PDA

View Full Version : health and fitness

rajj
October 13th, 2006, 01:35 PM
hi everybody.

today health and fitness have a major role in the persons health......bcoz lack of exercise,busy schedule,lack of healthy food,and.............fast food so many health problem for everybody like most popular is overweight.........one thing is important that we dont know the exact level of fitness.............weight etc......dieting is not the solution of overweight..........some times this problem comes from parents......like heredietry.........but we can solve it with efforts and one thing......THERE IS NO SHORT CUT .......just work hard to be fit with exact planning.....

firstly if u r overweight........and want to be fit.........FORGET THE SWEETS,GHEE,OILY FOODS,FAST FOODS,BUTTER,TOO MUCH RICE AND CREAM...........
FOR A HEALTHY DIET U SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON.......TAKE PROTIEN AND IRON NOT FAT LIKE.........BOILED EGG WITHOT YELLOW PART(YOLK).....SOYABEEN .......CURD......CHICKEN(BOILED OR ROASTED)......
CEREALS......MILK......CHAPPATI SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN FOUR IN A DAY.........U CAN TAKE JUICY FRUITS(NO BANNANA........OR SHAKES)....

U NEED NOT GO TO GYM TO REDUCE WEIGHT........JOGGING AND RUNNING IS THE BEST OPTION FOR FITNESS......

U CAN TRY YOGA ALSO ......SOME PARTCULARLY AASAN IS THERE TO REDUCE THE WEIGHT............MY EXPERIENCE SAYS THAT TO REDUCE THE WEIGHT........TAKE HEALTHY DIET JOGGING JOGGING AND JOGGING

IN GYM IF U WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT DONT DO HEAVY WEIGHT EXERCISE.......

HERE IS ONE MORE THING THAT SPEACILY JAATS ALWAYS FAVOUR IN GHEE... ..................I M NOT AGAINST THE GHEE BUT THE HEAVY WORKOUT SHOULD BE THRERE....LIKE ACTIVE FARMING.........

SOOOOOO.........MY ADVICE TO ALL DONT DO DIETING FOR LOOSE WEIGHT JUST TAKE HEALTHY DIET .......AND JOGGING.....

THANKS..........