PDA

View Full Version : Want Contribution from all members.

yudhvirmor
October 11th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Hi All,

I am sharing some of my ideas to contribute to the society. We all agree that around 70% people in Haryana are living in villages and the education standard in those government schools is not very encouraging.

They don’t have access to quality education and various important tools for learning. I have studied in those schools and feel that we need to take care of education standard in our state.

In today’s world problem is not of employment, problem is of lack of skill set. Still, English is not a first language of teaching. There is not only lack of infrastructure but also lack of quality teachers.

As a responsible citizen of state, we should do something at personal levels. I don’t need scraps in this thread to appreciate my idea. I want ideas that what we can do to improve the system or create awareness among pupils.

Most of the people who are interacting on this portal are enough educated and at least going to their home town twice in a year.

I am planning to go to some government schools during my stay at my hometown. I will try to cover 3-4 schools in villages and try to interact with students there to know their views.

I want some more suggestions and contribution from all of you to know that what we can do at personal level.

I request people who are working in NCR region to contribute to this campaign. I know results will come after years but I will feel great if we will be able to inspire 2 kids in a single visit.

I think we don’t need any organization for this and we just need to spare some time and need to travel a bit.

Regards
Yudhvir Mor

ravinderdahiya
October 11th, 2006, 05:01 PM
mor sahab, we have been thinking on this for quite some time as ppl. like me(working in NCR) can visit once in 15 days.
but execution of this plan is hitting some kind of road blocks and at present we are only two three people.
so if you can pour in some valuable suggestions then it will be really appreciable.

deepakchoudhry
October 11th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Yudhvir Bhai,

Great Thoughts...You should talk to Navin Gulia (and Company) he is already into the scheme of things...maybe what he is doing can be replicated in your village / town too.

Deepak

skarmveer
October 11th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Bhai More and Dhiya Ji,

Janjagriti founded and headed by Mr Navin Gulia is a Registered NGO for the
type of job and most of the mambers of janjagriti are the Jatlanders.

One more thing a meeting will be held on 15 of this month at Barahana Vill.
distt.Jhajer(HR)
for discussion about the futur plans.

First you visit the website janjagriti.com and them contect Mr Navin Gulia,
Mr Ramesh Lakra for further calirification.

With Regards

navingulia
October 11th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Bhai Yudhvir, You are welcome to join the efforts of Jan Jagriti. We are working on the lines just as suggested by you i.e quality education.
Karan has shifted to the village only for a few months to teach full time.
Dr Vinod Shanwal and prof Kadyan have also volunteered monthly visits.

Dear Karamveer Bhaisaab, I am not heading the organisation, i am just a worker like us all. :-)

yudhvirmor
October 12th, 2006, 08:43 AM
[quote=navingulia;118677]Bhai Yudhvir,

Great Naveen Bhai,

I will try my best to contribute to this wondeful idea. I think that is the best thing i have found on this portal. I will apply for the membership of Janjagriti and lets see what we can do to improve the education standard.