PDA

View Full Version : Ghandivad ... aaj ke samay mein kitna upyukt?

desijat
October 5th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Ghandivad .... ek aisa hathyar jiska prachar Munnabhai ke baad parvan chada hua hai.

Par sawaal ye hai ki kya aaj ke samay mein Ghandivad chalega? yaa us samay mein Ghandivad chala yaa sirf sie badha chadha kar bataya gaya.

Please throw some light on it....

skarmveer
October 5th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Bhai Vikas,
Yo Gandhiwad to us samy hee chala tha (After Independence). Aajadi to
bhai, Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev, Chandersekhar Azad, Subhash Chander Bose jesoo ney dilwai or majey Gandhiwadiyo ney udae.

Gandhiwad sey to hamesha nuksan he hoga for example agar Pakistan ney eak bomb geradiya to hum kaya karengey(ussey kaheygey Eak or Gira dey
hum kuch nahi kahegey) yaa hum oos ka bend baja dengey.

Karmveer Chahal

Ghandivad .... ek aisa hathyar jiska prachar Munnabhai ke baad parvan chada hua hai.

Par sawaal ye hai ki kya aaj ke samay mein Ghandivad chalega? yaa us samay mein Ghandivad chala yaa sirf sie badha chadha kar bataya gaya.

Please throw some light on it....

desijat
October 5th, 2006, 04:05 PM
bhai i fully agree with you.~~

netrapalsingh
October 5th, 2006, 05:47 PM
vikas gandhiwad meri najar me pahale bhee galat tha or aaj bhee galat hai
gandhi wadi ye desh kitne din rahega viswanaath pratap ke samya
bhee atankwadio ko choda gaya tha, atal bihar ke samay kandhar me wahi
hua or aaj manmohan ke samay afjal ke mamle me bhee shayad yahi hoga
pakistan thappad martaa jayaga or hamari gandhiwadi sarkari apna dura gal
agae badhati jayengi.....

netra...

deepakchoudhry
October 5th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Can someone pls tell me what is this Gandhivaad....only then I will decide on the vote.:)

desijat
October 5th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Can someone pls tell me what is this Gandhivaad....only then I will decide on the vote.:)

Gandhivad

yani

koi tumhe ek gal pe chanta mare to tum dusra gaal age kar do

koi tumhe gali de to muskura do

koi tumhare ghar pathar mare to chup raho

In short... no violence. no matter what

For E.G. as mentioned

It was gandhivad when we left Terrorists for Mufti's daughter and IC-814 hijack

But a question again -

If everything could be solved by Gandhivad, tell me what does it has to say about KARGIL?

misguidedyouth
October 6th, 2006, 12:53 AM
just imagine if sardar vallabh bhai patel followed the gandhivad completely then wat would be the map of india??

deepakchoudhry
October 6th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind.

But with some people who are of asuri pravarti they only understand one language.

Ram fought against ravan, pandavas against kauravas and god knows how many more examples like these.

But saying that Violence should be the last resort or it should be in self defence and never to attack a person who is weaker than us.

Gandhiji got away with gandhivaad because he had all the nation behind him hence the British couldnt harm him.

Gandhivaad should always be the first concept but not the only concept.

Pehle pyaar say samjaho aur na mainay toh do ek kaan ki nichee. :D

rkumar
October 17th, 2006, 09:14 PM
More I read on Gandhi, more I respect that heavenly soul. Gandhi was a messiah of non-violence, but in rare situation he supported wars. One can read an article I have just posted under another thread today. Gandhi's favorite bhajan " Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram" tells it all about him. Like Ram he was peaceful but assertive. Ghandhirgiri was practical and will remain practical for ever.

RK^2

ravinderdahiya
October 18th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Rajinder sir,
The more i read history n the more i read about gandhi, the more i hate him.
-Please read the death statement of nathuram godse,
-please read the incidence of Mopla Hindu massacre, n gandhi going on fast un to death in favor of muslims
- His abrupt stopping of Non Co-operation movement due to single incident,Lack of control
-I am sure you know gandhi referring seetabhi pattarammyya over Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, J. Nehru over Sardar Patel.
-Every body by now must have understood why he did not save Shaheed Bhagat Singh.
- Many of us know how gandhi deviced a word "Hindustani" for muslim appeasement as a substitute for "Hindi", when the debate for deciding a national language was on.
- there are clear indications in history that gandhi was brought in India for A.O. Hayums congress, as a crowdepuller so that the waves in the minds of several Indians can be channelized in favor of Raj.
- Kisano ki zameen pe neel ki kheti wala jo decision aaya tha and the way gandi went about that was wrong.
Sir, jinke haath mein raj raha hai unki kalam ne aapni aachiyan hi likhi hain