PDA

View Full Version : Need PEARSON VUE/PROMATRIC Testing Center -- Jit

cooljat
October 5th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Dear Jatlanders,
Ram Ram!

Guys, My very gud friend runs a Network Solutions Acadmey, which provides various Networking & Computer courses & Networking solutions, Im also working there as a faculty & system Engineer.

Well, We provide mostly online certification courses so our students have to go Delhi for writing exams, therefore we despreatly need an online examination center ( PEARSON VUE / PROMATRIC) though we've applied for it but we're not getting any feedbacks.

I'm sure some of Jatlanders must have contact with Pearson VUE or Promatric providers, so I need help!! if some of you can help us to get a testing center, we'll highly be greatful to u.

thanks in advance!

Rock on
Jit

PS - We need Testing center as soon as possible, so need help despreatly!!!

misguidedyouth
October 7th, 2006, 01:09 AM
i really wants to help u but sorry bro no idea

deepakchoudhry
October 7th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Jit I would suggest call them and keep chasing them up...I dont think you guys will have any problems provided you meet all the requirements.

We thought about setting one up some time back and they were very good and helpful in their response.

aabhisheksirohi
October 10th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Jit I would suggest call them and keep chasing them up...I dont think you guys will have any problems provided you meet all the requirements.

We thought about setting one up some time back and they were very good and helpful in their response.

Agreed as one of my friend had set up VUE centre in Jaipur itself.
You need to call once they will attend your call and put some response in terms if it required more to be done in your coaching centre. And if you meets all their need you will be awarded the authorized centre for VUE / Promatric. If you need any help be in touch pls.

cooljat
October 12th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Bhai Sirohi,
may I know ur friend's name??
in case I know him.....

Rock on
Jit

Agreed as one of my friend had set up VUE centre in Jaipur itself.
You need to call once they will attend your call and put some response in terms if it required more to be done in your coaching centre. And if you meets all their need you will be awarded the authorized centre for VUE / Promatric. If you need any help be in touch pls.

aabhisheksirohi
October 14th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Bhai Jit

Why all the Jaipur VUE/Promatric centres are blacklisted . I believe last year at least 3 such centres were open in Jaipur. But today there is none...

Dharam told me some illegal activities are running so somebody complained and the centres are declared blacklisted.

Meanwhile i'm in touch with Mumbai n Delhi coordinator will update you the latest on the same .

Keep in touch ..

Btw jaldi khul wa loo i need to clear my CCNP exams..

vinay
December 7th, 2006, 01:52 AM
Bhai Jit,

I did it before twice in delhi and now three times in canada.

VUE is just a phone call away. Just give them a shout.

However , they closed in delhi few of them because of absuing and

producing no of certified people or someone else is writing exam etc.....

Vinay Chaudhary