PDA

View Full Version : Translietration of my Book in Punjabi to Hindi

nijjhar
October 10th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Hi,

I have written a Book in Panjabi that answers your questions.

Kalyug belongs to Khatris and beware of their satanic activities to keep us apart.

I need some one to help me transliterate my Book into Hindi. I will pay for printing of 5000 copies.

Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc.
Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy

Written two Books on Interfaith; One in English:-

"FIRST GNOSTIC PRINCIPLES OF ONE GOD ONE FAITH"

and the other in Punjabi:-

"KAKHH OHLAE LAKHH" especially on Christianity/Sikhism.

Both available by post at £5.00 in U.K. and $10 elsewhere including p&p.

Also, you can download from the web site:-

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/pdbook.pdf
http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

mann123
October 14th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Namaste Rajender jee

I can help you in translating this book into hindi as I and my family know both the languages.

but i couldn't understand this from your website. can you please explain.

Remember that Sikhism is the continuation of Christianity

nijjhar
October 23rd, 2006, 04:01 AM
Namaste Rajender jee

I can help you in translating this book into hindi as I and my family know both the languages.

but i couldn't understand this from your website. can you please explain.

Remember that Sikhism is the continuation of Christianity

Nanak was the Second anointed Christ predicted by Christ Jesus. Read my Book for details.

If you want to help, then get a copy from Ludhiana. There are two others who have come forward. Where do you live please?

mann123
October 31st, 2006, 01:17 AM
Nanak was the Second anointed Christ predicted by Christ Jesus. Read my Book for details.

If you want to help, then get a copy from Ludhiana. There are two others who have come forward. Where do you live please?

Chaudhary jee,

I belongs to karnal, Haryana and presently in Seattle, US. I am really intended to read your book after going back to india. Do you have the book online at the address given by you.

By the way i was not aware of this forecasting of Christ and always have this impression that Guru Nanak was an avtar of Vishnu as Ram and Krishna. Even i had read it from a book.