement and added few more lines...there is something good also.

arunshamli
October 6th, 2006, 06:52 PM
[SIZE=3]

But exceptions are always there..like Indra Nooyi...now donot ask me who she is? :)
[/I][/B]

Who she is?;)

vijay
October 6th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Who she is?;)

What is that Arun ? :confused:

You don't know the Indian lady who is the CEO of PepsiCo !

And Plz...plz...plz ! Don't ask me now that what is PepsiCo ?:)

arunshamli
October 6th, 2006, 10:38 PM
What is that Arun ? :confused:

You don't know the Indian lady who is the CEO of PepsiCo !

And Plz...plz...plz ! Don't ask me now that what is PepsiCo ?:)

Vijay bhai woh toh mazak me bola tha, woh wink isiliye toh lagaya thaa.

vijay
October 6th, 2006, 10:50 PM
:)
Ohhhh ! Let me quote H D Thoreau :

"I know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge"

Ok let us discuss,

Lemme quote Socrates:
What Socrates said is that he finds himself intelligent because he thinks that he knows nothing and with this attitude he can learn eveything. If he have the attitude that he knows everything he can't learn anything.

Yes, assuming that we don't know anything makes a difference that we are ready to know about everything. Smart people never say that they know everything but always eager to learn and that is the fact. Hence they are smart. No doubt.

:) :) :) :) :) :)