PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla Firefox

parity
October 14th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Wat exactly is this ? is it better than microsoft internet explorer ? Is it more safe than microsoft internet explorer ?

downtoearth
October 14th, 2006, 03:04 AM
Wat exactly is this ? is it better than microsoft internet explorer ? Is it more safe than microsoft internet explorer ?
ya no doubts its better and fast than explorer ..... in mozila u can open many links at the same time in tabs ........

parity
October 14th, 2006, 08:38 PM
ya no doubts its better and fast than explorer ..... in mozila u can open many links at the same time in tabs ........
i downloaded it but it came with google tool bar. is there any option to use it without setting google as homepage ?

parity
October 14th, 2006, 08:41 PM
i downloaded it but it came with google tool bar. is there any option to use it without setting google as homepage ?

downtoearth
October 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM
i downloaded it but it came with google tool bar. is there any option to use it without setting google as homepage ?google tool bar is by deafault on mozzila,, i think there is no way out

parity
October 14th, 2006, 09:02 PM
THANK YOU. ny more info which can be helpful.....

arunshamli
October 14th, 2006, 09:50 PM

I like some of the feature in the FireFox and tab browsing in one of them. However there are many web site that do not work in Firefox. I have not seen any web site so far that does not work in IE, but there are many which do not work in firefox. most of the hindi web site do not work well in firefox.

arunshamli
October 14th, 2006, 09:54 PM
is there any option to use it without setting google as homepage ?

tools->Option->General

you can click on use blank page if you do not want to set your homepage. or you can just type the url of the web site you want to be set as your homepag and then click ok.

misguidedyouth
October 14th, 2006, 11:00 PM
opera rocks

parity
October 16th, 2006, 07:09 PM
I read somwhr dat it is safer than IE, is it so ?
I use GPRS. so do u think i need some kind of anti virus system for my cell phone ?? If yes then can u suggest me some.
Ya i m usin opera mini in my cell

pnauhwar21
October 17th, 2006, 01:50 PM
most of the hindi web site do not work well in firefox.

Thanks for telling this.. All this while I had been thinking that either there is problem in the hindi font or the hindi writers on jatland had poor spelling sense but now I realised Firefox is the culprit :rolleyes: IE rocks with hindi atleast..