PDA

View Full Version : MEGA APOLOGIZES.....RE:Marriage!

dkumar
August 5th, 2002, 02:11 PM
With due respect to all seniors,

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE to all of family members (www.JATLAND.com) for any inconvenience, feelings hurt, discomfort, mental agony, annoyance with any other form of feeling down for something etc.

Undersigned was never intended to be the part of any controversy (AT LEAST THIS KIND OF CONTROVERSY). I agree with all Auntiji, Buaji, Didi, Bhabhi, Jiji or whatever form of relation may be exist with respect to women kind for their respective views and really THANKFUL to them to provide me A NEW INSIGHT to look at something RATHER EVERYTHING in respect to one selves Mummy, Bahin, Bua, Bhabhi, Pita, Bhai, Mama etc.

Once again I disclose that I was never intended to INSULT womankind or the feelings of any of my Family Members (www.JATLAND.com); and do APOLOGIZE FOR ANY UNINTENTIONAL WRONGDOING!!!!

I haven’t mind anyone’s cursing myself as I do believe in “NINDAK NIYRE RAKHIYE AANGAN KUTI CHHABAYE” AS IT MAKES TO LESS VULNERABLE TO COMMIT ANY MISTAKE TWICE!!!!

and hope all my dear family members would forgive me for any wrongdoing till date in tune with “CHAMMA BADAN KO CHAHIYE, CHHOTAN KO UTPAT!!”

…...AND WILL KEEP THEIR KIND GUIDANCE TO YOUNG GENERATION!!!!

WITH DUE RESPECT AND LUV TO ALL FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!

AAPKA APNA,
DHANESH.

anurana
August 5th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Hi ,
I have removed the two controversial posts from the site.
This episode was a reminder to us all to evaluate the material carefully before we put it here. I am glad all of us agree on this. And thanks to you all who bought this up and to the author to acknowledge it.
Thanks,
Anu Rana

rathee
August 6th, 2002, 07:25 PM
thats the spirit...!!!

cheers !!

mansi
August 6th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Dhanesh Bhai
jats like you really make us feel proud of ourselves as jats,good job
smiles:)