PDA

View Full Version : any jat bhai in TCS ?---Help Needed

bhupindersingh
October 5th, 2006, 07:55 PM
I have joined TCS on 3rd october,2006.After my ILP i want my joining in NCR-Delhi region. So is there any jat bhai in TCS Who can help me to get my joining in NCR. Just send me SMS on 09873023949.Hoping for early response.

bhupinder goyat

anilsangwan
October 5th, 2006, 09:11 PM
My friend, Suresh Tomar, an old Jatlander... is with TCS for long... Please check jatlander members list for his name and send him a message

ravi.shekhar
October 6th, 2006, 09:38 AM
I am from TCS but not from Delhi. i am in mumbai TCS.

priyasingh
October 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Hi Bhupinder

MATC do the allocation according to the requirement. Its just a matter of chance either you get posting of your choice or not. After 1st term test you have to fill your three choices, if seats are available you will get it.

And don't be so rigid,take whatever is offered to you open heartedly. After two years you can always ask for transfer.Its a fact work culture of south and bombay is far far better than NCR.So enjoy your ILP period without being bothered about the allocation. You will cherish this period throughout your life.

sktomer777
October 6th, 2006, 02:47 PM
bhia allocation ko lekat itna preshan kyun ho raha hai..chahega to saal 2 saal main transfer mil jayega...aur agar shai main koi pbm hai to talk to MATC. they surely will consider it , provided u convince them abt problem. Like lots of gals shed tears saying they are going to get married(and there is no one even in far dreams) and they are placed at desired place. isi tarah ko ijugat lagao. apart from that , koi jugad lagna mushkil hai unless u have some direct link with ur ILP coordinator.

raju
October 6th, 2006, 03:23 PM
hi
i m persuing M.Tech(cse), its my third sem, i need the help of any jat bhai
who is in the s\w industry pls help me

arunshamli
October 6th, 2006, 03:25 PM
hi
i m persuing M.Tech(cse), its my third sem, i need the help of any jat bhai
who is in the s\w industry pls help me

What kind of help do you need?

darahooda
October 7th, 2006, 01:49 AM
hii all ...

is there anybody out here in banglore ..

i think we should be in touch .
i m from sonipat ,presently in banglore.

:cool: