PDA

View Full Version : Santa Banta in London

anurana
August 5th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Santa Singh once went to Banta Singh's House and said "Oye Banteya, lets go to London."
Banta Singh replied "Yes Santa, par mainu English nahin aati" (I can't speak English)
Santa Singh assures Banta Singh that his English skills are Better than Average, and that he'd take care of him in London.

Santa and Banta reach London, and pretty soon are sauntering down the middle of a fairly busy road. A Gori Mem pulls up behind them in her car and starts of in English, "You are jay-walking BLAH BLAH don't you have any regard for the traffic rules in this country, blah, blah".
Santa Singh turns around, looks at the Gori Mem, and starts rattling off the following at a fairly brisk pace:
"To the Principal, Government High secondary school, Village Noorpur, Post Office Noorpur, Tehsil Jalandhar, District Jalandhar, Punjab, India. Sir ... I am having severe stomach aches since yesterday, and my family doctor has recomended bed rest! .... Please grant me two days sick leave Your's Obediently .... Santa Singh."
The Gori is quite baffled at the sudden outburst from Santa Singh, and quitely gets into her car and leaves.
Banta Singh is amazed. He runs up to Santa and says "Oye Santa, tu taan phate chak dite"! Us gori de takkar di angrazi bol ke"
(You put that gori back in her place, your English sounds better than hers.)
Santa Shrugs off Banta and says:
"Oye yeh taa kuch bhi nahin, je jaada tain tain kardi na .... mainu 'Thirsty Crow' te 'Greedy Daag' Dono aande se dono suna dene se"
(That was only a sample, if she would have stuck around I would have recited 'thirsty crow' and 'Greedy dog' for her as well).

saurabhsaharan
August 6th, 2002, 02:54 AM
hahaha, good one!!

rathee
August 6th, 2002, 07:17 PM
anu ji sardar ne te mem ki kati teh si laa di...!! mera beta ne kardi angreji kaat di...!!

akdabas
August 7th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Anu,

Bahut badhiya, maza aa gaya padh ke ha.ha.ha.ha..

keep it up.

akdabas
August 7th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Anu,

Bahut badhiya, maza aa gaya padh ke ha.ha.ha.ha..

keep it up.